Thread: Trinity Seals OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Literally anything but horror
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Trinity Seals OOC

Intro:
    In a world where myth and magic are mundane, conflict is sure to arise. The world has fallen into utter chaos. Lawlessness ruled the land.

Dragons and Griffins warred against each other, the struggle for power turning green forests into lifeless scars. Humans hid among the fae. Mermaids and sprites shielding the terrified in a stand of neutrality. But as time passed, and the war waged on, exposure to magic caused infighting among the humans themselves. Decades of living with the fae caused cross breeding, and soon humans began to develop the ability to manipulate their aura. Feeling betrayed by their distant relatives, the regular humans began killing off the ones who were no longer "pure" in their eyes. Horrified at the new bloodshed, the fae began to reject the unaffected humans, and their slaughter began anew.

Meanwhile, a small faction of Griffins followed another legend, one that had been hidden away out of fear of its power. These Griffins sought peace. The legend, sensing their intent, revealed itself to them, and granted their wish for power.

Years passed, and peace was brought to the land.

Because of the war, historical records were sketchy, questionable at best. Knowledge had been lost among the population, and no one group knew how to rule.

Eventually, a council was created, consisting of 5 leaders who would decide the wellbeing of their people.

Saraiah Auberden, a Griffin who had been in the peace seeking group, founded Trinity Seal High School, a place where the youth of the new world could foster relationships with their peers, regardless of the bloody history that had first torn them apart. All were welcome, and bullying of any sort was not tolerated.

After her death, Trinity Seal High School became the shining star of the new world. Generations of peace came through the school, each forming a camaraderie with their classmates that they carried out into the real world. Auberden would be proud of what she had created if she could see it now.

So here we are at Trinity Seal High School, 14 generations after the Great War…

The peaceful land shall become no more.

Map and Locations
    Spoiler: The New World 

There are six regions of this world, each with a unique population of sentients.
    1. Eirve Forest
      The forest is home to mostly Fae creatures. Elves and Sprites tend to populate this woodlands.
      there are a few Auraics who have decided to make the forest their home, and occasionally Griffins make their way into the edges of the trees.
    2. Pierce County
      Pierce County is populated almost entirely by Humans. Crossbreeds may be found on the outskirts of the county, but the towns that reside in the main area are definitely human.
    3. Mari Avia
      The Mer Fae are the only ones who could survive Mari Avia. The icy and watery tundra is unforgivable to those without the skills and features needed to live there. Dragons may populate the edges, especially closer to Mount Siers, but they hardly ever wander further than a few miles in.
    4. Mount Siers Region
      Bordered by the Siersas Mountains, this region is populated mostly by Dragons. The cliffs and rocky terrain is less than ideal for humans or crossbreeds, but perfect for those who can fly and live in the natural cave systems in the mountains themselves.
    5. Villias
      Because Saraiah Auberden hailed from here, the Villias have become something of sacred ground for Griffins. There are a few humans who live on the outskirts, but the towns and cities are built for the large wings of the Griffins that live there.
    6. Ald Isle
      Home to the Underworlders, Ald Isle is a darkened place. It's dreary and cold, and perfect for the nightmarish creatures. Much like Mari Avia, it is home almost exclusively to Underworlders.

Characters
    First: There are three types of characters that you could be. Each has a unique question that you must answer in your character sheet.
    • "Myth" (Dragon/Griffin)
      Spoiler: Myth Characters 
    • "Auraic" (Human/Cross)
      Spoiler: Auraic Characters 
    • "Fae" (Sprite/Elvin/Mer/Underworld)
      Spoiler: Fae 

Second: You can have more than one character, though I ask that you keep one as your "Main Character" and the others as "Secondary Characters". Please keep your character amount under four though. I find it difficult to play more than four characters at a time.

Third: Each type of character has specific types of abilites, and I ask that you adhere to those types in your form. If you decide not to, please explain why.

General Form Format
    Spoiler: Form 

Non Playable Characters
    These guys will be crucial to your "quest", so pay attention to them when they come around.
    Spoiler: NPCs 

Rules
    1. No God Modding. I am the God Mod. Stop it. If you have a suggestion for where you want the story to go (including pairings and other side arcs) then please ask on the OOC before you head to the IC thread.
    2. Please be respectful of one another. If I see bullying or harassment or any other stupid stuff I will first give you a warning, then I will kick you off and come up with a horrible death for your characters.
    3. There will be other characters that pop up as the rp goes on. If they are not on the NPC list, feel free to make them walk and talk and chat with your characters.
    4. I won't make your characters do anything. But please remember that there is a storyline that's happening. If your character falls behind, then you're gonna have to do some MAJOR catch up.
    5. If you decide that this rp is too much work to keep up with, please tell me before you leave forever? Thanks.
    6. Any questions, go ahead and put them on the ooc thread. I guarantee there's going to be a lot. I get that it's a little confusing.

Other Notes

Here's the thing. I have the story planned out, and there are a few directions it could go.

There is information deliberately left out in this intro (and I wonder if you'll figure out where) that you will need to find. The ending will depend on the information that you find. There are clues that will pop up every now and then, and a timeline that certain people will follow.

There's a lot at stake here. Your sense of what is right and wrong will turn upside down and inside out and at some point, nothing will make sense at all. Figure out the puzzle and all well be end well. Fail to put the pieces together and the world will be plunged into another bloody war.

That being said, I suppose I should say that there will be violence, death, and lots of things going on that may be a bit… graphic. I'm not a huge fan on graphic sex so there won't be any of that, but violence will definitely be on the list of things you might want to watch out for. I'll try to put a warning on posts that contain them so you can skip it.

This is a game. One that I think you'll want to win.

To make a long story short:
    This could either end peacefully, or I will make it so that no one survives.
    Last edited by Nioma0nWat3r; 02-01-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sounds like a cool idea. Let me read into this

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Nioma0nWat3r! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

So are players supposed to be students?
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Literally anything but horror
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Students are needed mostly, yeah.
    If you want to play a teacher that's cool too, but I highly suggest having a student character.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm so interested in learning more about the history of the war?! What started it? What were the underworlders doing? How do they feel about another breed of Fae making the decisions? (I'm assuming the leaders are -Griffin, Dragon, Human, Crossbreed, Fae) What was the legend? How was peace achieved?

I'm so curious!!

Also I feel like the Underworlders are a little more separate from the other Fae. Not being as able to pass as human, plus the given the fact most would believe them more evil and being more isolated from the other races... Not sure if this is an apt assumption.

Spoiler: My Character Should you choose to accept her 
    ...ǟռɖ աɦɛռ ȶɦɛʏ ɮʀɛǟӄ ʏօʊ, ɨȶ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ɨռ ȶɦɛ աʀօռɢ քʟǟƈɛ.
    ȶɦɛʏ'ʟʟ ʀɨք օʄʄ ʏօʊʀ աɨռɢֆ ǟռɖ ʄօʀɢɛȶ ǟɮօʊȶ ʏօʊʀ ƈʟǟաֆ...

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been debating whether or not to get into this one, this will be my first, do you think it's a good beginner one?

Fandom, fantasy, furry, sci-fi, dystopia, historical, realism
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Is this still going?

Name: Niamh Harris
    Age/Grade: 14 / Freshman
    Myth/Auraic/Fae: Fae
    Species: Sprite
    Appearance: Niamh is about four foot tall with “fairy wings”. She is blue all over, with darker blue (almost navy) hair and eyes.
    Personality: Niamh is curious to the point where she is becoming really nosey and doesn’t realise. Her curiosity often gets her in trouble. She is quite short with people and very forward.
    Ability: Niamh has a flower-based ability. She can use petals and pollen to create poisons in a water-based format. She can use either a growing flower in the soil, or jars of petals or pollen.
    Q: Niamh would rather the world was at peace, so external. She believes that internal peace cannot exist without external peace being achieved first.
    Other Notes?: None.

I'm not sure if this is acceptable. Let me know if there's stuff that wouldn't exist or can't happen etc.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This seems super interesting! Not sure if this is still going but I'll ask my questions anyway.
    Could shapeshifting be an ability? If so would it be applicable to an underworlder?
    Also could fae traits cause a change in hair color the way it could eyes?