Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yet another 1x1 recruitment thread

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I should have expected such wonderful taste from someone with a bravely default set on that the current moment though I'm not sure if the Agnes sig or the Airy avatar is more telling, which is slightly concerning

Joking aside, I'm most definitely up for another story. As you so eloquently put it in your own thread, I seem cursed with the inability to say no to offers for new roleplays, especially from such talented people. I've poked my head into a few of your threads with our mutual partners before, and strongly considered approaching you myself after seeing the quality of the work you've done there.

I'll give the ideas outlined in your own thread a once-over and get back to you with my initial thoughts. Hopefully we can take things from there, and come up with something that interests us both!

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

No one ever knows of the Bravely series I am pumped.

Thank you so much! It's very kind of you to have read and appreciated my work. I've seen you on the boards a lot and frankly I'm surprised we haven't written together before. At least, not to my knowledge? I've checked all my records because I know your username well.

I definitely look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345