Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: [M] Sengoku Romance (Holey & SecretShadows) IC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Thinking over the words of the neko a bit, the samurai gave a nod. "More or less," he remarked. "I suppose the notable exception would be the blue lightning dragons... they're not as powerful as the red fire dragons, but possibly far more dangerous, as they're able to work together with each other in family groups. Honestly, I suspect the only reason we associated dragons with fire is because the blue lightning dragons were hunted to near extinction awhile back, but they've been making a comeback in recent centuries." Chuckling a bit at her comment on breeding, he kissed her fluffy ear a bit. "We'd have to survive the next few months for that to even be an issue," he pointed out, holding her in his arms.

Shrugging a bit at her words, he said, "Sure, a cat can hear more, so long as your mark is willing to talk. A seductive woman can convince him to talk while a cat would have to rely on someone else to bring the topic up, however. You have numerous tools at your disposal, so you might as well use whichever weapon the situation requires." He smirked a bit, kissing her neck and nibbling a bit. "You can be my sexy kitty, though. So don't take your flirtations too far, if you plan on using them a bit."

Noting how she seemed to be holding back the sounds that she wanted to make, the samurai didn't make it easy for her, holding her hips close and pressing against her more. "That works," he said. "I'll go ahead and pick something for you, then. We're getting pretty close to the town, though, so if you want to shift into cat form now, I'll carry you the rest of the way in." He stroked her soft ears, enjoying how fluffy they were, even knowing his touch felt to the kunoichi.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako listened to him while her ears curiously pointed towards him a bit. "Oh, family groups would be a large pain to survive, after all even if less powerful, more numbers can be a real problem... But there has to be good dragons out there too right? I mean it cant only be bad ones going around since out own legends talk about worshiping our dragons who are different then these but still even they have to have good dragons right?" She did flatten her ears at his response while she replied: "I am a cat, a neko, not a human, we are a lot more fertile then humans! In all honesty I could already be pregnant thanks to you!" She sighs and huffed then just shook her head slightly.

"That might be true, but it's still harder hosting plans of war coming from a drunk man then from a man talking to a partner with him in the planning, that is mainly where I come in, drunk men gives you information you might need at that moments but men busy talking to each other in a private room about deadly plans and secret information can still be a lot more useful that is where my cat form come into play." The neko replied before she suddenly felt his kiss on her neck then the nibble which had her blush red as she said: "I-I am not that kind of assassin, I already told you that... My way of killing is more like that of the men in the village then the woman, so honestly you dont have to worry about that at all, I have no desire to sleep with someone I have to kill."

Still feeling him press her closer she let's out yet another small sound which caused her to say: "You are enjoying this way to much for your own good!" She then sighs a bit before she said: "Close already? Just as I wanted to sleep some but okay, you better not drop me or I bite you." She shifted into her long haired black cat and just crawled out of her clothes saying: "Oh and keep my clothes and weapons safe, I need them for other times." She laid down just glancing around.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Listening to the words of the neko girl, the samurai gave a nod. "Family groups typically require much larger hunting parties. The best we can hope for at the moment is to try to take them on one at a time, like we did the last one." Petting her ears, he continued, "As for good dragons... there are good dragons, but they're much more rare than the evil ones. To my knowledge, the ruler of the Celestial Empire is a dragon, for example, but he has always ruled his empire with wisdom and justice." He was referring to a much larger empire on the nearby continent, which had been rivals of the Shogunate for quite some time, though the Shoguns had typically been the aggressors in such conflicts, as the Emperor had very little say in the politics of his own country. "Did you go into heat at some point and not tell me?" he teased the neko, having heard that her kind got pregnant rather quickly once they went into heat, but were largely infertile the rest of the time.

Nodding at the words of the neko, he said, "Whatever works best for you, I suppose. Just keep in mind all your available methods, and how far you're willing to go. I'm glad to know that you're my kitty alone, though," he remarked, preferring her methods of assassination over those of many other kunoichi... though he himself was not the sort to resort to assassination. He caught her in his hands as she shifted into cat form, finding it adorable how the kitty in his arms was able to talk. "I'll hold everything for you, don't worry. I'll get a room for us in the inn, and leave the window open for you. If you catch any fleas, I'm gonna make you take a bath."

With that, he reached the outskirts of the town and dismounted, giving the cat a soft kiss between the ears and carrying her in to a sushi bar. Taking a seat, he ordered some food for himself, as well as some sashimi for his pet cat, figuring she'd want some food before she began to explore the town in search of information.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The neko sighs a little knowing that family groups would be quite the challange. "How would you get them one by one when they are all together as it is, we should most likely just find someone else killing dragons to help us with those." She softly purred as he pets her ears and then said: "Well it's good to know the are at least some good dragons around, who knows we might even find one willing to help us but then again that might not be possible... that is also a pretty large empire never knew a dragon was in control." Her purring soon stopped as she turned red at his question and then just quickly said: "N-No I did not! B-But I might tomorrow i-if I have the days correct... That continues for only a week! Stop talking about embarrassing things and focus on the dragons." She just softly huffed not sure what to do.

She glanced at him while she said: "I'll keep those in mind but assasination works best for me, I'll rather continue it that way then most do... Well you better not leave your kitty alone for to long either or I might just wonder off." She chuckled a little with the last part. After shifting she noticed how she was in his hands and then just laid down in his arms yawning before she said: "Okay good and thank you... Also I am not going to stay in this form forever! No need to keep a window open you are making me sound like a pet! There is also no way you will be bathing me again anytime soon." She shook her head before laying it down.

The town came into sight and she felt them coming to a stop before he picked her up clearly enjoying her cat form while she just purrs softly. Looking at the sushi bar she softly said: "Oh, food, we havent eaten much all day, wow time sure flies fast before you realize you are hungry." After he got there she just sits down watching silently while acting catlike with purring or rubbing her head against his hand as she waited for the food.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Shrugging at the words of the neko, the Samurai said, "Could wait until one of them leaves to go hunt, I suppose. But it's definitely easier to team up, should we find larger groups of dragons. Unfortunately, there aren't very many warriors in this land with the training and equipment required to defeat them. Normal weapons aren't very effective, if you couldn't tell from that last fight." He smirked at the idea of the neko going into heat, somewhat looking forward to seeing the change in her behavior.

"Well, better to leave a window open than to force you to shift back into your human form, naked, and make you open a door yourself, right?" he said somewhat teasingly to the girl carrying her in to the sushi bar and ordering some food for them both. "If you're going to speak in that form, say Nya, since talking cats are pretty suspicious," he whispered into her fluffy ear.

As his order came, he began to feed the raw seafood to the cat in his arms, causing some of the patrons to comment on how incredibly spoiled that cat was. "If they only knew the other ways I spoil you," he said in a low tone, stroking her soft fur and continuing to feed her, taking bites of his own food as he allowed Miyako to consume the high quality sashimi.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The neko nods while looking at him then whispered: "Yes I have noticed how hard they are to kill, I am sure we might find a person or two extra around a group since even they would want to defeat it if they know how which might be of real help to us at that moment... it if we find any good dragons maybe they can be of help too." She glanced around at the people that past by and then yawns looking back up at him.

"I see, so you are not going to carry me inside like you carried me here? That is fine, I can do some spying while here anyway... also I am speaking soft enough so that others cant hear, after all humans dont have my hearing, but I'll meow in response then if you think someone would even hear me." She whispered then started meowing and rubs her head against his his hand purring just going around acting like a normal cat keeping any suspicious behavior down.

Seeing the food arrive she happily held out a paw to grab his fingers and pull it closer to gently take it and happily start eating. She purred and enjoyed the rich fresh sushami quite a lot, licking her lips as she waited for the next piece then just did the same hearing the comments left by the others and had to agree, if she was a normal car she would have been spoiled to the bone with good quality meat like this. She heard his whisper about spoiling her in different ways to just gave a light bite to his finger as she recieved another piece. Glancing up at him hissing a bit but then just licked his hand and rolled onto her back clearly happy like this.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Thinking over the words of the neko girl, the samurai remarked, "If there are any other dragon hunters, or good dragons in this land, I haven't heard of them. But perhaps, with the dragons entering our lands, so too will their enemies? We can only hope," he remarked, stroking her soft ears and finding her kitty yawn to be quite adorable. He chuckled at her words and remarked, "I can carry you to the room, but then you wouldn't be able to come and go and collect information if you remained locked inside. Hence the need to open a window."

Enjoying her purring, he continued to feed the cat in his lap as he ate his own food. He chuckled at how she bit his finger at his teasing, poking her a bit. "Be nice, or I might not feed you anything," he said somewhat teasingly, yet continued to do so. Eventually, he fed her the last bite, and stroked her ears softly before paying for the meal and picking her up, heading to the inn to get a room.

Carrying her to the room, he set her down on the bed and closed the door. "Alright," he remarked. "Did you want to scout the town now, or wait til morning? Either way works, though you seem quite tired..." He set her clothing, weapons, and other belongings aside for the time being, since she wouldn't be needing them while in cat form.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako looked at him, what he said made sense, if there was a good dragon or a dragon slayer then they would most likely have heard of it through rumors calling them the heroes or something similar. She sighs knowing this ment fighting these powerful beasts alone with only each other which would most likely be their death. "Yes we can only hope their enemies followed and just hasn't been noticed yet." She started grooming her right paw while her ears pointed towards him listening to him speak then she said: "Alright you have a fair point there, keep a window open then."

She remained eating the food she received happily, purring and rubbing her head against his hand then just heard his empty tease of not feeding her if she was going to be mean but being empty only ended up with her getting her meal and then sit down licking her lips as she looked at him finding herself getting picked up before just laying in his arms. Her eyes slowly closing as she remained purring softly enjoying the attention quite a lot.

Opening her eyes the neko looks at the inn as he got one and entered. After getting inside she felt herself being placed on the bed so quickly shifted back onto her human like form while she said: "Muramasa-sama, you said we are going to get me some clothes first, I do plan on leaving the scouting for tomorrow but I need something to wear if I am not going to go around in my cat form." She stretched her arms then looks around and curiously. Starting to walk around the room a bit, Miyako glanced over it and gave a small sniff then just said: "This is nice and spacious yet warm, what a wonderful resting place, now are we going to go find me some clothes or should I do that on my own?"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Reaching out to pet the soft fur of the cat as she mentioned getting clothing, he gave her a nod. "That's a good point," he said. "Alright then... here's what we can do. I'll go find some clothes for you to wear around town that don't stick out as much as your ninja outfit, and you can go around in kitty form, listening to conversations. People will probably try to feed you scraps or pet you, just don't let them kidnap you, and watch out for male cats since you're going into heat soon," he added with a bit of a tease.

"We'll meet up here later on, and I'll have some clothing for you. Hopefully you'll have some information for me, too. You don't have to come with me to get clothes... I remember your measurements pretty fondly," he remarked, tracing her outline with his hand in recollection from having touched her soft young body. "See you soon, Miyako," he said, kissing her soft furry head a bit before heading off to the clothing shop.

Browsing through the wares of the clothing merchant, he said he was buying clothes for his wife as an excuse for being the only man in womens' clothing section of the shop. He settled on three different kimonos of varying length, made of a clingy silk that would accentuate Miyako's features nicely, paying for them and heading back to his room. Unusually tall as she was, it would only mean the outfits would be shorter on her, which suited his tastes just fine. He then headed back to the room and lay the shortest such garment on the bed for her to wear once she came back.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 03-02-2019 at 02:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako purred softly as he pets her still enjoying it quite a bit then she heard him mention a plan they can do as he leaves to get clothes. She then replied: "Alright I'll go look around while you go out getting me some clothes... Also it's usually only kids who feed me snacks and pet me, I have actually also gotten kidnapped by many of them so might happen again, I am however a cat so getting out of the house isnt that hard." Noticing him teasing her again about her going into heat she just got a comeback of saying: "Why? You dont like kittens?" Then she started walking towards the window ready to go while she said: "Even if you know my measurements finding clothes for someone as tall as me is a real pain, try looking at the men clothes more, there is usually something that actually fits." She jumped out and walked off through the streets.

Wondering around through the people walking there and getting pointed at by a little child clearly curious about her cat self. As far as information got it wasn't really far, no one here seems to talk about the war or dragons perhaps as a way to remain positive. Soon she found herself entering a building that seems to have some people talking about the war, sitting down while she started grooming herself and just listened to their conversations. Nothing all to interesting until they mentioned one of the towns being inslaved by a dragon, not just any town but one of the larger more popular ones who recently seems to have gotten some odd ruler who doesn't seem all that friendly either, a dragon was all due could think about it being.

After getting that news she got back up and left to get back to the inn. Rushing down the streets didn't stop her from suddenly getting picked up by one of the kids who giggled and ran off with her while yelling: "Mommy I found a kitty! Can we keep him please?" Miyako just sighs finding it all a pain she always had to deal with, then just struggled around in the arms of the child until she got loose and ran off again but stopped hearing the child cry, she disliked it hearing a crying child. Sighing she walked back licking his hand and after getting petted she managed to return to the inn and jump through the window. "Well what a pain, human kids are a real pain, I swear they kidnap every type of animal and when they run away they cry making you feel guilty." She muttered.

She shifted back into her human form and just took the clothes placed on the bed getting dressed without really minding how short it was since she knew it's most likely just something he wants her to wear inside, she just laid back down stretching her arms as she said: "Well I did get some information to where we can go next, this one might however be rather hard, it's a large popular city that might be inslaved by a evil dragon, but finding him in a place like that or getting close to him would be a challage on it's own if we decided to go there... however it remains a might since they never said it was a dragon, it just sounded like it might actually be."

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast