Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakes - {M - OOC} [REBOOT]

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

*pokes head in*
    I see you guys are in need of more players.....
    *smiles creepily*
    I'll join......
    *maniacal laughter*

Okay but seriously I'll join in if y'all don't mind

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Whatever catches my fancy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hell yes my guy come on in
    Spoiler:  

Currently on hiatus (possibly for good)

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yis plz

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

alright, i will get started on a character, maybe two.. ;D

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

- just throwing this here for now, I should be done with it tomorrow

Name: Annora Elsenklyde

Race: Mixed - Human/Sen Duende

Appearance
    Spoiler: Annora 

About:
    Annora was born the youngest princess of Kodër… but she was a bastard. Her mother had a brief affair and Annora was the result of that. Her home life growing up was a mix of harsh times and good times. They were not a rich royal family and seeing as the King at the time seemed to hate Annora with a burning passion, things were rarely easy for her. The best of times usually involved her and her two older siblings. Her sister was the eldest while her brother was the middle child. Their names were Thaddeus and Amara. Her sister was five years older while her brother was two years older. As children they were always play fighting with makeshift swords that were carved from wood. This usually resulted in bruises and various small cuts or splinters. Every few months they would have to carve new swords, as these makeshift weapons were not very sturdy nor well made. And then the bad times involved Annora’s siblings’ father locking her up in the cellar or nearest closet; one way or another he would always make up some excuse to hurt her, either physically or emotionally. He even tried to drown her once when she called him a bastard. The rough times also involved their lack of finances. They couldn’t afford decent guards either so they were stuck with drunken swordsmen who would do just about anything for a bit of gold in their harsh environment. You couldn’t even call them knights. The lack of money often left Annora the one to go without food… although with the gold they did have she figured they had enough for her to eat almost every meal, just another excuse for the King to punish her for being something she had no control over.

Annora was always more of a “tomboy”, for lack of a better term. You could call her sister, Amara, the same. However, Amara could also enjoy activities that were seen as girlish. Annora, on the other hand, could never get into such things. She felt they only distracted her from becoming “Tokë’s Greatest Knight” and that she couldn’t fight properly if she wore dresses and jewelry. Her sister would always just laugh when she referred to herself as the soon-to-be greatest knight.

When Annora was around the age of eighteen, the King died from a sickness that plagued Kodër. The sickness was around for only six months before it mysteriously disappeared. The country did not have the means to find a cure which ended in many deaths. It’s still feared that it may return. A vast majority of Kodër’s people thought it was something the gods had done to punish them… but nobody really knows. A couple years after the King’s death, the Queen also succumbs to sickness and eventually passes away. This leaves Amara the new Queen of Kodër. Over the next three years of Amara’s reign, the stresses of the country’s needs were overwhelming. Thankfully, the individual who would be marked as regent if the previous King and Queen died before Amara was of age… stayed by her side and helped her through it.

Two months prior to the present, Annora did a most horrendous thing. She slept with Amara’s fiancé one night when the two were both drunk. Long story short, Queen Amara ordered both of them to leave Kodër at once… not necessarily a banishment, they were just kicked out of the capital for awhile.

(not finished with about section)

Spoiler: Amara 

Spoiler: Thaddeus 

Notes: Sen Duendes are a specific type of Duende.

Name: Kuuren Faali

Race: Orc

Appearance
    Spoiler: Kuuren 

About: [WIP]

"Thank you, Master."

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

hey kiddies, sorry ive been neglectin this one for a few days

gonna get a post up tonight tho, maybe even a mover and everything :0

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

/drops from the sky and lands on bee in a fluffy heap

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

*cradles u in my tender loving yet disgusting gros bug arms*

i am but a simple insect why u do this to me

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Whatever catches my fancy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Oh boy, new posts!
    Spoiler:  

Currently on hiatus (possibly for good)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Got room for a couple more?

If so I'd like to toss in a new race as well (and a couple critters)

Nádleeh
    More commonly know as Skinwalkers or Nature's Guardians, they appear human, unless of course they've chosen to take the form of beast. Those who possess 'the sight' or perhaps the very trained eye may be able to see the differences of the Nádleeh. But they are a secretive people, picky about the company they keep, even among their own, a solitary people, preferring the company of beasts. A Nádleeh must have an innate understanding of the form they've chosen, as such some choose to abandon their humanoid shape altogether, losing themselves in the beast, few opt to take up the mantle of defenders of the forest. The art of shifting can only be found within, one cannot teach the skills of shifting, only those of survival, so once the young are able to fend for themselves they are left to find their own path.

Name: Filikitata (Fee-It-Lay-Key-Tee-Ah)
    Race: Nádleeh
    Appearance: Kitten is tall with a very feminine figure, yellow eyes and white hair that fall past her waist when she chooses to take her Humanoid Form. Cat-like in mannerisms, Len is unsure if her Preffered Form is influanced by her own personality and looks or if she is influenced by the nature of the Beasts.
    About: Born in the Nënë Forrest Filikitata does not remember much of her parents as is typical of most Nádleeh. Not as passive as her Kin, she grew curious, not content to let the world spin around her. She enjoys the company of all creatures, her sense of self never allowing her to become lost in another being. Kitten spends most of her time defending those who cannot protect themselves, the creatures of her world trapped by people. A bit of a vigilante she occasionally ventures outside the forest bounds to the plains and mountains around it. Rarely going to the edges of villages, though never in her Human form, as she tracks hunters and poachers, freeing there captives back to the wild... and maybe giving them the occasional reminder not all the animals of the world are so defensless. It was on one such an trip she found Lenny.

Name: Lenten Warce
    Race: Achon
    Appearance: Like most Achons Len is much shorter then other beings, not even reaching Kitten's shoulders. But don't let his stature fool you, he could give any work horse a run for their money, every inch of him is pure muscle hidden beneath normal Achon travel garb and weapon.
    About: Lenten grew up right here in Zënë, a normal childhood with the rich and lavish. But a comfortable life has never suited Len, he prefers to live on the edge, pushing limits, boundaries and occasionally the law. Being one of the least threatening races in all of Tokë, Len often uses this to his advantage, lulling others into a false sense of security and charming his way out of consequences. He's a cunning mind with a need for danger (that he usually finds) and just when he thought his luck was up he was saved by an angel. Or rather a very curvy 'Kitten', as he would later dub her.

Spoiler: Why did the bee get married? 
    Last edited by Honey; 02-27-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    ...ǟռɖ աɦɛռ ȶɦɛʏ ɮʀɛǟӄ ʏօʊ, ɨȶ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ɨռ ȶɦɛ աʀօռɢ քʟǟƈɛ.
    ȶɦɛʏ'ʟʟ ʀɨք օʄʄ ʏօʊʀ աɨռɢֆ ǟռɖ ʄօʀɢɛȶ ǟɮօʊȶ ʏօʊʀ ƈʟǟաֆ...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast