Thread: RWBY: Aschen Remneant. [M] OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default RWBY: Aschen Remneant. [M] OOC

Suppose for a moment, Salem got her way.
    The relics were stolen, the white fang over ran Mystral and put humanity on the back foot.
    suppose the Grimm reacting to the surge of fear and anger attacked and pushed the people of remnant even further toward the proverbial edge.
    Suppose that this lasted for years, long enough for a new generation of heroes to rise and make their own mark on this world teetering on the edge.
    This friends is how we will attempt to recover from the Bad end.

There are only a few rules I want my potential players to follow.
    your character has to be linked to an existing cannon character in some way. IE a child or student.
    Your character can't share a bond with another player character. I'll allow a few exceptions but I don't want a single family thing going on here.
    That's it. Bare in mind that this open forum application I'm giving you doesn't automatically equal acceptance. I'm going to hand pick about four or five players, So do try to impress me.
    also I'll be using some tidbits from what you post to build the back story for this timeline.

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default SNOWBIRD (an example post to help those who are confused.)

Talvon brought Grimsever up in a high guard as Ravens sword came down at his head. As the sound of steel slamming against steel rang out Talvon was unsure if the ringing in his ears was worse or the jarring of his shoulders and knees as he absorbed the force of the impact. 'she's would have really cut me in two!?' he thought before shifting his stance and guard forcing her sword aside and punching the pommel of his sword against her helmeted face only barely managing to scrape past it as the woman dodged his attack.

"Enough." She said coolly before sheathing her blade. "You're still not ready Talvon. The answer is no."

Talvon grit his teeth as Raven removed her helmet and casually brushed her hair back into place. She wasn't even sweating. They had been sparing for a good hour and Raven hadn't broken a sweat against him.

"You're too predictable, you rush in trying to overpower me but you just end up wasting your energy. Your stamina is impressive but without skill to back it up you're just going to die slow out there."
    As if that were the final say on the matter she left the dueling circle and the bandits who'd circled around to watch also left to go about their chores and other duties.
    Talvon, frustrated and confused slammed Grimmsever into the dirt before collapsing onto the ground too tired to bother moving for while. He looked over at the weapon.
    Previously it was his fathers, but when he got it the weapon was destroyed and it took him months to reforge it. The inner mechanisms still turned but the transformation into scythe from was impossible at this point. So Talvon overclocked the gears and turned it into a vibroblade for extra cutting force. But even that wasn't enough to defeat Raven and get her blessing to leave the tribe. Saying she wouldn't let his die in his search for revenge. He told her this wasn't about revenge and he meant it. But even now he can hear her smug reply.
    "Sure its not."
    "Bitch" He spat before picking himself up.

"Hey Schnee! You done pouting now? come on its time we went on patrol. A airship went down a few miles past the mountains and I bet there's some nice supplies in its hold."
    Talvon looked over at the bandit and waved in acknowledgement and hoped that some unlucky grimm would cross their path so he could work out some of this anger.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Give me another, like, 36 hours to finish the series. I'm barely into the second season, lol.

I haven't even read the OP yet to avoid spoilers.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

if anyone needs help I'll be happy to lend some assistance in coming up with a character.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

After some thought and a lot of RWBY, I've decided not to join this RP. Among other reasons, I don't have a great amount of interest in a RP that takes place after the events currently unfolding in the series; I would prefer something that ran parallel to the established story.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum