Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: [M] Sengoku Romance (Holey & SecretShadows) IC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling at the words of the neko girl, Daichi made his way over to her, reaching out to pet her soft ears. "You're far from useless..." he said. "You caused several major injuries to the dragon... it just takes a lot of them building up to cause much effect, most of the time. Unless you get lucky and hit a vital organ, I suppose... but those tend to be rather deep in their hide. An ordinary bow wouldn't be able to reach one... though that one you picked up can probably pierce deep enough."

The arrows soon faded away into nothingness, making Daichi wondered why the kunoichi had decided to collect them in the first place. He released his polearm as well, which also faded away, and the knight laughed somewhat, feeling a bit of pain in his lungs as he did so. "I suppose you have a point..." he remarked. "I don't have any life threatening injuries, so some healing magic should work fine. But we could both use some rest to recover our energy."

Though he wasn't a master of healing magic, he knew enough Restoration to take care of minor injuries, but the problem came from using too much magic too quickly... and one of the best cures for that was rest. Along with.. other things, he thought as he gazed over the beautiful body of the neko girl. "The bow was more useful than you realize... as are you. Not many can face a dragon and survive..."

Chuckling at her words, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, pressing his lips to hers and kissing her deeply. "We can rest in a bit... but first we have something else to take care of. Preferrably without a stinky dragon around." He placed a beacon to mark the treasure for recovery by someone who knew how to handle it, as the dragon's greed had corrupted much of the gold and silver with dark magic, and it would need to be melted in a purifying flame and re-minted before the coins could safely be used as currency.

Wrapping his arm around the kunoichi's waist, he incanted, "Sehlek wyogale, trelk." The spell warped the world around them, teleporting the two of them out of the dragon lair and into a freshwater stream that the samurai had spotted on the outskirts of the village, likely where the women of the village had done their laundry back when they were alive. "Like you said, we need a bath," he explained to her as his armor faded away and he began to slide his hands up her smooth thighs, stroking her tail and kissing her neck.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako softly started purring as he touched her ears causing her to also tilt her head towards his hand a bit more. Soon enough a soft huff passed her lips and she said: "Well usually the things I attack die by the first of second hit never more then that, I guess it just had to do with not fighting a dragon before." She soon glanced back at the odd bow so said: "Well it was using my energy, it will only have me tired won't it?" Soon enough she walked over and picked it up again saying: "Actually I get it now, it does use some of your magic energy to create more power in the shot, since my ninjitsu was cut off from being used in the open area the bow could get it just through my touch... Thats a first, I wonder what effect something like this would have with shooting a normal person or creature, it was pretty powerful on a dragon."

Watching the arrows fade off along with his own weapons was a bit annoying after she struggled getting them out, her ears flattening ones again as she gave him a pretty blank look while saying: "It's not funny, you could have told me earlier I didn't need to collect them, unlike you my weapons don't fade off into nothing." Nodding a bit as she decided to keep the bow, it did seem to come in handy so she might as well use it later on with fighting more of these beasts and besides she didn't feel like stringing the broken one again. "Lets get some rest before we go then."

Noting his glances over her body as he seems to be thinking about something already had her ears raise as she said: "It wasn't as fast moving, it's not that hard surviving it if you avoid attacking it... which does put us in risk since it's our work to do so... I'll keep the bow then since it will come in some use later on, I just need to tell myself not to drop it when it uses my ninjitsu." She had to get herself use to quite a few things now.

Soon enough she felt he warm touch sliding around her before he pulled her against him, feeling his lips touched hers so she kissed him back then said: "Something else?... Why do I get the feeling you have things in planned involving loosing energy instead of getting it, there isn't time for any of that we haven't even reached a place to sleep for the night." She soon heard him casting some type of spell again soon enough she found herself along with Daichi not in the cave anymore instead in some stream. A bit surprised by this she glanced around with her ears now curiously pointed up as she glanced around soon returning her attention towards him feeling his hand moving it's way up her thighs. Her body started reacting to his touch and she slightly purred and took a step towards him only to finally notice that she was in water.

With a quick hissing sounds she basically crawled into him like a scared cat that fell in water would. Her nails nearly sinking into him as she just climbed up until she had we feet on his shoulders and her hands holding onto his head while she looks at the water then hissed at him saying: "I didn't need a bath! You are the bloody one!" However she wasn't all to clean any more after clawing her way on top of him due to the fear of water she had. Realizing this she huffed and said: "Cleaning blood of fur is hard!" Now just annoyed while she started glancing around in hopes the ground was close enough for her to just jump over.

Finally taking the risk only caused her to fall due to the person she tried jumping from not quite being as stable as a free would. Plummeting face first into water just caused the same reaction as she claws her way back on top of his shoulders hissing at the water.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"I suppose it's a step up from fighting weak humans to dragons... though there are plenty of samurai out there that would be much harder to kill in a single shot, as well," Daichi pointed out to the neko. "I imagine the bow accelerates the arrow fast enough to penetrate armor, though... most bows can't shoot hard enough to do so." Laughing a bit more at her response to the way his arrows faded, he shrugged and said, "I figured it was obvious." Since he had conjured the arrows with his Foundry circuit, it only made sense that he would dismiss them in the same way.

As the short-range teleportation spell landed them in the water, he laughed at the reaction of the neko as she crawled up onto him. Noting how she went so far as to stand on his shoulders, he looked up, noting the clear view he had up her ninja outfit from this angle, only to stumble as she made an unsuccessful attempt to leap off of him and plummet face first into the water once again.

"I'm surprised you didn't turn into a cat," he said, still laughing. Finding her ninja outfit after she lost it while shifting would be quite the challenge, given the way the current would drag it downstream for who knows how far. "It's just water..." he said, "It won't kill you. And you don't have to be covered in blood to be stinky and in need of a bath," he pointed out, as it was impossible not to be covered in sweat and dirt after such a difficult fight.

"You can hold on to me as tight as you want... but you definitely need a bath," he remarked, helping her down from his shoulders and holding her in his arms, stroking her ears softly and gazing at her adorable reaction to the water.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tilting her head a little she said: "Samurai are actually also quite easy, one thing you all love doing is removing your helmet." She poked him on the forehead and said: "Single shot and instant death right there... not to mention if they dont want to remove it you could always just shoot them on the eye." She nods a little and said: "True even a fast arrow can't hit through armour all to easily however like I said in the end everyone removes their armour." She did however huff at him laughing a bit due to her trying to collect arrow that faded off but he also made a fair point so she couldn't really argue back.

She wasn't all to pleased with him laughing at her due to her fear of water, she was use to getting teased about that a lot in the village. After crawling back up on him with her face first landing into the water she just huffed not making any eye contact with the samurai at all.

Hissing a little she said: "Why would you think that I'll turn into a cat!?" She looks back at the water not going to admit she couldn't swim and as a cat that water would be too deep and she'll just get dragged down and away with the stream. Won't kill you? Well that's one thing that could kill her ones deep enough. She then looks at him saying: "Dont act all high and mighty, I know you have a fear of something too so shut up." Her ears remained flat against her head.

It wasn't long before he forced her back down but she lifts her legs refusing to touch the water as she said: "I have other ways to clean myself without touching the water!" She soon enough hides her face in his chest saying: "I dont want too bath, you are being a pain, you are the one who needs it." Miyako knew she will end up losing this arguement anyway since in the end he'll most likely just force her to take a bath. She slowly lowered her legs placing them into the water with discomfort.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Laughing at the words of the tsundere neko, the samurai proceeded to tease her body in order to get her to submit and admit how much she enjoyed it. Once she was sufficiently tame, so to speak, he found himself holding her in his arms, stroking her soft cat ears. "You're welcome," he said in response to her thanks, giving her a tender kiss and slowly relaxing his grip on the girl, helping her up and out of the stream of water.

"I'm not sure where we should head next," he admitted, supporting her weight for the time being in case she had difficulty walking. "It's rare to find dragons living in close proximity to a black acid dragon, since they're the most antisocial. Once word of Toyoda's death spreads, another dragon might attempt to claim these lands... but in the meantime, we should gather information."

"In that regard, we should head to the nearest city," he said. "Hopefully we can get there before dark... camping at night has become increasingly dangerous in these chaotic times. You know this area better than I do though.." Giving her a gentle kiss, he asked, "So which direction should we head in order to reach a city before it gets too dark?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The neko just leaned towards his touch, her eyes closed as she remained trying to get her breath back while the soft purrs left her slightly parted lips. She soon felt his kiss and smiles returning it before she slowly stood up. "I see, so dragons dont really like each other?" Perhaps that was understandable since they wouldn't want something else as powerful as they are around. "Well then what better place to get information then a large town." She replied smiling a bit, one part she was good at doing was getting information.

Miyako glanced around then looks back at him saying: "Well since we are at the ghost village the next city is a whole away but with that horse we should reach there faster... from here we have to travel northeast and we should reach there before sundown if we go now, I just need to get some other clothes since people dont really like this inappropriate ninja clothes... luckily towns have shops for that... let's get going, we can gather information ones we get there."

She soon glanced down at herself before she huffed and said: "Blending in wont be the only reason to get new clothes, you got mine wet and now I have to get some dry ones for these to dry... if I dont catch a cold before that anyway." She sighs and just looked back at him ready to go if he was. She rested her head on his shoulder a bit feeling slightly tired but that was just her lazy cat self talking.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Noting the neko girl's smile, the samurai stroked her tail a bit as he helped her up, holding her a bit as he listened to her words. "Some types are more social than others... but most dragons are incredibly territorial, and have difficulty working together. It's one advantage we have... each of them wants to be Shogun, so they'll fight with each other as much as they oppose us... but more chaos can only cause more harm to the people." He nodded at her words as she repeated his idea back to him.

"The horse would indeed be faster, wouldn't it?" he remarked before incanting, "Jivi, arcanisstok." The phantasmal steed then appeared in response to his summon, and after climbing up into it, he reached down to help the kunoichi up into his lap. "Let's make sure your new clothes are cute... maybe a short kimono that looks pretty and still gives me easy access. I'm sure it would also be good for collecting information, as guys love to talk to cute girls."

Settling the neko into his lap, he began to ride in the direction she had indicated, the bouncing motion of the horse causing her still sensitive flesh to grind against his lap as he stroked her soft cat ears, holding her close in his arms.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako nods and said: "That is indeed helpful, however how do they even become so many then? If they have a dislike towards each other do they reproduce through clones? Because there is quite a few we have to face and honestly I think running into a mother dragon wont be all that pleasant of a thing... mothers are scary no matter what they are." She found the dragon behaviour rather interesting so eagerly wanted to learn more while she could. "Two dragons fighting must cause a lot of damage to the area seeing how much the one caused while we where fighting it, I can see why that wont be pleasant either." She said as he finished telling her about them.

"Yes it would." The neko replied watching the samurai summon his mysterious horse before he got on and helped her on. She still wasn't all to pleased with riding a horse or horse like creature but also knew it was impossible for her to keep up with this one on foot. She listened to him speak about what she should get herself and this just caused her to say: "That wouldn't be appropriate clothes, there is a reason why I cant walk in town with these already and it is not because they are wet right now... besides if you want deepest darkest secrets then I have to be a cat not a cute girl since they dont share those around strangers no matter what they look or act like." She did however chuckle a little realizing he most likely wont be able to tease her as much when she wears something more normal. "But I'll get a short one for when we are on other places, I dont want you getting all disappointed."

Soon the horse started to move and she leans back a bit before she felt herself grind against him with the movement of the horse. This caused her to let out a small nya sound which had her realize she was going to end up turning that into a habit if she wasn't careful.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Shrugging at the words of the neko, the Samurai said, "Well, you should be able to answer that question pretty easily. Considering how much you enjoyed what we just did, wouldn't it make sense for dragons to do the same, from time to time? Their numbers aren't all that high, compared to the populations of human and neko societies, but dragons do tend to live forever, or until something kills them, and very few things can do so. Despite their low birth rate, the fact that they are nearly impossible to kill is the reason we have to deal with as many as we do... but we'll still end up killing far more men than dragons on our quest to restore order to the land."

He chuckled at the words of the neko, stroking her soft ears as he settled her into his lap. "It can be appropriate, in the right circumstances. Since you've got such an incredibly sexy body, convincing drunk men to tell you things they might not ordinary speak of shouldn't be too hard... and of course, there's the option of listening in as a kitty. It can't hurt to have a variety of different clothing to suit the situation, when you think of them as battle armor for a more discreet form of social warfare." Smirking, he said, "But yes... the short one can definitely prove useful for... other purposes."

Chuckling a bit at her nya, he held her closer, making sure to grind against her sensitive body a bit more as he swiftly made his way towards the town. "Feel free to shift to cat form when we get closer to town. If you tell me your size, I can pick something for you to try on... an easy way to communicate while in cat form is two taps, nyas, or tail flicks for yes, and three for no. It's subtle enough that you won't have to reveal your true nature by speaking." He figured her cat form was capable of speech if she desired to do so, but doing so was definitely not normal for cats, and anyone who heard her speak would know she was no ordinary cat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The neko listened to him speak and then suddenly just said: "I see, so they do breed like any of us do, even if they dont seem to like each other? Well even if they aren't that high in population, just like you said they are way more powerful then any of us can ever really be... quite scary to be honest but it is the reason why we are going to stop them... also you honestly made it sound like you are trying to breed me." She huffed slightly and said: "That would only create more problems." Smiling a little she did say: "At least if we start killing humans then I will be a lot more useful, it's the field I am the best in after all."

Miyako looked at him and said: "Even if a seductive woman can hear a lot from a drunk man, a cat can hear so much more, I can even listen off private meetings between people without them realizing I am there." She yawns a little and leans herself back till she was more relaxed against his chest while saying: "Different clothes do get useful for different situations, and I know for what reasons you would want me to wear short things, you have a rather odd nature of just wanting me to play the sexy kitty and keep you entertained, not that I am complaining at all, I do however have to blend in with the crowd if we enter a town, samurai can go walking like they want to but my type of people like remaining in the shadows and blending in since it makes work so much easier." She glanced over at him a little.

She felt him pull her closer only to tease her more which he clearly seem to enjoy way to much, she bits her lip slightly to stop her from making any other sounds that would just have him enjoy it all more. "I'll keep that in mind, it would be easier then yes, I'll just show you my size ones we get there, I can also just meow to tell you yes and flick my tail to tell you no, since you might get confused if I only use my tail." She closed her eyes still trying to ignore the grinding while she just wanted to fall asleep and wait till they got there, after all she was a cat so sleeping on weird ways on weird things was rather normal. "Also if you want to you can pick something of your liking you would want me to wear when we arent around people, all up to you that is." She softly said opening one eye to glance up at him.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast