Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - Dark Pigeon - Natora. - Daylight.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He said nothing while they sat there silently eating the meal he had cooked. Not once had he made an attempt to say something to her, giving her again all the time and space she needed to get used to the idea. As he finished his meal he waited for her patiently to do so as well. At least she was still eating, maybe she wished for some coffee after, or was she a tea drinker? Or wine? He would give her a few moments more, moments he thought she needed to come to terms with the rules he has set in place. "Hmm?" He looked at her as she suddenly spoke again. "Yes, I will catch the monsters that did this. Make them pay for endangering not only us, but humans as well. There will be no mercy for them, our world holds no place for such monsters." He said gently as he picked up the empty plates and started to rinse them before putting them in the dishwasher. "I am not sure if you will be new or improved. I know so very little about you to even know if it is possible, or how long it will take" he said as an attempt to a small joke, something to lighten the mood. "Gods know it took me forever" he muttered more to himself than to Genevieve.

Leopold could not help but to chuckle as she mentioned using her as bait. "Lord no, what... you think me capable of such evil? I dont even know what I am dealing with, are they even true vampires or something new?! Dear lord child. Never think me to be such kind of man." HE placed some desert before her, some vanilla icecream and all the chocolatesauce she could wish for. "Take as much as you wish" he said as he looked over to his parrot that flew over to sit on the back of the chair he had been sitting on. The big salmon colored bird looked over at Genevieve, but kept its distance. "That.. is King Julian, my Moluccan cockatoo. He just wants to see who you are, and if you might have something to eat" Leopold said somewhat proud as he looked at his beautiful bird. The bird stayed out of arms distance from Genevieve, not yet sure of he could trust the stranger in his house. "You met one of my cats earlier, got two of those. Might say I have a habbit of owning pets. Not dogs, that would be a very short walk durning the day" He said jokingly as he snorted lightly.

He let out a small cough as he watched Genevieve and the icecream. "I brought you here because I would not have you die. Not only because for the information you might have had for me, but ... well.. surviving that. It makes you rather special. I could not let you simply die there and then. Felt unnecesery cruel." he said honestly as he scooped some icecream into his bowl and added some of the chocolate sauce. "I would not wish them to come over here. I live in an appartment building in the middle of New York. I rather take them out somewhere where others would not be in dangered, nor for me to be seen. ... or them. " He walked over to his seat and held his arm out for his parrot so it could climb onto him. King Julian did as asked, and sat down on Leopolds shoulder while it watched the icecream beeing scooped on a spoon and then how it slowly went to the mans mouth. "I promise you that you be safe here. Is there anything I can get you, books, I have Netflix? Emm.. some beauty products you like to use? Or any clothing you wish for. " HE asked her between bites.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genevieve almost jumped when the cockatoo landed on the chair next to her. Surely if she hadn't had her hands firmly planted on the island to keep her sitting straight up she would have fallen off the chair she was so precariously sitting on. Looking over at the large bird it was clear that she trusted the bird about as much as it trusted her. Him naming it off a character in a kid's movie didn't make it any better. She had never met a pet bird before and it wasn't going to be easy to become totally comfortable with it.

Thankfully at this moment there was ice cream to distract her. After she was sure that the bird wasn't about to attack her she took a bowl to fill with ice cream. This time she was choosing to ignore the chocolate sauce but she was sure that she would go back to it another night if it was an option. For now ice cream would be delightful on its own. As he further explained that he could buy whatever it was she might need she felt her walls immediately go up around her. How dare he even offer to start buying her things without even thinking.

"I can buy..." she started before she realised something. In order to be able to buy things she would need her banking information. It wasn't like she couldn't get that but there was probably little chance that he would allow her to buy anything under her own name right now. With a scowl she put her spoon down into her half eaten bowl of ice cream. "Okay, fine. If I'm supposed to be believed to be dead and can't leave this apartment, what am I supposed to do?" she asked him. She was not someone who was used to sitting around and doing nothing while she waited for life to happen. She was always busy. Being shut up here was bound to be the most boring part of her life thus far.
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He was about to tell her that she could not pay for things herself as she could not get to her bankaccount. But her scowl let him know that she realized it all by herself. "Indeed, you are dead. For everyone to think this is the best option thus far. And do not worry, you can always pay me back for the care I give you, and everything that I have to buy to keep you comfortable in this appartment." He said as he noticed how strange it was that she did not add any chocolate sauce on her icecream. Was she one of those few strange people that did not like chocolate? Had he actually met someone that... barbaric?! He rolled his eyes ever so slightly and took another bite of his icecream as he started to think about everything she could do while she was stuck in here. He was pretty used being locked up for a greater part of the day, she wasnt.

"Seeing that you are interested in History, I can let you read the books in my library? Some of them are diary's that are centuries old. Or first publications of now still famous and beloved books. The Diary's can be so very intresting as they have been written by people during wars. Some soldiers, mostly officers and other high ranking men. I can show you my.. what I call.. Library. Not that much books this time around, but enough to keep you entertained for weeks on end. And I have you know that this Appartment is filled with all the luxery and newest technology one can wish for."He said rather matter of fact, and he seemed proud of it as well. "When you feel like it, and I think you are ready. There is a meetingplace in this building, like a gentlemans club, but then for all genders. Mostly my kin come there, seeking company of others during the day. And a few humans that work for us" He told her in a whsiper, almost as if it was some sort of secret she did not need to know, though it would not be a problem if he would take her downstairs with him.

"Would you like company when I am away? I will stay in this evening to make sure you are all okay here on your own. But tomorrow evenign will be slightly different. I can have someone come up, just so that you do not feel all alone." He asked her gently as he seemed to find it important that she would be comfortable and happy while she was here"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well at least there would be a few things to look forward to while she was here. Those journals and first hand accounts would be incredible. Just the chance to have access to those was going to be incredible. She was almost bouncing where she was knowing that. If she had been fully healthy she probably would have been. As it was she wasn't feeling tip top. The food was definitely helping but there was so much more to what happened to her. Then another thought hit her. If he was old enough to have a set of journals and diaries from the major wars...he had to be incredibly old. How old was he?

She was about to ask when the intro to a show came on. She turned around and smiled. "It's Cake Boss," she said happily. Looking back at him, she seemed almost judgey. So far he had kidnapped her, locked her up, and made the world believe she was dead. He had also saved her life, brought her back to life, and fed her. The only reason that he seemed like he wanted to keep her locked away was to keep her safe. All in all he was probably not out to hurt her. "Want to watch?" she asked him curiously. He had the t.v. set to the channel but that didn't mean that he would like all the shows. For now his question about her wanting companionship seemed to be going unanswered. The tv proved distracting.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leopold looked up at the tv and nodded "Oh yes! New eposides, you watch this as well? I love those kind of shows. How people pretend to be someone else, overdramatic happenings, and over the top argues. It reminds me of those old plays I used to watch as a kid." He said as he was already on his way to the couch, carrying with him his bowl if icecream and the chocolate sauce for if he needed more. He gestured for her to come before he sat down, giving the far right corner of the couch as he sat down in the left corner. It was a giant couch, if she would sit in the corner she wanted. There were two giant comfortable chairs she could sit in, removing herself as far from him as she so wished.

As the program started, Genevieve could see that he indeed truly liked the show. The over the top acting, the faked horrible deadlines for the most wonderful cakes she has ever seen. Truly nothing was real, even the cakes could be fake. Leopold laughed at random hapenings, none of them truly funny. He laughed louder when something was suposed to be funny. He truly enjoyed himself, and as the commurcials came up he picked up his empty bowl of icecream and looked up at Genevieve. "We could watch a movie after, or something you desire to watch. I guess my particular interest in TV might be a bit boring. Hell.. maybe you can get me hooked on to something else." he said as he walked into the kitchen to make himself some coffee, using this mighty interesting looking machine that crushed its own coffee beans. "Can I get you something to drink Genevieve?" He asked gently. "I... have coffee, tea, an assortment of soda's, beers and wines. I Though I might advice against drinking any alcohol." He told her rather matter of fact as she was still a little weak. "Or just some water maybe? " He wondered as he grafted himself a lovely looking Latte Macchiato.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When she saw him moving with his ice cream to go watch the show, she noticed that he took the food with him. Even in this insanely beautiful house with obviously very expensive taste he found it acceptable to eat in the living room on the incredible sofa. With a deep breath, her body still exhausted from the ordeal, she wandered over to the living room to sit closer to the tv taking her ice cream with her. She did sit on the opposite side of the couch, still unsure about how she felt with him, her captor.

The show was good but she couldn't get nearly as into it as he seemed to be able to. Her light chuckling happened when the ridiculous parts came up and she didn't ever find herself judging him because of his reactions to the show. In all honesty she barely had enough of an attention span to make sure that she was paying attention to the things that were going on in the show let alone enough to pay attention to him. Focusing on the tv and her ice cream, she almost jumped when he got up for the commercials.

She reached over to the coffee table and put her bowl down there, not wanting to move much farther at the moment. When he started offering her an incredible amount of options, her brain wasn't quite going at his same pace. "Water would be great," she answered, not realising that she had chosen it because it was the last option given to her. If she had been paying attention with any forethought she might have asked for a coffee. "Do you want to watch Letters to Juliet?" she asked him. It was a very sweet romcom that she enjoyed watching when she wanted a feel good movie.
    Last edited by Natora; 01-05-2018 at 12:27 AM.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He would not give her ordinary tapwater, no sir! Instead he went to the refrigerator and took out a fancy looking glass bottle and poured her some water in a fancy looking glass, before he brougth her her water. "THere you go" He said gently before he walked back into his kitchen, working on a perfectly looking Latte Macciatto. He looked up as she asked if he wished to see this movie he did not know yet. It sounded like one of those horrible romantic comedy's he greatly disliked. But he was a host now, so he did what every host would "Of course, sounds like a wonderful romantic movie" He said as he consentrated when he added the esspresso to his latte.

He cleaned his kitchen first, making sure that the bowls that had held the icecream were clean and put back in place before he walked into the livingroom. He sat down as he picked up the remote-control while putting down his latte. Genevieve could see that he knew how to make a Latte, even Starbucks had a thing or two to learn from this home-schooled barista. HE searched on Netflix for a few moments, and when he found the movie he relaxed back in is seat and started letters from juliet with much none-showed disgust. "I forgot some popcorn or chips. I hope you don't mind watching a movie without. If you need something to snack, I have some cheeses. and emm... icecream." he told her as the movie started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The movie was starting and Genevieve was one of those people that wanted to be fully immersed in the movie. She never had snacks during movies. It might distract her from what was actually supposed to be going on in the movie. When he started asking her about snacks and things she was only a little annoyed. He couldn't have known that she hated distractions during movie. How could he? They had hardly met. In answer she shook her head. "I don't normally snack during movies," she told him. With that topic covered she made herself comfortable and watched the movie play.

The movie was so wonderful and sweet, a story about two different love stories happening at the same time. It was a great thing. Something that she wasn't entirely sure that she would have the opportunity to do anymore. With this man "protecting" her, would she be able to have a life once this nightmare was done? She really hoped so. If not, would she have to try and fall for one of his kind in order to be allowed back out into the world?

About half way through the movie she adjusted her sitting position. She moved so that she was lying down more, her body getting tired and wanting to rest. She really didn't want to fall asleep during the movie but sitting up was too much effort for the moment. With a little more of the movie finished, it didn't take much longer for her to fall asleep in the couch. In all fairness it was an incredibly comfortable couch. The movie was about a half hour from being done but she was completely asleep.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He silently (and as a vampire, he can be damn silent) got off his chair and walked over to the now sleeping Genevieve. He was thinking about placing her in bed, but then he would have picked her up and done that to her. He..... did not want to be that kind of freak, or so he had learned that one was if you were to be so nice to place someone in bed. So, instead of placing her in bed, he brought most of it to her. A soft blanket, a pillow for under her head, a small nightlight, and a hand written letter for if she woke up before him. Telling her where his bedroom was, where she could food, and telling her to feel right at home. Before he left he turned on some suiting noises on the tv, just to make sure that she would be as comfortable as he could help her to be. Even he had read those articals that it should help. Tough he wasn't sure, he had to at least do his best.

Bed, he had not seen his for a full night and day. But there was still work to be done. Instead of turning in early, he called around to his collegues in the hope they had found out more about these killers. There had not been a single sign of a murderous rampaging group of pale looking group. It had been quiet in the streets of New York, and the city's where the others were. He still did not have the security tape, he expected to get that early morning or somewhere today. Even he had to obey the laws of humans, all of them had.

Before he would turn to bed, he would visit the sleeping Genevieve once again. Making sure she was comfortable. IF she had any signs of distress he would stay with her. IF not, he would turn to bed around 4 in the morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genevieve was sleeping completely and totally on the couch. Even though she had spent more time than normal asleep her sleeping pattern was still that of a normal student of university, sleeping from ten in the evening until five in the morning. With the transfusion and the near death experience she was completely comfortable to sleep from nine in the evening to eight in the morning. It may have been a very long time to be sleeping but it was exactly what she needed. The nightmare in the morning she could have done without.

It started with her relaxing in his apartment suite. It was light in the suite, all the lights on, the tv on as she was cooking a dinner. She didn't know how she knew, but as one always knows everything in dreams, she was well aware that she was completely alone except for the animals. That was when the feel of the room changed. The walls become red as if changed by a light filter. The feel of the entire place felt almost...colder. With a slow look around it didn't seem as if anything was immediately wrong. She walked around from the island she was cooking on and towards where she knew the front door was.

Without prompting the door slowly slid open and two of the men from the club were there, skin near-white, hands dripping with blood. "Hi there, pretty. Leo sent us up to...entertain ourselves," he said. As he finished talking the second of the men jumped at her, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her close.

It was then she woke up with a start, panting in panic. Her hand quickly went to the side of her neck that had been bitten and felt the bandage there still. She looked around and the apartment was back to normal, the channel on the LIFE channel and playing some sort of talk show. Taking the remote in a shaky hand she muted the show and saw the note that he had left. Taking it and reading it a few times so she knew that she understood even with her recovering adrenaline, she made a decision. She was never going to ask for any company while she was here alone. Even if cats weren't her favourite animals it would still be better company than another one of his kind.

Getting up, she let the blanket fall off of her, letting it pool on the ground. Her first stop was the place in her dream, the front door. She checked to make sure it was locked. When she found that it was, she finally found herself able to relax a little and looked around instead. She knew where his room was but found herself unwilling to wake him. He had given her free reign of the apartment and she wanted to spend her time exploring on her own for the day instead. When she was finished about a half hour later she made herself some breakfast and settled in front of the tv again. It had been a long time since she had been able to binge watch anything. Finding Hell's Kitchen on Netflix was a saving grace. That was what she wanted to watch for now as she waited to see when he would get up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast