Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [M/IC] Shadow of the End

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Taking the vial made by the medic in his hand, Fenris had to wonder. Would this tiny vial really work? If it did, good for him. It would allow for swift incapacitation of the guards without the need for death. If not, he would have to rely on his other plan to try and help prevent casualties. Taking the small vial, Fenris put it within his satchel.

Watching as the Redkin walked off with the others, Fenris listened as Elend began to address the group. Fenris felt like Elend had a good grasp on the situation. This brought comfort to Fenris, as the impending situation appeared like it could get violent. Hopefully, Fenris’ thoughts were incorrect.

Fenris took a moment to analyze the situation. He was left with the rugged-looking dwarf, the terrifying knight, Elend and the new religious woman who was currently talking with the guards. Although the numerous guards made Fenris somewhat nervous in the case of the fight, Fenris calmed himself. The dwarf appeared to have dealt with quite a few brawls based on his complexion, and Fenris had no doubt that the knight would be able to incapacitate quite a few of the guards. While he was still unsure of the capabilities of Elend and the new woman, the look of his two other allies gave him the peace of mind that he would have help if the situation began going south.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rikki nodded at the medic's idea, but couldm't help but roll his eyes at Foxcho death mantra or whatever she was going on about now. " Do you have to be so damn dramtic all the time? By the claw, can't you do that crap in your head? I'm sure your hivemind mistresses hear you all the same." He watched the patrollers go around the corners and tried to think of another way that wouldn't invlove killinng, explosives, or public nudity.

Soon it came to him.
    "I like the floofy medic's idea, just with a slight change. Foxcho and Treehugger knock out the patrollers, floof and Ladyship lure the door guards away and knock them out. And while you aall dump the bodies down some sewer hatches Decker and I can pick the lock and get all of us without a sound being heard." He looked at the lady twitching his muzzzle. "Or if your ladyship rathers Decker can lure and knock out the guard instead and you can watch my back while I pick the lock." His ears twitched as a guard seemed to notice all their talking. The Redkin held his breath and ducked deeper into the shadows while the Lady decided.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456