Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [M] The Aquatic Kingdom { holey & lobo }

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

As Jason addressed all the young mermaids in the room, the three girls nodded in agreement to his words. “It’s honestly quite a relief to be able to stay together. It would’ve been devastating if Luna was sent away without us...and the other man probably would have prevented her from seeing us,” Rona murmured, smiling at Jason’s gentle touch to her fin. “We probably can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done for us,” Maren added, pressing closer to the knight. The three girls were clearly happy about their life with Jason, and the queen could tell that the four of them would have a pleasant future together.

Hearing Jason’s response to her question, the queen laughed softly as the young mermaids blushed at the comment. “Well of course! It’s good to know you’ll be taking care of their needs even on the journey,” she chirped, tapping her chin as she considered some places for them to stop along the way. “There’s a nice island about halfway between the palace and the shore. I’m sure there are pleasant places there to stop,” the queen began, wanting to choose safe places for all of them. By this time, Luna had returned with a few of her own items to take with them, and her mother started to chuckle as another place came to mind.

“There is a good place not far from here, actually. It’s a love hotel - there are a lot of them on the way to the shore - and it was actually the place where Luna was conceived! A lovely hotel, no doubt,” the queen explained, making Luna’s eyes widen. “Mother!” the princess squeaked, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. “Hm? I didn’t want to wait until we got back to the palace, and the love hotel had everything your father and I needed,” the queen continued on, causing Luna to attempt to hide against Jason’s side. “We don’t need to hear about the experience! Are we all ready to go?” Luna asked quickly now, wanting to leave before her mother could elaborate on her time at the hotel.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight listened to the discussion between the mermaids, glad to see so much universal support from all the young ladies present in the room. "Well I'm glad to see you girls so happy," was all he could really think of to add on to it. "Good girls deserve to be happy, after all." He stroked Maren's tail as well as she pressed closer to him, glad that the shy young mermaid had warmed up to him so much in their time together.

He listened as the queen spoke of an island halfway between the underwater kingdom and the shore line, nodding somewhat at her words. "That'll definitely be a good place to stop along the way," he remarked. "I'm guessing it'll be Maren's first time seeing the surface?" he glanced in the direction of the youngest mermaid, to see if she'd confirm his guess or not. "Anyway, it'll be a time to get the girls a bit of surface experience before they see the continent."

Watching as Luna returned just in time for her mother to speak of the love hotel where she was conceived, Jason couldn't help but laugh at the humor of the situation. He could tell the princess was in an incredibly awkward position, and her urging to head out was an indication of this. "I'd love to hear more about this love hotel..." the knight began as a way of teasing the princess slightly, "But I suppose it'd be better to go check it out ourselves, since we don't have time to hang around and chat," he remarked. "Lead the way, beautiful princess," he said to Luna as he reached out to stroke her soft hair.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

When Maren was addressed with a question from the knight, she gave a few quick nods of her head to agree to his guess. "It will be my first time to see the shore," she murmured, a light blush coating her cheeks as her young age was emphasized by the fact. The other two mermaids had been to the surface world before, although Rona had only gone for a short time when she was of age. It would be a completely new experience for the youngest mermaid, and she was quite excited to see what the other world was like compared to the underwater one.

However, the queen's suggestion of stopping at a love hotel not only had Luna blushing, but the other two mermaids had pink cheeks as well. As Jason started to speak as if encouraging the queen to elaborate on the experience, the princess looked to him quickly and started to shake her head. She quickly relaxed as he continued on though, letting out a small sigh of relief as she wouldn't have to hear more of her parents' sexual experiences. "Well, that sure is a shame. But do travel safely, all of you. I'll be expecting the invite to the ceremony soon!" the queen said, waving to the small group as Luna started to lead them back out of the palace.

The princess held onto one of Jason's hands as she guided the group, her cheeks still pink even after they were out of sight of her mother. "I can't believe she would mention something like that!" she murmured, shaking her head a little as she was clearly still embarrassed. "She was only giving us a reliable place to stop at... You don't want to have to wait until we reach shore for a good time with Jason again, do you?" Rona piped up now, giggling softly at the way the the princess stammered over a response. "I-I...- Of course I don't want to wait!" Luna exclaimed, causing the two other mermaids to laugh with amusement.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Reaching out to stroke Maren's hair, Jason gazed at her, admiring her as he enjoyed her cute blush. "It's alright," he remarked. "I don't mind that you're young... I'll just take extra good care of you." He stroked her soft fin a bit in some sensitive areas as he said this, giving her a slight smile and wondering how impatient she would be to get to the love hotel later on.

He gave the queen a hug and a nod as she wished them safe travels. "We'll be sure of it," he remarked. "And see if you can drag your stubborn husband along, too... I want him to see how happy his daughter is going to be by then." He gave her a wave and followed after Luna, chuckling at how flustered and embarassed she was by her mother's actions. "It'll be good to have a place to stop and give you some enjoyable experiences, right?" he remarked, supporting Rona in her teasing of the princess.

"I suppose we have everything we need..." he remarked. "It'll be a bit dangerous once we travel outside of the kingdom's borders, though... luckily for you girls, you'll have me around to keep you safe the whole way. Just don't venture out of my sight," he warned them, referencing the directions the queen had given him as he set out in the direction of the love hotel where Luna was conceived.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Jason's words made the young mermaid smile, her cheeks a bit pink at the assurances as well. "Thank you, Jason," she murmured, appreciating his willingness to care for her despite the young age. As he stroked the sensitive parts of her tail, a tiny gasp left the girl's lips, and the blush on her cheeks grew a bit darker. She didn't pulled away from him though, just buried her face in her hands to try to hide the blush on her cheeks. She was beginning to wonder just how long it would take for them to get to the love hotel that Luna's mother had mentioned.

As the group departed from the queen, Luna whined as Jason and the older mermaid continued to tease her. "Of course it'll be good!" she squeaked her agreement, cheeks burning brighter at the confession. "I just don't see why it was necessary to add anything other than just telling us where the hotel was," she added in a mumble, a small pout on her lips.

Her complaining gradually faded off as Jason spoke, and all three of the mermaids swam closer to him after being warned of the dangers. "I doubt you have to worry about us leaving you," Rona chuckled softly. "Not when we know you'll keep us safe," Luna added, smiling at the man. The three mermaids trusted the knight to keep them all safe, and if it was going to be as dangerous as he warned, they didn't plan to venture too far from his side. "How long do you think it will take for us to get to the hotel?" Maren's shy voice spoke up after a moment, the young mermaid avoiding eye contact due to embarrassment of the question.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Enjoying the way Maren blushed at his words, Jason gave her a nod and stroked her a bit more. "You're welcome," he said to her. "You've already shown me that you're ready to be my adorable little mermaid wife, so such superficial things don't mean much to me." The way she continued to blush and hide from him only caused him to find the young mermaid all the more attractive, and he began to be almost as impatient to reach the love hotel as Maren was.

He stroked Luna's sensitive tail as well as she spoke, chuckling somewhat at her words. "Anything to turn you into such an adorable blush is most definitely necessary," he remarked, finding her embarassment just as adorable as Maren's. "Don't worry..." he said to the girls. "We'll be able to make our way to the hotel soon enough... we just need to swim swiftly."

He wasn't certain how long exactly it would take to reach the hotel, but at the impatience of the girls to get there, Jason decided to make swift progress, utilizing the swift swim function of his armor to its fullest extent in order to lead the way at the pace of the mermaids. Following the directions provided by the queen, he was able to reach the hotel by evening... though this far under the water, it was difficult to tell the difference between night and day at times, as far less light reached the underwater kingdom. "Looks like we're here..." he said eventually upon reaching the hotel. "Rona, would you be so kind as to reserve the air-filled honeymoon suite for us?" Though they had yet to have their ceremony, it was still like a honeymoon to them... and the honeymoon suite should have adequate facilities for the three young beauties to enjoy it to the fullest.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The three mermaids stuck close to the knight as they traveled from the palace to the love hotel suggested by Luna's mother. Maren didn't venture far from Jason's side, the younger mermaid a bit frightened by the unfamiliar area. The other two mermaids weren't quite as afraid as the youngest, but they made sure to remain within eyesight of the man, just in case something were to go wrong.

As they seemed to have finally reached the hotel, Rona nodded to Jason as she was asked to get them a room. The type of room he suggested they get made each of the mermaids smile, and the oldest one left the small group in order to request the room for them all. "Honeymoon suite!" Maren chirped, the little mermaid clearly excited to see what that sort of room would have for them all.

Rona soon returned to the group, holding a little key made form coral that would allow them into the room. "Ready?" she asked, motioning for the group to follow as she lead them to the air-filled suite. Maren was almost clinging to Jason, the young mermaid excited and impatient to get to the room. It didn't take long to get to the suite, and Rona unlocked the entrance before motioning to Jason to enter the room first. Once the knight was inside, the youngest of the three pulled herself into the air-filled room, followed by Luna and then Rona.
    Last edited by lobo; 05-20-2018 at 01:52 AM.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jason was glad to see the young mermaid so excited to visit the honeymoon suite as he allowed Rona to reserve the room for them. As she returned, he stroked her tail a bit and nodded, allowing Maren to cling to him as he followed her up to the room. "This should be interesting..." he remarked, stroking the tail of the excited young mermaid as he made his way up to the room.

Enterign the room, he allowed his aquatic armor to dissolve and helped the three girls up into the room as well, watching as their fins shifted into legs for him. He noted the accomodations were rather luxurious, though the large heart-shaped bed was more than slightly suggestive as to the purpose of the room. He noted a book of erotica as well, apparently for creating a proper mood. With a smirk, he noted the author of the book was none other than Luna's mother, as this room held some sort of special meaning to the queen as it was where the princess was conceived.

"Luna, would you come read this to us to get yourselves into the mood?" he asked the princess, making sure to conceal the name of the author as he handed the book over to the princess. He took Maren's hand first, leading the eager young mermaid over to the bed while he allowed Luna to read them a story. He stroked Maren's hair softly, giving her a deep kiss as he caressed her bare legs.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

---------

It seemed that reading the erotica put the three mermaids in the proper mood for what the Love Hotel intended, and the horny girls were easily satisfied by the knight that took such good care of them. The events left all three of them exhausted, especially little Maren who was already sleeping peacefully on the bed almost limp as a rag doll. The two older mermaids had managed to stay awake a bit longer than the smallest girl, but even they were beginning to feel some exhaustion as well.

"I'm starting to wonder if we shouldn't just stay here..." Rona commented as she and Luna relaxed on the bed, causing the princess to blush a bit before giggling quietly. "We don't necessarily have to be in a hotel to do that... Right?" Luna pointed out, peeking at Jason shyly before she erupted into another fit of giggles. Her and Rona were both talking a bit softer now, not wanting to disturb the youngest mermaid even though the noises they had made earlier didn't even make her budge.

"Jason is going to rest, too?" Luna asked after a moment, motioning to the space between her and little Maren, with Rona on the other side of the smallest mermaid. The bed was, thankfully, big enough to fit all three of them comfortably, and the princess knew that the knight needed his rest as well. Especially if they were planning to continue their travels the following day.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

After dealing with the mermaids for some time, Jason gazed at the beautiful young mermaids in the room, giving a soft kiss to Luna and Rona since little Maren had already fallen asleep heavily. Not having any particular desire to wake her, he frowned somewhat and listened to the words of the others. "Well..." he said, "I suppose there's no particular hurry to get moving again... and it doesn't look like she'll be waking anytime soon," he poked the unconscious body of the youngest mermaid.

Giving a shrug, he tucked himself in to the space between Luna and Maren, holding the two close and frowning at how distant Rona was before pulling her up onto him like a blanket. "There," he said with a nod as he held the three girls close to him. "It doesn't seem like I have much option but to rest along with you girls, does it?" he teased somewhat, pretending to be pinned under Rona's light weight which he could easily move.

"Let's see how far we can get tomorrow... provided this one doesn't spend most of the day doing other things," he teased the sleeping little Maren as he gave each of the girls a kiss and allowed himself to drift off to sleep for awhile in order to get what rest he could.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast