Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ❅ Stained Glass ❅ Ghost Rp- Fantasy- New and Accepting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

By the way, can we just put our character sheets here?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

They are required to go here on the ooc thread ^ -^"

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

username;; Scarlet Kitten
    ▽ name;; Hans Miguel
    ▽ gender;; Male
    ▽ age;; 17
    ▽ birthday;;(optional)

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify): Human

▽ eye color;; Switches between Amber and Red
    ▽ hair color;; Red
    ▽ height;; (option)
    ▽ scars;; (optional)
    ▽ tattoos;;(optional)

▽ + traits;; Friendly, open minded, talented with music, giving, empathetic, sympathetic
    ▽ - traits;; Shy and timid at first, gives too much of his time and effort, overly empathetic, often feels alone
    ▽ likes;; Music (mostly rock and power metal), art, cuddling, snuggling, love, exploring, learning more to gain more knowledge, reading, and playing video games.
    ▽ dislikes; discrimination, close minded people, judgmental people, prejudiced people, being alone and lonely.
    ▽ history;; Hans was born in the town, oblivious to the outside world, and to the reason why he and the others are trapped. As he grows up, he starts feeling like something is terribly wrong with the town, but can't place his finger on the reason, and having to be content for the time being, he uses his music, which he has self taught himself guitar, singing etc. to escape the mundaneness of the world he is in.

▽ crush;; N/a
    ▽ secret crush;; N/A
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; N/a

Pictures
    So I'm having trouble posting pictures here for some reason, so I'll just post the links:
    https://i.imgur.com/nLRace6.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/xM1O0lM.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ubXgzeU.jpg
    Last edited by Scarlet Kitten; 12-24-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

username;; JayBird
    ▽ name;; Blake Rochette
    ▽ gender;; Male
    ▽ age;; 19
    ▽ birthday;; March 22

▽ Human/supernatural?: Ghost

▽ eye color;; Grey
    ▽ hair color;; Black
    ▽ height;; 5'10
    ▽ scars;; A long stripe over his throat.
    ▽ tattoos;; N/A

▽ + traits;; Blake is a story teller and likes to make them up to entertain others. He is very animated when he talks about things and is extremely social. He will gladly listen to someone else's problem and give advice to the best of his ability.
    ▽ - traits;; He doesn't open up easily about himself and when he's upset, he prefers to be on his own. Blake doesn't like romance in general as he's never thought too deeply about his own feelings. He becomes anxious easily which causes him to overthink and is terrified of ruining someone else's life
    ▽ likes;; Reading, kids, acting, being around people
    ▽ dislikes; Jerks, Romance, Confiding in others
    ▽ history;; When he was alive, Blake had a younger sister who he doted upon. He was the third child in a set of four and was given a lot of leniency from his parents. There was pressure too however as his siblings chose their occupations and he was still undecided. His father was very reclusive in their household and never left his study much, but this never bothered Blake much as he normally played with his little sister anyway. The events surrounding his untimely death are blurry for him. All he remembered was going to sleep and woke up alone in the middle of a forest. He managed to find his way back to his home only to see that other people had moved in. It wasn't until the people who'd moved in fled in terror at the sight of him that he realized he was dead. He still isn't sure where the rest of his family went, nor how he died.

▽ crush;; N/A
    ▽ secret crush;; N/A
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; N/A

Spoiler: Appearance 
    Last edited by JayBird; 12-25-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Your guy's males are accepted, still waiting on the females)

Pale Rider
    I Am The Thing Living Under Your Bed, Teeth Ground Sharp and Eyes Glowing Red!
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

username;;Juder
    ▽ name;; November
    ▽ gender;; Female
    ▽ age;; Died at 19, 21 yrs old
    ▽ birthday;; October 31st

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify): supernatural

▽ eye color;; grey
    ▽ hair color;; black
    ▽ height;; (option) 5'6"

▽ + traits;; Beautiful and can be very resourceful, can make solutions in tricky situations, intelligent, good at singing
    ▽ - traits;; November is bitter and can be very cold towards strangers, just like the month she was named after; she is silent and very often speaks unless you are someone who has gained her trusts.
    ▽ likes;; Things that challenge her intelligence. She likes debating with others, solving problems, etc.
    ▽ dislikes; Social situations in general. She is very distrustful of others and it can be very hard to connect with others.
    ▽ history;; November was an aspiring musician in a small town. Growing up she had an abusive parent and was bullied at school; her only escape was her music, a gift that quickly bolstered her popularity in the small town she was living in. She found herself a best friend who was just as much of an outcast as she was and a boyfriend who she felt understood her. Finding a niche where she could be understood brightened her previously introverted personality. However, things became sour. Her boyfriend became abusive and manipulative, isolating her from her friends and hitting her when she would come home. Unfortunately, November had already graduated and was not on good terms with her friends or parents, and stayed in the relationship out of the fear of having nowhere else to go. This, as it turned out, was a mistake; one day she came home and her boyfriend was drunk. He started hitting her and pushed her a little bit too far, causing her to hit her head and die from blunt force trauma.

After her death November's personality changed; she became less bubbly and emotional and became harsh and withdrawn. However occasionally she bonds with human beings in situations less than hers and offers help or develop bonds to help her exercise her intellect. Also, if you listen closely, sometimes you can still hear her singing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Accepted

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sorry guys I'll try to have my forms up soon, but I've been lacking a computer. Currently on mobile.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

username;;owl0430
    ▽ name;; Aika Shizuka
    ▽ gender;;female
    ▽ age;;17

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify):human

▽ eye color;;sakura
    ▽ hair color;;light blonde.

▽ + traits;;While definetly open and friendly with her family and those she feels close to, when anyone else is around or she meets someone she doesn't know she shuts down.
    ▽ - traits;;just like her mother and father, Aika enjoys all forms of art. sculpting, drawing, painting, crafting, and what not. Aika also loves the night sky and flowers. Just like her mother, she is a cat person, and has a soft spot for the small, fluffy animals. Especially munchkin cats.
    ▽ likes;; just like her mother and father, Aika enjoys all forms of art. sculpting, drawing, painting, crafting, and what not. Aika also loves the night sky and flowers. Just like her mother, she is a cat person, and has a soft spot for the small, fluffy animals. Especially munchkin cats.
    ▽ dislikes; Those who deceive and betray people. Aika also has a slight fear of bugs and bats.
    ▽ history;;Having finally gotten the money to move out of her original household, she wanted to live in a small, quiet place. The town of Stardust was the closest thing she could find, and the name intrigued her. When she had read up on it online, it was nicknamed ''The City of Glass'', though when she went to re-read it the following day she could no longer find the article. So far she has lived her for three days, and though has only seen midly-strange things so far, she's trying to investigate the towns secret. Little does she know that could put her in danger.

▽ crush;;none
    ▽ secret crush;;none
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;none

username;;owl0430
    ▽ name;;Kio Nightshade
    ▽ gender;;male
    ▽ age;;18

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify):ghost

▽ eye color;;green
    ▽ hair color;; orangish in the front, but black is the color of the rest of his hair.

▽ + traits;; Aido is a loyal and determined person, and has decent control over negative emotions such as anger.
    ▽ - traits;; However, Aido can be rather stubborn and persistent, and can also be slightly bossy/controlling at times.
    ▽ likes;; The ocean , as well as roses, are some of Aido's favorite things. He also has a liking of chinchillas.
    ▽ dislikes; For some reason women who wear perfume. The perfume irritates him half to death, even as a ghost. He also doesn't like dogs.
    ▽ history;;He was your average teen before he died.Big plans for his life, plenty of ideas, a girlfreind... he had plans to work with aquatic life, probably a marine biologisy...but he did have a thing for pulling pranks on his room-mate...ya, it didn't go so well in the long run.His room-mate had gotten tired of his pranks, and took his anger to far one day.Tired of the pranks, his roommate killed him, with several bullets.one to the arm, one too the stomach, and one to the heart.His roommate got thrown in prison for life after the incident

▽ crush;;none
    ▽ secret crush;;none
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;none

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The rp can now start. I'll edit this post with a link to the ic thread when it's up. ALso- COMING SOON; List of music to listen to to help inspire you and set the mood for the rp.
    EDIT: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...19#post2954519
    link to the ic thread.
    Last edited by Owl0430; 01-05-2018 at 05:39 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast