Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Thread: (M) The Treasure of the Lost Mountains IC (bluemoon x Siks apocy RP) (M)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Jackal's mind was swimming. So much was happening and he was having issues keeping it all straight, something he was never comfortable with. Robots, lost treasure, death, deceit, it was like he was living in a Pre-Fire motion picture of some kind. But then again most of his adult life was like that.

At least he had Ezra, by his side. He loved her dearly, and every second away was almost painful. But still his mission kept pushing up from the back of his mind. Through the worries and idle fantasies, reasserting it's importance. He must reach the treasure of the lost mountain and he must reach it with with Ezra and Sammy, he simply must.

With a slight growl he finishes fastening his supplies to Vash's back and led the dusty beast to the tunnel entrance with the rest of the caravan. He gave the creature a sugar cube to enjoy and went to Ezra's side. The tunnels would be too narrow for anyone to ride so all would be walking, as he got close he noticed the apprehension on the woman's face and saw the blood. With a knitted brow he pulled out his handkerchief and dabbed the blood with it smiling. "Don't damage those lips too much, I may need to kiss them later. What's got you chewing on yourself?"

Props to Hayabusa for the set.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Virtue unearned is not virtue.

Spoiler: The Stories I've written 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Ezra jerked back in surprise when Jackal started wiping away the blood on her lips. She had been lost in thought, hardly noticing when he came up beside her, but definitely not expecting him to get so close and up in her face. She offered a weak smile in apology at her reaction, gently moving his hand away and running her tongue over her bottom lip to get the last drops. She met his gaze, her smile warming up to him now that he had her attention. "I hope that means what I think it does," she said softly in response to his comment, her body heating up to the suggestion. "...but don't worry, I'm just a bit nervous about this next stretch. I was a bit distracted, thinking about the ride underground...and afterwards."

She didn't want to lie to him, but she also didn't want to tell him the truth. They had shared a lot together, but both still had their secrets, and some of hers she hoped would never come to light. If things in Endver were still the same as when she left, she would have to start explaining the ghosts of her past, otherwise, she could just push them back again into the small, dark closet of her mind. With a slight grimace, she reached over and squeezed his hand, deciding to at least let a little light in on the subject.

"I know we haven't talked much about our origins, but I did mention I was from the Midway area. Not real proud of the fact, but Endver is actually my home town. Not much of a place...at least not way back then. I guess I'm a bit nervous heading back there also...old ghosts." She didn't elaborate, the group finally having all gathered together and ready to head out. She waved them forward, taking Clove's reins and placing them over her shoulder. As long as he wasn't spooked, the gelding would follow her obediently. She gave Jackal a quick glance. "We can talk more about it tonight...after we get out of the tunnels. Not sure I want everyone in on the discussion."

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Jackal nodded slowly taking note of her words and trying to decipher what she meant beforehand. But as he thought about it she had a point. While this group was leaps and bounds more trustworthy than the one they started out with still not the best idea to air dirty laundry in their faces. Grabbing Vash's reins he fell in step behind Ezra, the tunnels forcing the caravan to go in single file or find working elevators to bypass taking animals and carts down stairwells.

By the time they reached Gia's Queendom nearly five hours had elapsed with the young people growing more scared and restless with each step. By Jackal's calculations it was likely well into the night, and no one would be in the mood to dig through tons of scrap metal and trash. They pulled into the room and found the exactly half of the heap had been removed, and neither Gia nor her "children" were anywhere in sight. The Robotic Matron obviously believing it best to be out of mind by being out of sight, but the lawman was sure they were keeping eyes on the group.

Looking back he waved his hand and the group let out a collective sigh and slumped to the ground or against their mounts to rest. He chuckled then look at Ezra. "Well seems we'll be resting one more night in the bunker."

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Ezra nodded, hoping the air quality wouldn't drop too low during the time they rested. It didn't seem to lay as heavy this deep inside the redoubt, perhaps the partially blocked tunnel was allowing some fresh air to filter in. She quickly scanned the disheveled room, laying a hand gently on Jackal's arm and indicating an area a bit out from where the others seemed to be setting up camp. "I'm going to get Clove settled in for the night. Can you bring the tent? I think we should rummage through the weapon's locker before we retire. Get an idea what is salvageable. Unless you would rather wait until morning?" The last was said with the raise of a brow, her suggestion obvious. "I'll be right along to help with the tent."

She took the cloved horse to a quiet area where the lights were no longer functioning and gave him a good brush down before providing him with food and water. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day...lots of manual labor and a trek through a mostly dark tunnel. Hopefully she would be able to work off some of the tension she was feeling tonight with the gunslinger in her arms. She chuckled lightly to herself...who would have ever thought she would enjoy the tender part of lovemaking?

Patting the horse on his rump, she joined back up with the rest of the party, seeking out Sam. The girl was spending an awful lot of time with the newcomers, which was not so surprising as they were closer to her age. It helped that they did not know her past...the emotional scars from such a life style were hard enough to hide in a crowd of strangers...co-existing with her original crew had been a constant hardship for her.

Ez approached the attractive blonde and gave her a quick hug. She was starting to get used to the public displays of affection now that she had both a daughter and a man she loved living by her side. She squeezed the girl's hand and offered her a smile. "I want you to walk up front with Jack and I tomorrow. It's going to be a long trek and I want to keep an eye on you...just to be safe. Stay with your friends tonight, and get some rest. We have a ton of debris to move aside in the morning." She nodded to the others standing by her, giving Deck a heads up as she moved back along the further reaches of the equipment room.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Sammy let out a surprised squeak as Extra came up and hugged her. It was a nice surprise, mind you. Ever since she found out about Ezra being her mom the feeling never stopped feeling good, but she knew Each wasn't the touchy feely sort so anything like this was always a surprise.

But recovering quickly she returned the hug in kind and nodded giving the older woman a smirk. "Will do mom, just please don't be making out with Jackal the whole time. It'll be too gross." It was awesome having a mom she could joke with and friends she could hang with. Was almost like being a normal teen rather than a teenage former whore.

The tall man caught her hint and gave a small nod at her suggestion. "Sounds like a date Ezra." He chuckled gathering up their now combine sleeping kits and moved them to where the woman suggested.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314