Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Rai Solomon

Race: Demon

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Rai 

Rai is 6’2 and a lanky man that looks like he would be weak, but that is fare from the truth. He is quite physically strong. Having medium length messy hair, and crystal blue eyes and pale skin. he can come off as a shock if you knew the country he was born in. This is because he has always worn clothing that covered all of his skin. He still to this day doesn't allow himself to sunbathe and heat doesn't bother him at all.

Personality: Rai is an odd duck for someone that is in the service of the Dark Army. He acts more like a good guy than someone that wishes to destroy the world. He is kind and has an affinity of helping others. However, just because he is willing to help doesn't mean he is doing it for no reason. Every action he takes part in has a meaning behind it. Whether it be for the good of humanity, or for his own sake is unsure. He is easy going and loves nature, and whenever he has the chance he meditates in the natural world. He also seems to be friends with the grandmaster of the Tao Academy.

Magic Affinity: Ria specializes in the art of spellcasting. More specifically in the elements of fire, and wind or any combination of the two. By combining two different elemental spells it can increase its power. Also because of his demonic heritage he has a healing factor. However, the more serious the injury the more time he will need to heal. He also has the ability to summon creatures from his own plain, but nothing of an angelic nature. The summon also can only be done for minor beings, nothing of any real power. He is also able to use different kinds of poisons in different concentrations. To heal, or kill. Though this taks preparation to use, so it is rarely used.

Weapon: Rai uses scepters and staves of different kinds in battle, some weapons allow him to cast different spells, but they will be minor in nature since it is the power of the weapon not his.

Combat Style: Rai doesn't rely on physical strength to attack. However, he's a skilled fighter that uses that skill for defence only.

Biography: Rai was born into a normal demon family that called the Northern lands home. The massive desert is nothing to scoff at, and everything lives by the lone river. Rais family is one of the many nomads that roam the lands, and make this barren place their home. However they live on the outskirts of land that is blessed by the water. This is because of what his family was, and who they held an allegiance to. Because of this they were not welcomed in the villages. So they only traveled to the waters when they needed to, and no more.

Rai was raised knowing what he was, and who he would eventually be. He was a descendant of one of the great generals that once served Lord N’Kai in his mission to return his master to the world. So Rai grew up with his family having high expectations of him. They trained him how to fight, as well as how to use his magical abilities. They also taught him how to use the venom of the creatures of the desert to kill, or heal. Depending on the doses, and what they were mixed with.

By the time he was in his twenties he was well versed in his mystical arts, and was ready to leave for the outside world, but his family was against him leaving. Not wanting to be stuck in this place he killed his family, and made his way to the outside world. It was during this time he met and befriended the master of the Tao Academy. Even after all of the years he has been searching, and finding his path in life he still finds time to return to the academy. He even offres to train the generation of fighters that will someday become his enemy. Until the time of his assembly he will do what he wants, and who knows what is going on in his mind, and what purpose he serves.

Other: (anything I may have missed.)
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 01-11-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Dancing to LOTR music with my pets dragons on the cusp of no where land.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, romance, quest/adventure, sci-fi(sometimes), mythology
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I hope this is ok I made her background coincide with the land and other characters that were created already. I hope that's ok.
    Spoiler: CS For Laika Marinose 
    Last edited by Nymphadora; 01-02-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    I don't suffer from RPAddiction. I love every minute of it!

"You scream. I scream. We all scream 'cause we're terrified... Of what's around the corner."
    Spoiler: Yup yup 

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
    I hope this is ok I made her background coincide with the land and other characters that were created already. I hope that's ok.
    Spoiler: CS For Laika Marinose 
    Just to clarify this is a Dark Army Warrior or a Warrior of Tao? Please choose only two elements.

Siks, I see you, welcome my friend, welcome....

Yami I will have your reviews up after I get home and take a nap. I still don't feel well ya'll but the show must indeed go on.

Also everyone if you're going to use elements, please stick with two.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDellaNotte View Post
    I am pondering up a character right now. I am thinking she will be a shadow nymph character prolly from the Western Lands. I don't think I will be able to get anything up until the new year though. What age to people usually enter training? I am thinking of making her an apprentice but started training a little later than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Hmm whole lotta Cali in this, I can play a bad guy and I may have just the idea in mind.

So what is there to really know about bad guys?
    The Dark Army Warriors, led by a mysterious individual, will be seeking out the pieces of the amulet in order to summon the Great Beast and bring destruction to the land. Whether they know the ultimate goal of annihilation is up to you as you develop the character.

We still have two trainee spots open....but I am glad to see some dark characters.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmm ok, I'll see what ideas come to me, but don't hold up the game for me when the time comes.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Dancing to LOTR music with my pets dragons on the cusp of no where land.
    Fantasy, romance, quest/adventure, sci-fi(sometimes), mythology
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I revised my post.
    I used the Dark Army CS, at the end of her bio I added that she's part of the Dark Army for clarification :3
    I don't suffer from RPAddiction. I love every minute of it!

"You scream. I scream. We all scream 'cause we're terrified... Of what's around the corner."
    Spoiler: Yup yup 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I will add a Trainee to the mix! I just need to finish polishing it up.

And here it is:

Name: Sen Key'yn Macao
    Race: Human
    Sexual Orientation: Gay

Appearance:

Spoiler: Sen Macao 

Sen has a very unassuming and forgettable appearance. She is just barely 5' tall and appears rather petite and demure upon first looking at her. However, it is merely how she presents herself, using both clothing and posture to hide what is a rather athletic body. She has olive skin, and several minor scars from training mishaps on nearly every part of her body, sans her face. She has charcoal long wavy black hair which she typically has tied back into a low ponytail, and equally dark eyes.

Sen's typical attire is that of a Trainee of the Warriors of Tao usually used for the younger members. Outside of this, she wears baggy and over-sized outfits of neutral tones. The only object of note that she possesses is a silver locket. It is quite small, no longer than the width of two fingers, and cylindrical in shape. The only design of note on it is a small key hole near the top. When asked if she can open it, Sen replies that she has never tried.

Personality: Sen is a very complicated girl on account of her difficult past. To most people, she is known as very distant and cold, and is not hesitant to insult someone if it means keeping them at a distance. To those who do make an attempt to get closer to her, she is quite volatile. She will let one know if they are being too friendly with her, and is prone to being quite petty and avoiding and ignoring the ones that do make those attempts. She is untrusting, and is often has outbursts when she gets frustrated, which is often.

Most of this is just to protect herself, as Sen did not grow up in a normal social situation. Sometimes, when she has time to prepare herself, she can be bearable to be around. She has a curiously hopeful side to her at times, one that yearns for something more peaceful than the life she lived in the past.

Dislikes: Failure, social situations, people trying to pity her

Magic Affinity: A phenomenon known as the "Skeleton Key"- the ability to unlock anything. This ranges from simple padlocks, to ones more intensely magical. The more complex (either magically or mechanical) ones take her longer to work out, but she has yet to be bested by any lock. She also can lock things, but has rarely practiced this.

Weapons: Hidden blades used for quickly dispatching her enemies Brass reinforced gauntlets, for making her blows more effective.

Combat Style: Sen's ideal fighting style is not not be caught in combat. She is quite good at stealth, and blending herself in with the surroundings, be it a crowd of people or a deserted room. However, if she is caught in a combat situation, she was trained to be very skilled at being able to quickly dispatch an enemy, usually through killing them. She is now learning less lethal methods to achieve the same goals, which she is only partially successful at doing. And despite her seemingly petite frame, she is actually quite good at taking a hit, as she had many years to build up a resistance to the blows of others.

Biography: Sen's exact parental line is unknown. She was an orphan, found wandering the streets in a small town in the West. Unfortunately, the ones that found her were less than ideal people. They were fanatics, pledged to finding a way to resurrect their old god, the Beast. And they believed that Sen and her abilities were the key to making that possible.

Sen lived many long years in the cult, who called themselves the order of Key'yn after one of their founding members, who was a general in the Dark Army of old. There, she was filled with stories of her 'ultimate destiny' and trained to be able to fulfill it, as well as being trained as an assassin to one day dispose of various political leaders. Her days were filled with various tests, often with her life at stake. She always managed to prevail, even when things seemed impossible.

Things changed dramatically as she approached her 17th birthday. The group she was a part of was discovered by the Warriors of Tao, and eliminated. She was spared as they thought her still a child, and brought into the fold of the Academy of Tao. She has begun her training anew, and is working through her difficult past to start a new life. She was given the last name of Macao, as many those of unknown lineage who join the Warrior's of Tao elect to do, they considered Children to the Island.

Other: Due to her appearance, Sen is thought to be much younger than she is among most of the members of the Warriors of Tao, which she never bothers to dispute. And, even though her training was often brutal and deadly, she has never been in actual combat situation outside of when the Warriors of Tao eliminated her cult. The cult was considered to be slight outliers to the rest of the Dark Army, some of their views too fanatical even for them.
    Spoiler: Other Other 
    Last edited by Vaidia; 01-04-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Name: Remi Sidaine
    Race: Shadow Nymph
    Sexual Orientation: Non-monogamous Bisexual
    Spoiler: Appearance: 
    Personality: From a young age Remi has always been very independent. Most that look at her expect her to be just as wild as she looks and are quite surprised that she is well spoken and refined. She often seems aloof and distant as she mostly keeps to herself. Despite this many people are drawn to her and she is well liked by many. Remi isn't one to push people away or pull them to her. One of the reasons people are drawn to her could be due to her Nymph heritage and she is still struggling to control her aura.
    Spoiler: Magic Affinity: 
    Weapons: A one handed sword and a pair of hand axes. Remi tends to favor the hand axes but still carries the sword encase she needs it.

Combat Style: When fighting Remi will combine her magic and weapons. She will often use shadows to conceal herself in battle and occasionally step in and out of shadows to sneak attack her foes. Before coming to the Academy her skills were very crude and barbaric. She had never been trained in weapons, it showed in her fighting style though it has evolved in the years of training she has had.

Biography: Most of Remi's life she was unaware that she wasn't human, she always knew she was different but didn't know how. It wasn't until she was in her teens that she figured out. Her earliest memories are those of her in a orphanage. Her surname is the name of the city she lived in as is common for orphans of unknown parentage. There was nothing else she knew, by the time she was old enough to question where she came from there was no one in the orphanage that knew the answer. The entire time she lived there it never felt right, she always felt trapped and suffocated in the city. As she grew older she spent more and more time venturing away from the orphanage into the great forest. By the time she was eight she spent more time in the woods than in the city. One day she just never returned, at first the staff of the orphanage spent a lot of time looking for her but the longer she was away the less they cared for looking for her as they already had more kids than they were able to care for.

Most adults would struggle living in the Great Forest, a child should not have been able to but Remi found a tribe of forest people who in a way took her in yet allowed her to be independent. They helped teach her to survive on the land while not forcing her into anything. There she lived on the edge of the tribe and the city spending more time in the former. It was a good balance for Remi and the woods felt more like home than the city ever did. Had she know she wasn't human it would have made complete sense why she was drawn to nature and the shadows of the forest.

Around the age of fifteen a Warrior of Tao was traveling through the woods near where Remi lived. The warrior came across the young girl and was fascinated. Watching from afar the warrior stayed out of sight becoming more interested after they saw her use her magic. It took several weeks of watching to figure out what she was and it wasn't until the warrior got closer that they were able to notice her nature. The warrior was able to see her uncontrolled aura and told Remi she could be taught to control it. As well as her shadow powers if she was trained. At first Remi refused not wanting to be forced into a city again, it took a long time for the warrior to convince Remi there were many natural lands on the Macao islands. Eventually Remi agreed and with the help of the Warriors of Tao was able to learn that she was a Shadow Nymph.

In the years she had been with the Warriors of Tao Remi has learned to fine her craft with both weapons and shadow magic. However she still has trouble controlling her aura, which is why she is often distant from others. When she was younger the draw of her aura on people was different with people wanting to care for a young abandoned child but as she hit adolescence the attraction grew more intense and more romantic. Remi isn't one to use her aura to take advantage of people but she has learned that it is easier to indulge people than refuse them. So if someone becomes infatuated with her she will be intimate with them as the desire will lessen afterwards and refusal only makes the infatuation grow more. This has led to much friction between her and others at the Academy especially former lovers when she has moved on. Because of this she keeps to herself. Remi has a dorm in the Academy but doesn't sleep there often instead she has a area in the woods she calls home.

Spoiler: Other: 

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaidia View Post
    I will add a Trainee to the mix! I just need to finish polishing it up.

And here it is:

Name: Sen Key'yn Macao
    Race: Human
    Sexual Orientation: Gay

Appearance:

Spoiler: Sen Macao 

Sen has a very unassuming and forgettable appearance. She is just barely 5' tall and appears rather petite and demure upon first looking at her. However, it is merely how she presents herself, using both clothing and posture to hide what is a rather athletic body. She has olive skin, and several minor scars from training mishaps on nearly every part of her body, sans her face. She has charcoal long black hair which she typically has tied back into a low ponytail, and equally dark eyes.

Sen's typical attire is that of a Trainee of the Warriors of Tao usually used for the younger members. Outside of this, she wears baggy and over-sized outfits of neutral tones. The only object of note that she possesses is a silver locket. It is quite small, no longer than the width of two fingers, and cylindrical in shape. The only design of note on it is a small key hole near the top. When asked if she can open it, Sen replies that she has never tried.

Personality: Sen is a very complicated girl on account of her difficult past. To most people, she is known as very distant and cold, and is not hesitant to insult someone if it means keeping them at a distance. To those who do make an attempt to get closer to her, she is quite volatile. She will let one know if they are being too friendly with her, and is prone to being quite petty and avoiding and ignoring the ones that do make those attempts. She is untrusting, and is often has outbursts when she gets frustrated, which is often.

Most of this is just to protect herself, as Sen did not grow up in a normal social situation. Sometimes, when she has time to prepare herself, she can be bearable to be around. She has a curiously hopeful side to her at times, one that yearns for something more peaceful than the life she lived in the past.

Dislikes: Failure, social situations, people trying to pity her

Magic Affinity: A phenomenon known as the "Skeleton Key"- the ability to unlock anything. This ranges from simple padlocks, to ones more intensely magical. The more complex (either magically or mechanical) ones take her longer to work out, but she has yet to be bested by any lock.

Weapons: Hidden blades used for quickly dispatching her enemies Brass reinforced gauntlets, for making her blows more effective.

Combat Style: Sen's ideal fighting style is not not be caught in combat. She is quite good at stealth, and blending herself in with the surroundings, be it a crowd of people or a deserted room. However, if she is caught in a combat situation, she was trained to be very skilled at being able to quickly dispatch an enemy, usually through killing them. She is now learning less lethal methods to achieve the same goals, which she is only partially successful at doing. And despite her seemingly petite frame, she is actually quite good at taking a hit, as she had many years to build up a resistance to the blows of others.

Biography: Sen's exact parental line is unknown. She was an orphan, found wandering the streets in a small town in the West. Unfortunately, the ones that found her were less than ideal people. They were fanatics, pledged to finding a way to resurrect their old god, the Beast. And they believed that Sen and her abilities were the key to making that possible.

Sen lived many long years in the cult, who called themselves the order of Key'yn after one of their founding members, who was a general in the Dark Army of old. There, she was filled with stories of her 'ultimate destiny' and trained to be able to fulfill it, as well as being trained as an assassin to one day dispose of various political leaders. Her days were filled with various tests, often with her life at stake. She always managed to prevail, even when things seemed impossible.

Things changed dramatically as she approached her 17th birthday. The group she was a part of was discovered by the Warriors of Tao, and eliminated. She was spared as they thought her still a child, and brought into the fold of the Academy of Tao. She has begun her training anew, and is working through her difficult past to start a new life. She was given the last name of Macao, as all those of unknown lineage who join the Warrior's of Tao are, they considered Children to the Island.

Other: Due to her appearance, Sen is thought to be much younger than she is among most of the members of the Warriors of Tao, which she never bothers to dispute. And, even though her training was often brutal and deadly, she has never been in actual combat situation outside of when the Warriors of Tao eliminated her cult. The cult was considered to be slight outliers to the rest of the Dark Army, some of their views too fanatical even for them.
    Spoiler: Other Other 
    Trollhunters is an awesome show, I'm so glad they brought out the second season and I will be watching it ALOT. I love the character, just update it with a photograph and Sen will be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDellaNotte View Post
    Name: Remi Sidaine
    Race: Shadow Nymph
    Sexual Orientation: Non-monogamous Bisexual
    Spoiler: Appearance: 
    Personality: From a young age Remi has always been very independent. Most that look at her expect her to be just as wild as she looks and are quite surprised that she is well spoken and refined. She often seems aloof and distant as she mostly keeps to herself. Despite this many people are drawn to her and she is well liked by many. Remi isn't one to push people away or pull them to her. One of the reasons people are drawn to her could be due to her Nymph heritage and she is still struggling to control her aura.
    Spoiler: Magic Affinity: 
    Weapons: A one handed sword and a pair of hand axes. Remi tends to favor the hand axes but still carries the sword encase she needs it.

Combat Style: When fighting Remi will combine her magic and weapons. She will often use shadows to conceal herself in battle and occasionally step in and out of shadows to sneak attack her foes. Before coming to the Academy her skills were very crude and barbaric. She had never been trained in weapons, it showed in her fighting style though it has evolved in the years of training she has had.

Biography: Most of Remi's life she was unaware that she wasn't human, she always knew she was different but didn't know how. It wasn't until she was in her teens that she figured out. Her earliest memories are those of her in a orphanage. Her surname is the name of the city she lived in as is common for orphans of unknown parentage. There was nothing else she knew, by the time she was old enough to question where she came from there was no one in the orphanage that knew the answer. The entire time she lived there it never felt right, she always felt trapped and suffocated in the city. As she grew older she spent more and more time venturing away from the orphanage into the great forest. By the time she was eight she spent more time in the woods than in the city. One day she just never returned, at first the staff of the orphanage spent a lot of time looking for her but the longer she was away the less they cared for looking for her as they already had more kids than they were able to care for.

Most adults would struggle living in the Great Forest, a child should not have been able to but Remi found a tribe of forest people who in a way took her in yet allowed her to be independent. They helped teach her to survive on the land while not forcing her into anything. There she lived on the edge of the tribe and the city spending more time in the former. It was a good balance for Remi and the woods felt more like home than the city ever did. Had she know she wasn't human it would have made complete sense why she was drawn to nature and the shadows of the forest.

Around the age of fifteen a Warrior of Tao was traveling through the woods near where Remi lived. The warrior came across the young girl and was fascinated. Watching from afar the warrior stayed out of sight becoming more interested after they saw her use her magic. It took several weeks of watching to figure out what she was and it wasn't until the warrior got closer that they were able to notice her nature. The warrior was able to see her uncontrolled aura and told Remi she could be taught to control it. As well as her shadow powers if she was trained. At first Remi refused not wanting to be forced into a city again, it took a long time for the warrior to convince Remi there were many natural lands on the Macao islands. Eventually Remi agreed and with the help of the Warriors of Tao was able to learn that she was a Shadow Nymph.

In the years she had been with the Warriors of Tao Remi has learned to fine her craft with both weapons and shadow magic. However she still has trouble controlling her aura, which is why she is often distant from others. When she was younger the draw of her aura on people was different with people wanting to care for a young abandoned child but as she hit adolescence the attraction grew more intense and more romantic. Remi isn't one to use her aura to take advantage of people but she has learned that it is easier to indulge people than refuse them. So if someone becomes infatuated with her she will be intimate with them as the desire will lessen afterwards and refusal only makes the infatuation grow more. This has led to much friction between her and others at the Academy especially former lovers when she has moved on. Because of this she keeps to herself. Remi has a dorm in the Academy but doesn't sleep there often instead she has a area in the woods she calls home.

Spoiler: Other: 
    I like this character, she is rather alluring. Accepted. She will be added to the roster.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Photo added, as well as a note she can lock/relock things, but it is a skill she is still working on.

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast