Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return {OOC - M}

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Name: Olgoth the Desolator
    Race: Lich
    Sexual Orientation: None, he is death and sees all the nonsense involved with life and sex as freakish and in need of destruction.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: The Desolator 

Personality: Olgoth is single-minded and dedicates all his time to his goal. Which is usually destroy everything he deems unworthy or freakish. He needs no rest or nutrition and never allows defeat to claim his mind. He knows he will win in the end because Death takes all in the end.

Magic Affinity: Olgoth's only magic skills lie in a mastery of Illusion and Mind Warping. He can torment the weak and turn them into sniveling piles of tears just waiting for his blade. But being a Lich he is highly resilient against all kinds of magic with only Light or Holy Magic at higher levels being able to harm him.
    Weapon: Olgoth's weapons are his deadly clawed hands a massive claymore style sword and a long bearded axe.
    Combat Style: Seek and destroy. He picks a target and pursues them until he ends them. While a large group can slow him his naturally large body and heavy swings can pull him through.

Biography: Olgoth's life before death is irrelevant. All he knows is that he has seen the original Warrior of Darkness at work and served him before the Beast was beaten by the original Warrior of Light. It was a moment of tremendous beauty and one of boiling rage. It was the day of Olgoth's death and the day he was remade from the explosion of magic and power the Beast's splitting caused.

As the power settled and the Warriors of Tao left Olgoth clawed his way from the mountain of rubble and was now a Lich with a single purpose. To destroy all the disrupts the peace and quiet of Death and Darkness.
    Other: Favorite show is Voltron and you should post weekly.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 01-09-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: N’allo
    Race: Lunar Elf
    Sexual Orientation: He does not use labels, he is attracted to personality.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: N’allo 

Personality: N’allo is as genuine as they come. He will do all he can to make those he holds at a high regard proud. At a young age he was raised up to be respectful to those older than him. He does not look down on others, or flash his status in the face of those less fortunate. He takes his job seriously and understands the dangers and responsibilities. It would seem that N’allo doesn’t have an evil bone in his body, but do not let that fool you. N’allo’s lineage has a dark history. Lunar Elves do not normally commingle with other races as they feel they are better than others, but N’allo has set forth to break away from such things.
    Magic Affinity: I have left this vague for a reason. He is extremely knowledgeable in the arcane arts, as is the requirement to become the next headmaster. He does have the unique and rare ability to turn someone’s power against them. It is a ability that the Grand Master wants to study.
    Weapon: N’allo is very efficient with a bow, and has knowledge of a sword.
    Combat Style: He is a masterful fighter, though he claims to not know everything there is to know when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. He can hold his own. As a taoist, he is advanced in Tai Chi. He knows how to utilize his opponents strengths against them.

Biography: Descendant from the dark one known as N’Kai, N’allo chose a different path in his life. Though he doesn’t know of his lineage, the Headmaster does know but has kept it a secret for fear of N’allo’s path changing. He has watched over N’allo as if he were his own child, and has personally trained him in the arcane arts ahead of the normal lessons he received at Tao Academy. N’allo is being trained to become the next Headmaster, and with that responsibility comes countless hours of training, and learning. He has had to visit every Kingdom, every land, just to understand how things work. He has trained with masters from various places, and honed his mystical skills, pushing his body, mind and spirit to the breaking point just to please the Headmaster. Even still, he likes to be considered a student just like everyone else at Tao Academy, but when most see him they know of the plans put in place for him and normally cling to him or avoid him. Being considered the Headmaster’s son has its pros and cons. If things go well, N’allo could become the youngest headmaster in the history of Macao.
    Other: Post weekly, and the current show I'm into was this show called Dark Blue and Moonlight, but now I'm getting into Freakish and a few other shows. Trollhunters ftw.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Name: Olgoth the Desolator
    Race: Lich
    Sexual Orientation: None, he is death and sees all the nonsense involved with life and sex as freakish and in need of destruction.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: The Desolator 

Personality: Olgoth is single-minded and dedicates all his time to his goal. Which is usually destroy everything he deems unworthy or freakish. He needs no rest or nutrition and never allows defeat to claim his mind. He knows he will win in the end because Death takes all in the end.

Magic Affinity: Olgoth's only magic skills lie in a mastery of Illusion and Mind Warping. He can torment the weak and turn them into sniveling piles of tears just waiting for his blade. But being a Lich he is highly resilient against all kinds of magic with only Light or Holy Magic at higher levels being able to harm him.
    Weapon: Olgoth's weapons are his deadly clawed hands a massive claymore style sword and a long bearded axe.
    Combat Style: Seek and destroy. He picks a target and pursues them until he ends them. While a large group can slow him his naturally large body and heavy swings can pull him through.

Biography: Olgoth's life before death is irrelevant. All he knows is that he has seen the original Warrior of Darkness at work and served him before the Beast was beaten by the original Warrior of Light. It was a moment of tremendous beauty and one of boiling rage. It was the day of Olgoth's death and the day he was remade from the explosion of magic and power the Beast's splitting caused.

As the power settled and the Warriors of Tao left Olgoth clawed his way from the mountain of rubble and was now a Lich with a single purpose. To destroy all the disrupts the peace and quiet of Death and Darkness.
    Other: Death is but a door time is but a window Olgoth will always come back.
    You forgot something in OTHER Siks..... A death bringer, how interesting. Olgoth will make for wonderful combat. I do wonder where his allegience lies.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Oh right, ok fixed now.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Got it, the story will begin shortly, I am currently trying to type up a beginning for us all.

Does anyone have any questions and/or concerns before we begin and I post the IC?

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Who do I get to torture and kill in my intro?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

HYPE.

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Who do I get to torture and kill in my intro?
    If you want you can help me write the intro in which N'allo is on a scouting mission for the Grand Master. He could come across Olgoth. Though I have to warn you he is not a pushover and will escape, with a wound if that with give you any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaidia View Post
    HYPE.
    Yay!
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 01-09-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Haha as long as Olgoth gets some good hits in and isn't a pushover himself it could be fun.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can I revise my character a bit? I wrote him a little ways back and now I really want to change some things.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast