Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~ Spider Webs; Weaving of the Web; IC thread

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

--Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;none--
    " alright... thank you then, ariadne." After saying that she say down against the far wall, staying quiet. Ariadne knew more of what she was doing. Considering she was provided with food, shelter, and protection by the vamos for so many years, bartering and trading was not one of her best skills.
    Sighing gently, she decided ariadne made an indirect point. She should save what she had for a dire and unexpected situation. Which, in this day and age, was entirely possible..
    The time of day was also concerning. If vamps weren't on their trail before, they would be when they left. Though she was rather positive the feelings were mutual, personally she would rather not encounter any vampires, even if it likely meant one less bloodsucker in the town. The ones she had personally worked for as a bloodhunter in her past, even if for only a day, could sometimes still tell she had used to be one. She didn't want ariadne or anyone else knowing.

---Aido Nightingale-18 -male-halfblood-tagged
    Though he had turned to snarl at the vampire he sensed approaching, but stopped when he saw it was the halfling from earlier. "So that's your sister eh.." he had unhappily spoke after listening to the changeling. " darn it.. just one sip? Just a small one? No? Aww, alright..." in a disappointed manner. " ugh. Sense you helped me out I'll help You. They went in that building, but I'm worried there might be a different exit. I was about ready to barge in there. But sense your sister is in there I'll let you do the barging in. I'll go make sure there isn't another exit, or I'll make my own entrance in. Although, I will say. One of those scents is familiar, sort of... or it's at least different. Almost smells like a blood hunter. In case you don't know what those are, it's humans we make hunt for us and bring us food in exchange for protection. It's rather entertaining though. However, the blood hunter scent is quite feint, so I'm not entirely sure. None the less though I suppose sense I've got a source of blood, I'll let you keep the human that's not your sister for yourself. You can feed on her, or if she is or was a blood hunter you can make her go find food for you. " after that he darted off to make sure there was no other exits. In the end, the only other exit he found was an old, old looking wall that appeared to have a door in it. Wether it did or not he wasn't sure, but he did know that right before it was a man hole. weird. '' How peculiar. A potential door that leads to no where. Humans sure are strange.''
    Last edited by Owl0430; 01-09-2018 at 02:38 AM.

Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariadne nodded silently and continued to pull out a few more items before she addressed the apron clad behemoth in front of her. Bruce had been good to her ever since she ran from home. He had been the one to send her to the hunters. She couldn't even remember how she'd managed to find him. She had been running all night, running without pause. She, some how through a massive stroke of serendipity, had run directly in to the man as he was taking out trash from the same building they were in now. She king her head Ariadne sighed and leaned on the makeshift counter between them.

"What can I get for this Bruce," she asked, "and how've things been topside? I heard the leeches are thinking about starting patrols?"

"Let's see," Bruce sighed looking over her wares, "been pretty quiet up here mostly. Just business as usual. Lots of complaints about you hunters.....heard your brother is still looking for you, but yeah they're thinking of putting out patrols. Hoping to catch you lot easier and find better ways of drawing you out and cutting you off from the sewers. Might wanna come up in bigger packs. I don't think just one or two will cut it much any more."

Ariadne grimaced and looked over her shoulder at Ayumi.

"Hey," she called out, "you have any allergies? Nuts? Meats? Dairy?"

--------------------------////------------------------------

"No wait aaaagh," Gabriel sighed as Aido darted around the corner, "I don't need the other one."

Quickly checking the door where the girls had entered he found it locked for the moment and followed Aido around to the other side.

"Listen I understand this is odd," he sighed, "it's not a normal circumstance by any means, but all I want is my sister. She looks just like me.....we-we're twins....the other one you can have. I don't care about her. Just my sister. We may have to break down the door they entered through. There may be a way in to the sewers inside.....or they may have another exit. We have to be prepared for anything. They likely have other allies inside."

(Sorry it's been taking so long for me to make posts. I've been extra tired after work lately. I'm gonna try to keep up with posting a bit more often.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So they had to start traveling in actual packs now, great. They were going to be traveling in herds like cattle, and slaughtered like livestock. Just the way she wanted to go down. Just great. ''Hmm?'' she noised, thinking over Ariadne's question. ''Hm....No, no allergies that i'm aware of. At least food allergy wise anyway. '' Ayumi noticed though how Ariadne and the guy behind the make-shift counter seemed to know eachother. At least one of them knew people. Then she was distracted from her thoughts as she heard a noise from outside. Maybe another human...Maybe a vampire. It sure sounded like they we're trying to get in though. ''Um....Ariadne, you want me to go see what that is? Or should we ignore it...sounds kind of concerning though....'' she fidgeted with the gloves she was wearing nervously, not quite sure what to do at this point. Go check it out, or stay? Either way could end badly, but surely one of them would have a good outcome, right?

''Are you sure? If the other one is an ex-bloodhunter you can always reinstate her as one. They come in handy quite often, to be honest. Especially with all the hunters around nowadays. Besides, if a hunter takes a bloodhunter out, it's not like we're loosing any vampire forces. It'd keep you safer you know. But fine, if you decide once we get in there your not keeping her, I am. Anyways, you have a point. You try and get in through the hidden door back here, I'll try and knock down the front door. I'll yell for you if I get in before you do. I promise I won't hurt your sister, I guess.'' he then returned around front, trying to kick the door down but failing. He tried again but still failed. Huffing, he tried a method he would've much rather avoided, but was being given no choice. On his own, had he been eating properly, he would've been able to kick the door down easily. However, he still needed more blood to be healthy again. Pounding on the door he shouted at the people inside. ''Help! Help me! Let me in, please! They're after me!'' he hated acting human, but it was currently his only option.

Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariadne had heard the commotion as well and silently raised a finger to her lips. Bruce catching onto what they were implying, handed several packets wrapped in meat parchment to Ariadne. There were enough to fill her bag completely. Certainly a better haul than he would have given most others. Nodding her appreciation Ariadne packed the items in to her bag and motioned with her head for Ayumi to follow. They'd go out the hidden side door and straight down in to the sewers. The man hole wasn't far from where the door exited and they'd be able to escape without notice through there.

Gabriel sighed as Aido scampered off back around the side of the building and started attempting to draw the hunters out. He knew his sister wouldn't fall for that. Wasn't the type to start taking sympathy just because the sun went down. In fact he'd seen her leave a fellow hunter to be eaten once without a second glance. Memories of her like that made him shudder sometimes. How terrifying would she be as a vamp after all if she would coldly leave her own kind to die as a human now? Gabriel's musings were cut short as the hidden door swung open and his sister's eyes met his, narrowing on sight.

Ariadne and Gabriel's eyes met for just a moment before Ariadne sprang in to action. It was almost unnatural how quickly the girl made decisions and put them to action. Before even the vampire could think she was upon him a pair of daggers flashing out toward his neck aiming to decapitate. Stepping back as quickly as possible, even his supernatural speed barely dodging the decisive blow, Gabriel pulled out his own blade and lunged for his twin's legs.

"Move," she called behind her as she leapt over him, actually managing to cut a crimson line across his shoulder, "get out of here! NOW!"

Catching sight of the other hunter Gabriel grimaced and ran for the other girl. Maybe a bargaining chip? She seemed to be interested in helping this girl. Maybe he could use that?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quietly she followed Ariadne, figuring she knew what was the best means of dealing with the situation. Turns out she was wrong, which was rather surprising when referring to Ariadne not knowing the best way of dealing with the situation. It startled her when Ariadne began fighting, but she didn't have to wait long to find out why. as she saw a vampire run in, followed by another vampire soon enough. So they had been tracked after all, and based on looks one of their persuers had been Ariadne's brother. However, she hesitated to run. She didn't want anything to happen to Ariadne, but she didn't want to die either... however, she wouldn't let anybody die just because she ran away. That was when she saw the second vamp running torwards her. Grimacing she began running herself, trying to figure out a way out of the situation. Then she felt herself being shoved against a wall, but oddly enough the pressure quickly released ans she felt herself being shoved in a different direction

Frowning, he hit the door again, angry. Why couldn't he get the humans to open the door! Hmm..maybe they weren't all idiots. Then he heard commotion inside, realizing that Gabriel must've gotten inside. Running around to the back to back Gabriel up, he watched the fight a bit. Aww, how precious, sibling bonding time. How cute. Chuckling quietly he debated what he should do. Get the other human, or back Gabriel up? In the end he decided Gabriel should be able to take care of himself just fine and went to make sure the other human didn't attack gabriel. Though she had started running when he began running torwards her, she seemed hesitant to leave. In the end, after pretending to switch course, he caught the human easily, holding her against a wall. Then he heard footsteps coming torwards him, and spotted Gabriel. Despite being ready to see if the human used to be a blood hunter or not, he ended up letting her go and shoving her over to Gabriel, figuring he must've had some plan for coming over to them. ''So, what's your plan Gabe? Anything interesting?''

Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT," Ariadne cursed as her brother and an unfamiliar vampire dashed off after Ayumi, "get back here you bastard!!!"

She should have known that he would be there. Vampires didn't typically hunt in packs, but no doubt he would have enlisted the help of some other idiot blood sucker. If he was anything it was a sweet talker. Catching up to Gabriel just as his fellow vampire passed Ayumi to him Ariadne ground her teeth together and glared at her late brother.

"Let her go," she growled, "I did not just spend all damn day watching her ass for you to make a snack out of her. You put one fang in her neck and I will have your head."

Gabriel grabbed hold of Ayumi the moment he rounded the corner and Aido shoved her at him. Turning her to face Ariadne as she followed he glared at his sister and gripped Ayumi's small frame as tightly as possible without causing any physical damage.

"If you really care about what happens to her," Gabriel sighed, "then you'll surrender your arms to my friend here and do as you're told. I don't want to hurt you sister, but I am not going to let you run away this time......I want you home....with me. Let us stop this foolishness."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Glaring at the vampire, she only took her focus off of him as Ariadne approached, listening quietly to the words shared between the two siblings. Closing her eyes for a few seconds, she slowly looked up at Ariadne. '' It's alright Ariadne. If you don't want to go back with him, then leave. I'll be alright. To be honest this is a pretty fitting end to me, if anything this should've happened a long time ago.'' she then smirked slightly. '' Nobody ever said I wouldn't go down without a fight though. I can at least take the other one out before I go down... besides, who ever said they'd kill me?'' she then narrowed her eyes a bit. '' Nobody ever asked for you to watch my behind though, you did that out of your own free will. I would've been fine on my own. I have my ways to get out of these situations if fighting fails.''

Stretching his back, he hopped up on a chair and sat casually and laid-back. This was turning out to be rather entertaining. Maybe it was a good choice to help out this changeling. Smirking he recalled one of his earlier conversations with the changeling. He had promised not to hurt his sister. Of course though, the changeling's sister didn't know that. '' He may not be willing to hurt you, but to me your blood does smell quite nice. I'd be more than happy to try some of your blood. You might even make a decent vampire you know, with that attitude of yours.'' he spoke with a smirk, hoping Gabriel would realize he was joking as he gave gabriel a look that said 'just go with it. maybe it'll work?'. '' You may be able to hold your own against a changeling, which makes up the majority of the vampire population, but how do you think you could fair against a vampire of higher rank hmm?''

Anything and everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariadne didn't honestly know who to glare at first. Suicide? Lying about trying to bite her in front of her brother? Coming "home"? Were they all psychotic? Unable to decide which person to pin her building rage on to Ariadne did the next most terrifying thing, she smiled. Letting a rather dark chuckle escape her lips she held up her own blade up and waved it in front of herself.

"How about this instead," she said quietly, "I take my blade and drive it deep in to my own heart, and you two blood sucking leeches see who can bring me back faster. If you both fail.....well one less problem for the so called pure blood and maybe even two of Gabriel is driven to suicide. I mean if one of us is going to commit suicide why not both right? But if you two morons do bring me back your grand prize is a world class killing machine who will be gracious enough to kill you first. Turning me won't change my end game. It just adds one more name to be crossed off. How about those god damn odds? And you-"

Here Ariadne turned her eyes to the other vampire her crazed smile never faltering.

"If you think for one minute that I'd believe you," she sneered, "you're more of an idiot than my brother. There's no way in hell he'd let you harm a single hair on my head. He thinks he could convince me to turn willingly and he's too proud to share me with anyone. So go ahead try it, and see if he or I don't kill you first I dare you. I'd love to paint the city with your guts."

Gabriel frowned the conflict in his mind clear on his face. Clearly his time as a vampire had done nothing to help him hide such things when it came to his family. Of course she'd make this some sort of Russian roulette standoff. That was just her way. She didn't think anyone would let her try to actually pull it off. To some extent she was right.

"Ari please," Gabriel begged, "this is foolish. There's nothing wrong with being a vampire. We must feed the same way you must eat. You can be one of us and never have to worry about sickness and death ever again. Mother and father were-"

Gabriel cut his pleading short when he saw the rage in his sister's expression burn higher. She might just start slicing her way through all three of them in a moment. He knew her temper could get way out of hand if he wasn't careful, but he didn't know how else to convince her.

"I'm not giving up Ari," he said quietly, "it's you or her. Who am I taking today? It's your choice."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

''Ariadne, if you go on a rampage could you please not kill me?'' she spoke worriedly, glancing back at the vampire holding her. It was starting to hurt, and it was extremely uncomfortable. Looking at the vampires, to ari, and back to the vampires she made a decision. '' Leave, Ari. Please. If you don't want to go back with them, then leave. I'll be alright, I promise, ok? '' Just please don't think less of me if I have to repeat my past. '' Oi! Let her go. If you really care about her you will let her go. Clearly she doesn't want to go with you. If she's happier on her own, doesn't her happiness mean anything to you? '' she unhappily spoke to the Gabriel. " take me instead of her. "

Hm. So she had seen through his facade. Maybe the girl wasn't stupid after all. '' Alright, so I was lying. Big deal. Though I dare you to try and gut me, for all we know maybe you'd be doing me a favor. It does get rather boring living forever, so i'd probably get bored in a few centuries anyways. Though you probably couldn't catch me anyways.'' he smirked slightly though when she pulled out a knife, laughing slightly. ''Foolish child. Do you know nothing about us? Changelings don't normally have the ability, but purebloods and the occasional halfling can turn a human and keep them obediant. They still have free will, but they can not disobey or harm their vampiric sire. Like you said, your brother likely wouldn't let me, but if it was I who would turn you I could at least potentially keep you under control....most of the time.'' sighing gently he leaned against the wall. ''of course, though, you realize this town isn't the only one like this? There's plenty of others in existence, their just well hidden. Of course, you could be free of vampires if you somehow managed to get outside the town. Wouldn't that be better than dealing with us? Maybe your brother could go with you, you could be a happy family. I could probably see about getting you both out of here.''
    Last edited by Owl0430; 02-11-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123