Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ❅ Stained Glass ❅ Ghost Rp- Fantasy- New and Accepting

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default ❅ Stained Glass ❅ Ghost Rp- Fantasy- New and Accepting

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

[i] A city of glass. So beautiful, but so easily broken. So many colors, all coming together to create a beautiful work of art though, concealing the secrets that lies beneath. In this city of glass, there is only a thin, thin wall of stained glass that hides it's secrets, seperating an imagined reality from what really is their. We're all so used to our normal, everyday lives we fail to notice the unexplained. For example, this lovely little town is trapped in an eternal winter. Yet nobody ever questions why. As for some, they simply choose to unacknowledge what they can't explain. Fear. Of course, having just moved here, to the city of Stardust, you haven't noticed the truth; the town is haunted by ghost. Ghost who have not seen the living in quite a long time, and are very bored. Of course, they can't leave the town, or our world even, unless they receive a kiss of true love...or get someone to exchange places with them. Though, there is a bit more of a twist to the whole 'true love kiss' thing. If the kiss is false, not of true love, the human will either die and move on, or be trapped here as a ghost as well...from there, the ghost's only choice is to either get someone to exchange places with them.... As for the humans, they have a chance to leave. They have a month after arrival to find the exit. Only, the exit doesn't want to be found. While everything appeared normal when they showed up, after about three days of staying in the town of starfall, i think you'll finally start noticing the people here aren't as they seem.Oh, and one last thing. Those who enter the town have a month to get out- or they can't leave. ever. As for you ghost, you only have one kiss. One chance. Trapped in an eternal winter, within a town made of glass, will you find a way out?
    or will you stay and try to discover it's secrets? All remains to be certain, but one thing is clear- the choices you make here will determine your fate.

Spoiler: rules 

Spoiler: Forms 

Spoiler: Charachter list 

Spoiler: About the town of Snowfall 

~ I hope it's alright i used the banner from the apparent rp-of-the-week advertisement this has recieved. (though i don't quite know how this rp recieved such an honor?)
    Last edited by Owl0430; 12-16-2017 at 05:26 PM.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Just realized there was an issue with the font used to type up the rules, so they weren't showing up, but that is fixed now so they should be showing up now.

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am interested in joining, though may I ask why the 16-19 age limit? Does that apply to only humans? Supernaturals meaning the ghosts only correct? No Elves, Orc, etc or?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

( I mainly just don't feel comfortable role-playing out of that age range. Though theoretically it would apply to humans only. Ghosts can be of a much higher age die to existing for many years as a ghost. Their age of death should be within the range though, but age at the time of death isn't required. And yes, ghost and humans only. Hope this helped.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

{{ I would love to join this RP..
    ~DevinieWine~

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm interested in joining, but what is the setting? like the timeframe? Medieval, Victorian, Modern, Futuristic?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Modern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to join too. Technically, i'm new but i've been on this site before and just kinda forgot my username and password. QwQ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Anyone is welcome to join. ^. ^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast