Page 1 of 29 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return {OOC - M}

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default The Return {OOC - M}

Story rated M for mature audiences. This story may have content that may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.

Mount Vanuviah - 2000 Years Ago

The active volcano rumbled as if threatening to explode at any moment. The vast wasteland void of life crunched under the footsteps of the high heeled figure. The hood concealing its face fluttered against the sudden heated breeze from the volcanic vent. There was a cave nearby, a faint pulse of arcane energy catching the senses of the hooded being.

“This is the place,” the being spoke. It’s tone feminine yet there was underlying masculinity that would suggest the being was male. The hood flew off the man’s head revealing a beautiful untarnished face, free of blemishes and age. The facial features were that of a man. He stood, his hair long, draping down his face and stopping just beneath the bend of his knee. His robes fluttered against the breeze of the volcanic vent. “He shall be freed. Prepare the sacrifice.”

Several hooded figures stepped through circles of odd energy, each carrying weapons. Two, in particular, carried a female who jerked and wriggled to get away from them. The feminine man looked at her with utter disgust. “You shall be the sacrifice that returns my master to this pitiful realm.” The woman spit in the face of the beautiful man. His hand reaching up and wiping the spit from his face. “I shall thoroughly enjoy this,” he added allowing the minions to set up the ceremony. He stood to the side, a smirk on his face as energy weaved around his fingertips. Thunder could be heard amongst the loud roaring of the lava pit nearby.

“Lord N’Kai, the sacrifice is ready,” one of the servants said bowing low to show respect to the feminine man. N’Kai looked at him with a annoyed glare, but stepped towards the woman. She was fastened to a slab of rock, his fingers trailed her body from her feet up to her stomach.

“If you release him, he will only bring death,” the woman said tears falling from her eyes.

“Death is needed so that this world can be rebuilt in my image,” N’Kai replied his sharp nails cutting into her stomach etching out a spell circle. The woman screamed in agony. Screams broke out as the armed warriors N’Kai had brought seemed occupied with something. An arrow screamed through the air slicing into N’Kai’s beautiful face. He stumbled back glaring in the direction it came. “FUTILE!” he yelled as his eyes took in the warriors that had come to stop him. Seven of them.

“Ahh, the Warriors of Tao, how interesting,” N’Kai’s eyes filled with anger as he turned slowly to face his opponents. “I have heard of you, but only now do I see how foolish you all are.”

“N’Kai put an end to this now. If you resurrect the Beast, there will be no turning back.”

“Oh I am aware,” N’Kai spat looking in the direction of a man with elven features. His beauty did not compare to N’Kai, at least in N’Kai’s mind, but with this hideous scar he would have to punish the one responsible. The man held a bow causing N’Kai to hiss in anger. “Once I summon my Master we will take pleasure in destroying the likes of Tao, we shall build a new world and I shall be Supreme Overlord.”

“Not if we have anything to say about it,” the man interjected.

“Oh but you don’t,” N’Kai said with a smirk, “DESTROY THEM!”

The order was given and the fighting began. The Warriors of Tao eventually taking the upper hand. N’Kai turned just as another arrow came shooting towards him. He quickly plucked it out of the sky and looked at it with annoyed eyes. “Such a annoying thing,” N’Kai said, “no matter, my master yet comes.”

The silence was ripped apart by the screams of the sacrifice. From her body burst forth a creature of great size, killing her. N’Kai watched with a smirk as his master slowly emerged. The very realm he was standing in seemed to shake at the power the Beast had.

“We’re too late,” the bow-wielding man said as he stood watching the great Beast emerge. The creature opened its mouth and a roar emerged shaking the volcano they stood on. The volcano became unstable. Eruptions threatened the lives of those gathered. The giant wings of the behemoth’s back flapped causing strong gusts of heated wind to surge forth. N’Kai admired the power that his master had, he bowed instantly. The monster took to the sky releasing orbs of power from a single flap of its wings. The orbs crashed causing destruction, furthering the eruption of the volcano. Just as an orb was getting ready to strike the Warriors of Tao, a shield absorbed it. N’Kai looked up in surprise as he wondered who possessed power strong enough to block his master’s orbs of chaos. A sole man, an Elder of Tao, stood upon the tallest peak overlooking the battlefield. The behemoth roared as its attention was cast onto the man.

N’Kai was too preoccupied to notice one of the warriors nearing him. In an instant, they were tumbling on the ground sprouting up to face one another. N’Kai glared, his long nails eager to rip into the flesh of the man in front of him.

“I shall enjoy ripping you apart,” he spat as the two began to battle.

The great battle between the Warriors of Tao and the ultimate evil is one of legend. In the end, the Elder of Tao sacrificed himself to save the Warriors of Tao and banish the great behemoth back to the void, sealing the Beast’s essence in an amulet and spreading the amulet across the world in seven pieces. N’Kai was never heard from again. Some say he perished in the eruption of Mount Vanuviah, which is now a crater. Some say he went into hiding, waiting for the right time to bring his master back. The Warriors of Tao put every effort into training the next generation of protectors, opening a school to teach the ways of old while merging with the new age.

There is news of a disturbance in the Western Lands. Something has been unearthed, but what? Master Xiao, the Headmaster of Tao Academy, has felt the disturbance. He has seen it in visions. He does not know what, but he knows something is coming.

=======

Welcome to Vallorea

Vallorea, a world filled with life, was not always the beauty you see now. The great battle that took place 2000 years ago threatened to wipe all life, but thanks to the Warriors of Tao the world is safe once more. Vallorea is divided into four lands, the Western Lands, the Eastern Lands, the Northern Lands and the Southern Tundra. Each holds beauty and danger. Tao Academy is located in the central region on a beautiful island, Macao Island.

Western Lands - filled with lustrous forest and is constantly raining yet never floods. Dangerous creatures inhabit the forests and it is advised never to travel there alone. The Kingdom of We is located in the Western Lands on the outskirts of the Great Forest. The Kingdom is ruled by a kind king who understands his people and works to create a peaceful place for them to live. He is a great fighter and trusts in the Warriors of Tao as their protectors.

Northern Lands - Mount Vanuviah resides here, or what is left of it. At the very tip of the North Lands, the deep crater is a reminder of how close the world came to annihilation. The volcano is no longer active, but many believe that the vein of lava that fed the volcano still exists underneath. The Northern Lands are mostly desert, with a few lush areas. The most venomous creatures reside in the Northern Land Desert and no one ventures to the desert alone. It is known to ensnare the senses and cause fatigued followed by death. The desert plays with the mind. It never rains there, it is always perpetually hot, dry, and void of moisture; however, there is a river that magically runs straight through the desert and along that river life thrives. Communities are build and nomads live.

Southern Tundra - icy and lifeless are words used to describe the Tundra. This land is void of warm blooded life, though there are beings able to withstand the harsh cold of the Southern Tundra. There are no kingdoms here, so the land is overrun with wildlife that can sustain in the cold. Dangerous banshees thrive here. Some utilize this place to train their bodies and overcome the frigid cold. Some places in the Southern Tundra have been none to reach absolute zero. It is known that the worst time to venture to the Southern Tundra is during the first four months of the year. The wind can freeze warmth in a matter of seconds.

Eastern Lands - The Eastern Lands resemble the Western Lands. There is a kingdom here, the Kingdom of Moar. The king Valesc rules with an iron fist, but trusts the leadership of the Warriors of Tao as their protectors. Outside of the rich kingdom is beautiful land. Many build homes here in the Eastern Lands because of its advancements in various areas. Technology thrives in the Eastern Lands far beyond that of the Western Lands, but there is hope of these advancements reaching every part of Vallorea.

Rules
    GM’s word is law. Current GMs: RisingPhoenix
    Activity is a must. If you feel you will not be able to participate weekly then please DO NOT JOIN!
    Quality over Quantity. Please make sure we’re able to read your posts. They don’t have to be extremely long blocks of text, but they should be adequate enough to respond to and progress with.
    I have the authority to add and remove rules as I see fit.
    Three warnings and I shall take action by removing your character from the story.
    Any fighting in the OOC will result in a warning for both parties.
    Just have fun. Be creative. Character development is key in these types of stories. Do things you normally wouldn’t do. Step outside of your comfort zone.
    Please put your favorite television show, and please answer the following question in the Other’s section of the character dossier. How often should you post?

Warrior of Tao Character Dossier

Name:
    Sexual Orientation: (while I encourage your characters to comingle and fall in love, keep in mind that I very well may use that against you later in the story. There is more than just Heterosexual and Homosexual, there is also Bisexual, Polysexual, Pansexual, and Asexual. Diversity is key.)
    -Rank is divided into four categories. Please spread your characters out in the ranking. I’m looking for SEVEN characters, so at least two in each rank.
    -N is Trainee.
    -S is Apprentice.
    -M is Advanced
    -X is Master (No player will be X from the start.)

Appearance: A photograph (preferably anime) and a description are required. Give their height as well.

Personality: (Your character’s likes, dislikes, what makes them tick, etc.)
    Magic Affinity: (Do not go overboard here. No gods! There are limits, remember to embrace them. Please be descriptive.)
    Weapon: (Are you trained in any weapons?)
    Combat Style: (How well do you fight? Are you experienced in any fighting arts?)

Biography: (A little insight into your characters past, if he/she descends from any great warriors of the times lost.)
    Other: (anything I may have missed.)

Dark Army Character Dossier

Name:
    Sexual Orientation: (while I encourage your characters to comingle and fall in love, keep in mind that I very well may use that against you later in the story. There is more than just Heterosexual and Homosexual, there is also Bisexual, Polysexual, Pansexual, and Asexual. Diversity is key.)

Appearance: A photograph (preferably anime) and a description are required. Give their height as well.

Personality: (Your character’s likes, dislikes, what makes them tick, etc.)
    Magic Affinity: (Do not go overboard here. No gods! There are limits, remember to embrace them. Please be descriptive.)
    Weapon: (Are you trained in any weapons?)
    Combat Style: (How well do you fight? Are you experienced in any fighting arts?)

Biography: (A little insight into your characters past, if he/she descends from any great warriors of the times lost.)
    Other: (anything I may have missed.)

====
    Accepted Characters and Players

Warriors of Tao

Headmaster in Training
    N'allo played by RisingPhoenix

M Rank
    1 OPEN POSITION
    Aziara Nightsong played by SikstaSlathalin
    Devvin Yakamoto played by Underblank

S Rank
    Yuma Argenta played by Yamimoon
    Remi Sidaine played by AngelDellaNotte

N Rank
    1 OPEN POSITION
    Sen Macao played by Vaidia

Warriors of Darkness
    Rai Solomon played by Yamimoon
    Laika Marinose played by Nymphadora
    Alagos Eryn played by Kiro Akira
    Olgoth the Desolator played by SikstaSlathalin
    Severins played by Yamimoon

GM Controlled NPCs - The Dark Admins

Terrator-The Great Bull of the West
    Hecklar-The Dark Jester of the East
    Murdoc - The Fallen Angel/Leader of the Admins
    Sephar-The Sinister Incubus of the North
    Mahli -The Ice Harpy of the South

N'Kai-The Dark One; The Ancient; Master of Darkness

Inactive List
    Magnus Crowe played by Neutrally Chaotic
    Monyet Qiangda played by DCaesar of Wakanda
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 02-12-2018 at 12:04 AM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thank you dear. It has been quite some time but I will definitely submit The Return for Roleplay of the Week.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Magnus Crowe
    Race: Human
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Spoiler: Appearance 

Description:
    Magnus is 6'1 with a willowy build and dark intricate tattoos across his arms, torso, and over his legs. He has mostly dark hair and several piercings though he's quite lost track of exactly how many, and if someone were to ask he would probably reply that they should count themselves. His eyes are a stormy gray and seem to be almost laughing when he's in a good mood. He mainly wears form fitting clothes that are both comfortable and sensible in combat situations.

Personality: Magnus is an amicable man who is extremely approachable and takes kindly towards his juniors. He's not a pushover however no matter what he might seem like and hates to be taken advantage of. He trusts easily, though that trust is revoked the moment it's broken, and can be a bit stubborn depending on his own beliefs and knowledge. He can keep a level head under pressure, but he doesn't like to have a ton of responsibility forced upon him and would need a little time to recuperate if such a thing is done. Magnus can get a bit defensive if certain subjects are brought up and will avoid them at any cost, but is honest enough where it counts and wouldn't easily betray those he calls friends.

Magic Affinity:
    - Magnus is gifted in the art of healing and can nullify any minor injuries such as scratches and bruises easily. More serious injuries are a bit more difficult and require more time and effort, but he can help the process of recovery along.
    - He can use magic to reinforce his senses and the weapons he carries if he concentrates.
    - He recently discovered that he can camouflage himself with magic, but can't hold it for very long.

Weapon:
    - Twin daggers for short range combat
    - A bow and arrows for long range combat

Combat Style:
    - Magnus doesn't have the strength to wield a broadsword, nor the skill to handle short swords. Instead, he uses daggers if he's forced into a close combat situation. He can hold his ground well enough with those, but he prefers long range combat with a bow and arrows where he's more skilled.

Biography: Magnus was born in a little village to a mother who died shortly after he left her body and a father who left before his birth. His grandparents ended up raising him and sent him to Tao Academy when he was thirteen as he grew to be more than they could handle. He began to show talent in the magical arts when he was twelve and the many ways he managed to get into trouble grew until they were almost relieved when he was invited to the academy. He ended up mellowing out there and gaining better control over his powers than before. Due to his absent father, he never knew much about his lineage and only had a name to go by for years. It wasn't until he began life at the academy that he learned of his heritage. He descended from a member of the dark army who broke free of the battle long ago and went into hiding.

Sickened by the discovery, Magnus decided the best thing to do was to pretend that he was as clueless about his family tree as he was when he was little. After all, he'd never met his father, nor that side of the family for which his ancestor was from. The only one he ever told of about this knowledge was the headmaster and he is quite determined to forge a new path for himself away from the bad blood of the past.

Spoiler: Other and co. 
    Last edited by Neutrally Chaotic; 12-29-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrally Chaotic View Post
    Name: Magnus Crowe
    Race: Human (Are there any others in this world?)
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Description:
    Magnus is 6'1 with a willowy build and dark intricate tattoos across his arms, torso, and over his legs. He has mostly dark hair and several piercings though he's quite lost track of exactly how many, and if someone were to ask he would probably reply that they should count themselves. His eyes are a stormy gray and seem to be almost laughing when he's in a good mood. He mainly wears form fitting clothes that are both comfortable and sensible in combat situations.

Personality: Magnus is an amicable man who is extremely approachable and takes kindly towards his juniors. He's not a pushover however no matter what he might seem like and hates to be taken advantage of. He trusts easily, though that trust is revoked the moment it's broken, and can be a bit stubborn depending on his own beliefs and knowledge. He can keep a level head under pressure, but can be left a little shaken up after and would need time alone.

Magic Affinity:
    - Magnus is gifted in the art of healing (if that's a thing here) and can nullify any minor injuries such as scratches and bruises easily. More serious injuries are a bit more difficult and require more time and effort, but he can help the process of recovery along.
    - Other than that, he can use magic to reinforce his senses and weapons if he concentrates.

Weapon:
    - Twin daggers for short range combat
    - A bow and arrows for long range combat

Combat Style:
    - Magnus doesn't have the strength to wield a broadsword, nor the skill to handle short swords. Instead, he uses daggers if he's forced into a close combat situation. He can hold his ground well enough with those, but he prefers long range combat with a bow and arrows where he's more skilled.

Biography: Magnus was born in a little village to a mother who died shortly after hthere, he e left her body. His grandparents ended up raising him and sent him to Tao Academy when he was thirteen as he grew to be more than they could handle. It was there that he discovered his abilities in the field of magic and worked to develop them. (I have no clue what else to put here.)

Spoiler: Other and co. 
    Yes, there are various races in this world that cooperate to make the world a better place. Yes you can take one of the advanced slots. Your character is interesting, but I will add them to the roster. Magnus is accepted, but please fix the errors in his biography. There are a couple errors. The biography is simply a how your character came to be. Don't worry I will explain a bit once I update the IP.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name: Monyet Qiangda
    Race: Quarter Immortal/Human Hybrid
    Sexual Orientation: Demisexual (Gynephilia)

Personality: Monyet, was given his name for a reason. As a monkey is often depicted, he is quite mischievous, playful, and kind. He's witty, often outspoken, with a friendly atmosphere that latches onto the good spirits of those around him. Monyet is gluttonous and can often be swayed with food because of his love of it. Though, that is merely the outer layer. On the inside, he is actually pretty contemplative and reserved in a way counter-intuitive to how he portrays himself.

He knows when the time to take things much more seriously is, and his knowledge of it is characterized by silence. Despite his skill, he is actually still rather humble to put others above himself, being that sightlessness was a constant reminder of his own personal flaws. Monyet seems to have an instinctive connection to nature and animals, finding himself more attuned with his care for them above most people. He isn't one to shy away from a physical confrontation when it comes down to it, and is always ready to put the skills he's learned to the test.

Magic Affinity: Being a second-generation descendant of the legendary Taoism practitioner, Sun Wukong, he has an innate ability to channel his own inner Yin and Yang energies to produce several chi based abilities.

Yang Energy - He possesses the ability to construct pure light energy with destructive capabilities. He can shape it into a ball or simply shoot it as a beam of plasma. The most destructive he has gotten it, with his full concentration, was enough to melt Iron. Without reaching this point, however, the blasts are merely concussive and can shatter some wooden surfaces depending on the distance.

Yin Energy - The abilities that he uses from the dark side are more so enhancements of his own physical form. With it, he is able to amplify his four remaining senses to a higher level, granting him a form of hyper-awareness to add onto the innate skill he has with navigating his blindness. This awareness also grants him the ability to sense the life energy of others in his immediate vicinity, making the act of sneaking up on him difficult.

In addition to this, he was able to enhance other abilities, such as his physical strength, durability, agility, or even focus in one only one of his senses even further. An example of the latter ability, is to be able to touch something and feel the intensity of it's outer surface to determine its color. The only drawback when it comes to such abilities, is that he cannot do them all simultaneously, but only one at a time.

Weapon: Although trained to be able to use a staff, he doesn't typically use weapons.

Combat Style: Monyet is a capable fighter, often using his perceived weakness as an advantage. His martial prowess lies in hand-to-hand combat as his most proficient skill, being taught in particularly the Animal Styles of Chinese Wushu. As obvious as it seems now, the easiest form for him to uses is that of Monkey style, however he is also very skilled in his use of other animals and blending the forms together into his own style. Because of this training though, he has a heavy preference to get up close and personal with his opponents. He'll evade and taunt them, effectively playing with them to gauge how it would be best to defeat them.

Biography:
    Spoiler: Prologue 
    Monyet was born to Sunny and Luna Qiangda along the outskirts of the Eastern Kingdom. Upon the revelation that the child they had conceived was born blind, it was saddening. They believed that they were going to raise a feeble child, but that turned around rather quickly. They quickly learned that the boy could come to navigate being through the use of his other senses to a rather interesting degree.

In about three years after he first learned to walk, Monyet could walk around and maneuver around obstacles. Further, in the few times that they traveled around the land, he often mimicked the animals around him though being unable to see them. Believing that these abilities were magical in nature through their bloodline, Sunny decided to bring Monyet to the Tao Academy at the tender age of five.

In yet another display of heavy doubt and underestimation, the teachers did not believe that Monyet could be taught in their ways with his disability. Still, with the fair credibility that his father had garnered as a former teacher, they decided to allow his son several trials to test him. To his further surprise, he actually managed to pass each of the trials, along with the other physical tests given to young children. Although still reluctant, they decided, and Monyet was accepted into the academy.

His ability in study was very progressive and normal. Despite being unable to read, he had a good memory and was often able to relate many of the things taught to him by word. Although being a fairly good student, he often got into trouble because of the mischievous actions that he carried out. He performed many 'pranks' on others and was seen as very silly. His affinity for acting like a monkey, earned him that nickname, unbeknownst to them that it was actually his natural inclination.

A place where he particularly excelled, however, was in the place of martial combat. Monyet's senses were determined more through this, and it allowed him to navigate his surroundings even better as he got older. His rapid growth in this area made him one of the more capable physical fighters out of the students in the academy.

Then, with training from the masters, he learned how to unlock the keys within his own body. With this knowledge, he learned how to manipulate the positive and negative aspects of his own life energy. The fact that he had discovered how to do this at the age of 20, along with his understanding, granted him the rank of being an advanced student.

Other: Marvel's 'The Defenders' has caught my attention multiple times, but my favorite standing series is Daredevil for now.

Posts are meant to be weekly.
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 01-06-2018 at 02:13 AM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DCaesar of Wakanda View Post
    WIP

Name: Monyet Qiangda

Race: Quarter-Immortal
    Sexual Orientation: Demisexual (Gynephilia)

Personality: Monyet, was given his name for a reason. As a monkey is often depicted, he is quite mischievous, playful, and kind. He's witty, often outspoken, with a friendly atmosphere that latches onto the good spirits of those around him. Monyet is gluttonous and can often be swayed with food because of his love of it. Though, that is merely the outer layer. On the inside, he is actually pretty contemplative and reserved in a way counter-intuitive to how he portrays himself.

He knows when the time to take things much more seriously is, and his knowledge of it is characterized by silence. Despite his lineage, he is actually still rather humble to put others above him. Monyet seems to have an instinctive connection to nature and animals, finding himself more attuned with his care for them above most people. He isn't one to shy away from a physical confrontation when it comes down to it, and is always ready to put the skills he's learned to the test.

Magic Affinity: Being a second-generation descendant of the legendary Taoism practitioner, Sun Wukong, he has an innate ability to channel his own inner Yin and Yang energies to produce several chi based abilities.

Yang Energy - He possesses the ability to construct pure light energy with destructive capabilities. He can shape it into a ball or simply shoot it as a beam of plasma. The most destructive he has gotten it, with his full concentration, was enough to melt Iron. Without reaching this point, however, the blasts are merely concussive and can shatter some wooden surfaces depending on the distance.

Yin Energy - The abilities that he uses from the dark side are more so enhancements of his own physical form. With it, he is able to amplify his four remaining senses to a higher level, granting him a form of hyper-awareness to add onto the innate skill he has with navigating his blindness. This awareness also grants him the ability to sense the life energy of others in his immediate vicinity, making the act of sneaking up on him difficult.

In addition to this, he was able to enhance other abilities, such as his physical strength, durability, agility, or even focus in one only one of his senses even further. An example of the latter ability, is to be able to touch something and feel the intensity of it's outer surface to determine its color. The only drawback when it comes to such abilities, is that he cannot do them all simultaneously, but only one at a time.

Weapon: Although trained to be able to use a staff, he doesn't typically use weapons.

Combat Style: Monyet is a capable fighter, often using his perceived weakness as an advantage. His martial prowess lies in hand-to-hand combat as his most proficient skill, being taught in particularly the Animal Styles of Chinese Wushu. As obvious as it seems now, the easiest form for him to uses is that of Monkey style, however he is also very skilled in his use of other animals and blending the forms together into his own style. Because of this training though, he has a heavy preference to get up close and personal with his opponents. He'll evade and taunt them, effectively playing with them to gauge how it would be best to defeat them.

Biography: (Currently a Work in Progress)

Other: Marvel's 'The Defenders' has caught my attention multiple times, but my favorite standing series is Daredevil for now.

Posts are meant to be weekly.
    Looking good so far, I only have one concern. What is a Quarter Immortal? Explain that to me please as we are not working with immortals in this story. Even my character isn't immortal.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I am game Rising. I am working on a profile now, and would like to reserve one of the Apprentice spots. If that is okay!?

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Alright.

Everyone the Advanced slots have been filled, there is still 2 Trainee and 1 Apprentice slots remaining.

If anyone has any questions post them here and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

What I meant by that, is that more or less that he's the grandson of the entity that Sun Wukong is. I'm not saying that he's an immortal per se, I just wasn't really sure how else to phrase it.

Edit: PM'd a better explanation.
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 12-28-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Page 1 of 29 123 ... LastLast