Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another 1x1 recruitment thread

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default Yet another 1x1 recruitment thread

Um, hi there?

Thanks to a sudden abundance of free time, and a spark of inspiration that is driving me to write, I'm on the hunt for a few new 1x1 RPs...again. So here's a pretty generic compilation of lists detailing what I look for in a partner, what people can expect if they decide to write with me, current plot ideas, and a list of preferences in case you're interested but would rather come up with something from scratch. I'll try and keep it relatively short this time, I promise

About me as a writer:
    Spoiler: List 

What I expect/like to see from my partners:
    Spoiler: List...again 

Favourite Genres
    Spoiler: Yet another list. Who would have thought? 

I'm open to the idea of doing parody RPs, but I'm not going to bother writing out an entire list of all my fandoms because it would probably be huge, and even then I'd likely forget to mention a handful. If you're interested in doing a parody RP with me, simply ask and I'll be sure to let you know if I'm a part of the fandom or not. I do, however, prefer to avoid using canon characters wherever possible.

I have a bunch of half-baked plot ideas that I’m interested in trying, so I’m going to list them below in case anyone is interested. I’ll try and keep the list relatively updated, removing ideas as they are taken, or adding new ones as they spring to mind. I’m also happy to twist and edit different plotlines slightly if you have suggestions, improvements, or would simply be more interested in trying things another way.

However, just because I am listing ideas here, don’t feel that you are required to pick one of them to RP with me! Like I said before, I enjoy catering to my partner’s interests – if none of these suit you, then I’m perfectly happy to try and build something together from scratch that is more suited to your personal tastes.

...that wasn't too long, right?
    Last edited by Namingtoohard; 01-28-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Random, half-baked plot fragments:

Spoiler: Idea#1: Medieval Fantasy. Chosen one x seeker 

Spoiler: Idea#2: Modern supernatural. Experiment x Experiment 

Spoiler: Idea#3: Medieval Fantasy. Warrior x Rouge 

Spoiler: Idea#4: Medieval Fantasy. Princess x Knight 
    Last edited by Namingtoohard; 06-05-2018 at 02:24 AM.

Dancing to LOTR music with my pets dragons on the cusp of no where land.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, romance, quest/adventure, sci-fi(sometimes), mythology
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Heya gorgeous
    So...
    Which one are you more interested in doing? The White elk hunted or the Experimental Retaliation one?
    Both of those ideas are amazing to me, and we already know we write well together
    I don't suffer from RPAddiction. I love every minute of it!

"You scream. I scream. We all scream 'cause we're terrified... Of what's around the corner."
    Spoiler: Yup yup 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

torturing people ... * sighs * sounds like music in the ears, no wait? no, that is the screaming of someone who is being tortured

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
    Heya gorgeous
    So...
    Which one are you more interested in doing? The White elk hunted or the Experimental Retaliation one?
    Both of those ideas are amazing to me, and we already know we write well together
    Well now, there's a name I was hoping to see here some time soon

I would have answered that I prefer the White Elk one, if absolutely forced to choose. It seems I have some interest for the other one regardless, so its probably for the best that things worked out that way. Still, if you're interested, then I'd be more than happy to shoot you a PM so we can talk specifics~

Quote Originally Posted by Pidipuuu View Post
    torturing people ... * sighs * sounds like music in the ears, no wait? no, that is the screaming of someone who is being tortured
    Sounds close enough to music to me Plenty of room for tortured souls and the likes here, if one is so inclined.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I want to torture !! very slowly ... * turns on music, slowly takes off her glove, and then strokes the skin of her victim *

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pidipuuu View Post
    I want to torture !! very slowly ... * turns on music, slowly takes off her glove, and then strokes the skin of her victim *
    Probably a tad excessive for a recruitment thread there, Pidi =P

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

You got me :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Since I can't PM yet I'll expound upon my idea here. This would be a fantasy plot. Up on a hill, near the forest of beasts and far from the village, lies the gifted man. He who has the ability to slowly drain away the life force of those around him and thus gifting him with this combined power. This man has sequestered himself to that small cabin because he does not want to weaken anyone else as they go on about their daily lives. However, one day YC walks in to the village, an individual similarly gifted and yearning for something to behold other than weakness.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

That's a pretty interesting concept in and of itself. I'd definitely be interested in giving in giving it a shot, though trying to plan it out and actually get started will be somewhat difficult until you get the ability to send PMs. Nevertheless, I'm sure we can manage it between the two of us. Were you planning on it being a slice-of-life type deal that focuses on the two characters getting to know each other, or did you have something else in mind?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast