Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) The Treasure of the Lost Mountains IC (bluemoon x Siks apocy RP) (M)

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

After Jackal had left the room, Ezra went into the connecting bath house, pleased to see a hand pump over the large tub and a small fireplace for heating water. It had been a long time since she had had a warm bath and she set to getting things ready, starting by lighting the fire and filling the tub. As soon as the water was boiling, she added it and stripped off her clothing, stopping briefly before entering to examine the fading bruises on her arms and breasts...only a light yellow coloration still marred her, but the memory was still fresh, as it always would be.

Immersing herself in the warm water, Ezra began gliding the soap over her body. She did it slowly, enjoying the feel of her hands as they rubbed away four days worth of road. A clean body is a clean mind--wash away your sins. The voice came unbidden...and it was not welcome. She no longer believed the words, but they had been preached to her often enough when she was a child that the habit of frequent bathing had stuck. With ease, she pushed the thought away and dunked her head, washing her hair then laying back to enjoy the comfort the warmth provided. ...and her thoughts went to Jackal.

She was worried she was beginning to feel more for him than just a sexual attraction, finding herself thinking of him too often. She liked the way he made her feel, both emotionally and physically, but it was more than that. It was almost a dependence and that was what frightened her. She was not ready for that...not yet...even though she thought she loved him. It was not something she was ready to admit to herself, let alone him. She pictured him in her mind as she closed her eyes, laying her head back and softly humming to herself as she slipped into a light sleep.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 03-14-2018 at 12:28 AM.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default One more co-op with sexy times.

Jackal kept his cool as he made it back to the Lodge, but each step of the way he felt eyes watching him from the shadows. His nerves were on full alert, but he wasn't going to start shooting up the town just yet. It was only a feeling, but he always listened to his feelings. He'd do his best to stay up tonight and insist Sammy stay in the room with him and Ez.

He quickly ducked into the inn and bee-lined his way upstairs. He entered the room quietly and double locked it behind him. Locking the knob and deadbolt behind him, once he was in the dark safety of the room he let a pent up breath and slumped against the door some. He feared more for Ez and Sammy than himself, but it was still fear. Once he was sure no one was coming to try and break in, he rubbed his face tiredly. He could hear Sammy's even breath, and some splashing coming from the bath house. Everyone seemed ok for now. Maybe a soak in some hot water would clam him down some and let him come up with a plan should those feelings turn into something more.

Straightening up he slowly undressed and hung his things on the wall hooks and walked quietly into the bathhouse. He saw Ez asleep in the tub, and he thought up and even better way to calm his nerves. Using his stealthy ways he snuck into the bath house and moved to the head of the tub, standing up he quickly put his hands into the water and grabbed Ezra's chest squeezing tightly and whispering in her ear. "Is my dirty bitch all nice and clean now?"

Startled, Ezra jerked in his grip, her eyes flying open in surprise. Instantly awake, she gasped, the sound not entirely caused by shock.
    She squinted up at him, baring her teeth and grabbing his arms. "Fucking hell..." she exclaimed, her expression softening when she saw it was him. The hint of a smile came to her lips then and she lowered her tone. "Maybe you should check. This bitch might be in heat." ...and she pushed his hands lower, bringing his face down to hers. Only inches apart, she looked longingly at him while running her tongue along her lips. "Want some?" she whispered, finally pulling his mouth to hers.

Jackal laughed. He half expected her to smack the taste out of his mouth, but he'd take this too. He let her guide his hands then let them do the rest of the work as he returned the kiss, bending Ezra's forward some. "Hmm seems like she is, I'll have to do something about that won't I?" He bit Ez's lips gently before freeing his hands and coming around, stepping over the rim and into the tub. It'd been a while since he'd had a proper bath, and his wounds could likely use the wash. He slid into the water sighing deeply and bringing some of the water up and over his arms. He was truly amazed how big this tub was, but he was glad for it too. He gripped Ez's hands and pulled her to him laying her across his chest and kissing her deeply, his hands going under the water to rub up and down her legs and ass.

Moaning, Ez repositioned herself by sliding herself up along Jackal until she was sitting in his lap with her legs crossed behind his back. "Let me bathe you first," she said huskily, grabbing the bar of soap and starting to lather him up. She made a game of it, teasing him as she washed away the grime. "You are a very dirty boy," she whispered in his ear, giving it a little nip. "This may take hours."

Jackal chuckled cupping water in his hands and pouring it over Ezra's head. "Oh yes, very dirty. We'll have to make sure you stay clean as well." He settled their hips together and teased the woman as she teased him. Soon they were both clean, but that was no reason to stop. They played and coupled until it was dark outside the bathouse and the bath water was cold and quite dirty itself. They drained the tub and dried themselves off before dressing in their underclothes and heading back to the bedroom.

Surprisingly Sammy was still asleep, but it was a good thing. She had been up for nearly seventy-two hours while they were on the trail. Still Jackal was surprised. He bumped Ezra closer to the girl smirking. "Best make sure she's still breathing Ezzy." He moved back to his pack and pulled out a clean shirt, he got from the bandit camp, pair of jeans and socks, dressing slowly...the soreness from his wounds all but gone.

While Jackal dressed, she sat herself next to Sam, moving a stray lock of hair from her face tenderly. She gently shook the girl's shoulder, calling her name. The motion was met by a sleepy moan. "You should get up Sam...get something to eat," she suggested, laughing lightly when the teen rolled away from her. "Okay...sleep some more then," she decided, leaving the girl to her slumber.

"Alive, but obviously still very tired," she said to Jackal as she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She rested her head against his back for a moment before moving to put on her own clean clothes.

Jackal smiled buttoning his pants and bringing his guns over to the night stand by the bed so they'd be within arm's reach.
    "Understandable, it's been a long couple of weeks for us all." He sighed gently, sitting back on the bed sinking into the soft mattress and pillows some. "I can't even remember the last time I was on a bed like this...matter of fact I don't think I ever have." He chuckled lightly scooting down watching Ezra dress his eyes devouring her form. "Like most everything else in this place it doesn't seem real."

"Yeah, not like I remember it. It's always been clean and organized...but the people seem...I don't know...off?" She turned to him then, arching her eyebrow when she saw him looking at her. "One would think you'd had enough..." she said with a smirk, walking over to the bed. Other than her boots, she was fully dressed, her weapons close at hand, but not on her person. She climbed onto the bed and moved in close, Jackal chuckling and wrapping his arm around her.

"Well I may have had my fill, but it doesn't mean I can't still look and admire." It felt good being really clean and wearing a freshish shirt. Granted it looked like some kind of salvaged music shirt from before the end of the world, but it fit and it was something other than his modified priest shirt.

"You smell good," she murmured, running a hand along his chest. "Tell me, how was your walk? See anything interesting?"

Jackal hmmed low shaking his head. "You are right about them seeming off. I walked the entire town, it has three main open streets and one that was beyond a huge stone wall at the Eastern end closest to the crest of the hill. Everyone either looked terrified or...hungry. And not the normal kind of hungry, like...ravenous hunger, most of them had shaky hands and looked very pale and gray too. Now shaking hands usually means cannibalism, but they have all those gardens and food stores out there so they shouldn't be doing that. But by far the worst part was when I reached the wall. I was assaulted by the stink of rotting flesh and charcoal, so that lends quite well to the creep factor this whole town has. Vash has been on edge since we got here I was watching him pace and growl across the way in the corral. I've never been here before, does this town have rumors of cannibalism?" He asked placing his head atop Ezra's.

"There have been rumors...but nothing to substantiate them. I've been here twice before and never had any problems. ...and I know there wasn't a walled-in area before." She shook her head. "It's strange...but it has been a while since my last visit."

Sammy mumbled something in her sleep and Ez looked over to her. "Nice to be so oblivious...wish I could sleep like that." She sighed softly. "Those boys really shook her up. I don't think she has slept for days...no wonder she is so tired."

Jackal looked down at Ez pulling back some so he could look her in the face. He figured something was up with the girl, but he assumed is was just shock from the Bandit camp, but that wasn't the case now. "What boys? What happened while I was out?"

Ez's eyebrows went up in surprise. "She didn't tell you?" If she had known, she would not have said anything, but now that the cat was out of the bag, she couldn't very well keep silent. So she told him the story...at least as much of it as she knew. She didn't know the details of the attempted rape, only the men involved and what they had tried to do.

"Maybe she didn't tell you because she was afraid you might try to do something about it before you were healed. Jonny was the one who instigated it, and I kicked him out---hopefully it will end there." There was also the issue of Gabe, but she didn't tell Jackal about their argument or the fact that he was causing trouble again. It was something she planned on dealing with herself--whatever the outcome.

Jackal was quiet as he listened to Ez's words. An anger rising up in him, but then he looked over at Sammy and sighed. He'd already failed to live up to the promise he gave Ez, he promised to protect them both. And already Sammy had almost been raped and if it wasn't for Vash she would've been raped or worse. He would do better in the future.

He sighed looking hard at Sammy. "Guess I'll have to do better in protecting you two. You sure nothing happened to her?"

Ez nodded, "...at least that is what she said...and it didn't seem otherwise." She leaned over and kissed him gently, tossing around his words. "You can't protect us Jackal...not in this world. No matter how hard you try, it will only end in failure." She sat up then, leaning against the head board, her legs crossed before her. "I've been working with her, but she still has so much to learn. I'm not sure she is cut out for being on the trail. She's timid and soft--more suited to life in a town than outside of it." She shook her head, closing her eyes for a moment. ...and she saw Sammy's father, saying the same things about her and shaking his head when she didn't get something right the first time...his surprise that she had lasted long enough on her own to get to that point.

She smiled then, taking up a strand of Jackal's hair and running it though her fingers. Down-time like this was rare, and it seemed to bring out a different side of her--a side which she didn't recognize. Sighing, she felt contentment, and looked to the sleeping teen. "I'll work with her harder...she'll become one of us yet."

Jackal sighed nuzzling into Ezra and nodding slowly. She was right of course, but it was a concept he had trouble grasping. His family aside, he'd always been able to save those he aimed to save before. "Yes she is soft, but weren't we all at some point? It's a small miracle she's made it this far in life without turning bitter or dying." He pulled her in closer rubbing her arm slowly.

"Mmm..." she responded, feeling sleep pull at her. She was drifting off when there was a knock at the door. Abruptly she jerked awake, her hand automatically grabbing at her gun. She rubbed at her eyes, and tucked the gun into her belt before rising. She was closer to the entrance, but Jackal was also at the ready. Behind the door she could hear Deck announcing himself, and she rose, relief flooding her as she opened it for him to enter.

Deck took in the room with a sweeping glance...Jackal on the bed and Samantha lying on the couch just starting to open her eyes. "Sorry to disturb, but wanted you to know I traded up for all the supplies. Didn't get as much as expected--the towns a greedy one just like at the gate, but I got us enough. Also managed to find three men to ride with us...not townies...but travelers like us. Seems they like the idea of having more guns protecting their backs too...so they will be meeting us up in the morn."

Ezra nodded, three men wasn't nearly enough, but it would have to do until they reached another town. She might have to reconsider leaving Jonny here...she needed the extra gun, and if the rumor of cannibals was correct, she would be sending him to a fate worse than death.

"All right...I guess it will have to do. Did you happen to see Gabe? I haven't heard anything from him."

Deck cleared his throat, shaking his head. "Nope...can't say as I have. Last I saw of him was at the gates. Probably drinking. I can go look for you..."

Ezra considered his offer, but decided she needed to talk to him personally. "No, I'll go. I want to check on the guard schedule anyhow. You're welcome to join me though."

Jackal nodded at Deck and got his stuff together feeling his stomach growl. Sammy let out a squeaky yawn rubbing her eyes. The tall man handed the girl some water.
    "Ok you two go do that, I'll take Sammy downstairs and get some food. There should be something to eat around here." Sammy shook her head to remove the last of the cobwebs. She felt a lot better, and having Jackal, Ez, and Deck around her allowed her to breath easy. She got up and pulled her boots back on getting her fun and coat on before standing besides Jackal.

With plans set the four adventurers go their separate ways.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Ez followed Deck out and they walked side by side with little conversation, both of them affected by the town's oddities. There were surprisingly few people about considering it was early evening and when they searched the taverns, there were few patrons and no sign of Gabe. Their last stop took them to the gates and Ez noted with irritation that none of her people were assigned to watch their mounts. Frustrated, Ez let out an exaggerated breath and turned to her companion.

"Where the hell could he be? Damn it...he is getting to be more work than he is worth!" She turned back around, looking along the main road into Liberty. "He better not be getting into trouble...or so help me..."

Deck put a hand on her shoulder, "...maybe he's in his room...sleeping? We didn't bother to check there. Or maybe with a whore..." The latter choice seemed most likely, considering Gabe's history.

"The barkeeps hadn't seen him...or so they said...and I doubt very much he was sleeping...much too early."

"You were sleeping..." he stated with a grin, looking at her and giving her a wink. And just that quickly he changed the subject to a more light-hearted conversation. "Seems things are going well?"

She stared at him, saying nothing at first, then shaking her head and giving him a half smile. "We weren't talking about me, now were we?" And she had every plan to ignore his question and continue the search, but Deck put a staying hand on her arm and she relented to his imploring gaze. "All right...yes...things seem to be going well. Jackal and I are...getting along."

Deck laughed good heartedly. "Getting along? I never seen you "getting along" with anyone for such a long period before. Seems he taming the wandering heart. ..and it's about time...you ain't getting any younger." He said the last part with humor, but a part of him was serious. Women in the wastes had a way of becoming less fertile with age and he'd hate for her to lose out on a chance to settle down and have a family.

Ez scoffed, her cheeks coloring. "I'm not getting old...just reaching my prime. ...and now, it's about time you minded your own business and started focusing on Gabe." She started walking along the cobbled path, her mood darkening again when she noticed a young couple watching them intensely from a nearby home. They sat close together in an enclosed porch, a lantern lit between them. It might have been the light, but their skin looked sallow...waxen...and their eyes were sunken in, creating a skeletal visage. If not for the late hour, she would have packed up their things and left right then...but the wastes were just as dangerous at night as a town packed with unsavory sorts.

"I'm going to get one of the boys to take post on the wall...you might as well take the rest of the evening off and get some rest. I'll keep looking for Gabe." They separated ways as they passed the Lodge, Deck warning her to be careful. Ez kept walking deeper into the town, finally stopping when she encountered the wall Jackal had mentioned. There was a metal gate blocking her from seeing what was inside, but she could hear activity behind it and the smell was nauseating. She turned away, giving up on Gabe and heading back to her room. "We're leaving at first light," she said to herself barely above a whisper.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 03-21-2018 at 03:24 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Gabe was lurking carefully though the streets of Liberty accompanied by Jonny and his little near-rape squad at his heels, their hands on their guns and their heads on swivels. The underboss was fearless though, he'd been talking up all the men, it was usually easy to lie to Ms. Ezra. She was losing her edge hard around this Lawless asshole. Ezra has always been a slut, it was how she got a lot of jobs for them when the independent work dried up.

But while she was quick to spread her legs, she was always a hard ass before, during, and afterwards. It was a business deal for her and she actively shot down a second round with the same guys when she came looking for work again. She never laid with the same man twice and she actually shot a couple the few times they tried. But with Jackal she was like his own personal sperm dumpster, begging and always willing to come to his call even when he was broken and dying in some stinking wagon. It was selfish and now it'd spread to that nice little whore Sammy, Ez wasn't a great fuck, but Sammy was a great one and she played the game right. He knew he'd never get to willingly fuck Ez again, but she could use her body to bring in the big scores while he and the boys had fun with Sammy. Once a whore, always a whore in his opinion.

Gabe just needed Ez's body not her spirit, he could run the group better with her and Sammy broken and tied into a wagon. Only to be brought out for bargaining, two sluts would bring in twice as many jobs. But he had two problems to handle first, Deck and Jackal, the rest of the men he could win over with words or promises of turns with Ez and Sammy, but those two were threats and Gabe knew how to deal with these threats. The rumors about Liberty were true, this was the largest Cannibal colony in Ragged America, and the only place he could find people crazy enough to take on the Devil and a former Big-Game Hunter who could put a bullet in the eye of an Ice Beast at three-hundred yards.

The Cannibals were part of some kind of cult called the Bloody Sunrise. From what he gathered about them, they believed that if they killed and/or ate all the "impure" they would inherit the world and be the Masters of Fate destined to birth the next great empire. Crazies being crazies was all Gabe thought about it, but there were more than just zealots in the cult. Some were kind of assassins for hire, with enough chips they capture people and drag them behind the wall to be the main course at this week's Sunday dinner. And with some more chips they'd capture people and just put them in the freezer for later. Gabe's plan was to put a hit on Jackal and Deck for dinner, and have Ez and Sammy roughed up a little put on ice for him and the boys to collect later. He'd leave the kind of roughed up to the captures as long as they weren't killed and their useful parts and faces weren't damaged.

The boys behind him were chatting nervously as he led them to the abandoned looking gatehouse by the large metal gate that sealed the barbecue pit off from the rest of the town. He grunted at the boys for silence and knocked three times on the door before giving it a bottom of the foot kick. It was the code he learned from the guards in exchange for some fine whiskey. There was silence for a few seconds then the sound of a heavy metal bolt being drawn and the slow creak of the heavy door. The smell of hot rotting meat hit them all in the face and a couple of the boys gagged and vomited on the ground. Luckily Gabe had lost his sense of smell year ago so all he felt was some hot sticky air that made his skin crawl. A tall skeletal looking woman dressed in deep red robes poked her head out, staring at them with her dead yellow eyes, Gabe couldn't tell if she was just like that from eating people a lot or if she was kind of mutant. Both were possible outcomes, but Gabe didn't care he had a job in mind.

"I take it you're the man who talked with Ambrose about a job for our Elite Followers?" The woman's voice was quiet and shaky, but sure of it's words.

Gabe nodded pulling out his pouch of chips and jingling them for the woman to hear.
    "Yea, twenty gold chips to take two impure elements to your alter and keep two more on ice for me and my men."

The woman's shaky hand quickly grabbed the chips and nodded.
    "We will keep the other two from the Flesh Lord's eyes, he is never happy to let any of the impure from the alter. Come with me, bring your boys as well if they can keep their stomachs about them." She slipped back into the darkness and was soon followed by Gabe and the boys.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Ezra stood by the window of her room, looking out at the empty streets, her hand holding the linen curtains loosely in her hand. Her hazel eyes were turned outwards, but her mind was elsewhere, thinking about towns like Liberty and their rumors of cannibalism. Although the practice was taboo for many, she could not say she had never experienced it before. The slated time was in her distant past when she had been traveling the wastes extensively on her own. She had come to a town suspected of harboring those who practiced the reviled act and while there she had met a young man of exceptional looks and charm. They both seemed to fancy the other and it wasn't long before he propositioned her and she accepted, happy to have a diversion. He had taken her to a secluded area and he proved to be a quite energetic lover...the most memorable of which being his insatiable oral appetite.

Afterwards, he had taken her to his home to dine with his parents and grandfather. When the food was served, there was no denying that the main meat dish was of a human nature--leg of man. Ezra was sickened, but knew better than to refuse the meal. She ate the meat, cutting it into small pieces in an attempt to swallow it without chewing, all the while fighting the instinctual urge to gag. If she had to describe the flavor, she would have said pork, but at the time she had mentally shut out her sense of taste. She had drowned the buds on her tongue with drink, a heavy ale that left a bitter aftertaste on its surface. She made it though dinner with difficulty, complimenting the meal and pleading exhaustion shortly afterwards. She excused herself and left on her own, almost making it back to her horse before she vomited the entire meal, over and over again. By dawn of the next morning, she was gone, the town marked in her memory as a no-man's zone. And she had never returned.

And now this...here...in Liberty...again. She shivered at the thought, her arms coming to encircle her chest in a tight embrace. She would not eat the meat here and she would not accept any invitation to dine anywhere. She had never told anyone of her encounter or the shame that came with it. It was another of her many secrets and she wasn't one to share them often with another. Jackal had managed to pull back the veil on her private life and she had opened herself to him on more than one occasion. He had a power over her unlike any other. She would give her life for him...he was only second to one other...Samantha. Ezra smiled then, she had more now than she ever had. Despite her past, she had come out ahead...with a man who cared for her...and a lovely daughter.

She moved away from the window and sat down on the edge of the bed, removing her boots. Laying down on her side, she slipped her pistol under her pillow and waited for Jackal and Sam to return. She promised herself she would not go to sleep or let her guard down whilst she was here...there were too many rumors and evidence of their truth to ignore. She bit down on her lower lip, chewing on it until it bled. She was so tired...
    Last edited by bluemoon; 03-23-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Gabe and his boys exited the guard house the fresh wind a welcome change to the foul humid air of the underground lair of the Bloody Sunrise. The boys were pale and looked to be on the verge of collapse and more vomiting. But Gabe was a rock, he wiped the sweat off his brow and motioned for the boys to get out of here and get some sleep. They eagerly scattered to the wind and Gabe began walking towards the Pork House where Sammy and Ez would be brought once the Elite captured them. There he'd have some fun with them.

*Back in the Lodge*

Jackal and Sammy stayed to themselves once they sat down at a table in the tavern. The server was an actually healthy looking woman, but under her glowing skin and attractive weight Jackal noted a lot of fear. He could see it in her eyes she wanted to ask him for help, but whenever she almost mouthed the words she would glance back at the scary looking barkeep his tall thin figure making Jackal look overweight.

The lawman was already on edge after the rumors of this town and his own walking around. And he had no intention of eating anything with meat in it or even something with a beef broth. They ordered tomato soup and three pieces of bread and enjoyed water from their own canteens over any beverage offered by the terrified waitress or terrifying bartender. Luckily they were left mostly alone while they ate.

Sammy hunched over her soup dipping the bread thoughtfully. She waited until they were completely alone before speaking.
    "Mr. Lawless, this place is freaky as all hell. Do you feel the same way or is just me?"

Jackal nodded dipping his bread as well swirling the soup with it.
    "No it's freak as all hell." He wasn't going to scare the girl with all the gory details, but him telling her she's right should be enough. "You'll be staying in the room with me and Ez tonight and I plan to ask Ez if we can be gone at first light."

Sammy gulped softly focusing back on her food her hands not shaking yet, but she felt a shiver run up her spine.
    "Are we safe here?" She asked her voice barely a whisper.

Jackal finished his soup and gripped her hand smiling as reassuringly as he could.
    "Of course, I don't plan to sleep tonight so I'll keep us safe ok?"

Sammy gave him a weak smile and quickly finished her own food and gathering her stuff and quickly checking the rounds in her pistol. Ez has shown her a lot about shooting and guns and the girl felt worlds better knowing she had it and Jackal nearby. The man stood up checking his weapon as well before dropping a couple of steel chips on the table and turning to thank to server and barkeep, but found they were entirely alone in the tavern now. The lights seemed to have been dimmed, all of Jackal's senses were on high alert now. He quickly grabbed up the bowls and tossed them into the kitchen before he pulled his pistol out and quickly ushered Sammy upstairs.

They entered the room and Jackal let out a sigh seeing Ezra there and still awake.
    "I highly recommend we be gone by morning more men or no."

Sammy had her gun out and locked the doors and windows.
    "Why don't we leave now?"

Jackal shook his head holstering his pistol and tossing his coat aside lifting his rifle and moving to look out the window. Vash was still there and still pacing the corral his posture aggressive and paranoid.
    "No, our men are too scattered plus it's too dark out and we aren't familiar enough with the layout of the town to make it safely out in the dark. Our best bet for now is to stay put, they can only come from two directions and I'll be awake all night to make sure they regret it. You two get some rest now." He moves the curtains closed some then placed a chair against one side so he could keep peeking out the window without revealing himself.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Default Cannibal Cravings Co-Op

Ezra didn't need any further prompting, and with Jackal's suggestion that she and Samantha get some rest, she closed her eyes. "We'll leave at first light," she murmured, sleep already starting to claim her. She trusted Jackal to watch over them, but she had trained herself to sleep lightly and tonight was no different. Her breathing slowed and became regular as she slipped into slumber, her senses remaining alert, though muted. And it was only a few hours later that she awoke, but not due to a nightmare as was her custom. She blinked rapidly, trying to clear the fog that clouded her thoughts, and looked about the room, her hand grasping the pistol under her pillow. Nothing seemed changed...Sam still rested on the sofa and Jackal was on guard by the window. Something had awoken her and as she sat up she heard a sound outside their door. Someone was on the landing, perhaps another boarder coming in late, but still the feeling of unease enveloped her and she slipped her bare feet into her boots, tightened the laces, and stood, noticing for the first time that Jackal was not responding to her movements.

Using the lights from the near-by tavern and the slit of moon to guide her, Ez made her way to the vigilante, calling his name softly as she approached so as not to startle him. He remained still and when she touched his shoulder, his head lolled to the side. "Jackal?" she urged louder, giving him a gentle shake. He could not be sleeping...he would have awoken by now. Her fingers went to his neck, feeling for a pulse. It was there, but weak. "No...no...no...no..." she stammered, quickly moving to Sam and leaning over to check her also. She expected to find the same and did. Drugged.

As she was straightening up she heard the door knob rattle as it was turned and the hinges creak. Immediately she spun, her gun coming up. She never had a chance to aim as she squeezed the trigger, her bullet going wide and her body pushed backwards at the same moment as a bullet struck her left shoulder. She fell to the sofa, landing on the inert teen, her gun knocked from her right hand, and a blossoming numbness spreading along her left arm. She didn't register the injury, not at first, her attention now focusing on the open door and its occupants. She scrambled to the floor, crawling for the dropped weapon, reaching for it, then feeling a boot-clad foot kick her in the ribs and flip her to her back. Standing over her were six assailants, sickly ghoulish faces peering, skeletal hands reaching. She groaned, the pain in her side barely a hindrance as her shoulder started to pulse in time to her hammering heart. Screaming, she kicked out in her panic as her wrists and ankles were grabbed and a cloth was shoved in her mouth and tied. She felt herself being lifted and she continued her struggles, her gasps of pain and rage now muffled.

Bound, Ezra could do nothing as she was carried from her room. Both Sammy and Jackal were similarly tied, neither of them responding in any manner. It was once they were on the street that she noticed Jackal being carried in the opposite direction, towards the enclosed section. She redoubled her efforts to escape, despite its futility, until a hand clamped down on her shoulder. The pain was unbearable and she screamed into her gag, feeling the warmth of her blood ooze out once again onto her black tank top. It wasn't until she was roughly deposited onto the floor of a cold and dank room that she dared move again.

With a groan, Ez pushed herself into a sitting position and leaned against the wall. It was pitch black inside, but she had seen enough when she was brought in to last her a lifetime. The ceiling was lined with meat hooks and hanging lifeless upon them were bodies, some already dismembered and barely resembling anything remotely human. Pushing the image back, she forced her arms up together and worked the gag from her mouth, shoving the tied cloth down to hang around her neck. She then went to work on her bound ankles, the task difficult with her hands tied, but not impossible. What did turn out to be impossible were her hands. The bastards had placed the knots on the bottom and she couldn't reach them with her teeth. She rose, feeling along the wall until she reached the door. From there, she moved to what she hoped was the center of the room...the place where the bodies hung. As soon as she bumped into one, she stopped, once again forcing her arms up, the right one providing the strength that her left lacked now. She gagged as she encountered the cold unyielding dead flesh, feeling along it until she found the hook's point. Then she began rubbing the fibers of the rope against it, her body pressed against the cadaver with the effort. When at last the rope was severed, she pulled back, her wrists numb to the newly acquired lacerations on them.

Ez breathed deeply, feeling the cold air fill her lungs. She wanted nothing more than to sit down next to Sam, but she had one more thing to accomplish, and with this thought she felt around again, moving through the room slowly until she reached an empty hook. She felt around it with her fingers, searching for the end and hopefully a way to remove it. It was similar to an S-hook, but the one end had a locking mechanism on it. For what seemed an eternity to her, she fumbled with lock, finally finding a depression that released it when pushed. With the heavy hook held against her, she used the wall again to find her way back to Sam.

With determination, Ez released Sammy from her ropes. The girl remained on her side, still affected by the drug despite Ez's attention. She put her head on her lap, using her right arm to shake her, calling to her in a hushed voice so as not to attract attention.

Sammy was having a nice dream. She was in one of the storybooks she read as a child, a heroine on an epic quest to find the lost remains of Camelot and take her place as the last decedent of King Arthur and become a queen of the Fae Realm. But she began to hear Ez's voice and a great earthquake in her dream caused the quest to fall apart and the girl woke up with a start hugging Ez's leg the sudden cold and darkness sending pure fear into her heart. She had no clue what was happening but she knew something wasn't right.
    "M-mom where...where are we w-what happened? Where's Mr. Lawless." Fear was in her words and she momentarily forgot Ez didn't want her to call her mom, but it just kind of slipped out.

As her eyes cleared and adjusted to the darkness she gasped seeing all the bodies hanging from hooks. Many looking like they'd been gnawed upon or straight up carved up like pork. She wanted to vomit, but the shock was too much. "What fresh hell is this?" She asked sitting up sticking close to Ez.

Ez wanted to pull Sam into a hug, but she restrained herself...this was no time for comfort, she had to get the girl ready for what was next, and that meant toughening her up right quick. She took Sam's hand in her own and helped her to sit up. "We are in a...meat...locker...but I have no idea why. You and Jackal were drugged and he is gone...taken by the same men that brought us here. They are cannibals Sam...and I need you to try to be brave. Whatever it is you are feeling...fear...confusion...cold...I need you to push it away and replace it with anger. Because we are going to need anger and the hope for revenge to get out of here. I need your help to get out of here. "

Sammy studied Ezra's face in the darkness. She could see the courage she wished she had, but at his point she had to start building it. For her sake...and for Ezra's...she could see the wound in her mother's shoulder. She inched closer, it looked like a bullet wound. The girl quickly felt around their cell, and found a pile of clean bandages and some alcohol. Obviously the Cannibals liked their meat fresh so they didn't want them to bleed our right away. She picked a bunch up and sighed moving Ez's strap aside some.

"Ok...ok...I'll do my best. But let's fix you up a little. This'll hurt a lot, but we gotta get that bullet out." The girl poured some alcohol on her hands to sanitize them some, she then gave her mother a bit of the bandages to bite down on and used her fingers to fish out the bullet. Ezra let out a muffled gasp, but luckily it was a small caliber and didn't go very deep, just enough to render the arm kinda useless for a bit. Once it was out she quickly poured some of the alcohol onto the wound and let it sizzle out the dirt and purify it a little.

She then quickly wrapped the wound and made an impromptu sling for Ez before gently putting the shoulder strap back in place. "That should do until I find my medical bag, so what's the plan mo...Ez?"

Ez puffed out the breath that she had been holding, spitting out the bandages in the process. She inhaled the cold air inside the refrigerator deeply, relishing the feel of the chill. Cold. Pain. Sex. Those were the things that made her feel alive...and to feel them meant she was alive. She turned to Sam then, lifting the hook she had set beside her.

"You are going to pound on the door...tell them you think I am dead...that there is a lot of blood on the floor. I am pretty sure they need us alive...something they said earlier...they should come inside to check." She paused for a moment, breathing deeply again. "I think there are one or two out there...but surely no more than three. I will take care of the first one...then pass you the hook. If there is another, he is yours." She took Sam's chin in her palm, looking at her intensely. "Do you think you can do it?"

Sammy stared wide-eyed at Ez as she laid out the plan. She swallowed hard. "I-I've never killed anyone before, w-what if I can't do it and they hurt you more?" She asked, eyes beginning to water some. But once again the look in the older woman's eyes and the girl's desire to make her mother proud and maybe get her to kind of acknowledge her as her daughter allowed her to find courage.

Sammy wiped her eyes and nodded. "Yes mom, I can do it." Saying mom gave her some courage to act. She cleared her throat and moved to the door banging hard on it. "Hey, hey hey! EZ IS DEAD COME IN HERE QUICK!" She heard the quick running steps of at least two people. The girl quickly moved behind Ezra giving her all the room to swing.

Ez tensed as the heavy door opened, light bursting into the cold space seconds before two sets of boots emerged. The room was thrown into a bright reveal, the ghastly scene of depravity all too clear now as Ez shrugged off the sling and tightened her two-handed grip on the hook. She rose from her crouch as the first one advanced, his eyes darting to her rising form beside the door. She leapt up, swinging hard, the hook digging deeply into the side of his neck before he even had a chance to react. His eyes went wide and Ez grunted, sagging with the effort and pulling the weapon deeper into his flesh with her weight. Blood started to gush from his neck wound, the hook pulling free as the guard dropped to the floor, his body switching for a few seconds before going still. ...and it was in that span of a few seconds that the other man drew his weapon, aiming it at Ez as she dove to the side, dropping the gore splattered hook at Sammy's feet. The report of the pistol was loud and as Sam's hand wrapped around the weapon, Ez pushed against a dangling body, creating a domino effect that knocked into the attacker before he could reaim his gun, the first bullet striking the wall.

Reacting before she could question herself Sammy quickly picked up the hook and swung it in a downward arc like an ax and drove it through the man's head killing him instantly. She felt the blood spatter across her face and stared into the man's dead shocked eyes, more blood and what looked like brain matter oozing out of his ears and nose. She quickly released the hook and kicked the door shut before running to the corner and vomiting up the entirety of her stomach contents.

She spent a solid minute retching before her stomach was empty and she choking up stomach bile. She felt physically better, but she couldn't shake the image of the dead man from her mind. She tried, but eventually decided it would have to wait, Ez still needed her, so she wiped her mouth off and blew her nose a few times before she was back to it. She grabbed a clean hook for her own weapon then looted the dead men's pockets, giving Ez the guns and ammo. She was a better shot even with one arm.

"So...so....now what mom?" She asked quietly trying hard to not look at the dead men.

Ezra gave Sam's hand a squeeze. She was holding up better than she could have expected, but unfortunately there was more killing to come. "We have to get out of here...find Jackal. I think I know where they took him." She led her daughter out of the meat locker and into a small office. Leaning against the wall were two rifles and Ez grabbed one up, handing it to Sam. "You're going to need that. If my suspicions are right, we are going to have to shoot our way into a slaughter house. I'll explain along the way." Ez grabbed up the other gun and slung it across her back. She was feeling the effects of her injury, but she tried not to show her weariness and pain, hoping she could keep her expression neutral.

Once outside, Ez kept to the shadows, leading them to the walled off enclosure. Her plan was to create a diversion while Sam snuck in and helped Jackal and any others escape. The main problem was the wall--they would have to scale it to gain access--the gate was not penetrable. It was not a good plan...but it might work if Sammy could keep her wits about her and Ez could draw out the cannibals. A lot of ifs...but she had nothing else in mind. "I'll need you to boost me up...then I'll help you. Do you have any questions beforehand?"

Sammy clutched the rifle in a white-knuckled grip, but nodded to Ez and followed her away from the meat locker. This was so fucked up? Was the entire world like this now or just the places Jackal and Ez were going? The girl had no clue, but as they reached the wall the pungent stench filled her nose and made her gag some. Luckily she had nothing left to throw up so she just slung the rifle over her shoulder and sighed. "No, just be careful Ez." The girl pressed her back to the wall and put her hands out before her so Ez could climb up.

The exterior of the wall was stone and there were plenty of hand and foot holds that Ez could use. She gave Sammy a tight smile then reached as high as she could with the boost, climbing the rest of the way up with difficulty, her shoulder protesting with every movement. With a grunt, she finally reached the top and put her right arm down to lend Sam a hand. It was obvious from this vantage point that the wall was meant to keep people in more than out. Whilst the outer surface was climbable, the inside was smooth.

It only took Sammy a few moments to scale the wall with Ez's help, and then they both jumped down. Together they scanned the yard...or what they could see of it...a lot of it obscured by the building or darkness. In a whisper Ez told her to circle around and when she heard shooting, she was to find Jackal, killing anyone she encountered without pause. "Just like before...you can't think about it Sam...just open fire on anyone that looks like one of them. There may be other captives there...try to get to them if you can, but Jackal is your priority." She leaned over and hugged Sammy tightly, feeling the girl quivering a bit, but overall doing well.

Sammy hugged Ezra back calming herself down with much effort. "I hope we're not too late!" She whispered clicking the safety off the rifle. She was about to move when she heard the door to the dark building open and some man shouted out. Sammy half lifted her gun to shoot, but she wasn't sure if giving away her position was smart despite what Ez just said. The woman had a plan and Sammy wasn't going to jeopardize it by panic firing. She gave Ez a nod and a somewhat forced smile of confidence then zipped away into the darkness of the graveyard.

Ez watched Sam jog away, waiting to move out, but it was the sound of Jackal's voice calling to Deck that got Ez moving towards the barn entrance without a structured plan. As she ran, she opened fire, injuring a large number of the rear line of cannibals that were heading towards Jackal. She ducked into the barn, continuing her barrage of fire to draw their attention. At first the interior seemed empty, but as her eyes adjusted to the light, Ez could see movement in the corner of the room...the flowing movement of a robed figure descending a raised platform. Ez turned her attention to the woman who was approaching her, trying to keep an eye on the entrance also.

"Ezra Bastian," the woman purred...and Ez saw a flash of yellowed teeth filed to sharpened points. The robed figure came closer, and Ez saw the yellow of her eyes, the sickly skin, the power in her presence. She was mesmerized. A gnarled hand touched her cheek and she swallowed hard, stepping back a few paces as nausea filled her. Ezra! a voice yelled inside her head, and she jerked to awareness, realizing the woman was closing in again. With a short burst she cut her almost in half, screaming out in rage and confusion as she did so. ...and then she paused again.

It wasn't until a bullet whizzed by her that Ezra came back to herself and returned fire. It felt like a swarm of bees were buzzing in her head as she ran for the gate. She fumbled with the lock, pushing it open just a portion of the group descended upon her. She emptied her weapon then ran into the streets, hoping she was drawing enough of them with her that Sammy would have a chance.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 03-27-2018 at 02:48 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default Cannibal Cravings pt2 co-op

At the same time as the above.

The last thing Jackal remembered was feeling a fog come over his eyes then he blinked. He was sure he didn't fall asleep, but once he opened his eyes again he wasn't in the hotel room. He was in some kind of huge courtyard. It was pitch black out, but he could see a fire pit in the distance, he took a deep breath and quickly had to repress the vomiting that almost came shooting out of his mouth. He kept his composure and studied the situation better.

He was on the cold ground, fully dressed, but his weapons were gone. He hands were bound behind his back and his legs were tied up as well. He strained against them, but they were fastened tight, he felt groggy and something told him he was drugged. He cursed his own stupidity, before he started traveling with Ez he would've listened to his instincts and probably never even came to this town let alone eat any food from here. Were his feelings getting the better of his sense? He thought back on the past week, and he'd done stupid shit he never would've done before.

He shook the thoughts from his head and heard the annoyed growl of someone next to him. Looking to his left he saw Deck tied up besides him. The man looked far worse off than Jackal, he must've fought their captors. Jackal saw a strip of bloody redness along the man's arm. Deck seemed to be reading his mind cause he grunted.
    "Yea, got nabbed when I was taking a shit, fought back and then they decided to take a free sample." Jackal looked down as the short man showed him the inch long cut on his arm the flesh looking like it got filleted with a thin knife. "Yup, we're in a Cannibal Town." Deck growled opening his jaw some, feeling the painful swelling from a hard punch.
    He moved his wrists in a side to side motion, trying to loosen the bonds. "Can't even budge these ropes...sonofabitch." He looked at Jackal, a pained expression on his features. "What of Ez and Sam? Were they out like you too?" He wasn't positive that Jackal was drugged, but the tall man's reaction upon waking leaned towards that over a blow to the head. "We have to get out of these ropes...any ideas?"

Jackal sighed straining against the ropes, he had one idea, but it was gonna suck. As for Ez and Sammy he shrugged. "I don't know, I think the owner of the Lodge drugged the soup Sam and I ate, because the last thing I remember is seeing a fog cover my eyes then boom I was here. They might've surprised Ez, but I have no clue what happened to them. At least they aren't on the menu tonight." He shifted his body around and clamped his teeth down on the tall lapel of his coat. He took a few deep breaths then suddenly jerked his left wrist. There was an audible pop and Jackal let out a quiet pained groan and began working his now dislocated wrist out of the binds.

He growled through clenched teeth and the lapel before he shook the ropes off and quickly snapped his wrist back in place sighing deeply. He could do that with most of his joints, but it hurt like all hell every time and he was sure he wouldn't be able to put them back someday. But for now he could and after a deep sigh he freed his feet. Then got to work on Deck's. "Tell me they cut that flesh off you after they knocked you out."

Deck let out a grunt. "If only...no...the fucks did it right after they had my hands tied. Took a few punches to the face and four men to hold me down though. Fuckers ate it right then too. ...and it's the last piece of me I plan on letting them have." He rubbed his wrists as soon as the rope was removed and started to work on his bound ankles himself.

Jackal nodded looking around him for a weapon, sadly the only thing he found was a slightly blackened femur bone. It would have to do, he slowly stood up feeling woozy and having to kneel back down. "We gotta get outta here." He whispered quietly.

Deck gave a quick nod and reached over to give Jackal a hand up and help steady him as he stood. "We need to find out how many there are first...no use running right into a trap. Why don't you rest here...get your head on straight...and I'll check around...see what's what."

Jackal shook his head shaking the weariness from his limbs, shaking each one out. "No we'll only survive this if we stick together. I watch your back...you watch mine." He patted the stout man's shoulder and tightened his grip on the bone.

Deck didn't argue...the lawman was making sense...at least one of them seemed to have their heads screwed on tight. The whole incident had him flustered...getting caught with his pants down and being beaten down...this wasn't the way his night was supposed to go. He sighed heavily. "Alright...we'll do this together, only wish I had my gun," he complained, his eyes scanning the ground for something to use if...when...they had to fight. He would tear the bastards apart with his bare hands if he had to, and from the looks of the bare ground, it just might come to that. He grumbled low in his throat, his hands clenching into tight fists in his frustration as he stared at the only building in the courtyard--a wooden barn-like structure. There were sounds coming from behind those walls, men talking...and a woman's voice...shaky, but firm. There was also the metal gate, seemingly unguarded, but Deck doubted it would be that easy. He looked to Jackal, a hard set to his mouth. "Let's do this."

Jackal nodded to the small cook and crouched down and began moving towards the gate, moving slowly and checking for sounds every few seconds. It did indeed look empty, the Cannibals were probabaly really proud of their rope work and didn't expect anyone to get out. But their complacency would be his and Deck's opportunity. Peeking around the corner the lawman saw the metal gate was just an outer door, the building itself had a heavy wooden door across a small courtyard. The courtyard was completely empty and Jackal couldn't hear or see any guards on the roof. But he did hear some trampling through the grass on the opposite side from them.

Jackal couldn't tell much, but he was sure it was a man judging by how heavy the steps sounded and the disgusting sound of him eating something noisily. It told the lawman he likely wasn't paying too close attention and was just doing the rounds. Waving Deck over he whispered. "I hear one guard, the fuck won't be getting the drop on us. I'm going to run around the barn and get him from the far side, you stay here and be ready to jump him when I get the first blow ok?"

With that Jackal quickly darted around the structure. His long legs making short work of the distance, and as he suspected the guard wasn't paying any attention. Right now he was seated on a crate scarfing down some kind of jerky. He was a large man, but it all looked like fat to Jackal, he wasn't sure how a cannibal could get so fat, but he didn't care right now. He hid around the corner waiting for the man to get back on his patrol. Five minutes passed before the tub of lard rumbled up to his feet and shouldered the long shotgun and turned to walk around the building. The Vigilante moved quickly rushing up behind the man and actually breaking the femur over his head and flooring him. But it wasn't enough to kill sadly, but it would give Deck enough time to kill the fucker the rest of the way.

As soon as the heavy man hit the ground, Deck was on him, kicking the man hard in the ribs to keep him from shouting out. His foot sank deep into the mans flabby side, but it did the trick...the guard gasped, his breath taken from him. While he belly crawled along the ground, trying to gulp in air, Deck straddled him, pulling the shotgun up from its strap and bringing the stock in hard against the back of the man's head. It only took one blow...a satisfying crunch his reward. He patted down the man's pockets, finding a few extra cartridges and pocketing them before turning to Jackal. "What next? Storm the building?" Deck asked, a grin on his blood splattered face.

Jackal shook his head grabbing the man's buck knife for his own weapon. "No, we gotta get more of an attack plan. Even armed as we are we don't know how many people are in that building or what they have on them. Let's look around some more maybe there's something we can use." He nodded to Deck then quickly vanished into the darkness of the killing field.

Deck stayed on Jackal's heel, carrying the shotgun at the ready. There were voices coming from within the structure and he paused for a moment trying to hear what was being said. He caught something about a serving or maybe a service...but that was all. He grunted, picking up his pace. Just then, the door to the building opened and someone called out, supposedly to the guard they had just killed. After a few seconds, a thin man stepped out, putting his hands on either side of his mouth and calling again.

"Hoss? Come on man...time for the blessing."

Jackal and Deck were far enough away to be unseen, but Jackal saw two figures climb over the wall. And his dark-accustomed eyes saw them to be Ez and Sammy. He let out a deep sigh and moved to meet them. But as he stepped over a pile of bones and rotted meat the ground beneath his feet gave way. He manged to shove Deck away, but fell into a grave taller than him and just barely missed being crushed by the pile of dead that followed him in.

The man at the door heard this and came rushing over. The stealth game was up for them, but maybe they could save Ez and Sammy. "TAKE HIM DOWN DECK!" Jackal shouted at the top of his lungs.

The man doubled his pace shouting. "THE SACRIFICES HAVE ESCAPED!"

Without pause, Deck squeezed the trigger, dropping the man who was running their way with a round to the chest. He ran over to the hole that Jackal had dropped into and reached for him, the sound of numerous footsteps coming up from behind him. "Grab my hand...hurry..." he shouted, surprised when the sound of automatic fire broke out behind him and the cannibals started dropping.

Jackal quickly jumped up and using the pile of bodies as well as Deck's offered arm Jackal scaled up and out of the hole just in time to see the last cultist drop and Sammy emerge shaking fitfully from the shadows jumping off the roof of the barbecue pit. She'd emptied the rifle and was fumbling with the mag when Jackal came up and hugged her tight Deck followed suit after empty some more shells into a few who looked not as dead as he would've liked. They could hear the rest of the Cultists chasing after Ez and soon the sounds of panicked villagers joined the shouts. Jackal grabbed what weapons he could and looked back at the other two who were doing the same. "We gotta help Ezra." Was all he needed to say before Deck and Sammy had their guns loaded and ready then joined the tall man as he ran after Ez and the cultists.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Ez stood with her back against a wall, wheezing as she tried to catch her breath. She could hear her pursuers, but if she didn't rest, she was going to drop. She put a hand to her shoulder--the dressing Sammy had applied there had soaked through and the throbbing was worsening. She took in a few deep breaths, but with the sound of approaching footsteps drawing nearer, she pushed off the wall and moved deeper into the shadows, slowly picking up her pace.

Running again, Ez could hear voices now coming from two directions. She had circled the area, hoping to encounter Sammy and the others, but all she managed to do was pick up more pursuers. Eventually she was going to have to stop and either face them or die trying. She was running out of options...and bullets. All the ammo she had left was in the pistol which she now held in her hand. She slowed as she turned a corner and a burning sensation tore across her right thigh. So far, her body had not failed her, but with the next step, her right leg buckled and she fell forward, hitting the ground with a combination of pain and surprise, her pistol slipping from her grip. Getting to her knees took all her strength and she was about to give into her exhaustion when she noticed a hand being extended to her from the shadows.

"Let me help you," a familiar voice whispered. ...and Ezra took the hand, only realizing when she was on her feet that the helper was none other than Jonny. With a knowing smirk, the boy shoved a pistol into her ribs when she tried to resist, forcing his arm under her shoulders and moving her forward. They managed to avoid her pursuers, mostly due to luck, but also because they were now two...and the men were looking for a lone runner. As the shadows enveloped them, they moved towards the Lodge, making their way up the stairs once they arrived.

Jonny led Ez into Gabe's room, the former Black Jack pacing the floor when they walked in. He took one look at Ez and came at the young man with hell in his eyes. "What the fuck Jon? What did you do to her?"

Jonny immediately backed up, his free hand raised in surrender. "Whoa...not me boss...I found her this way. Jus' doing what ya' said...gatherin' her up."

Gabe growled. "Told the fuckers not to mess you up too bad...not to mention they let you escape. Should of known better and watched over you myself." He went over to his belongings and started rummaging through his pack. "Put her on the bed and get her clothes off," he grumbled, finally coming away with clean t-shirts, whiskey, and his rope. Jonny complied eagerly, shoving Ez to the bed and forcing her to lie down. As soon as he started fumbling with her clothes she kicked him away, causing Gabe to laugh with amusement. "Told you she was a firecracker...now be a man and get her undressed. If we don't stop that bleeding, our play toy is going to be useless to us."

Jonny was ill-prepared for Ez, and it ended up taking the two of them working together, plus the tying of her hands to the bedpost, to finally remove her bloodied clothing. Jonny was set to the task of cleaning the blood from her and Gabe doused the torn flesh with whiskey, placing his hand over her mouth when she screamed in protest. She glared at him as he tended her wounds, as he placed gun powder from a bullet on them and lit it to cauterize the bleeding, both on her shoulder and leg, the latter a deep graze rather than a puncture. Jonny took over covering her mouth as the procedures were carried out, he eyes never straying from her naked form. It was only when she finally passed out that she was untied, a white t-shirt put on her and the blankets pulled up to her chin.

"Keep watch," Gabe directed. "I'll only be gone for a short time...and when I get back, we are leaving. I expect you to get things packed up while I am gone."

"I could go with you," the boy suggested. "She's out cold."

"Rather you get things ready. I have to make sure the fuckers at least got something right...Jackal and Deck should be burgers by now." As he strode out, Jonny looked to Ez, reassured by the fact that her eyes were still closed. ..and then he did as he was told, getting everything packed and ready for travel.

Although she was not asleep, Ezra pretended, listening to the sounds in the room. She didn't find it hard to believe that Gabe was behind their capture, but she had hoped against it. Inside she was full of fury, but she pushed it back, instead planning her next move...and it wasn't going to be pleasant for her or the boy. As the teen's footsteps neared, she continued to feign sleep, even when the covers were removed and the t-shirt lifted up. Calloused hands caressed her and when Jon looked up at her face, she was staring at him. He jerked his hand away, stepping back, ready to defend himself, but Ezra only smiled. "It's okay...go ahead," she whispered in encouragement, but the boy shook his head.

"Gabe...nope...he won't like it."

"We don't tell him...our secret," she responded, feeling bile rise in her throat at the thought of him touching her again. ..and he did, hesitantly as first, but when she didn't kick out at him he grew bolder, his hands squeezing her breasts until they ached. When he placed himself over her, she groaned with the pain it caused, but still she did not resist. ...and she waited until he was absorbed in the act, his breaths coming rapidly, before she placed her left hand on the top of his head. When her right hand slipped under his chin, he was lost in ecstasy, and she twisted her hands in opposite directions with a hard jerk, an audible crack heard just before he went limp. She waited a few heartbeats before she shoved him off her, his body striking the floor, bare ass up, his jeans still bunched around his knees.

With effort Ez sat up, the t-shirt falling down to cover her nudity once more. She rose, dismissing her own clothing as too much work to bother with and made her way across the room. She sat down in a straight backed chair, wrapping her right hand around the pistol which sat on the table. She found it to contain three rounds...enough for the next part of her plan. And then she waited, her feet planted firmly on the carpet, and her elbows resting on her bare thighs. She did what she did best, pushed the pain and weariness back and built up her walls. When the door opened and Gabe appeared, she was ready...but so was he. Her first shot hit the space where his chest has been, his body rolling in an evasive move. But he was not fast enough to dodge the second shot, only fast enough to avoid a killing blow. The bullet struck him in his side and he used the next second to dive forward and crash into her, toppling them both onto the floor. She rolled away, weaponless, but fueled by anger.

"Fucker," she gasped, "...just die already." She rose, lifting the chair over her head and bringing it down on him, again and again, only stopping when he pulled her legs out from under her. With her on her back, he was able to get the upper hand, and he sat on her, forcing her arms over her head and securing them with one hand. He slapped her repeatedly, hoping for a plea for mercy...anything to show her weakness, but with each blow her expression remained neutral.

With his breath coming in gasps, he stopped, pausing long enough to look over at Jonny's inert form.
    "Once a whore...always a whore, " he said as he pulled out his pistol and turned it in his hands, the grip facing outwards. "Lawless showed me this one...its a pressure point...its for Jonny there...you can thank your lover for it when you see him in hell." He brought the blunt end of the gun down on her chest, between her breasts, and she screamed, finally giving him the reaction he was striving for. Ez gasped, moaned, finally giving in to the pain as her eyes rolled upwards and she slipped into unconsciousness once again.

"Who's your daddy now?" Gabe asked, his hand going to his side. Blood oozed out between his fingers, but he was victorious...and the bitch was down. It was too bad about the kid, but he was hardly more than baggage anyhow. He started whistling as he gathered his belongings. Jackal was still out there...and that was his cue to get the hell out.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 03-27-2018 at 05:33 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Once the trio had their feet under them they followed carefully behind the mob chasing Ez. Jackal could see the shoulder wound Sammy told them about taking it's toll on the older woman. Her steps were stumbling and it was mostly fear driving her feet onward. The mob didn't eve care to follow the obvious tracks and signs they were like wolves at this point. Chasing down meat hoping to wear itself out for them. But in that blind hunting mode they lost reason and as humans they lacked a wolf's keen sense to track prey with. So when Jackal found the spot where Ez went down and was picked up by someone and taken away he could smell trouble brewing.

Luckily Liberty's streets weren't perfectly clean, so the three of them followed the trail right to the Lodge. The building was deserted everyone must either be out hunting them or waiting for long pork dinner. The emptiness of the building allowed them to quickly find Ez, and it was her last scream before Gabe knocked her out that brought them right to the man's door Jackal was first he put his whole weight into a kick that busted the otherwise solid door from it's hinges. He only barley registered Gabe's look of sheer shock before he hurled the buck knife impaling it into the man's chest. Sammy came around and saw Ez bloody and unconscious. She screamed rushing to the woman's side "MOM!" Before anyone could say anything about it she lifted her rifle and shot her last two bullets into Gabe's knees. Between the knife and the bullets Gabe fell to the ground howling in pain.

Jackal rushed to Ez and Sammy, but Deck simply shook his head watching Gabe trying to grab Jonny's gun. He quickly fired at the man's hand turning it into burger meat and making him scream even louder. Jackal and Sammy were too busy right now so this pleasure was Deck's. He's been listening to dying animals for years so Gabe's screams and curses didn't bother him as he casually reloaded the shotgun and walked after Gabe who had managed to crawl over the bed and flop over onto the floor trying to escape.

But it wasn't meant to be Deck easily intercepted him and gave him a hard kick in the chest making the knife bite even deeper. Gabe grunted and snarled foaming rage clear on his face. "FUCK YOU!" Was all he said before Deck leveled the shotgun at his head. "Ya done fucked up boy." Were the last words Gabriel would ever hear before two 12 gauge shells turned his head into mist. It wasn't quite morning yet and despite the danger outside Deck wasn't comfortable taking Ez out wounded. They didn't look back, but with Ez outta commission and Gabe dead he was in charge of the expedition and made an executive decision. "Ok Jackal pick Ez up and carry her to y'alls room, Sammy grab her clothes and all the guns, ammo, and other weapons these two have. We gotta hunker down til morning before we try and get outta this hellhole." The two nodded and followed Deck's instructions.

Soon they were all in the room and Ez was cleaned up and dressed in a clean set of clothes and underwear. Sammy was cleaning her wounds and Jackal was helping Deck barricade all the windows and one door. They left the main door into the room unblocked, but they did lock it and they had their guns trained on it at all times. Sammy was quiet and her face a little red from spilling her and Ez's familial status so soon. Jackal looked like a tired wild animal just waiting for trouble to find him before killing it with his claws and teeth or running as far away and as fast as he could manage. And Deck was simply tired looking, but he looked the most in control out of the three of them.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 03-27-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast