Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [M] IC - Dark Pigeon - Natora. - Daylight.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The older you were as a vampire, the less sleep you needed during the day. Leopold could remember how he would drop dead to the world as soon as the sun would come up. Nothing in the world could wake him, no force was strong enough to get him out of the coma that he called sleep back then. But now, now that he was far older than when he was but a fledgling, he enough with a few hours of deep sleep. He woke up around 2 in the afternoon. He was reminded of the guest in his house as he could smell her from where he was, and quickly got out of bed as he was reminded of the fact that the security tapes would be coming in today. A quick shower, some shaving, doing his hair, and getting dressed looking like a proper gentleman and off he was into the livingroom.

Here he found Genevieve watching Hells Kitchen UK, thank gods it was the UK version! He loved it how gentle and kind Gordon Ramsey was in those. Instead of the yelling and cursing man he was in the American version. "Good day" He told her as he walked up into the living room which was fully lit by now by the sun. He did not seem to mind, hell, he did not even fear it. Even though he had stated clearly couple of times that sunlight was an issue. "I see you have made yourself some breakfast. You must be feeling better now" HE asked her gently as he headed into the kitchen to make himelf some coffee. He looked over at the tv, he knew this episode, one in which Gordon loved every dish served before him. "Do you like coffee Genevieve, shall I make you a cup as well?" He asked her as the machine was heating up, giving him time to make some breakfast. Fresh Fruit, neatly cut and added into farm fresh yoghurt. And something else, a big cup full was put in the microwave, a red thick liquid that Genevieve could only know to be blood.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She heard him before she saw him. Her saviour and captor. With a sigh she realised that he would still be terrible towards her and making sure that she never left this apartment. There had to be more to do here than simply sitting and watching tv or reading books for hours on end. As much as she loved reading books there was more to life than staying in a single abode and wasting time.

She paid him little mind at first when he walked in...until she noticed he was in the sun. It really was a beautiful day outside and she had left the windows open to feel the great feeling against her own skin since she couldn't go out on her own anyways. Staring at him in wonder, she was dumbfounded. The first thing to break her will to watch him in the sunlight was when he pulled out a mug of what looked like blood. A cold reminder of what he was. Quickly she turned her eyes from him and back to the tv. "Coffee would be nice," she agreed trying not to sound shut off and cold about the fact that he had blood in the microwave.

It wasn't long, about twenty seconds, until the next commercial came on and she was not able to hold her question back any more. "Why can you walk in the sun if you're a vampire?" she asked blankly with no fluffing or making it a kinder question.
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Then coffee it was for Genevieve, he would make hers first as she was a guest in his house. He was happily drinking his morning microwaved blood as he hummed a little song as he waited for the coffee machine to be on the right temperature. He was off thinking of what he had to do that day, and how lovely sunny it was outside when she asked about the sunlight filling up the house. "Specialized windows. Without them, I would be very dead right about now." He told her gently as he placed his mug of blood down and walked over to the windows that stood open. This was bad for him, but even he left them open on occation. He just needed to be careful. He rolled up his sleeve, and held his arm in the sunlight that was not being filtered by the windows. Right away his arm started smoking. She could see how bad burns started to appear. "As you can see" He said to her as he walked over to Genevieve, showing the bad burn on his arm. "Sunlight and I do not agree with one and other. These windows are truly a gift from the gods. I can finally see the sun again.... been without for such a long time.Some of us cant take it, after a few years of utter darknes.. they fling themselves into the sunlight. Killing themselves with it."

He walked back into the kitchen and started to make the coffee for Genevieve, while sipping at his blood as he rolled his sleeve back down over his wounded arm. He did not seem to care almost that he was wounded, but if Genevieve would watch him she could see that it was indeed hurting him quite much. When her coffee was done he walked back to Genevieve and put the coffee down on the table, but not before he had put a coaster down underneath it. "Ther you go, let me know of it is any good. I rarely make coffee for others" He said as he walked back to the kitchen.

"It is no problem if you leave any of the windows open. I like the .. well.. fresh-as-can-be-air. IS there anything you want to do today? I do have work cut out for me, but that will be later this day." HE asked her as he sat down at the counter to eat his yoghurt with fresh fruit.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genevieve watched as he illustrated the answer to her question. The mere thought of someone smoking as they were immersed into sunlight was terrifying. To see the strip of his wrist start smoking was disgusting to say the least. The only part that she was grateful for was that he didn't seem to smell of burnt flesh but merely of just...burning. Memories of stupid things done in teenage years haunted her and the smells had been horrible.

The coffee thankfully shook her head out of the clouds and she was able to focus again on the fact that her day was starting. Sort of. He had made her coffee and just woken up but she had already been up for hours. She hadn't done much though so maybe she really would be starting her day now. She tenderly picked up the full mug, bringing the steam closer to her nose so that she could smell it before she tasted the brew. Even the smell of the drink was delicious...as long as she didn't think about the other steaming mug that he had on him. Shaking that nasty thought out of her head she took a sip of the coffee and was rather impressed. Was that...a hint of chocolate that she tasted?

His question about what she wanted to do today made her freeze a moment and then put the coffee back down. What did she want to do today? Well that was a long list. "What is there to do if we just stay in here?" she asked sounding sore about the idea. No matter his excuses or explanations this really felt like more of a jail sentence than anything.
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

His cats came to sit on the counter while he was eating his yoghurt. Both felines hoped that Leopold would share some of the delicious yoghurt that they so much loved. They had stayed away from Genevieve for now, only looking at her from a distance as they werent sure what to think of this new human in the house. King Julian the parrot had sat on the couch next to her on occation, gently whispering at her as he hoped she would give him some attention. Leopold sat there reading the newspaper while he ate. "I shall give you a tour of the appartment if you are feeling up to it. Show you where the books are, or the sauna" He told her gently between bites.

"What is it that you normally do on a day Genevieve, maybe I can arrange for some things to be brought to the Appartment so you feel less... bored, or as a prisoner" He asked her as he was ready with his breakfast. He pushed the small bowl towards his cats so they could lick the yoghurt out of it that was left behind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234