Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Stay Down: The Lives and Times of Yorkmizer's Finest (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What a mess. He thought that his past squad was a joke? This new team was just a hands down disaster. As the meeting concluded, he glanced at Ketsuki. The cut on his cheek was deep enough to scar. At first, he thought about fixing it, but the battle scar would be much cooler down the line. He wasn't being a "bad" medic. He was just helping his colleague. Retroactively.

But it didn't matter who or what was bleeding. It was time for a new mission! Time to finally grab the bull by the horns and saddle up, ride this baby to the ground. Granted, they were going in guns blazing, and that only made his job harder, but at least he had some action on his hands. Some spice.

Duncan made his way back to the truck, meandering as the rest of the group hustled. Even as the rest of his squad was strapping in, he loaded himself into the truckbed and began to recount his supplies one more time. He turned his head and look into the cabin, at his new squadmates. He adjusted his glasses a bit, taking stock of them. That "Grizz" man looked similar, but had to have half the intellect after that outburst in the briefing room. And Katsuki? He didn't know enough yet, but he hoped that he didn't have too much edge to get anyone else cut. Duncan sighed. It was going to be a long night, but a good one.

He pulled out a cigar from his front pocket and lit it with the cauterization blowtorch in his medkit. He replaced the torch as he took a long puff and got comfortable, shotgun in hand.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Grizz quirked his eyebrow before sound spanking Dawn on her ass before pointing an accusing finger at the woman. "You will respect Annabelle's name heathen! As for the dust I blame you cause all the dust had come from the vents and it wouldn't be there unless you blew it in from the engine." He poked her cheek lightly before watching the rest of the Assault team file into the truck.

The birdman sighed lightly he could already feel all the dirt and defilement his poor Annabelle would be enduring with all these foul people stomping through her interior. He'd need to spend the night cleaning her out once this mission was over. He watched as the other team piled into some old Styker vehicle and motored off. The Captain ordered everyone to find a seat before she came up behind the driver's seat.
    "Ok big guy, take us out and I'll guide you from there." Grizzwald nodded and fired up Annabelle and began driving towards the mission.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Stupidity always bites the hand that feeds it.

Spoiler: The 19 Stories I've written 

Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ketsuki crawled into the truck sitting towards the back. It was cramped in here with the new found crowd of people. Yet he would have to put up with it. What was wrong with them just using their own vehicle? Now he was in a truck full of people he was sure hated him. With a sigh he scaled up to one of the top bunks in which he had claimed to be his own on the way here and plopped himself onto his back staring at the ceiling of the vehicle.

It seemed pretty alright being in the top bunks while everyone else was below him. It was less cramped and all he had to deal with was the lower ceiling. The peace would end soon as a head popped up beside his and the female marksman shouted next to his ear. "Boo!" She said and only laughed at him as he jumped and felt a cold chill run down his body. Half sitting up he glanced at the girl and glared. "What do you want?" He asked her and turned away.

With a sly grin the girl shrugged and placed her arms on the edge of the bunk. "Listen here. I don't know how long you've been doing this. But let's be clear alright?" She paused to see the man ignoring her and jabbed his side. "I said listen." She said once more as Ketsuki glared back at her before looking away again. "Nah I'm good. Go away." The girl frowned and jabbed him again. "Don't know how long you've been doing this but, this is my turf. I know this area much better then you. Do not get in my way. Do not take my kills. Do not try and be better then me or I will show you why Marsha chose me to be here. And it won't be pretty." With that the girl dropped from the edge of the bunk and moved back where she was sitting.

While Elysia did her thing and took a jab at the opposing marksman, the two brothers sat across from each other playing a game on a device against each other. It wasn't much but it helped pass the time and they were always competing. The game today? Simply a game of chess. Nothing more then a game of the mind to keep their heads sharp.

Amanda, had been sitting back ignoring the crowd of people. She sat in the furthest corner away near the exit of the truck. In her hands was a small trinket of electrical components in which she used a screwdriver to adjusting them. It wasn't much but by the time she was done with it, the device would be ready to explode. Wired right up to a cellular device where she only had to call the 'Demolish' number on her phone and boom. David sat beside her watching her craft the bomb. He even went as far as assisting her in a few adjustments. The two seemed calm and quiet as they did their thing, it was always like this. She made the bomb explosion bigger, he planted it and high tailed it out of there so she could explode it.

Everyone seemed ready for the mission and awaited the trucks arrival. The only one who even took it as just a side mission easy in easy out was Ketsuki, to him it was a basic thing to do and sounded extremely easy. But to the rest of Team Alpha they took it as serious as any other mission.
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

― Mahatma Gandhi

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910