Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default The Lost Heart {M}{IC}

By J'Von and Numbers.

Spoiler: Story 

Spoiler: Velayna 

IC

Morning raised and the sun shine across the vast land of green grass. The manor which the Lord reside with his family and many servants shined brightly among the sun's light. The Lord himself was already awoken before the sun ever came up. It was a habit of his when he was a commanding officer in his days again'st demon raiders from time to time. He was in his studies, examining the map of his region. It was a large land that could be used mostly for farming, villagers around the area was happy and protected. He continued studying some parts of the map for a while, thinking of ways of how to expand homesteads for his people.

He sighs once he noticed the sun shine through his window. He placed his glasses he was wearing while looking at the pieces of maps and papers on his desk. He hummed for a second before sitting up and walking down to the diner hall where he would meet with his children. He could smell breakfast cooking from the kitchen hall. Once he arrived and took his seat, he looked among his family. Looking at the cooked meal and sighs softly. "Well, this food looks fantastic." He said to his children and nodded to the servants. "Don't forget to thank the chief for a wonderful meal young ones."

Another servant entered the room, he was dressed differently then the others. He was carrying a satchel filled with many letters. He bowed before taking any further steps. "My Lord, I bring you news from the Capital." He gave several letters to the Lord.

"No doubt proposal letters for one of my children." He smirked looking at his youngerst daughter. Allesia. "I am glad at least my other son's and daughter's took their marriage proposals right away, so tell me my darling." He looked at Allesia, placing the letters in his hand on the table next to his plate. "Would you rather discuss this in private matters?" He raised his eye brow. Before an answer could be said, there was a loud bang in the room next door. "What in heaven's name was that?" The Lord asked looking at the door.

Once it opened, a young girl stepped out. A human girl, she was holding the top of her head and groaned in pain as she walked in the room. Rubbing where something had hit her on her head. She opened her eyes and realized where she was. She stuttered for a second and bowed immediatly.

"I-I-I'm sorry my Lords, I seemed to have uh-" She couldn't think of any reason and stood straight. "Please forgive my clumsiness." She lowered her head and looked at the floor, the stone was warm beneath her feet. She held her hands together, thinking of what they were thinking.

Then she heard a heavy sigh, "That is alright Velayna, do be careful next time. It is a wonder of how we found you on that river bank long ago." Then there was a snicker among one of the children. The Lord only glared at the group. After a short silence, he turned his attention back to the girl. "Go and help the kitchen staff." He said softly.

Velayna nodded and quickly moved to the kitchen hall. Hiding her face mostly from embarassment.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Spoiler: Alessia 

(meant to make her name Alessia, not Allesia xD ooops!)

Alessia watched her father and was about to answer him before one of the servants accidentally interrupted them. She watched the servant with amusement. Velayna was one of her more favorite servants. Maybe it was because she was one of the only human servants in their company. As she was sent away she turned to her father. "To think we found her in the first place. Our lands are dangerous for those other than our own kind and the elves. Those beasts out there are always just so dangerous." She shivered for a moment as she put her hands on her shoulders and looked down before looking back to her father and taking a bit of her food.

"As for the matter at hand father, I believe I can answer all of those letters for you. No. There, business is taken care of. Really though Father, one would think that you would be even pickier than I am. After all, I'm rare among our race. Being able to use magic that is so rare among our race. Mix that with me being of noble blood, I can't just say yes to any guy. Most of them are simply trying to increase their own rank in society." She ate some more of her food before taking a drink of water from the glass in front of her.

Her ears would flick every once and a while as she paid attention to everything in the room. "Besides father, what is the point in taking a husband right now anyways. I'm too busy to have children that he might end up giving me. What if we got called to battle? I can't very well go into battle if I am carrying children. If we don't have me in battle, it would only make us a target for other evil beings as they try to kidnap me in my defenseless state." She said with a purrr of amusement to her father.

She ate the rest of her food and drank the rest of her water, before wiping her lips with the napkin. She then pushed her chair back lightly and stood up from it. She was already wearing her usual outfit and the sword was on her hips as usual. She walked around the table annoying her siblings until she was by Father. "Besides, of course, my siblings took the first marriage they could get. They're not me. I imagine most of my suitors would simply be scared off by my combat abilities. After all, mom may have taught me how to be a noble, you taught me to be a soldier." She said before leaning down and kissing the side of her fathers face.

She rested her hands on the back of his chair as she still stood there. "I wouldn't mind seeing who was brave enough to send me letters this time. Who knows, maybe I'll actually go and visit these suitors. If I do visit them and at least give them a chance at winning my heart, will you stop passively pestering me about them, daddy?" She said with an amused smile.

(Well I feel like I just made her a bitch in this first post xD)
    made by the lovely karma

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The father only chuckled as he looked at one of the letters. "At least I raised one of you right." There was a slight growl, but low among the others. Father examined one of the letters first before picking up a sharp knife and cut the side and pulled the letter out. He read the letter to himself and hummed after he was done reading.

"It seems General Kaidus is demanding our home to be in proper order." He scratched his chin and looked over his shoulder. "Please tell me you did not hurt any of the envoys that was sent here requesting about your hand in marriage?" He looked curious of why the General of the Alliance was coming to their humble land. He chuckled softly again before looking to the other letter. "As long you have your reason my dear." He opened the letter as he done before and noticed the paper was rather made if a rare material. It was an official letter from the Emperor about making a grand appearance. This was a surprise indeed. "The Emperor is coming to visit?" Father looked shocked for a moment. "It is been quite some time since we had seen each other." He looked to his children. "Looks like we're going to have a meeting soon. I want everyone to find the head leaders from their stations and bring them to the main hall." He stood up and straighten his clothing. "Alessia, find the captain of the guard and bring him to me. I would like to talk to him about our security issue." He smiled as he walked back to his studies.

In the hall, Velayna was told to bring fresh cloths from the housekeeping quarters. She was walking rather slowly and took her time to find the room. She was alone for a time. Until she noticed several guards who spotted her. "Hey, it's the human girl." One laughed and walked towards her. "Your not supposed to be done here."

Velayna sighs and kept her eyes on the ground. "I was told to bring clean cloths to the kitchen."

A guard simply leans forward with his hand next to his ear. "What's that?"

Velayna clenched her teeth and gripped on her shirt. "Just...leave me alone."

The other guard laughed and gives her a slight push. "What's the matter human? Miss your kind?" The two continued taunting the girl. One pushed her to the wall. "You didn't say....please."

The girl looked away. "Please."

The guards laughed again. "I'm not convinced."

{OOC} haha I liked it.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessia purred with amusement at her father's compliment about being raised right. She tried to think about whether she caused the general to need to come for any reason. "Hmmm, I remember the general's son sending me multiple letters. Eventually, I got annoyed and I put him in his place." She decided to leave out the part where she possibly broke his arm using her magic because he simply got too close to her.

She was broken from her train of thought though at the mention of the emperor. "It has been a while since we seen him. Usually, he checks up on the houses that are having issues to try and get them to work better." She listened to what her father said about finding the guard captain. Her ears twitched again as she started to think of the best way to find the guard captain. "Of course father, I shall fetch him for you." She said with a smile before leaving the dining room. Her ears were listening for the signs of any guards nearby.

As she walked, her ears picked up the noise of some guards. She started to walk in that direction before she came upon a scene. Two guards were by Velayna, and one of them had her pushed up against the wall. Her eyes narrowed and her ears went flat. She raised one of her hands into the air and runes started to come into existence out of thin air as they circled her hand. A second later and a large ice shard shot out from her hand and landed on the wall near the guards.

"To see such an act in my presence guards. Pray that you don't accidentally have an accident while I am watching." She said with her eyes narrowed at the guards. "The emperor is coming to visit our humble land, and if you act like this while he is here. You will regret it. Now go find the guard captain, and tell him my father wishes to speak to him." She continued to watch them, waiting with her hand in the air. The runes were still moving in the air around her arm as the spell stayed prime to fire again.

(I feel like she just gets more and more bitchy with each post xD)
    made by the lovely karma

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

{OOC} Better then ever.

The guards became shocked to see an ice shard pierced through the wall. Turning around slowly to see one of the Lord's children using her powers. They both stepped away from the human girl with her ears back and head lowered. "As you wish." They said quietly and left rather quickly.

The human girl sighs and kept her gaze away from her savior. She walked over and kneels down to pick up a couple of dirty cloths on the ground. "I didn't need your help." She muttered softly to Alessia. After grabbing the dirty cloths and standing up straight. She turned slowly and gives a slight smile, "But...thank you." She stood there, holding the dirty items in her hands. "So it's true the Emperor is coming here?" She asked curiously, but also in a nervous tone. "I never seen the Emperor before, I heard he is tall." She started walking down the hall towards the housekeeping area. "But it's always rumors I keep hearing about the Emperor, he has a long beard, long black hair, and some other things." She sighs softly and stopped. "Have you seen him before?"

In the armory area, the Captain was standing with some of his men, he pointed out several locations of where there were rumors of Demon raiders were hiding and needed to be flushed out. "So the farmers here said they saw what looked like a strange creature, possibly dangerous." He said clearly as he pointed at the map. "Send a few scouts to check this out before I dispatch a squad to that area." His men nodded and one went to give the word, while the others figured what was their next step. The Captain heard the door open and see several guards who seem to have seen a ghost. "What's this?" He asked.

"Sir, the Lord is requesting your presence to discuss an important matter about the Emperor coming to visit." The guard stated.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessia walked over to the servant girl as the guards left with their tails between their legs. She smiled at the thank you and proceeded to answer the questions that were thrown her way. "Mmm, I have indeed met him before. It has been a while though. Since before we found you and took you in." Alessia walked slowly behind the woman, with her hands behind her back.

"Hmmm, I remember him being tall, but I was also considerably younger. It was before the birth of my magic. To be honest I'm surprised I never saw him after the birth of my magic. As for what he looks like, it was long enough ago I don't quite remember what he looks like anymore." She said with amusement and a purrr in her voice. She stopped at the door to the housekeeping area.

"You know, Velayna, each noble child needs some kind of personal servant. Butler for some, a maid for the others." She walked to the other side of the woman, letting her tail move along the body of the woman, from one side to the other. "I dislike how the guards were treating you just now. Become my personal servant and you won't have to worry about their harassment anymore. Plus then I can keep you by my side which should be fun. Not to mention... It would allow you to meet the emperor." She said with a purrr of amusement.
    made by the lovely karma

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Velayna chuckled softly when Alessia had mentioned something about personal servants and asking her if she would like to be one. She stopped by the door and looked at the door knob while Alessia continued to explain about the servant position. She even felt the female's tail touching her side. She blushed a little when the fur tickled her soft skin. Velayna had wondered why is she asking now? She could have asked her years ago, but now she offering. She took her time to think of an answer for the young lady.

"Meeting with the Emperor would be nice, even if it is only a glimpse just to see him." She looked around and held the cloths in her hand closer to herself. After Alessia had mentioned something about how she discovered her ability, and when they had found her. Velayna released a soft sigh. "I am still more curious about how I had end up on that river bank, and how I managed to survive again'st the odds of that many dangerous monsters lurking the woods." She looked to the feline. "And I still don't know how I managed to carry a sword that was heavy." The sword she carried was made from a rare material that could not be found within the Kingdom nor any region. Her sword was odd in this world, Alessia's father was dumbstruck when he had seen the blade and kept it from the young girl. The sword was in the family vault for safety reasons. Still Alessia's father had admired of how beautiful craftsmanship was. He asked Velayna several times about the sword, still she had no memory to recall.

"If I said yes...would that mean I would be following you everywhere?" She asked, wondering details about the position that was offered.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"You would indeed follow me everywhere. When I go hunting, go to other cities, go into strategy meetings with my father or meetings with other people. You would go with me when I go to meet the stupid boys who hope for my hand in marriage, the works. As well you would help me with my duties during the day. Fetching me my bath water, giving me my food and taking my dishes away. Cleaning my clothes among the other servant stuff. Basically all the servant duties you do now you would still do. Only you would only do the parts that are for me. Wash only my clothes not anyone else as an example. As well you would continue to perform these duties even when we are not here at home. This will allow you to see other parts of our empire. Some of the cities that are closer to the borders of our empire, or the ports, tend to have many different races into them, meaning you wouldn't have to deal with some of the more racist of my kind. Sorry that they're like that by the way. Simply dogs like them look for anything fun to do." She said with an annoyed smile as she leaned her back against the wall, watching Velayna.

"I won't force you to choose if you would rather live a boring servant life with those dogs bothering you. However, I would make your decision quickly since I do have to go meet up with my father to prepare for the meetings as well." She said with a smile, watching the girl with curiosity as to what it is that she would choose.
    made by the lovely karma

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

She listened to the feline explained about the servant position. She smiled at the thought of following mostly and only her. She bit the tip of her thumbnail and looked at the young lady once more before making her decision. A meeting with her father and some of the other head superiors were also called upon. She takes in a deep breath before exhaling slowly. "Very well, I will take your offer...but on one condition." She lowered her head and looked the other way. "I would like my sword back from your father if possible." Then she looked up with with a slight smile. "I understood it was found with me when your family had found...me, but the weapon was confiscated, I don't know why."

Hours passed, Velayna was given her new title and position and thus dressed in a different matter to those who worked around the manor. She wore black boots, black slim pants, a black shirt with a red jacket that fit her size. It was plain as well, nothing fancy. She followed Alessia to the main hall where her father had held the meeting with not only the head directors, but her siblings as well.

The Lord sat in his head chair and looked upon his followers and children. "I had received a letter from the Emperor and he will be arriving tomorrow morning, with a grand entourage." He said loud and clearly, "We need to prepare our lands to be safe and secure." He looked to the Captain who wore a silver made armor. "Captain, I trust you and your men can make this happen?"

The Captain stepped forward, "Sir, my men can handle any beast, any creature that wonders across these lands." He looked unfocus for a moment. "We are currently investigating a beast that was lurking somewhere west of this region, my men are on it sir." Then takes a step back.

"Good, I would hate for the Emperor to be ambushed by a monster and look down upon us for such failure." He stood up from his seat and walked towards the group. "The servants must work hard today and show more gratitude tomorrow, have the kitchen staff prepare delegate meals that are very exquisite and with taste for the Emperor. Clean the manor carefully, and have our horses groomed and checked as well." He smiled, "The Emperor likes to go out on hunts every now and then, it is possibly he is coming out here for that." The land was indeed covered with quite a few game, but it is also dangerous with vicious beasts lurking around the corner.

The Lord had noticed Velayna was dressed differently and of course stayed close to Alessia. "Finally found someone to follow you my dear Aleessia?" He asked casually before walking past to the large table in the middle of the hall. "Also have our wine expert go through our stocks carefully I would like to bring up the best wine barrel we have. Maybe our Red Velvet 83?" He looked around the room.

One man stepped forward, "Sir, that is our best wine selection and it goes very well with the food our Head Chief can think of." He chuckled slightly. "We may not have enough however for a grand party."

The Lord turned completely around. "Oh? What seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Bandits my Lord, I'm afraid the Captain here must have missed quite a few before our shipment had arrived. I was going to inform him today, but then you called upon us and might as well inform him while we are all here."

The Lord sighs. "I see." He took a moment to think. "Captain send a detachment to investigate these culprits." Then looked to his daughter. "Alessia, you will go along with him to make sure our next shipment arrives safely." He turned around checked the map on the table once more. "Now...what is the situation with our farming?" He asked while the others talked.

The Captain looked to Alessia and nodded towards the door. "I will give you time to prepare in the armory ma'am." He says softly, "But if you wish to leave your servant here, you may do so."
    Last edited by MidKnight; 11-11-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Do not think lowly of my servant Captain. She may be new but she is my servant now. What better chance to show her the world outside and why she should be glad to be in my care now." She said with a smile. "Go ahead and get your soldiers ready and this time around fetch me my horse. I'll have Velayna ride with me for now until we have her used to riding a horse."

She then turned around to look at her father at the table before giving a slight bow. "Do not worry father, I will make sure every shipment gets here and that those who try to stop us will regret crossing our family deeply." She said with a sly smile before standing straight.

She then turned to Velayna. "Come. Follow me. For now, we will head to my room where I'll see about giving you a temporary weapon for now and we will talk more about your request on the way to bandits since I will have to explain some things first." Alessia said with a smile before grabbing her hand and pulling her away out of the room. After they went up to the third floor of the mansion, she took her to the eastern wing of the mansion where a large room awaited on the third floor.

As she pulled her new servant into the room, she had no doubt it might have been the first time Velayna was in it. It was a large bedroom, to say the least. It had a very large bed on one wall and large glass windows on the other side of the room. The room was very high quality, and truly gave off the presence of a noblewoman.

Alessia pulled her through her room to where a dresser full of clothes were. "As I am sure you are aware, my father is military and it is expected of me to become military and take over for him when I take over the house." She dug through some clothes and eventually pulled out a small dagger. It was plain and made of steel but it would do.

She then pulled out the sheath that was with it and turned around to Velayna. "Pay attention. I don't want to have to show you again." She said in a more serious tone as she crouched down and started to put the dagger sheath on Velayna. Make sure it was fully wrapped around her hip, and that it was snug enough that it wouldn't fall off. She then took the dagger and slid it into the sheath. "How's that feel? Too tight?"
    made by the lovely karma

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast