Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default 「R」【𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓】「OOC」『REDUX』

BLOOD BY NIGHT

WARNING

CONTENT IS RATED M FOR MATURE

CONTAINS: BLOOD, GORE, STRONG VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE, TORTURE, DISTURBING IMAGERY/DESCRIPTIONS, SEXUAL SITUATIONS/NUDITY, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL USAGE

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

In the year 2152, the world's population has been reduced to a fourth (approx. 1.75 Billion) of what it once was one-hundred and fifty years ago. However from out the ashes of history came a new species of inhuman, the "Homo Malus" or the "Vampyre".
    London is in a state of boiling turmoil.

At first the British Sect of the Preservation Alliance, the Central Dominion of Greater Britain [C.D.G.B], had been absent on various matters concerning its people. What they failed to bring to their own attention was that the population in Greater Britain has exploded since last year's population census. Vampyres dominate sixty-five percent to thirty-five percent. In terms of numbers, this was definitely concerning to the Prime Minister of Greater Britain's Intercontinental Security Council, whose authority over Vampyre-Human relations still stand to this day. However, the Prime Minister, Gordon Alston, stated in his recent press release that he wasn't going to dilly-dally on century old rhetoric and make affirmative actions concerning the recent population boom. Serine of the House of Lords, Earl Hilton Blackwood (aka Lord Kresnik), wanted to congratulate the Prime Minister, but before he could something happened that caused the political climate in London to stagnate. And what it was, was the "London Maulings".

The London Maulings were several connected cases of humans getting mauled by some unidentified animal. However, the British Police Agency (B.P.A) have deduced that these weren't animals, but instead vamypres who had gone feral (Lycans). There were lacerations all around the neck and upper torso on all the victims, meaning the killer went for the neck (in most vampyre related deaths, the neck is usually the most vital point for a vamypre to target if they want the victim dead). The B.P.A then brought these findings to the I.S.C's federal investigation bureau where the evidence was stockpiled and taken in for when the I.S.C wanted to question the C.D.G.B about these incidences. However, when they were asked about this, they denied any involvement. But, Earl Blackwood insisted that these were the results of the C.D.G.B operating covertly to try and undermine the treaty that was established a hundred odd years ago. The Serine of the C.D.G.B's Upper House Council, Malia Nightshade (a.k.a the Devil Incarnate), had disagreed with Blackwood. This disagreement quickly grew into a heated debate over the presence of these feral vampyres. This further sunk relations between the two political parties.

However, as the present approaches, the two parties stand on varied terms with one another; neither of them good. The C.D.G.B denies its involvement with the London Maulings and wants the I.S.C to have Earl Blackwood apologize for brash accusations, but the I.S.C stands by its findings in declaring that these lycans were from their administration and thus links them to these lycans. With the two parties (again) now at odds with one another, can the treaty, that has lasted some hundred odd years, last much longer?

Informational Guide

Spoiler: The Virus & the Vampyre  

Spoiler: Magic 

Spoiler: Technology and the World 

Character Sheet

HTML Code:
    [HR][HR][/HR][/HR]
    [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=7][B][U]Name Here[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[HR][HR][/HR][/HR]

[Wrap=Right]Image link Here[/Wrap][INDENT][SIZE=4][B]Titles:[/B] 
    [B]Monikers:[/B]
    [B]Birthdate:[/B]
    [B]Age:[/B]
    [B]Sex:[/B]
    [B]Race:[/B]
    [B]Bloodtype:[/B]
    [B]Bloodline:[/B] 
    [B]Sexual Orientation:[/B]

[B]Apparent Age:[/B] 
    [B]Voice:[/B] 
    [B]Overall Attractiveness:[/B]  .
    [B]Eye Color:[/B] 
    [B]Glasses or Contacts:[/B] 
    [B]Hair Color:[/B] 
    [B]Hairstyle:[/B]
    [B]Weight:[/B] 
    [B]Height:[/B] 
    [B]Skin Tone:[/B] 
    [B]Dominant Feature:[/B] 

[B]Are you a Serin, Mystic, Dynamo, or Nontron(?):[/B]

[B]Miscellaneous Information:[/B]

[B][U]List and Description of Powers[/U][/B]
    [list=1][*][/list]

[B][U]List and Description of Weapons[/U][/B]
    [list=1][*][/list]

[B][U]List of Skills[/U][/B]
    [list=1][*][/list]

[B][U]Personality[/U][/B][INDENT]You may fill this in with any relevant information[/INDENT][B][U]Biography[/U][/B][INDENT]You may fill this in with any relevant information[/INDENT][/SIZE][/INDENT][/Font][INDENT][SIZE=4][/Size][/Indent]

Rules

1. This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay. I do not mind if you can't write as much, but as long it is at least five sentences and understandable. That is i'm not looking for quantity, but rather quality.

2. I should hope everyone can post several times a week, but if you can't post even once a week, I need to know why. If it's a permanent thing, I may have to say I can't accept you so you don't hold up the rest of the group.

3. As this is a rather large roleplay, I'll only be allowing up to two characters per player! That means if you have an for siblings or friends or what say you, feel free to do so.

4. GM's authority and word is absolute.

5. I have the right to change the rules as I see fit.

6. Any and all arguments will be avoided at all cost. Should an argument erupt, over trivial things or things of the sort, a strike will be handed to all occupants involved. Three strikes you're out.

7. I understand that you have powers. It's awesome, right? Well, I can't accept you if youre powers don't have reasonable limitations. I also won't be accepting something broad and OP such as "Elemental Control". In that case choose one element per power please. Also should there be any instance of Meta-gaming or power-playing you will be given double-strikes.

8. If you stop being active for two weeks without having a legitimate reason and letting me know before the end of the two weeks, I reserve the right to kill off your character(s). Otherwise, killing is not allowed without the express permission of the person whose character is dying.

9. RPA Rules do Apply.

10. If you've read this far then great, you get a cookie. No, but seriously, answer this in your character sheet (Somewhere) to let me know that you've read the rules: "Which side are you on? Vampyres or Humans?"

10.5. Also I would like to emphasize this, but HAVE FUN!!

Characters

Note: I may increase/decrease the number of slots available depending on interest
    Humans
    1. Serine - Earl Hilton J. Blackwood played by Hoef (GM)
    2. Mystic #1 - Reserved by The Texan Queen
    3. Mystic #2 - Joshua Joel Trust played by Rayfire
    4. Dynamo #1 - Naomi Rose Ravenal by The Texan Queen
    5. Dynamo #2 (Empty)
    6. Nontron #1 (Empty)
    7. Nontron #2 (Empty)

Vampyres
    1. Serine - Malia Nightshade played by Mystress of Onions (Co-GM)
    2. Mystic #1 - The Devout Watcher played by Hoef (GM)
    3. Mystic #2 - Elise Crosshaven played by CryoStorm013
    4. Dynamo #1 (Empty)
    5. Dynamo #2 (Empty)
    6. Nontron #1 - Alexia Jules played by Mystress of Onions (Co-GM)
    7. Nontron #2 (Empty)

Midnights
    1. Serine - Adrian Tiberius Dragos played by Cosmic Fury
    2. Mystic #1 (Empty)
    3. Mystic #2 (Empty)
    4. Dynamo #1 (Empty)
    5. Dynamo #2 (Empty)
    6. Nontron #1 (Empty)
    7. Nontron #2 (Empty)

Reapers*
    1. Reaper #1 Michael P Crusnik played by Rayfire
    2. Reaper #2 (Empty)

*Note: Will need to PM for permission to play this
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 08-09-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Hilton J. Blackwood

Titles: Earl of the Blackwood Family
    Monikers: Lord Kresnik, Count Blackwood, Angel of Black, The Man with the Golden Tongue, the Man of Blackwood,
    Birthdate: August 17th, 2120
    Sex: Male
    Race: Human
    Bloodtype: B+
    Bloodline: Blackwood
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Apparent Age: 29
    Voice: Deep Resounding Bass
    Overall Attractiveness: B+
    Eye Color: Green
    Glasses or Contacts: Neither
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hairstyle: Varied
    Weight: 185.8 lbs (84.3 kg)
    Height: 6'5
    Skin Tone: Caucasian
    Dominant Feature: The three claw-marks over his left eye

Are you a Serine, Mystic, Dynamo, or Nontron(?): Serine

List and Description of Powers

• Flight: With the magic that dwells within him, Lord Blackwood is able to levitate and/or fly. He is able to achieve a max speed of 112 mph (180 kph) and reach a service ceiling of 7876.35 feet (2,400.7 meters; 1.49 miles). As addition to the power, he's also developed a natural adaptation to speed at which he travels and the height at which he is traveling.

• Enhanced Level Supernatural Condition: On top of being stronger, faster, durable and smarter than normal members of his species, he is strong enough to lift automobiles and punch through steel, fast enough to outrun race-cars, agile enough to leap over small buildings and dodge supersonic attacks, durable enough to withstand bullets, grenades and low-to-medium explosives. However, given that this is the result of terribly intensive training regiments this is what many would like to call the plateau of one's true ability. This is it. If he attempted to do anything beyond what his body could do, it would severely injure or even outright kill him. Many have warned him to not go beyond the amount of strength, speed, and durability he has but having this power means that it only feeds into his megalomania.

• Advance Regenerative Healing Factor : Blackwood can rapidly regenerate. Thus external wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, may heal at an accelerated rate (approx. 1-4 mins), disregarding severity; cellular and genetic damage is reduced, greatly extending Blackwood's lifespan by a whopping 55% (average lifespan is 79 years, he can life up 122.4); lost limbs may be regenerated quickly (approx. 5-12 mins); can survive severe blood loss; minor damaged to internal organs may heal, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal (approx. 3-5 weeks of undisturbed healing); nerves (if damaged) remain damaged. However all of this aside, he can still be killed (even though this is an added firewall). Instantaneous death via exceeding the rate or extent of his regeneration at a high rate is one of the ways he can be killed. Also he is vulnerable to disease, and must require sustenance.

• Organic Shapeshifting: Through concentrated meditation sessions and intense mental/physical exercises, Blackwood can achieve a means of shifting his own appearance to that of another organic lifeform. However these organic lifeforms are only limited to animals (primarily mammals) and humans/vampyres (as long as he knows the person inside and out). What this means is that if he wanted to shift into a cat or even another person, then he certainly can with a means of concentrating on being that form. Though, when it comes to humans and vampyres he can only mimic their appearance and not their abilities. Same thing applies to animals. The form that he takes only lasts as long as he's conscious or until he decides to change back.

• Weapon Creation: By training his imagination through extensive exercises, Blackwood has learned to be able to form matter into whatever weapon he chooses. However, what he can create are polearms, bows, chains, hammers, ammunition (arrows/bullets), firearms, and small missiles. Although he is able to create these weapons, he must have an equivalent form of matter (steel = gun, wood = bow, stone = hammer, etc.) in order to convert that matter into the weapon of choice. Otherwise the attempt fails. Also, as an addition, once the weapon, in question, is created it is permanently there.

List of Skills
    1. Investigative Deduction
    2. Hand-to-Hand Combat
    3. Swordsmanship
    4. Marksmanship
    5. Basic Survival

Personality
    Lord Kresnik (Blackwood) is a very vengeful man. He, at his core, believes that the vampyres are the scourge of the Earth and must be cleansed with holy fire. However, aside from his deep, vengeful, undertones he is a very respectable man within the human community and the House of Lords. As the Serine and an Earl, he holds plenty of noble status among humans in London. He is a very caring fellow towards those that he deems worthy of his care. Although, those that are not are looked at with regret and/or disgust until they leave his presence (even after that he'll make negative remarks about them). However aside from his uncaring/caring gaze, he tends to not let his disturbed megalomania leak out from him. Yes, he is a megalomanic. He wants control, and he's going to make it happen one way or another. Also, he doesn't like to be cheated or outplayed at the Game (a term to describe the political climate in London). Nevertheless, he's a man that takes the initiative where ever he can to further his agenda. Even if that means murdering.

Biography
    Hilton Blackwood was born on April 17th, 2120.

He was born into the Blackwood name, and that very name carried weight for it was the name of one of the three Serine Families that dwell within London. Being born of this family name meant that he was going to be a Serine coming out his mother's womb, and sure enough he was. When his father, Athelstan Blackwood, saw what the boy looked like coming out of the womb, he was definitely surprised to see that he came into his haunting world eyes open. Athelstan knew that that this was uncommon, if not rare, for babies to come out eyes open. However the mother, Chelsea Blackwood, disregarded it as a blessing from God. Thus, the two of them shared this mesmerizing moment of young Hilton being brought into this world.

However being brought into a world filled with vicious bloodsuckers, this would forced the Blackwoods to immediately train young Hilton when he was old enough to speak coherent words and phrases as well as walk; which as at the age of three. Though being the son of two Serines, he had already developed some of the basic (if not unstable) portions of his powers. These powers, to Athelstan, weren't what he was expecting but he knew that he could train these powers so that his son would be able to live up to the Blackwood name.

So young Hilton spent the next five years training, studying, and exercising to become and surpass the Serine his father and mother was. However, one night changed it all.

On that night, eight-year-old Hilton was reading some books about the politics of the Far East. However, when had flipped to the page concerning Vampyre-Human relations in the Far East there was a crash and then a struggle. When young Hilton left his room to investigate the disturbance he came to his father dead on the floor and his mother being sexual violated. Seeing this happen before him, and doing nothing but staring, he watched as his mother was violated by these vampyres before eventually leaving her shivering body on the ground. Although they had finished with his mother, they were going to aim for him but guards showed up and killed the perpetrators before they had a chance to kill the boy. However, the boy, himself, was eternally rocked by this event.

A year after that fateful night, his younger brother, Preston Blackwood, was born. Born a monstrosity that Hilton couldn't bring himself to kill. Even the mother ignored the child to the point of nearly having killed the child, but Hilton was there to keep young Preston from death. He realized that Preston could eat the food humans eat, but still require blood once a month. Thankfully, the Blackwoods could (under the table) acquire blood-bags of a given blood type so that Preston could gain all the nutrients he needed.

Though this detour did not sidetrack him from his duties as a Serine, and thus trained harder than he had ever imagined himself doing. He trained with seven different trainers as well as teach Preston when he was old enough.

Thus ten years later, when Hilton was ninteen and Preston was ten, Hilton left the Blackwood estate to go on a "conquest" to murder those connected with the vampyre perpatrators that attacked that night eleven years ago. He eventually found the sub-sect responsible for the attack, and slaughtered them all without a moment of breather. This slaughtering was where he obtained the nicknames "Kresnik" and the "Angel of Black".

After arriving home from his conquest he felt the emotional baggage of that night lift slightly off his shoulders. He still believed that he must take care of his brother out of a moral obligation to his mother who had died by the time he arrived. Yes, when he returned home his mother had committed suicide due to the perpetual guilt of that night. Hilton, as well as Preston, were distraught to hear that their mother died. But in her death letter, she had stated that she wanted her boys to survive the horrors of the world and make the most of this world's darkened hold. This, to Hilton, was the moral obligation to Preston that he holds to this day. He knew that he had to take care of his little brother regardless of what others may think of him (in fact most don't know who he is).

So, the two brothers trained. They trained until Hilton was of age to succeed his father as Head of the Family and Preston was of age to fend for himself. Bringing the two boys to the present where Hilton is trying to rid the world of the monsters that created his little brother, and Preston is just trying to live his life away from the pursuits of his older brother.
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 06-13-2017 at 09:48 AM.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Your roleplay has been featured as

Karma made you a banner, which you are free to use. Congratulations!

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

And, you know, in case the feature isn't enough to get people's attention, here are some other ways! Some of them are kind of pointless now, but, you know, some of them aren't! So check 'em out!

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A word from the co-GM:

Hey, guys! I'm the one who first started this world, so it's very near and dear to me. It originally started as a random apocalypse RP over 3 years ago, and in the course of about half a year, it expanded into what you see above you with the help of a close group of friends, including Hoef and Rayfire. (It's a lot, isn't it? ) I'd really love for new people to join this world, either as major or minor characters. You don't have to be an expert on the world to join, but I do ask that you read everything once before you create a character. The world is flexible to an extent, so chaos is free to roam free with a few plot points to guide the story. I look forward to seeing the new characters. <3 <3 <3

PS: I will hunt you down if you don't join. (Jk... Maybe.)

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ye

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Malia Nightshade

Titles: "Queen" of the vampires
    Monikers: Serine Queen of Vampires (or any variation of this), Devil Incarnate, The First
    Birthdate: 19 June, 1835
    Sex: Female
    Race: Vampire
    Bloodtype: O-
    Bloodline: Nightshade (Last of the line)
    Sexual Orientation: Straight, but never explored

Apparent Age: 19
    Voice: Mature, has the potential to be seductive
    Overall Attractiveness: 9.5/10
    Eye Color: Red
    Glasses or Contacts: N/A
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Hairstyle: Straight to her waist, no bangs or layers
    Weight: 122 lbs
    Height: 5'7"
    Skin Tone: Very pale
    Dominant Feature: Flawless skin

Serine, Mystic, Dynamo, or Nontron(?): Serine

• Siren's Song
      • Malia's most powerful ability, she is able to lace her voice with what is called the Siren's Song in order to "convince" or force people to do her bidding. At its full strength, it impossible to resist her bidding at least for a few seconds. The strong willed are the most likely to be able to resist while the weak willed are more likely to feel its effects even when Malia stops using it. However, using the full song continuously is very strenuous on both Malia's mind and body and has the ability to make her pass out if over-used.

• ​Invisibility
      • ​If Malia focuses on her form enough, she is able to temporarily appear invisible, up to half an hour. While invisible, any noise she makes will be impossible to trace to the source as it will echo around the area. Siren's Song also cannot be used while invisible.

• Healing
      • ​Malia can heal other's wounds by providing either some of her blood or some of her energy. However much she gives is how much the wound will heal. If it is a scratch, it requires little energy, but if it is a cut-off limb, it will require a great deal of energy, and the limb would not regenerate. The wound would simply close.

• Blood Control
      • ​Malia has the ability to control her own blood, including hardening it, creating artificial scabs over wounds with it, and fighting people with it. Her blood has the capability to harden to the strength of steel, but using too much of it can lead to anemia and exhaustion in general.

• Poison
      • ​Malia can create and control poison on a whim. However, for her to inject it into someone, she must have them swallow it directly (not in food or drink), or she must put it directly in their bloodstream through any open wounds. The more she creates at a time, the less lethal the poison will be. Once the amount reaches half her own mass, then it will be completely nulled, unable to harm anyone if it was in their body.

• Premonition
      • ​Occasionally, Malia will have bouts of sudden premonitions, revealing bits and pieces of the future, often in very vague ways. When having a premonition, Malia will black out for up to an hour, but usually no more than a few minutes. She will be vulnerable to physical attacks in this state and feel no pain until she awakens, but her mind is impenetrable during this time. The most someone with mental abilities can do is watch the premonition with her as every part of her mind is consumed in the future moment being displayed.

List and Description of Weapons

• ​Twin daggers
      • ​While it is probably not the best idea on her part to only have two daggers as her weapon choice, she is highly skilled in using them and treats them with the utmost care outside of the intended use of harm. The daggers themselves are rather simplistic. The blades are straight and double-sided with black handles and no ornamentation such as engravings.

List and Description of Skills

• Perception
    • Persuasion (including seductiveness)
    • Intimidation
    • Physical Ability (Speed, strength, etc. though at a realistic scale)

Personality
    Malia is known to be extremely cold-hearted and selfish. She cares more about her material items, especially her mansion, than she does the war. She is spiteful against any humans and midnights, never accepting 1 on 1 truces or alliances.

Malia is also known to lure many people to their death with her melodic voice and ability to appear innocent or seductive at will, a skill she has mastered over many, many years. She is also a brutal killer, striking quickly and violently, but also tactfully. She has a tendency to toy with her victims unless they begin to win the fight or they piss her off enough. In which case, she spares little time with speaking unless she is using her Siren's Song.

There are rumors that Malia is the one abducting humans every now and again (which is true). This along with her brutal and bloodthirsty nature gave her the nickname of the Devil Incarnate. The air of mystery surrounding her past lends to this nickname, providing to the idea that Malia is the Devil who suddenly appeared, destined to destroy humanity. Eventually. Her lack of political involvement or interest is slowing the progress of that very thing.

Biography
    While Malia knows what has happened in her past, no one else does. Her records had been hidden at the Manchester Psychiatric Hospital, which was quickly destroyed when society began to collapse. The time between her escape (1852) and when she re-revealed herself (1905) is not on any records, though there were reports of inexplicable deaths - too many for a lone vampire to drink - with a very bloody result. Reporters claimed these deaths were caused by a human serial killer, but the bite marks and the few people with drained blood showed evidence otherwise.

When Malia revealed herself in 1905, she seemed to bring Hell itself upon vampires and humans alike. Through fear alone, she gained control over the vampires in London and began the formation of the Preservation Alliance. Her infamous reputation spread across the world, allowing the alliance to form without her needing to leave London. Malia conducted most major affairs personally in a violent, bloodthirsty manner. This is when she received the nickname of the Devil Incarnate.

When Malia created the first Reaper (Michael) out of pure coincidence, she soon left major affairs to him and returned to her mansion. Even while she removed herself from the political side of the war, her presence remained a constant reminder that she was ultimately the one in charge.

During her time of control and to this day, Malia has a habit of abducting humans for torture when she personally becomes stressed or agitated, which happens easily. Should it ever come to it, she would willingly use the victims to set an example to the human race.
    Last edited by Mystress of Shadows; 06-19-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The Devout Watcher

Titles: The Devout Watcher
    Monikers: The Pale Horse, the Plague Doctor, the Fanatic, White Noise, He Who Baths in Rot
    Birthdate:
    Sex: Male
    Race: Vampyre
    Bloodtype:
    Bloodline:
    Sexual Orientation:

Apparent Age:
    Voice: Decrepit Bass
    Overall Attractiveness: ???
    Eye Color:
    Glasses or Contacts:
    Hair Color:
    Hairstyle:
    Weight: 202.6 lbs (91.9 kg)
    Height: 6'9
    Skin Tone:
    Dominant Feature: His skin-tight white mask

Are you a Serin, Mystic, Dynamo, or Nontron(?): Mystic

• Rot Inducement: The Devout Watcher can cause anything organic to wither, rot, decay and eventually disintegrate, whether living or deceased. The area in which is affected by this mist-like rot is approximately 25-35 ft (7.62 m to 10.67 m) and has an effective full rot rate of 3-5 minutes if exposed for more than 10 to 30 seconds.

• Vapor Manipulation: The Devout Watcher can manipulate vapor, a gas phase at a temperature where the same substance can also exist in the liquid or solid state, below the critical temperature of the substance. However, he can only manipulate vapor from already existing sources and the extent at which he can manipulate these mists/vapors he is able to create solid forms of mist/vapor to use as either a shield or weapon depending on the situation, he can use the mist to travel (via steps or hard-walk surface), and use to mask himself admist the mass. However, his mist manipulation only extends approximately 45 ft (13.7m) in all directions. (Note: He cannot manipulate the Rot Inducement mist as they are two separate powers)

• Basic Telekinesis : The Devout Watcher can influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with his mind, but is limited to a 5m (16.4ft) telekinetic bubble of influence. He can bind mobile objects (organic/inorganic) that are moving within his bubble, can lift an object up to 345lbs (156.4kg), can augment his physical speed and strength to outrun a speeding car and punch through concrete, can project telekinetic objects as bullets, strangle those that travel within his bubble, grasp an object firmly in place with the bubble (like keep the waves at bay to save an ally), can alter an object's directional course within his bubble (such as changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack), and can even pull objects towards him or to push objects away from him that are within his bubble. However doing any of this would be physically taxing on him and would be subjected to intense fatigue if doing more than one of these actions at once. And as an added flaw to this power, he can only manipulate things he can see within his bubble.

• Enhanced Awareness: The Devout Watcher has an increased sense of awareness far above those of his species (Vampyre), often to the extent that few, if any, little details miss his notice. What this means is that he can detect lies with 93.5% accuracy, diseases, dangers to himself (with a reaction time of 0.1125 seconds or 112.5 milliseconds (as a frame of reference, an average human's reaction time is 0.25 seconds or 250 milliseconds and a Vampyre's reaction time would be 50-25% faster than humans which is 0.1875-0.125 seconds or 187.5 milliseconds to 125 milliseconds), tactical analysis, and even teleportation prediction.

Personality
    The Devout Watcher is first and foremost a gentleman (albeit a mysterious one). He seems to err on the side of caution more often than not, what with his enhanced awareness, and seems to be well versed in, well, everything that is going on. Although he tends to keep what he knows a secret, even from his sect. Some see him as a Reaper in disguise while others believe he holds a more ferocious purpose within the C.D.G.B as a Consultant of the Queen. Even though he is a mystic, his power over the rot should not be overlooked. In fact, the way he speaks and the tone of his voice personify how rotted he is in terms of general health. But, his personality is ironically not rotted. Instead, he is a posh and methodical vampyre who, again, seems to know what's going on around him.

Although given that he is a vampyre, he doesn't really despise humanity. In fact, he hopes to believe that the smarter bunch can be reasoned with and relations between the two races increase to a sort of peace. But, his actual thoughts lie in pessimism. Whereby his true feelings are that humanity is far from being able to be reasoned with and have resorted to barbaric means of solving disputes, war.

Biography
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 07-20-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Alexia Jules

Titles: N/A
    Monikers: Called a variety of insults by Malia and sometimes others: freak, worthless, louse, slave, and pretty much any other insult.
    Birthdate: 30 April 1917
    Sex: Female
    Race: Vampire
    Bloodtype: B-
    Bloodline: Jules
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Apparent Age: 15
    Voice: Young, mid-pitch, and generally soft
    Overall Attractiveness: 7/10
    Eye Color: Red
    Glasses or Contacts: N/A
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Hairstyle: Cut in a loose bob style to just below her jaw
    Weight: 98 lbs
    Height: 5'3"
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Dominant Feature: Seems to lack any expression of emotion/Almost always has a scar somewhere

Serine, Mystic, Dynamo, or Nontron(?): Nontron

List and Description of Elixirs and Other Creations

• Healing Fluid
      • ​This fluid, when applied to a wound, can heal it almost instantly by forcing tissue to regrow. While it is useful, when applied, the wound festers with pain 10 times worse than the pain it took to create it in the first place. The supply has been growing more limited recently.

• ​Acid
      • ​This acid is incredibly powerful, but unique. It only interacts with living cells, quickly destroying them. Slight contact will cause 2nd degree burns while major or prolonged contact will cause 3rd degree burns and has the possibility of destroying tissue down to the bone. She's only made two batches of it.

• ​Pain Killers
      • ​Alexia is working to create the perfect painkiller, but as of now, she has only achieved mild painkillers that don't do much.

• ​Power-cancelling Shackles
      • ​After Alexia found a way to cancel out the magical energies flowing through a person's body, Malia had Alexia construct several sets of chains and shackles used to hold Malia's victims. The shackles, if touching even the slightest bit of flesh, can cause a person to lose their ability to use their magic. Passive abilities such as mental immunity are not affected though. This is to prevent Malia's victims from being able to fight back against her and against Alexia when she tends to them. As of now, there are only three sets of shackles made and working properly.

• ​Books and Journals
      • Alexia stores all of her findings in handwritten journals and takes many notes in the margins of books. Malia has been giving her herb and alchemy books ever since she discovered the chains Alexia could create as she thinks Alexia may come across other useful tools.

List of Skills

• Extensive Knowledge of Herbs and Medicine
    • Diligent/Extremely Persistent
    • Great Aptitude for Learning

Personality
    Alexia has two personalities: her true personality, and the personality Malia has engraved into her. The personality Malia has engraved into her only appears in Malia's presence. When Malia is around, Alexia is, to put it simply, emotionless. She does not show pain, joy, anger, or fear as she has found that Malia will harm her less when she's emotionless. She is also highly obedient to Malia and rarely speaks in order to avoid any harm.

Her true personality, however, has a spark few have in the present day, especially in Nontrons. She holds a spark of determination. She is very studious and has nearly unlimited potential for learning and creating. She is also compassionate. She hates to see Malia's victims go through her torture and offers any help she can. She is also very opinionated. If Malia isn't around, she is likely to speak her mind and act of her own accord, even if the situation is likely to harm her when she does.

However, because she has strictly been surviving and serving Malia, she does not know a lot outside of what's in her books. She is ignorant to how people work or how the world in general works except for the basics. (Ex: She knows that Nontrons are the lowest in terms of social standing.)

Biography
    For the past 220 years, Alexia has been serving Malia against her will.

On the night she was turned, Alexia had been fighting off the vampire that had killed her two brothers and her parents. Malia had been impressed by the effectiveness of the potions Alexia was using. When Alexia's supply ran out and the vampire cornered and bit her, Malia took action, killing the vampire and taking Alexia back to her mansion. From then on, Alexia has been forced to serve Malia. Any time she has attempted to run away, she was always forcefully brought back.

Ever since she started serving Malia, she has endured a great deal of pain from Malia's beatings whenever things were not done right. The only solace in the beginning when Malia purposely kept her weak to train her, was that Malia had also brought in a new victim: Michael, the first victim unable to fight back due to the chains Alexia had been forced to create. He was someone she was able to look to for comfort because he was going through something similar. Once he turned into the first Reaper, however, she has since tried to avoid him, partly out of fear.
    Last edited by Mystress of Shadows; 06-19-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Come people, come and join this game... Please?

Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast