Thread: Omac's Haunted Mansion [PG-13] IC

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Inspector Crispy

It sure was spooky. The place they each had called home years before was now falling apart and rusty looking. It was a complete mess and almost terrifying to think about. Piper didn't seem too excited about returning while BW was jumping up and down from excitement. Toast Monster didn't take anytime to wait and bolted for the front gate. He was fast, Omac could have sworn he had super speed, but that was more of a Reverse Mac thing. Where was Reverse Mac anyway?

The four of them made their way inside. BW ran down the never-ending hallway to his Library while Pied Piper stared at a mysterious black door. "What's wrong, Piper?" Omac asked knowing that door was to the basement, "Afraid of getting locked back up again? It's only right after you did it to me for six months...". He made a faint chuckle, but Piper didn't react. He just made his way towards the doorknob and made sure it was locked. With that, he took a deep breath and headed upstairs to his music studio. It was then that Omac looked around and the house seemed to twist and bend. Now it looked completely different and the hallway was now featuring different doors while the stairs seemed to be gone completely. The house was alive and constantly changing. New rooms were being built and tore down at random. It was endless.

He stared to pace back and forth. "When are the guests going to arrive?". He had only just showed up himself, but he didn't want to look through the house without his friends. While BW, Piper, and Toast Monster have spent time here Omac hasn't returned in a little under five years. He had created it as a safe place in RPA before he found out that RPA itself was his safe place. So the house sat empty until Piper came around and locked him downstairs. Omac looked to the basement door, "What is he so afraid of?". He then pulled out a key and unlocked the door. Nothing seemed to happen so he made his way through the house until his first guest would arrive.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-14-2017 at 11:39 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. peered up at the house for a moment. "Why do I feel like I'm walking into the beginnings of a horror movie?" She murmured looking at the old warn down house. "Its nothing like I remember, of coarse... that was some years ago." Hum. She started past the front gate to walk up to the house, creeping up the stairs. "This reminds me of the monster house movie." she murmured hopping that the porch didn't turn into some monstrous mouth. With that P.K. stepped forward and knocked on the door.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Pied Piper

It wasn't the porch that would swallow PK up, but the door that shattered apart and sucked her inside. She would find herself in a room filled with musical instruments that each seemed to be playing on their own. The large pile of crumbled notebook paper that filled most of the floor started to move when a red boot plopped out. Suddenly, Piper erupted from the pile and sat up looking at PK. "Oh? Are you looking for Omac?".

It was hard for anyone to hear him. He stood up and looked around the room. He clapped twice as all the instruments came to a sudden halt. "There that's better,". He pointed to the door behind PK that wasn't there before, "If you want to find Omac you'll have to go through there. BW is in the library and Toast Monster is running around here somewhere. Just... be careful. This place isn't like it was the last time you were here,". He moved in closer and looked her directly in the eyes, "Don't go near the basement,". And, with that he went back to his pile.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. let out a small gasp as the door shattered and sucked her in. though nothing as bad as landing in a cold dark basement but rather in a music room. she looked around at all the instruments for a moment before her attention was brought to the mound of paper as Piper started climbing out of it. "Oh, yes." she murmured picking herself up and dusting herself off. "Thank you piper. She stopped though when he drew closer. "Oh.." she blinked. "Well it dose seem different." She agreed. 'I'll be sure to be careful, thank you piper." The basement? why was it always the basement?

She opened the door and peered out. "omac?" she called as she stepped out and closed the door behind her looking over the house once more, though she couldn't say anything really looked familier. "omac? are you here?"

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Butter Wizard

Butter Wizard was sitting in his chair reading a good book. He heard the door swing open and immediately knew someone had entered. I'm toasted for sure! He had completely forgotten that guests were supposed to be arriving soon. He turned around the corner of the chair to see that it was P.K. and started to blush. It's a girl! It just had to be a girl! Now he was going to be caught for sure. He took his precious book and laid it across his lap. BW was known for not wearing pants around RPA, but nobody had every caught him in his toast themed underpants before.

"He isn't here!" BW yelled while trying to keep his embarrassment hidden. He hid behind the comfort of the chair. The book was only helping a little, and was refusing to stay shut. I just had to have paperback... At least I didn't go digital. He gulped at the thought. He had to have some sort of escape plan. He then looked to the remote controller that was sitting safely on the arm rest. It was only to be used in case of emergency... "Now is the best instance I can think of," and then he pressed a button which released a trap door underneath PK sending her down, and down she went.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. blinked. "Oh..." She started. "Okay I'll just..." She looked around for another door to leave out of only... she didn't get the chance as a trap door opened up below her. "Oh no." She said as she started to fall. "Omac!" she called as she fell to wherever she was to land.