Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gods of the Universe [OOC / Signup]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Gods of the Universe [OOC / Signup]

The Plot

Long ago, Dreahyedron the Demi-God of Chaos Descended from the Void to bring ruin to the universe. He called upon the power of evil its self, and conjured an army of demons to terrorize any and all life they could find. Forced to submit to his will and subjugated under his horrific demon cults, The sentient life of the universe we all but helpless. The Gods, disgusted by such a morbid creature, descended from their realm and challenged the half demon to mortal combat. Dreahydron was powerful, but even he was no match for their combined power. While he was under a weakened state, the gods opened a portal to another dimension and banished him and his followers there there for millennia to come. Now Dreahedron lies in wait, gathering his power and growing ever stronger. His forces eager to strike, and his generals thirsty for revenge. The gods of the universe know that Dreahyedron will soon return, and although they cannot prevent it from happening there may be a way to delay it.

All that is known is that Dreahyedron will first conquer Earth and use it as his palace, while his forces destroy the universe. The Gods know that action must be taken but it doesn't seem many of them have a plan to make that happen, so they are gathering in throne room of Galgiel The king of the Gods. Meanwhile on Earth, People and man beasts alike are honing thier bodies to grow stronger for their own reasons or just living out their normal everyday lives. Most of them are unaware of the events that are yet to unfold, but some have some idea of what might happen be it through psychic vision or historic religion. However it is unknown if the earthlings are strong enough to hold their own against a pan-dimensional demi-god. Elsewhere much of the same is going on on other worlds that hold sentient life, It is these said worlds that more or less know about the existence of the gods of the universe. Some are known for their benevolence while others are feared for their power, but all are treated with some form of respect.

A war is coming, one that will decide the very fate of the universe. Will the gods be able to hatch a plan to repel Dreahyedron back into the prison from where he came? Or is this the end of history as the universe knows it?

Summary

Welcome to "Gods of The Universe" my first RP on the forum. in this story you have the option of playing as either a god or goddess, the attendant of a god or goddess, or a mortal. this RP is a creation of my own that is a hybrid between Dragonball/Z/S, Killer Instinct, and of course Marvel. In short, Bad guy threatens earth, gods want to stop him, they aren't strong enough to do it again this time around so they seek mortal help. that said here's the rule list before I hand over the character sheet.

Rules

1. You may play as any of the following

A God or Goddess - Although few in number, these otherworldly beings are nothing to trifle with. From the creation of dreams to bringing forth Armageddon, they are the true rulers of the universe. They are lead by Gagail, the king of the gods. when he gives an order they seldom disobey. powerful as they are, it took their combined might to banish Dreahyedron the first time around. But now that he's returning it might not be enough next time. They need a plan and they need it now.

The attendant of a God or Goddess - Servants of the gods, these loyal followers may not be as powerful as their greater masters but are still considerably stronger than mortals. Every God has the option of having one attendant, and only one. These servants mainly tend to the needs of the god or goddess they serve, this includes fighting pandimentional meso-half-demons such as the one who is to return and wreck their revenge.

A Mortal- Although most of them lack anything to write home about in any features what so ever, there are a few through out the universe who are not like their own. Ones with powers that far exceed the norm, question is though... how will they fair against Dreahyedron?

2. No character limit, but there is a 2 god/goddess maximum. and you MUST have at least one mortal

3.Yes, the mortals ARE super humans. (how else would the even SURVIVE)

4.No Redundant gods, and nothing stupid either. I will not be accepting any "Gods of Food"

5. The Following RP contains Brutal combat, death, mass extinction/genocide, mild sexual innuendos, adult language, ties to hell, and needless to say violence. This is your ONLY WARNING!

6. As GM, my word is law. If something doesn't fly well, it's not going to last very long.

7. Gods are SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful than mortals EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT ONE OF THEM, if you challenge one as something else... Expect to LOSE until you get more powerful. (The NPC Dreahyedron is the only exception , as he is more powerful)

8. Powers are open to anything, but here are the only thing I have to say "No" to. Time controlling powers, as they cause to many issues than could be resolved. I may add to this list if I think of anything else.

9. I know it's hard seeing as you may BE a god, but don't meta-game... Shouldn't even need to say this.

10. Keep ALL sheets to ONE post. That way I can keep track of characters easier.

11. as proof that you read all the rules. put this message at the end of your character sheet

"I have Read the rules, and I am ready for Combat"

Character Sheet

[Image Here]​

Name: What is Your Characters name? (Mortals must have a first and last)
    Gender: M or F (if genderless, say so and say what they are refereed to as)
    Age: How old are you? (Gods and attendants are technically older than time, so put how old they look)
    Entity type: Mortal, Attendant, Or God/goddess? (pick one)
    God type: What are you the god/goddess of? (Gods only)
    Serves: What god/goddess do you serve? (Attendants only)
    World of Birth: Where where you born? (Mortals only, if not Earth provide a bit of trivia)
    Race: What are you? (Mortals only)
    Powers: What powers do you possess (Note that Gods have more depending on what kind they are. All gods/goddess and attendants have natural flight)
    WoC - Weapon of choice? (Optional, brief description of it's use and any powers it has)
    Likes and Hobbies: What does your character like or like doing?
    Dislikes: what dose your character NOT like?
    Bio: A Brief run down of your character.
    Other Notes: anything to add goes here.

Q & A

I'll answer questions here

Character Roster

Gods/Goddesses

@Roselle Rose as Roselle the Goddess of Wisdom
    @TyranntX as Kysa the Goddess of Creation
    @TyranntX as Xai the God of Destruction

Attendants

@TyranntX as the Attendant of Xai

Mortals

@Cfavano - Johann Joestar - Human Stand User
    @TyranntX - Tyler Rover - Human Psychic
    @TyranntX - Lisa Sandere -Human Pyrokinetic
    @TyranntX - Sabrina Cyba - Human Psychic

Music box of the Universe

Here I'll hold all the themes that will be or have been used in the story, feel free to add your own tunes to your posts if you feel the need to set the mood.

My Characters

Use 'em for reference

Name: Xai (Pronounced Zie)
    Entity Type: God
    God Type: Destruction
    Powers:

-Natural Disaster Generation
    -God strength
    -Energy Attacks
    -Supernatural Disaster Generation
    -Warrior's speed and stamina

Weapon of choice : The Glave of Ruin - although it is rare that Xai ever uses it. The Glave of Ruin is used to obliterate the most durable of planets and the largest of starts, and on on some even more rare occasions. . . even strong adversaries.
    Likes: Good food, Heat, Fighting, his job of destroying things, Honesty, Courage.
    Dislikes: Disgusting food, Weak opponents, Lies, Not taking action.

Bio: Strong, brave, and a damn good friend. With all this in mind it's hard to believe that Xai is one of the most feared gods of all time, with his mighty glave he can decimate worlds withing a matter of minutes. Xai only tends to destroy that what displeases him, or if the King of the gods demands it. But even still, Xai knows all too well of the horrors his half brother Dreahyedron is capable of. Xai has a plan of how they should fight him but he is unsure if the others are willing to partake in it...

-Image isn't working for Kysa-

Name: Kysa
    Entity Type: Goddess
    Goddess Type: Creation
    Powers:

-Weather control
    -plant growth
    -Animal constitution
    -Construct creation
    -various other life giving powers

Weapon of choice: None, she hates violence
    Dislikes: Fighting, death and destruction, Xai the god of Destruction

Bio: Kysa was one of the first goddess to come into existence, for obvious reasons. While gods like Xia are responsible for bringing the end to worlds and other things, Kysa is the one who gives them form. She is a kind gentle soul and loves all of her creations. Sadly though Some of them do not appreciate the world she has given them, and the humans of earth are a great example of that. She feels much like a parent with an ungrateful messy child, Yes she dose care for them but she feels like they could treat their home better. Now that Dreahydron is returning she fears what will happen if he is successful in his conquest, and what would be the possible fate of the mortals that stand in his path.​

Name: Manda
    Entity Type: Attendant
    Serves: Destruction God
    Powers:

Near godly strength
    Near limitless Magic (She's a genie)

Weapon of Choice: A magic Staff
    Likes: Good food (almost as much as Xai), Fighting, books, animals.
    Dislikes: nothing in particular.

Bio: Manda met Xai before he became a god, but not that much is really know about her other than she use to be trapped inside a magic urn and she has a great deal of respect for the god she serves. In addition she is just as hard to read as Xai, see too is quite friendly to virtually everyone, however Manda will not fight unless Xai gives her permission. So just who is this being? and how did she and Xai even meet?​

Name: Tyler Rover
    Entity Type: Mortal
    World of Birth: Earth
    Race: Human
    Powers:

Psychic powers
    Energy manipulation
    Flight Via Telekinesis

Weapon of Coice: His mind, because he is so talented with his powers he dose not see the need to use a weapon for the time being.

Dislikes: Headaches, alcohol, drugs, anything else that may disrupt or weaken his powers.

Bio: Born into this world an orphan, Tyler knew since he was four years old that he was not like other children. He seemed, smarter, stronger, braver, and even aware of the world than most others. During his time in the orphanage he discovered his psychic abilities and immediately began to train his mind and body so he could call upon his newly found strength by will. The process took a few years, but eventually Tyler got an understanding of how his powers worked and eventually was able to fully control them. When he turned 18 he was allowed to move out of the orphanage and set off into the world on his own, now he lives in a big city in California and has lived there for two whole years. But recently something has began to trouble him... Last week, Tyler had a vision of a creature of some kind descending from the sky. A creature that seemed almost demon like in form, but what ever it was Tyler knew that it couldn't be a good thing. So now he is in the process of getting stronger, preparing himself for what may arrive in his vision. Little dose he know, he and many others are about to take part in a huge battle that will determine the fate of the entire universe.​

Name: Lisa Sandere
    Race: Human (For the most part)
    Powers:

Pyrokenisis - The ability to create, control, and/or manipulate fire.
    Fire body- Lisa can make any part of her body fire at will, for lack of a better word
    Fire Immunity -Cannot be harmed by fire
    Flight via Pyrokenisis

Weapon of choice: None, here powers ARE her weapon of choice.
    Likes: Fighting, Books, drinking, occasionally likes to burn things.
    Dislikes: Rain, swimming, her rival.

Bio: They call her a devil, a fire demon, and some even say she's an arsonist. But all those people who call Lisa all these things... are not entirely wrong. Ever since Lisa was small she strived to grow stronger with her fire powers. To most people, she was a freak who could only destroy. Even her own parent's were afraid of what she was becoming and sent her away at the age of 14. Since then Lisa has made very few friends, and has lived the life of a thug and gang leader. Needless to say her power grew as she did, it seemed as if nothing could really stand up to her. Until last year she met a boy by the name of Tyler, who beat her in combat twice. The first was in a small town with one of the most cowardly and incapable of law enforcement, and the second was at last years Cyba Corp. tournament. Since then she has seen the psychic as a powerful rival and has had nothing but the utmost of hate for him. Question is, can she handle the events that are yet to unfold?​

Name: Sabrina Cyba
    Race: Human
    Powers: [They are the same as Tyler's, just not as powerful]
    Weapon of choice: as a psychic her mid is her weapon.
    Likes: books, snow, animals (primarily insects and reptiles), occasional fighting, BDSM, other girls, torture.
    Dislikes: being afraid

Bio: On the outside she is a gentle, reclusive, and some may even say doll-like girl. But on the inside, Sabrina is not the girl you would want to cross. She may seem harmless, but she is actually quite sadistic. Living the life with a silver spoon, Sabrina has had all the time and resources she needed to not only live a long life but also test her psychic power. Thankfully though she only uses her powers when she feels like she has to, so long as one stays on her good side there is a chance they may live to see another day​
    Last edited by TyranntX; 12-27-2017 at 10:36 PM. Reason: adding my characters
    Active RPs

Gods of the Universe - https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89923&p=2949689#post2949689

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Tyranny! ! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Tyranny! ! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Hey Scottie, I'm not in too much of a hurry to get this advertised at the moment but I will look into making a banner should the need arise. I have posted on a thread to get attention already though so I guess you could say I'm way ahead of you . Thank you for showing your interest
    Active RPs

Gods of the Universe - https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89923&p=2949689#post2949689

New Forum Person
    Fiction,Greek Mythology,Mythical,Realistic Fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Roselle
    Entity type: Goddess
    God type: Wisdom
    Powers:

~Reality Perception
    ~Advanced Intelligence and Memory
    ~Emotion Manipulation/Reading
    ~Enhanced Senses (Sound, Sight, Smell, Hearing and Touch)
    ~Two Different Forms

WoC - Two Katana Swords Wrapped in an Extension of Herself-She can manipulate the emotions of whoever's blood touches her swords.
    Likes and Hobbies: Reading, Silence, Fighting Tactics and Sweets
    Dislikes: Bland Ideas, Disloyalty, Dishonesty and Simultaneous Touching

Bio: Silence is a beautiful thing and Rose happens to acknowledge this. Her past is fuzzy beyond the 50 years she was tortured continuously. Nobody knows how the goddess of wisdom was born, but everyone knows the story of her rescue except one detail... how she ended up in the palace. She had woken up filthy on a soft bed and learned of her true nature soon after and for the last two hundred years never looked back.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I'd like to ply as a god. Tell me, have you ever heard of...Exalted?

Spoiler: Things I like 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Since I have to make a mortal...

It's time things got...Bizarre

Name: Johann Joestar
    Entity type: Mortal
    Race: Caucasian (German)
    Powers:

Stand User

Stand name - Starstruck

A Stand is an entity psychically generated by its proprietor, generally referred to as a Stand User. It is viewed as a physical manifestation of the User's fighting spirit. A Stand generally presents itself as a figure hovering near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or for evil.

The Stand is created from someone's psyche, which includes not only humans, but also other living creatures. That individual is referred to as the Stand User. The User then gives their Stand a name and uses it for various purposes.

Unless bound to a specific object or automatic, Stands are attached to their User's body. In that case, any damage the Stand sustains is reflected onto the User's body and vice-versa. Except for rare occasions, when a Stand User dies, their Stand disappears with them. If a Stand suffers so much damage they are destroyed, the User dies as well. However, a User can survive with their Stand destroyed if the Stand is automatic or depending on the level of the User's injury.

Since a Stand incarnates its User's psyche, they share an intimate psychic bond. First and foremost, Stands usually obey their Users' command without question. If a User demands it, the Stand will perform any task within its capacities, which includes attacking someone, defending the User, or any miscellaneous order. In case a Stand is sentient, they can occasionally advise their User that an order is unwise but will carry it on all the same. Secondly, Stands work to protect their users.

Stands present themselves in a wide variety of forms. Some adopt an humanoid form, others, the appearance of an object or a tool. These Stands all share an inability to be viewed by ordinary humans. While supernatural entities can perceive Stands as a sort of force, they cannot actually see them and only other Stand users can truly 'see' a Stand.

WoC - His Stand
    Likes and Hobbies: He likes food, and cooking

Dislikes: Spiders
    Bio: The Joestar family, an old and long line, constantly troubled by the forces of evil, from vampires to ancient and powerful immortals, to serial killers and more. They have always stood against them, standing proud and tall against the storm of chaos erupting around them, and such is the same for Johann. Considered troublemaker from young childhood, some thought of him as a bully, but he only bullied he bullies, and did not hesitate to step um nd throw down whenever he saw something that was wrong. When his powers awoke, this did not change, only the scale of evil he fought.

He is the last heir of the Joestar family, and this world's struggles and troubles will not find him wanting.

Other Notes: He goes by 'Jojo'

I have read the rules and I am ready for combat
    Last edited by Cfavano; 12-27-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roselle Rose View Post

Name: Roselle
    Entity type: Goddess
    God type: Wisdom
    Powers:

~Reality Perception
    ~Advanced Intelligence and Memory
    ~Emotion Manipulation/Reading
    ~Enhanced Senses (Sound, Sight, Smell, Hearing and Touch)
    ~Two Different Forms

WoC - Two Katana Swords Wrapped in an Extension of Herself-She can manipulate the emotions of whoever's blood touches her swords.
    Likes and Hobbies: Reading, Silence, Fighting Tactics and Sweets
    Dislikes: Bland Ideas, Disloyalty, Dishonesty and Simultaneous Touching

Bio: Silence is a beautiful thing and Rose happens to acknowledge this. Her past is fuzzy beyond the 50 years she was tortured continuously. Nobody knows how the goddess of wisdom was born, but everyone knows the story of her rescue except one detail... how she ended up in the palace. She had woken up filthy on a soft bed and learned of her true nature soon after and for the last two hundred years never looked back.
    I don't see any issues with her, So She's approved. I'll add her to the list later. Don't forget to read the rules. Than you for showing your interest

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    I'd like to ply as a god. Tell me, have you ever heard of...Exalted?

I have Not, But I look forward to what you come up with.

Since I have to make a mortal...

It's time things got...Bizarre

Name: Johann Joestar
    Entity type: Mortal
    Race: Caucasian (German)
    Powers:

Stand User

Stand name - Starstruck

A Stand is an entity psychically generated by its proprietor, generally referred to as a Stand User. It is viewed as a physical manifestation of the User's fighting spirit. A Stand generally presents itself as a figure hovering near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or for evil.

The Stand is created from someone's psyche, which includes not only humans, but also other living creatures. That individual is referred to as the Stand User. The User then gives their Stand a name and uses it for various purposes.

Unless bound to a specific object or automatic, Stands are attached to their User's body. In that case, any damage the Stand sustains is reflected onto the User's body and vice-versa. Except for rare occasions, when a Stand User dies, their Stand disappears with them. If a Stand suffers so much damage they are destroyed, the User dies as well. However, a User can survive with their Stand destroyed if the Stand is automatic or depending on the level of the User's injury.

Since a Stand incarnates its User's psyche, they share an intimate psychic bond. First and foremost, Stands usually obey their Users' command without question. If a User demands it, the Stand will perform any task within its capacities, which includes attacking someone, defending the User, or any miscellaneous order. In case a Stand is sentient, they can occasionally advise their User that an order is unwise but will carry it on all the same. Secondly, Stands work to protect their users.

Stands present themselves in a wide variety of forms. Some adopt an humanoid form, others, the appearance of an object or a tool. These Stands all share an inability to be viewed by ordinary humans. While supernatural entities can perceive Stands as a sort of force, they cannot actually see them and only other Stand users can truly 'see' a Stand.

WoC - His Stand
    Likes and Hobbies: He likes food, and cooking

Dislikes: Spiders
    Bio: The Joestar family, an old and long line, constantly troubled by the forces of evil, from vampires to ancient and powerful immortals, to serial killers and more. They have always stood against them, standing proud and tall against the storm of chaos erupting around them, and such is the same for Johann. Considered troublemaker from young childhood, some thought of him as a bully, but he only bullied he bullies, and did not hesitate to step um nd throw down whenever he saw something that was wrong. When his powers awoke, this did not change, only the scale of evil he fought.

He is the last heir of the Joestar family, and this world's struggles and troubles will not find him wanting.

Other Notes: He goes by 'Jojo'

He's Accepted, don't forget to read the rules. I look forward to your god character.

Thank you for showing your interest
    Active RPs

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

fixed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fixed
    Noted, you have been added to the roster
    Active RPs

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Name: Fingolfin
    Entity type: God
    God type: Heroism
    World of Birth: Tír na nÓg
    Race: Tuatha De
    Powers:

Super Super Strength/Speed/Durability/Senses, Regeneration, Energy Projection, Barriers, flight, Immunity to fear

WoC - Caliburn - a holy unbreakable sword that is an anathema to the wicked, literally poison to the touch, and will burn their bodies away.
    Likes and Hobbies: Reading
    Dislikes: Innocent people being hurt

Bio: Born from the tiniest mote of light in a dark uncaring universe, Fingolfin stands unbowing against the forces of evil. Bringing the light of truth to deception, Justice to the wicked, law to the lawless. He stands for everything that is good and true in creation, his soul beating as one piercing note in the void, one spark of courage that ignites the fires of hope.

He lives to inspire and protect others. To raise and lead heroes, to fight against the darkness in an eternal struggle against evil.

Other Notes:

I have read the rules and am ready for combat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast