Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Burning Sword and The Seven Rings (Loosely based on Sonic and the Secret Rings)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Burning Sword and The Seven Rings (Loosely based on Sonic and the Secret Rings)

The Burning Sword & The Seven Rings

King Erazor Djinn is a cruel leader. He's what people call a tyrant. My father was executed and so was my mother a day after I was born. After I was left to die, a wolf pack found me. I have lived with pack 16 years before I was told the future by elder wolf in the pack, named Knight's Armor, He said that a blue hedgehog who was orphaned at a young age would save the land, but at a cost. I don't know what the cost is yet, but I know the prophecy involved me. Also, where did something called The Burning Sword and the Seven Rings come from? My name is Sonic the Hedgehog. This is my story.

The burning sword

The Seven Rings

Roles:

King Erazor Djinn

Knights of the king

People who are either with the king or a bounty hunter as Sonic has a bounty on his head

Rebels against the king who help Sonic on his journey (Sonic's crush can be included in this)

Members of the Wolf pack who raised Sonic optional, but not needed

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

My Character-

Name:

Sonic

Male

Bio:

When Sonic was still growing inside his mother, his father led a group of people to take down the king. Sadly, all the members of Sonic's father's group got killed during the attack or were captured and executed and the mission failed. Sonic's mother got captured after that, but was not hung until after Sonic was born. Sonic was tossed out into the woods to die, but a pack of wolves adopted him. He was raised by them and then, on his 18th birthday, was told to leave the pack and take down the king.

Personality:

Sonic has been described as being "like the wind"; a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else and lives his life according to his own rules rather than the standards of those around him and without concern for what others think, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. Endowed with a strong passion for life, he is always moving forward to look for his next challenge. Sonic is most of the time easy-going, cool and care-free. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of other's warnings. Regardless, he is honest and always keeps his promises.

Crush:

A woman

Mate:

None

Kids:

None

Other:

He has a ring on his middle finger. The ring was given to him by the wolf pack and they told him that the ring would give him strength to take down the king. But Sonic is unsure if he believes them.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Hello! So happy to see you starting another RP! Good luck!

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chat Noir View Post
    Hello! So happy to see you starting another RP! Good luck!

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Thank you! I have a feeling I will need it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

bump

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

bump

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

bump

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Hello! Your RP has been selected as RP of the Week! I also made you a pretty banner!

If you click on the above image it will open a new page. From there, if right click the banner I made, you can copy the image address and use it in your thread or however you like as long as you include the [img][/img] tag!! Congratulations again, and good luck!

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

bump

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast