Thread: The Unforeseen Hero

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default The Unforeseen Hero

(I am still getting used to this site so bare with me while I adjust. It has also been a long time since I have role-played so I wish to start with a create as you go thread for now until I feel more comfortable doing this again. Thank you for your understanding. This is a completely different thread. I dont know how to separate this one from The Unforeseen Hero. But you are welcome to choose which one youd like to continue.)

- Scene; Winter time, snow is falling, woods scenery -
    - My Character; Female, age: 24, Long red hair, bright almost white blue eyes, shape shifter -

Wondering around in the woods while it was snowing wasn't her idea of fun but being an outcast wasn't her idea of a good lifestyle either. Her long flame red hair slicing across her face in the slight breeze made her face sting and her irritation grow more heated. She had attempted to cut it many times but it always grew back in a matter of seconds. She pulled her red cloak in tighter around her neck and body in a sad attempt to keep out the cold. Her rags for clothes were of no help either. She continued to stiffly move forward seeking shelter and warmth.
    Last edited by SkarletWolfe; 01-02-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default The Unforeseen Hero

Though still new I am seeking an RP partner. This is going to be a create as you go RP. I am not good at discussing an RP but rather I prefer the surprise of what comes to a person naturally. Having said that I will start with this and see where it takes me. Thank you for anyone who participates and enjoy to those who watch.

His father was Dragon, his mother Mage. Though no one knew of their love for one another nor of his existence. However his mother was killed and his father disappeared, both events not long after his tenth birthday. He grew under the guidance of the High Priest and his now deceased wife. He continued walking down the corridor toward the door leading straight to the woods where he trained every night attempting to hone his Dragon powers in secret. Dax scanned the long hall leading to the door stretching his senses out to see if anyone had followed him. No one had thankfully, he pushed the door open and stepped through quietly shutting the door behind him. He turned and scanned the outside as well out of cautious habit now. After sensing everything was clear he took off, using magik to hide his trail in the snow, he ran straight for the snow and ice covered woods.

He found a good new spot deep in the woods and took a deep breath of the frozen air, sighing deeply. Having such a secret he knew he wasnt able to allow himself friends or close companions fearing he may be found out. He knew he was safe here at least. In the calm, cold of his woods. He would miss being here when the time came for him to unite mages and Dragons as well as every other species out there. He was a fool not to be afraid but as his father always said 'Fear gives strength, fear of power, fear of loss, fear of death, if you fear something you can fight it and get stronger after every battle, never let fear control you or you will surely fail, rather let it empower you, let it give you the strength to push forward and overcome it and anything that crosses your path' so whether he was fearful or not he had to keep pushing forward, too many lives and futures were at stake.

Taking one more deep breath he went into total concentration and began his training never forgetting to keep a close eye on his surroundings.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Moved to 1x1 section

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I think I might be interesting in doing the one with the female character with you! There would be some world building we would have to do first to give me a sort of idea of what world we are living in (like high fantasy, modern world low fantasy, modern world high fantasy, completely new world. What era is said world in, what races there are, that sort of stuff :P Normally I would prefer policitcal world building as well but that can be done as we play ^^)
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I dont know all the lingo everyone uses here just yet, but if this helps any, this world is completely fantasy. She is a shape-shifter and while the current scene is in the middle of winter in the woods it is always possible for scenes to change. I am more of a instinctual kind of writer. Im not very good at planning things out or thinking ahead. I simply write whatever comes to mind. I believe most writers would consider me to be a "free-style" writer. I dont care too much for political anything so that part just flows in as well I guess. If you would like to just start playing Id be more than happy to see what world we can create.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hey don't worry about all the lingo, you'll slowly pick them up and we'll be more than happy to answer what each and every single one of them means mwuahahahaha..... idk why the random laughter but now its there xD (reminds self to check on my set with karma) anyways xD as for political I just meant like what kind of kingdoms are around and stuff like that, but I am fine with leaving that to be built as we play ^^ so since you answered my question on the exact genre of the roleplay, I think we are okay to start up an OOC section to make our characters and then start the IC section to actually start playing ==

OOC is out of character

IC is in character,

Usually, a thread is made for each so you can talk in one thread freely about whatever floats into the mind, while the other one is usually strictly for playing, (though sometimes talking is done in the IC thread in this format with the parenthesis xD)

If you would like that I can go ahead and get an OOC thread started up. Or if you would like to, just go to the private roleplay out of character topic, and once inside there just hit create a new thread like with this guy ^^
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You're welcome to get it started if youd like. Thank you for your help and joining me for an RP. Looking forward to seeing what we come up with

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Here is the link to the OOC section!

https://role-player.net/forum/showth...46#post2954646

I'll work on creating the IC section with an opening post soon enough :P I'll post the link for the IC thread in the OOC thread :P
    made by the lovely karma