Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return {OOC - M}

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I received it, and I replied. I truly cannot wait to witness the character development and the various missions these characters will go on. This is why I asked for variety.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

to be fair, Gilgamesh was 1/3 god

Spoiler: Things I like 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Yuma Argenta
    Race: Kurama (Nine tails fox demon)
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Yuma 

Yuma is 5’8 and has dedicated the last six years of his life to learning the way of the sword, and how to fight. Leaving him with a thin but muscular build that he hides under his clothing. Along with five tribal tail like tattoos. These tattoos all run from the small of his back to various locations. One of the tails run’s up his spine to the nape of his neck. The other four tattoos run around his abdomen and curve up to rest upon his chest. His eyes are a light lavender color, and his shoulder length white hair helps to hide the tip of his tattoo. His skin is extremely pale like he hasn't seen the sun in years, but this is his natural color.

Personality: Yuma is a kind and caring soul that rarely lets his temper get the best of him. He just accepts it and roles with the punches. He is also calm, and thinks through his problems, though if the subject of him using his true power comes up he becomes defensive, and can get downright angry. He hates his power, and wishes that he didn’t have it. He is extremely stubborn, and doesn’t like to change s mind. Once he decides to do something he does it.

Magic Affinity: Yuma is able to use the Ice flame like every member of his village. However, he has never really been able to control its power, and because of that and him killing his parents he refuses to use this power. The flame doesn't burn, but instead freezes his intended target. Because of his age he is even able to force the flame to take a physical shape. That is if he would ever train his power, but the emotional scarring is too much for him to handle, and he refuses to even try and control his power. He would rather it not be a part of him.

Weapon: Yuma has trained with swords ever since he has entered the academy, and is skilled in using the sword.

Combat Style: Yuma is a natural fighter when it comes to hand to hand combat. Since he has trained to fight since he was a child. However, he has no real style that he has been able to learn.

Biography: Yuma was born in the wastelands of the Southern Tundra. To his loving mother, and father. He lived a normal life with his family. When he was the age of nine his family took him to the Western Lands, so he could see the world a little, and they had an errand to run. As they were going through the forest something caught Yuma attention, and he left his parents side to go and investigate. Little did he know that what he saw was meant to separate him from his family. The men captured him, and was going to use him as a sacrifice for something.

Everything happened so fast, and he tried to protect himself with his power, but in the end, he accidentally kills his family, and the Occultists. Wandering the forest for the longest time he was found five months later by a member of the Tao Academy, and taken there. They saw his potential and trained him. However, even the grandmaster doesn't know what his abilities are, and he never uses his power. He relies on his physical powers alone.

Other: Kurama are mysterious creatures that don’t like to let people know what they are, and what they are capable of. This is because some races of the past have tried to take the Kurama’s power for themselves. So, because of this Kurama have a silent rule that they are not to use their power outside of their villages. There are several types of Kurama scattered all over the world of Vallorea. Each clan has a different ability, where some might control true flames, others control flames of different elements. Yet each Kurama has the same awakening no matter the element.

The Kurama gain their powers and abilities with each tail that they received on specific times in their life. These tails are proof of their heritage, and their power. Each clan has their own design of tail thus separating the different clans in that manner. The tail’s form in the design of tattoos that appear on certain parts of their body, and grow with them as they age. When a Kurama is born they don’t have any of their tails. They are like any race that have to learn to walk and the essentials first.

They receive their first tail at the age of three, and this is the time they receive the power of their clan the flame of their people. This tail runs from the small of their back up their spine to the nape of the neck.

When they receive their second tail it is at the age of five. This is the time when they receive their strength. This tail runs from the small of their back around the right side of their lower abdomen running curving up and running onto the right side of the sternum stopping at the nipples.

The third tail is received at the age of seven. This tail gives them a boost to their current speed. Allowing them to move three times faster than their original speed. This tail runs from the small of their back around the left side of their lower abdomen running curving up and running onto the left side of the sternum stopping at the nipples.

They receive their fourth tail at the age of nine human years. Giving them a boost to their agility. Thought for the Ice Kurama this tail also gives them the ability to control their internal body temperature. Thus, giving them the ability to be able to leave the Southern Tundra, and see the world. This tail runs from the small of their back up the right side of the spin till it reaches the rib cage. Then it comes around the side to the front running to the outside of the second tail, and stops at the collarbone.

Their fifth tail appears at the age of twelve. This tail allows the Kurama to be able to solidify their flame so that it can take a more physical form. It will also give them a boost to all their abilities for their flame. This tail runs from the small of their back up the left side of the spin till it reaches the rib cage. Then it comes around the side to the front running to the outside of the third tail, and stops at the collarbone.

The last four tails give small boosts to their power (5%) when they are received. Tail six appears on their seventeenth birthday and runs from the small of the back down the back side of his left leg. Tail seven appears on their twentieth birthday and runs from the small of the back down the back side of his right leg. The eighth tail appears on their twenty third year, and runs from the small of their back down the front side of their right leg. The last tail appears on their twenty sixth year of birth, and runs from the small of their back down the front side of their left leg.

There is a way to steal the Kurama’s power from them. This requires one to capture them, and cut their tails off them. Once the tails are removed then all you have to do is ingest the tail, or graft it onto your own body, and the power is the thief's. However, this will kill the Kurama if his first tail is removed since this is the essence of their power. They will lose the power of the tail that is removed and never get it back. Also, Ice Kurama have another weakness. They can’t handle elevated temperatures. The hotter t is the weaker they become. They can also die if left too hot for too long.

Spoiler: Information 
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 01-11-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I already can tell you Yami the age thing is a bit alarming. He needs to be at least 16 in human years and keep the fox demon age in its 20s or 30s. There are some mistakes that need to be fixed in the appearance section as well as the personality section. You forgot his rank. His magical affinity has to coincide with his rank, as well as his combat style and weapon knowledge. I do like the biography, I felt that you utilized what you knew of the lands and that makes me happy.

Fix those issues and then I will look at the character once more.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

I am pondering up a character right now. I am thinking she will be a shadow nymph character prolly from the Western Lands. I don't think I will be able to get anything up until the new year though. What age to people usually enter training? I am thinking of making her an apprentice but started training a little later than normal.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The normal age for training begins when the individual is able to comprehend. It can start when the individual is incredibly young, it's just like school, well it is a school but one that teaches the history of the land and why it deserves to be protected.

Once Yami and Angel get their sheets completed then we will have only 2 remaining slots (Trainee) for Warriors of Tao....

Everyone keep in mind you can portray an evil character......

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Update - I don't quite have the time to finish writing Monyet's biography right now, but, I did have the history to his lineage up there. I'll write the rest for Monyet later on.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I have made the changes, see if they are within your parameters. If you have ant questions let me know. I will be finishing a second profile tomorrow. For a member of the Dark Army.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Happy New Year ya'll... Glad to see so much activity for this story. I hope everyone who joins enjoys the ride....

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmm whole lotta Cali in this, I can play a bad guy and I may have just the idea in mind.

So what is there to really know about bad guys?

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast