~Unknown~
Creaking of the floorboards, dust covers the failed experiments as I wander. Is this what has become of me? A security guard infected by the biggest experiment failure and forcefully merged with my trusty flashlight, How many years has it been since I've seen the day light? ha. A inside joke of mine, Oh what is that noise? Is It the main door opening? HOW Dare someone set foot inside my hell hole along side four other beings like me, well not exactly like me..

Act 1:
"An abandoned lab stands alone within an overgrow garden some people say it's haunted others say a murder is committed every night, well they're not wrong. Are you prepared to set foot within this Lab? to face the demons from within Sunshine Labs?" Katrina says as she faces the group before her, "I lost someone special to me that fateful day. She became Infected by the disease that almost killed her and her co workers. Some Say you can still see the remains of their bodies others say they roam these halls but most of all If you go in, you won't come back alive!" A feral grin appears on her face as She awaits the replies from the teens she is talking to.