Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - Dark Pigeon - Natora. - Daylight.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Ah, and here I was thinking you would not go for that question right away Genevieve" Leopold said gently as he smiled this lovely calming smile. He had thought she would go for more questions about those creatures that had attacked her. He could answer those more honestly than the one she asked now. He knew what those answers had to be, but why did they kill the way they did, why did they murder every single person and not drain them until there as nothing left. This has not been a feeding frency, this had been something else entirely. And even for what he tought them to be, it was incredibly odd, and lets not forget.. illegal "As I have told you before Genevieve, my name is Alexander Leopold Monreu. But everyone calles me Leo, so I do not see why you can not call me just that. I brouhgt you here and not to an hospital because you witnissed something that the world can not know about. If you were watch the news about what had happened in the good room. You would hear it had been a terrorist attack. And not some murderous rampage of four pale looking men. You might be shocked, and feel anger that this is being covered up. But I promise you that this is the best for everyone. Humans can not possibly know as to what is hiding in the dark. Because of what I am, and what I do. I can not have anyone ever find out the truth, about creatures in the dark.. about what had happened in the dark room. You my dearest... you know the truth of what happened. And I do not know of I can trust you with such important information."

He got on his feet and walked over to the window where he looked outside before he looked back at Genevieve once again. "And now you wonder what I am, and what I do. I guess.. after everything that has happened to you, you deserve to know. Those creatures that have attacked the good room, they are not human any longer. They used to be, once. Though they do not deserve the name. For they have broken many a law and killed without remorse, and brought our world into grave danger of being discovered. They are vampires Genevieve. Like the story's you properly know, they drink blood yes, they can not stand the light of day, and they live eternaly if they so choose. We exist, but unlike the vampires in movies or books, we are better organised, and keep our world well hidden from yours. We have heard this modus operandi before, how everyone was killed, no survivers, quick work and gruwesome killing. WE have heard of this a couple of times the last few months. But never have we had a witness to describe the beings that have killed. I am one of the few of my kind that protects both human and the vampiric world. Make sure that things like what has happened in the good room never happen. I see it as a flaw of my side that it has, for these creatures should not walk in my little domain."

He walked up to her again and sat down, never did he give her any reason to fear him but the story he told her. "I hope that my story has explained to you as to why you are here.. and not somewhere in a hospital. You might have talked, telling your story to a nurse. Who on her term tells a friend, family. These kind of story's tend to spread. It only takes a few believers to bring danger to my kind... but to the humans as well. We can not have that now can we?" he asked her gently.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genevieve sat herself up in the bed, supporting herself with her arms as she watched him walk away towards the window. What was he so concerned about her knowing about him? Had he actually broken an ethical commitment that could get him fired? What could possibly be so bad that he needed to take a moment even after he had been able to sit through listening to her ordeal. Maybe that was it. Maybe he was great at listening to traumatic happenings but wasn't great at talking about them. Regardless, she would have to be patient.

After his first monologue she understood his motivations. She may not agree with it but at least she understood. Now the big question was whether or not they were going to manage to see eye to eye about her speaking with her mother. Her mom needed to know that she was alive. They were the only ones each other had left. How couldn't she tell her mom. Those that knew she went to the club would think her dead. The problem would be finding out if her mother thought she had gone out that night.

The second set of words took a little longer for her to get through her head. We? My kind? A look of realisation hit her eyes before dawning and horror mixed across the rest of her face. She shuffled back from where he was standing against the bed. He couldn't be. Was she in just as much danger here as the club? "You... you're one of them?" she asked with an ounce of disgust in every word she spoke. Then another awful thought hit her. "What you are going to do to me if I want to tell the world? If they could do this to other people, the world should know," she said though her voice trembled and she wasn't sure if it was the wooziness that was still in her or the fear of the man sitting in front of her. So far he had been kind but what would happen if she didn't play along with his plan?
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He saw the fear growing in her and took his distance. Giving her all the space and time she needed to come to terms with wat he was. Humans always found it so very difficult to hear that vampires were truly existing. That those blood drinking half-demons roamed the world in search for necks to bite in. But unlike the stories told by Bram Stoker, or Anne Rice, vampires were not as much the monsters as most humans thought them to be. At least not after everything in the world had changed, and with that they had adepted. "Not like them, but we are of the same kind. In the last couple of months we have seen this happen before. And I, and a small group of men and women like me, are to find these beasts and end their misserable lives." He rested his leg on his other and leaned back in his chair. "This is why I need you to tell me everything you can remember. How they looked, the way they talked, did they speak with an accent? DId they call one and other by a name?" He asked her calmly, hoping that with all the information she had been given, and the fear of him hurting her, she would still be able to talk.

He had hoped she would not have said the next thing. But he had tought she would "This is why I can not let you go, the danger of you talking will bring much unneeded fear and panick into the world. I will not tell you what I am to do to you if you were to tell the world. For it is not needed to bestow you with such fear. But with this warming, you can imagine that I will no longer be kind, nor forgiving. I.... " He leaned forward and tried to look as kind as he possibly could, really wishing that she would not fear him as much as she might do now. ".. I will not hurt you if you co-operate, I do not take pleasure in hurting others. Not like the creatures you have met yesterday evening. Please tell me everything you remember. it will help me inmensly with finding those who have done this to you"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genevieve had to take a moment to consider her options. There was of course the option of running or finding a way to send a secret message to someone so that they would know what had happened last night. Doing that would cause panic, surely, as he was claiming. But people would know! They could take measures to be armed against these bastards. If he was mentioning destroying them then there had to be a way to do it. If people were going to get hurt, and it sounded like they were, then they should have the ability to protect themselves. Of course, if she did this then she would pay the price. Would that price be her life? Maybe he would simply save her to be his constant blood supply, leaving her weak and unable to attempt to tell others again.

Then there was the option of doing as he asked, cooperating. If she did then she would have protection from him (though it's hard to say if he would be able to and if he would manage to resist her smell). The thought gave her a shiver. The memory of last night and what the monster had whispered to her coming back. If she cooperated the evil creatures were going to be brought to justice and, as he had so eloquently put it, destroyed. There was not going to be harm made against her and there would only be the inconvenience of being trapped here as long as they were hunting the others.

She supposed that there was only one real option. Keeping her distance, she laid herself back down on the bed, facing him from her side. In all reality she had no idea who he was really and didn't know if she could trust him. So, with a deep breath she made her ultimate compromise. "I will keep the story here if you will let me call my mother and talk to her. She can't believe that I am dead. We are all each other has anymore. I won't tell her about what happened, just that I'm okay," she bargained.
    Last edited by Natora; 12-27-2017 at 08:29 AM.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Unknown to Genevieve, this house was better guarded and secured than fort knox. Nothing Leopold wanted in got in, and nothing he wanted out got out. She was not his first prisoner here and she surely would not be the last. What he had planned for her he would not say outloud as he knew she would not cooperate any longer. Meaning he had to get forceful and he always hated being that kind of man. He strongly believed that people like Genevieve should be treated with kindness and the upmost respect. And so he would treat her just like that.

He tilted his head slightly as she lay down again, was she now feeling more comfortable within his presens? he did hope so, he hoped she did not fear him as he did not want to hurt her in any kind of way. If dead was to become her it would be swift and without any pain. She truly did not deserve any kind of torment after what she had seen, or what she had gone through. This however did not make him some kind of more human like vampire, most of them were like this. THey did not have pleasure in the pain of others, they did not see humans as sacks of blood they could feast upon. He did hope she would not see him as some kind of evil monster, he surely did not think he was one. "No" He said rather matter of fact, showing her his more stern side for the first time. "You will not be able to speak with the outside world. You are to stay here as my .... guest" he said the last one because he did not want to call her a prisoner. But he knew fully well that she would think she was one. "It is like I said before Genevieve, I can not trust you with the information you have. I can not have the police searching for you. IF she was to think you were kipnapped.. I can promise you that things are not to end well. I am very sorry, I tryly am. I do not find any pride or comfort in it. But for now, it is best if your mother is to think you have died."

(( I assume here, that she will not be talking. This happens instead of her explaining to him how they looked))

He did seem to hate it what he told her, as if he truly did not find any pleasure in keeping her away from someone that loved her. She had a mother, they only had one and other. It truly made him feel a bit like a monster when he had to tell her that she was here to stay. "This appartment, this entire building. It is better secured than any of your national banks. Nothing comes in or out without being noticed. No matter how silent or sneaky you think you are. If you try to escape, I can only tighten the unseen bounds that keep you here. You will have free passage around the house. I will make sure I have food and drink, and have already provided you with some clean clothes. When you feel strong enough you can go and wash yourself. And change the clothing you are in now. As you have maybe noticed.. I have not removed the clothing you wore last night. When you decide to tell me what you know, then call for me. Or if you so Wish I can stay here for a little while longer. You may be a .. for lack of a better word... prisoner. But that does not mean you will not be treated like a guest" He told her gently, but more sternly now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The word 'no' stopped any faith she had in him so quickly that it was impossible for her to see any reason to want to help him. Such a little request. She could have told her mother that she was staying with a friend or that she found a job here for the summer. In all fairness she wasn't entirely sure her mother was aware that she was even at that bar when everything happened so her mother might think something more horrible than the truth in the first place. He didn't understand what this meant and it just proved that everything she had thought of men before was the same with male vampires. Untrustworthy, controlling, guttersnipes.

With a shake of her head she simply said, "Go away." She laid down and waited until she heard the door close behind him before she turned her head in the pillow and cried herself to sleep. It would be hours before she woke up again. The nightmares that plagued her were of the night that she had just survived, pooling with plenty of red and blood to make it even more vicious than reality. She was shaken awake with more tears and swollen eyes from how much she had been crying. Thankfully, the orange juice and toast were still there. She wouldn't know but they had been replaced from the ones that were there in the morning.

Reaching over, she took the juice and toast, grudgingly eating it. She was starving. She had no idea what time it was but if she had known she would have realised it was well into dinner time for the moment. Once she finished, she took a moment to look over herself and the bed spread. Everything was bloody. There was a hand print on her bare arm from where he had grabbed her, crusty blood on her cheek from where she had fallen to the floor, and a few bruises she was starting to feel on her arms from where the one who had drained her had held her so tightly, and then again on her ribs from elbows and being shoved around before hand. One thing was for certain. If she was to move forward, she would need a shower.

Getting out of the bed slowly, she found herself stronger this time as she wasn't almost falling over as she walked over to what she thought hoped was an ensuite. The last thing she wanted was to have to go out into the rest of the place she was unaware with to find a bathroom. When she opened the door she found instead a fairly bare walk-in closet. There were a few skirts and dresses hanging up. They looked quite nice, not as if they were from Wal-Mart. As there weren't any undergarments, she assumed those would be in the dresser in the main room. Leaning on the frame of the door, she realised that she really did need to find the bathroom before she needed to use the walls for support. Turnng around she went to the only other door that was in the room that wasn't the door to get out. Thankfully that was where she found the bathroom.

It was a lovely thing, all white and soft blue. There was a shower only but it thankfully had a bench that she could sit on in there. With a relieved sigh that she wouldn't have to leave until she was cleaned up she started on her search for a towel. It wasn't very difficult but finding the towel brought her face to face with her reflection for the first time. What a mess. There was more blood on her than she could feel though the blood on her face was slightly smeared because of her tears. Trails and smears on her cheeks, prints on her arm, smudges from the ground on the front of her clothing. It looked like she had committed a terrible and bloody murder...or survived one. Shaking those thoughts from her head she undressed and started the water, grateful that there was shower and soap already inside the shower. "I am a survivor. I am a survivor," she repeated the little mantra to herself. She had to remember this. It would do no good to let herself wallow in pity, especially if she was going to get out of this and see her mom again. Maybe he would let her go once they destroyed the beasts. That would work. It had to.

Showering took longer than she had anticipated and she was incredibly tired. In an effort to be helpful, she bundled up the shirt she had been wearing. The bastard that had drained her had been leaning into her back the whole time. Maybe that farce about super senses was true and he would be able to catch on to something with the shirt. When she was dried off and tidied up, she found she looked more like herself and was grateful. She gave herself a weak smile in the mirror and left to go find clothes. Wanting to put in as little effort as possible, she pulled on some undergarments and then a stretchy dress that went over her head and was super soft. It was stretchy so she wasn't going to need help with zippers or anything ridiculous.

With a final sigh at how tired she was already, she forced herself to venture into the unknowns of the house. Her hunger was getting the better of her and she needed to get something to eat. Heading out into the house was like an unreal dream. She had never been in such a ritzy house before but imagined that this was what the rich and famous bought just for fun. Her captor, "host" of course, had mentioned that he would be able to know about anything that went on in this house. Whether that was because of technology or super senses was left to be determined. The hallway led in two directions but there was the sounds of tv coming from one way so she started making her way out that way. She came out into a living room where the cooking channel was on and an open floor plan led to a nearby kitchen where her host was doing something that looked like his attempt at cooking.

Walking over, she sat down on one of the stools at the island and put her crusty shirt in front of her. It was time to start helping, no matter how tired she was. The sooner she got this over with, the better. Now...the description. The face of the monster that had blocked their escape route she wouldn't soon forget. "I only really saw one of them," she said, her voice getting quiet as she looked down at the island between them. She couldn't meet his face, not wanting to draw similarities between the attacker and captor. "His hair was black and it went to his shoulders. Some of it covered half his face. The half that I saw... his skin was almost white...and shallow. It looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks. Though he still looked like he was only muscle and bone. ...But he didn't look strong. His eyes.... they were so, so red. He had an almost demonic smile. The clothes he was wearing were so ratty. It looked like he had gotten into a really bad fight and just hadn't changed after."

In answer to his other piece of probing information she could only remember the whisper as a cold hand grabbed around her. She gave an involuntary shiver again as a hand went up to her neck without her noticing. "They sounded American. Texan...or from somewhere south," she finished. Shaking her head to erase the image she looked up at him. "He held me against him from behind when he attacked me. You might be able to find some DNA or something on this shirt," she said with a shrug pushing it forward a little bit so it wouldn't be in the way. Maybe he would be able to pick up his smell. She was very wobbly on the stool but it didn't seem that she noticed. "Do you have something I can eat?" she asked, trying to change the subject. "I'm really hungry."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leopold had left the room as she so had demanded of him to do. He knew she needed time, and though he had so very little he would give her the time she needed. If she cooperated he would get al that information so much sooner, and with little as possible efford from his side. He had closed the door behind him, but had not locked it. She would be able to leave the room when ever she so wished. He had only told her that he would make her some dinner, and that if she wished for some of it that she had to come out and head into the kitchen area.

He spend his time not with his head comfortably on a pillow, instead he did some phone calls with the man named Kelly he needed to speak. Telling him what he himself knew so far, and that he hopefully would get the security tapes by the end of the day. Kelly promised Leopold he would send the pictures he had by e-mail, and wished his collegue the best of luck.

When the phone call was done, and he still did not hear any movement coming from Genevieve's room, he went to take care of his cats. Making them dinner and play with them for a while before his parrot demanded the very same kind of treatment. Much needed seeds and nuts, some fruit, and of course.. play time. Which would soon be followed by the animals favorite past time... sticking his head in an empty plastic cup... and scream. Not Leopolds favorite past time tough, but he knew it would only last for 20 minutes or so before his big ass bird would get tired of it and start hunting down the cats and talk up a storm. Something that Leopold liked about the animal... the cats not that much.

Watching a cooking channel was next, and as he watched the wonderful food being made he planned that he would cook up something fancy just like it for Genevieve. Something to make her feel more at home, and show that he was indeed a pretty damn good cook himself. Of cours he did not went to shop himself, he would turn out to be rather toasty if he did so. Instead he placed an order at a shop online, and had the doorman pick up the delivery when it was delivered. He truly loved all that technology, it made him feel so much more human. And not like some blood sucking creature of the night. So when he heard movement coming from the bathroom, he started cooking in the hoop that the smell of food would bring out Genevieve. He wasn't sure of it was the cooking, but when she came into the living room looking clean and dressed. He smiled and showed her that he was cooking something for both of them.

He silently listened to her talk while he kept cooking, wearing that same apron he had on earlier which said "Kiss the cook" in big bold letters. A gift from friends of his, friends who knew that he loved to cook, and his cooking channel programs. "Thank you for that information Genevieve" He said gently as he started to make up the two plates before him. He smiled as he looked at the dirthy shirt she had been wearing and nodded. "I can indeed get some information out of it. Clothing says a lot about a person. I.. hope.. " He smiled nervously as he added the steak on the plate "I hope you find the clothing I have got for you. TO be to your liking. I, the idiot I am. Forgot to get you somethinig warm. If you wish, I.. I have a sweather that will fit you. I do not wish my guest to be cold, or to uncomfortable" He said gently as he gave her the plate of food. "I hope you do eat meat? If not I can make you something else. YOu will find that despite what I am, I do love to cook.. and eat."

He took of his apron and sat down himself as he had been cooking for him as well. "I hope you slept well, in times like these one will find themselves hunted by nightmares."He asked her, even though he had smelled the fear on her. He found that asking these questions would make him look more human, and with that that he could gain her trust a little bit more. "Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself. You, just finished school? What where you studies about.?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When he asked if she ate meat she nodded. There was little in the way of food that she wouldn't try. Part of who she was was a foodie. Mind, if she had been more into the food and less into the partying maybe she wouldn't be in this mess. One carefree night and her whole life was turned upside down. That would teach her. Feeling as weak and tired as she did, part of her didn't want to converse anymore than she already had. Of course, that would probably be a bit rude.

"I did just finish school," she confirmed before taking a bite of one of the sides. It was the vegetables and they were seasoned to perfection. It was incredible that someone who was supposed to survive off blood, in the stories, was able to cook this well. "I finished a bachelor degree in history and graduated with honours," she told him simply as she focused her vision on the food. Focusing on more than one thing visually seemed to make her head feel spinney. "I don't trust men because my father left my mother and I when I wasssss seven," she said sounding like she had to concentrate to remember the age.

"I am an only child so my mom and I grew really close when dad left. She taught me how to strive high and work hard," she told him before biting into her first bite of the steak. It was cooked to perfection and seasoned just as well as the vegetables. It was mouth watering good. "This is really good," she decided to compliment him easily, finally taking the time to look up at him. Of course, now that she had she couldn't look back at her food for a little bit. Might as well make another plea now. "Please let me call my mom. You can sit right here and I'll call her on speaker. I won't tell her anything about...vampires. I'll tell her that I'm going out camping with another friend to get my mind off things so I will be out of cell phone range and won't be able to get a hold of her for a little while. It will just ease her mind. And mine," she begged without sounding whiny. It sounded more as if she was presenting an argument to save dolphins or some such nonsense.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It brought him joy to her her talk, at least they would not spend their time together in awkward silence, or him forcing her to speak. This was better, and it made his dinner more enjoyable than when he was on his own. "That sounds like a very interesting study Genevieve. You must be a rather smart woman." he said gently and kind, giving her a compliment in the hope that she would loosen up a little bit more around him. He frowned when she stated that she did not trust men because her father had once left her mother. "Well, that sounds a little harsh. We are not all like your father. I hope you will give us a fighting change in the future Genevieve, there are good men out there. I promise you that much" He said as he felt as if he had to stand up for his own gender.

Her mother sounded like a proper woman, one that would tell her daughter to never give up no matter what. Even though she had given up on men. "She shounds like a wonderful woman" He said silently, as he just knew that she would ask for the the very next. To talk to her mother, so she could tell a lie. Even Leopold knew that this would not work, as well as he knew that he would not have her talk to her mother. He did not need to tell her, but her body had already been found. Her mother already tought her daughter to have died that evening. "I am very sorry Genevieve, but no. There will be no contact with the outside world. Maybe he had rushed into this a little to fast, but then again. He had never planned on letting her go. "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No contact with the outside world. Those words rang in her ears for a minute or two, making her think and debate what was going to be happening to her. She wasn't allowed any contact with the outside world. It wasn't just her mother that this man was keeping her from but also her friends, enemies, acquaintances, and strangers. Why would someone limit another so much? He had to be a control freak. That was all that made sense. All this quiet time she spent eating the delicious food he had prepared. Of course, with the distractions, she didn't really notice the taste as much.

"That is, until you catch the monsters that did this to all those people, right?" she asked simply. "Once they're dealt with you'll let me re-enter life as a new and improved person," she stated. Truly that had to happen. How would it work if he didn't intend to ever let her go? There was no point in feeding her and protecting her if there was no chance she would be allowed to enter the real world again. A thought came to her mind that made her chuckle. Knowing he would be curious she said, "If you really didn't want me to make it through to see the rest of what should be a long life, you could always try using me as bait to catch them. That was why you took me here, isn't it? So they couldn't hurt me?" she pointed out to him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast