Chuckling at the words of the neko as he left to buy clothes, the samurai said, "I love kittens. I just don't like the idea of my kunoichi getting pounded by a cat."

Though he had heard of her request for men's clothing, he still acquired womens' clothing for her, as he figured the shorter length would only provide a better view. Once he was back in his room, he watched at the neko girl came through the window, chuckling somewhat at the words she muttered. "I take it you ran into some kids who wanted to adopt you?" he asked with amusement. "We need to get you a collar, so that they know you belong to me."

He watched as she shifted back into her human form, gazing at her naked body even as she took the clothes from the bed and dressed herself in them. "Well at least you got some info," he remarked. "We can stay in town an extra day in order to collect more... after all, you didn't have a whole lot of time to listen in to any details." Even as she dressed in the outfit he had laid out for her, it was short enough that it still showed everything when she lay back onto the bed. Crawling up onto the bed, he kissed the kunoichi and proceeded to enjoy the rest of the night with her.