View Poll Results: How psyched are you for this?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extremely psyched! I don't know how I'll survive till it comes out!

3 60.00%
  • So. Much. Flailing.

1 20.00%
  • I'm excited, but I'll live.

0 0%
  • I mean, I'll see it, but I'm not super freaked.

1 20.00%
  • Pshh, Avengers smengers. DC forever!

0 0%

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War [Theories, chat, freak out]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Avengers: Infinity War [Theories, chat, freak out]

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR CHAT [WARNING FOR POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD]

Alright, so the time is nearly upon us. The first trailer's been cast, our minds are freaking, and the theories are running wild. This is it, after all. This is the movie that marks the culmination of the entire MCU up to now. This is the big one. So please,
    discuss, theorize, chat and just have fun!

To get the conversation started, who are your favorite characters, and what are you most looking forward to in the movie? Any theories? Anything you need to get off your chest and vent?

Personally I can't wait for several reasons. I'm scared about who might die [Spoiler: I have a big feeling Cap might, so Bucky or Sam will take up his mantle via comic canon] and about Loki's loyalties.

I'm a big Loki fan. I feel like Loki is only going to give the tesseract to Thanos to spare the life of not only himself, but whatever remaining Asgardians are alive. After all they're his people, and not only does Loki not look pleased (or like an evil villian where this was his endgame the whole time) in his brief shot, but if they just made him a villian here it would diminish his 'redemption arc' we just saw in Thor: Ragnarok. Not to mention Thanos won't be happy with Loki for failing him in The Avengers

However, it's also been revealed recently that Loki will be working with Thanos, which has me conflicted. I swear, if the writers don't stick with continuity I'll shit a brick. But anyways, my theory is that Loki will either be a spy and playing both sides, or just backstab Thanos in the end. Either way, Loki's fate is dire and unclear right now.

And of course I'm looking forward to how the writers will actually utilize the Infinity Stones - depends on the extent of their ambition. Will we see time travel? Reality bending? Dead people coming back to life, or past events changing? I have a theory that some 'flashback' scenes that have been spotted filming aren't flashback scenes at all... But we shall see!
    Last edited by Chaotic Cam; 12-19-2017 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Adding my own thoughts

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

The King is in possession of the Soul Stone. Hence his connection to his ancestors that has been implied by the astral scene in the trailer for Black Panther.

It also be the main reason why Wakanda is being invaded.
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 12-24-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know much about Black Panther, but I'm looking forward to the movie. ^^ But yeah, I completly agree there, it makes complete sense.