Profession: Mercenary/Assassin
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: S 3, P 9, E 4, C 4, I 7, A 9, L 4
    Skills: Small Arms, Sneak, Traps
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Spoiler: Weapons 

Spoiler: NCR Veteran Ranger Armor 

Items: 2 Landmines, 2 stealth boys, 3 frags, 3 stimpacks

Implants:
    -Neural Implant that gives him night-vision.

Alternate Clothing: Black leathers

Background: Grimm grew up in a house in the middle of the Mojave Desert. His father was a drunk and his mother a jet fiend, so he spent much of his childhood learning to fend for himself until the Legion came.

The Legion killed his parents and took the young boy as a slave. For a year he toiled for them before he managed to make his escape amidst an attack by nightkin. Fleeing with only a knife and a .45, Grimm made his way to an NCR outpost.

A sniper by the name of Ghost took an interest in him, admiring his ability to survive the harsh desert and fight his way there. She took him under her wing and honed his skills, teaching him to move undetected in the shadows as well as in plain sight, how to utilize his environment to pick a proper spot to snipe from. By the time he was sixteen he was receiving routine assignments as a recruit and he earned his Ranger badge a year later, at which time Ghost bestowed her title upon him as well, declaring him a worthy heir.

Five years later there was an incident where Grimm took command of a task force sent on what many believed to be a suicide mission, his unit fell under heavy fire. Ordering his men to remain in the safety of a compound they captured, he set about the task of eliminating the Legionaries.

Over the next five hours, his unit reported it seemed like the enemy forgot entirely about them as they were forced to face a Ghost who cut down their numbers with terrifying efficiency. Using landmines and tripwires, Grimm led the Legionaries into traps, then waited for them to mount a rescue for their wounded before cutting them down, turning the wails of the dying into siren calls for their comrades.

When at last they heard nothing but silence, they saw Grimm walking towards them with a big grin on his face, covered in soot and blood from head to toe. From here he was selected to become an NCR Ranger Veteran, where he found his calling. For the next 7 years he served honorably, accumulating a record impressive even among the long-time ghoul members.

Everything changed when the Legion was defeated, and suddenly the NCR Rangers weren't needed anymore. Becoming disgruntled with the lack of gratitude, he left the NCR, becoming a mercenary for hire. Though he still possessed some remnants of morality, he works for the highest bidder, utilizing his skills to make a living in the desolate wasteland.

Last edited by Rayne7; 10-29-2017 at 05:06 PM.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Me...Rayne...J'Von....now we just need Leanna, lain and Daniel

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

@Fox Xalian; I'd have to ask what you plan to do with 3 characters? Though I usually limit folks to two characters on the basis it sort puts the balance in favour of those with almost an entire squad by themselves... That being said, you could have three characters if one of them would be considered a "companion" such as a dog?

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Technically they were all going to be companions to each other. And I was planning on using them in the RP obviously Although I could just run with two. Depending what we need haha.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Depending on the people we get, I'd say go with two. Since we have three characters already in the field, another one on the way from Rayne, and more potentials by the looks of it, we'd be pushing ten guys. That being said, I might split the group up into two. Since it might get a bit chaotic with so many characters. All roads would still lead to Madras, but technically speaking (though we have an OOC map), the NCR and such like still have no idea where Madras is.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I'm thinking former mercinary riflewoman, her semi-psychotic pyromaniac friend or their medic friend. But yeah depending what we'll get. Although I know Rayne well enough to know he'll be a stealthy sniper

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Either sounds good. I mean my character is a doctor, buuut it never hurts to have more medics. We've got two guys with repair too, though one of them has speech, which will be a useful skill at some point. Go with whatever you prefer, I can work with either. Though if we end up with two teams, having a medic on each team would be beneficial.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I'll make a CS for all three and see how I feel about them and then choose haha. Also are big guns allowed? My pyro would need her flamer/incinerator

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

They're kind of cumbersome, so I'd say a flamer or an incinerator would count as both your primary and secondary "slots" So you'd only have room for a knife or something as your only other weapon. Plus due to the "backpack" part of the Flamer, it'd essentially mean their carrying capacity is dramatically lowered. The incinerator doesn't have that problem though. (Oh and a side note, 'cause I didn't even know this myself, flamers and incinerators count as energy weapons)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast