Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Sengoku Romance (Holey & SecretShadows) IC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight gazed at the neko to see how she would respond to his touch. Despite her initial objection, it was more than clear that she didn't mind his touch at all, and indeed had a dislike for water. "It's good that you're not afraid of water, as everyone needs to bathe once in awhile," he said as a means of teasing her, though his expression was quite serious as he did so. He definitely didn't want a stinky kitty that was too afraid to take a bath from time to time.

He found it amusing that for being a supposed master of deception, the kunoichi couldn't give him a convincing lie. He was becoming increasingly convinced that this was the real Miyako, and that her ability to act a part and lie convincingly simply didn't exist. He found it... adorable, actually, how a supposed master spy knew so little of the ninja way aside from the combat aspect and intrusive stealth.

"I'll teach you how to use the weapons if we come across any," he said with a nod, allowing his hands to begin to stroke and caress her as he held her closer. "They're actually rather simply weapons to use, which is why they're given to the low ranking soldiers rather than the samurai. They only provide one powerful shot before requiring a reload, however."

Gazing at her blushing face, he gave a chuckle. "If you're trying to be adorable, you're succeeding," he said to her. "I have no intention of dying... nor of letting you die... so let's fight to win, rather than to die gloriously." Pulling her a bit closer, he helped her up into his lap as he could tell that his touch seemed to make her feel more comfortable. However, in this position there was also the inevitable poking sensation that betrayed how attractive he found her naked body.

"Would you like some help with that?" he asked her, his hands sliding to her tail in order to help squeeze the water out of it and help wash it, not entirely aware of how sensitive it was or how much a neko might enjoy having her tail touched.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako looks over at her hands her ears ones more flat against her head realizing she pretty much gave away her fear of water, to make it worse he just had to try tease her about it as well. She sighs a little knowing she seemed rather weak, she fail lying and managed to tell him her biggest fear all at ones. She turned to look at him with pretty much a glare like stare then just listened to him speak again about the weapons.

"Alright where do we find some of these wea-" She felt his hand now suddenly caressing her but quickly continued on not wanting to show any weakness again "Weapons?" She didn't really look at him at all and just watched the steam rising up from the warm water. "So they are as a bow and arrow, I already said I can use those." She stayed as serious as she could, he was most likely trying to make her weak.

Even if she tried staying serious he just seemed to find more ways of teasing her, she honestly couldn't even understand why she would act this way. Most likely because she never really had a situation like this one before, mainly she would just assassinate not really get close or partnered up with someone else. She hated feeling weak yet in a way feeling someone close was rather comforting, warm and maybe even special. She tried shaking her head back into reality.

"I am not trying anything! You are just... just- ugh I do-" She slightly yelps again as he moved her on top of his lap, she then started blushing again feeling a small shiver traveling down her spine while she said: "Y-Y-You! Make me sound w-weak! I don't need anyone's protection! I-I have killed many be-before!" She wanted to glare at him again but rather hides her now heated face while her own body started warming up more as well.

She slightly moved around on his lap trying to turn her body away but was quickly stopped when he touched her tail. "Nnyy!" She suddenly muttered out closing her eyes suddenly, now she hated her sudden betraying tail while she tried being more serious which seemed to ones more fail. She could already feel him being attracted to her and didn't really plan on having anything but a professional partnership, he however seemed to be enjoying himself a lot more now. Miyako stopped moving then trying freeing her tail.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The samurai noted the girl's weakness to water, but didn't hold it against her. After all, it wasn't much of a surprise that a cat might dislike water, and she had already shown her ability to overcome such anxieties in the fact that she was currently in the bath with him. He did note, however, the fact that she seemed to have difficulty focusing on the conversation at hand while his hands touched her, yet she hadn't shown any particularly strong resistance or desire to pull away from him... more of a display of resistance if anything, as she seemed uncertain as to what she currently wanted.

"Enemy soldiers should have them," he said in regards to the weapons. "I should also be able to replicate temporary copies of them with my Foundry circuit, but that's less preferable as it is a drain on my own magic reserves." Though he used his Foundry circuit for his own weapons, to use it for Miyako's weapons as well would be doubling taxing on him, and he liked to have enough magical energy in reserve for contingencies.

Daichi adored the way the neko continued to react with such innocence and confusion in response to his teasing, however.... further evidence that her personality was more the type that he found attractive, going against the promiscuous reputation of some of the more experienced kunoichi. He definitely preferred an innocent, adorable girl over an experienced one when it came to such relationships, which made it difficult not to continue teasing the girl.

He chuckled at her halted words as his touch seemed to constantly distract her away from whatever it was she was trying to say. "I'm not calling you weak..." he said to her, reaching out to stroke her equally sensitive cat ears this time, "I'm calling you adorable. Learn to accept a compliment, you cute little kitten." Though her height made it difficult for most people to consider her little, she was still smaller than Daichi, so he had every right to call her such.

He noted the fact that touching her tail seemed to make it difficult for the girl to put up her display of struggle in his lap. "Relax..." he said to her, stroking it a bit more. "If you really want me to release you, I can... but you seem to be enjoying yourself. I think no one could fault you for enjoying your time with me a bit if we're to go off into battle where the odds of survival are slim, so why not relax and enjoy ourselves while we can?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako flattened her ears a little while she still remained watching the steam of the water rise up, she couldn't understand why he had such and affect on her anyway but maybe it was because she hasn't really felt any strong affection before. Her parents never use to be home and both her brother and herself are not really touchy people so at most they would hug after seeing each other after a long time apart.

"I see, so the weapons are most likely something we should go after first?... It will be better then draining your own magic after all and I have stolen weapons in the past before so it wouldn't be to hard to do if you know where they are being kept." She said looking back at him while her ears ones more pointed forwards. "However we should only take the best of weapons unless you have a way of traveling with large amount of weapons that don't slow you down or take space, Muramasa-sama."

Praising herself for being able to stay more serious again however she still had the small tingling feelings his hands seem to give off each time he touched her, it wasn't anything uncomfortable at all it was nice and comforting but she still didn't know how to act. Hearing his words then feeling the touch on her ears was nice, yes her ears are sensitive but unlike her tail it was a place she enjoyed being touched at, like any house hold cat. She turned more red again after his second sentence being called little and cute are only things a kid will call her when she is in her cat form, she slightly puffed up her cheeks and said: "I am an adult cat not a kitten, little is something I am only when I am a cat, cue I wouldn't know since not a lot of people like black cats." She sighs and said: "But thank you for the compliment... to return one I will say that I like your scars." Yeah she needs to work on complimenting others but hay she did like scars knowing each told a story either big or small.

She knew they will most likely not survive so she might as well relax, some part of her still wanted to fight a but not wanting to seem weak knowing he just saw her by now as some cat girl calling herself a kunoichi but hay she can prove him wrong later on anyway, his so called weak and innocent mind set won't last long ones they entered the battle grounds anyway. She gives in and suddenly rested her head against his chest listening to the beat of his heart while she said: "Muramasa-sama, they do take care of our families while we are gone right? Usually the brave noble people in battle who die there have their so call legend over their families to take care of them... I don't want my bother dying of huger because of them forgetting him after I left him." She closed her eyes moving slightly closer to him while soft purring sounds could be heard.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The samurai wasn't sure what the reactions of the neko kunoichi really meant... she seemed to appreciate his company and enjoy being close to him, though she still showed some resistance... perhaps out of pride if nothing else. Still, she hadn't made any strong attempts to pull away from him, or she easily could have... so he could only assume her actions were those of uncertainty as to what she herself wanted.

He nodded at the words she spoke. "We're going to need to pass through a battlefield in order to get to our destination, anyway," he remarked. "It shouldn't be a problem for a skilled kunoichi such as yourself to pilfer a weapon from an unwary soldier, after all. But you're right in that we should pick out the best weapons we can find..." He doubted she had much of an eye for tech weapons, though he himself could probably determine their quality.

He continued to slide his hands over her, noting how she preferred to have her fluffy ears touched rather than her tail. Noting her embarrassed reaction, he chuckled as he stroked her soft ears. "You really are terrible at accepting compliments, you know?" She seemed to pick an odd thing to compliment him on, as he didn't consider his scars to be something a cute girl would find attractive... then again, Miyako was definitely not an ordinary girl.

Finally she seemed to settle down and accept his caress, and he noted the way she began purring at his touch. She mentioned taking care of families... something he himself had never really thought of as he had no such family to take care of. Still, he wanted to reassure the girl in some way, and so he gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I should think so..." he said as he began pulling her closer to him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako slowly got up, yawning a little ones more before she looks over at him saying: "Do you know how long the travel will be to our next destination?" She quickly glanced around to find her clothing before she stopped and sighs a little. After all that happened last night they must have forgotten them in the hot springs, however she didn't really mind last night and this morning still left it evidence on her still trembling body and she said: "Well we do first need to go get the clothing, should I bring yours for you as well?"

She quickly stretched her body a little, just to try add more trust to her legs then shifted towards a cat to make it easier for her to get sneak into the hot springs area and grab the clothing there. The kunoichi slowly walked over towards him again and jumps onto him while she softly meow waiting for him to give an answer while she was slightly grooming her fur like any normal cat would do still softly purring.

Miyako just hoped she could walk correctly after this, it was a workout her body hasn't felt before so her muscles did feel a bit strange but even so she wouldn't mind doing it again later on, for now however they had a mission to get to and she firstly needed to get them their clothing unless he planned on leaving her completely naked but then again that was something which never bothered her.

The cat soon jumped off him again and started walking over towards the door before she heard movement in the other rooms and sits down realizing she forgot they where not the only ones here. The samurai seemed to have however known that the entire time she she glanced over at him hissing a bit not really finding this funny at all. She sits down waiting for him to open it so she could leave while she still hissed softly glaring over at him knowing how on purpose he was, as if he was just trying to wake up the entire inn and embarrass everything out of her.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 04-17-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

After an incredibly enjoyable night with the neko kunoichi, and an equally amazing morning, Daichi eventually found himself holding her, stroking her soft ears as he listened to her question. "Should be a few days, give or take," he remarked. "But there may be a battle underway between us and our destination, so we might have to adjust our route or play things by ear."

He chuckled at the mention of clothing, watching as the neko shifted into her cat form. "If it's still there..." he said to her, catching her as she jumped onto him and holding her in his arms. He began to stroke her soft fur as he heard her purring, enjoying the pleasant, warm sensation. "Do you like to be petted when in this form?" he asked her as he stroked her ears and caressed them, eventually letting her down to head towards the door.

He went over to help open the door for her so that she could head out, only to see two sets of clothing neatly folded immediately outside the door. "It seems one of our courteous hostesses went through the trouble of recovering our clothing for us," he remarked as he took them into the room with them before closing the sliding door once more and dressing himself, chuckling as he heard the sounds of movement in the other rooms of the patrons who had apparently been woken by Miyako's sounds.

It didn't take long for the samurai to get dressed and ready to depart, but as Miyako was female, he assumed it would take her a bit longer as it usually did for women. "Would it be safe to say that your ninja clan lacks the resources to supply you with a mount?" Most ninja clans were little more than angry farmers who took up arms as mercenaries, while horses were pretty much exclusive to the samurai class. "You can ride with me, then," he said to her, seeing no reason why she should walk while he rode, as they could cover distance far more swiftly if they shared a horse.... though it might be uncomfortable for her if she was unaccustomed to riding.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 04-19-2018 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako continued purring as he petted her, asking a question about if she enjoyed it only returned him a meow since she couldn't talk human in her cat form. She waited for him to open the door after jumping down, watching him as he came closer while she meows ones more. After the door opened, she could see the clothing and walked over sniffing it before she glanced at him. Luckily someone did know where to place the clothing and it also didn't seem like they took anything from it.

The neko turned back to her usual human from while she picked them up and walked back inside while she said: "Yes it seems so, well I am thankful for that." She opened her clothing and placed the shirt on before slipping in her pants, she could get dressed pretty fast since it was a part of their training at times. The thing that took her the longest was making sure all her small weapons are in place, she then stretched her arms and grabbed the large piece of cloth she tied tightly around her breats and waist just to make sure nothing would fall off or get in the way.

Miyako soon frowns and said: " Muramasa-sama, I can travel on foot, I have been trained to go miles without rest so a mount I don't need." It was mostly true, horses or any other animal you could use for transport wasn't used in their village, they are believed to be to loud or easily spooked which is something the clan didn't want for working or getting to work. Being invisible was the main role of their work, and the neko was pretty much afraid of a horse seeing them as the scary creature who ones kicked her in cat form leaving her with a backpain and blue body for months after that.

Miyako watched him while she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, honestly her mind mostly didn't want to leave the events from last night. Her body also made sure she felt it well, which most likely means riding a horse would be a better option with her jelly like legs she mostly hid. But with her more stubborn attitude she was still planning on just running with the horse just within the trees, now she just waited to leave.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Gazing at the neko as she dressed herself, Daichi wasn't particularly surprised that some of the staff of the inn had returned their clothing to them... after all, he doubted situations such as his were all that uncommon in a place like this. He lead the way out of the inn before allowing Miyako to lead the rest of the way back to where she had stashed her sword earlier so that she could retrieve it along with the rest of her weapons.

He chuckled as she said she could travel on foot, and simply shrugged. "I realize this, but it would be faster to take my mount, regardless." With that, he incanted, "Jivi, arcanisstok," in the Draconic language, causing a phantasmal steed to materialize as the conjuration spell took effect. Climbing atop the horse, he reached down to help Miyako up into his lap and wrap his arms around her.

"Comfortable?" he asked, leaving no room for her stubborn behavior as he began to ride off away from the inn in the direction of the battlefield, holding her in his arms to steady her. He stroked her hair and soft ears a bit as he held her, the horse gradually picking up pace until it was travelling far faster than any mortal horse, yet with a smooth motion that felt like it was going much slower.

"I doubt you could run this fast," he said to the kunoichi as a means of reinforcing the fact that it was indeed swifter to ride, despite the anxiety that she seemed to feel towards the animal. Hopefully, the fact that his arms held her in a secure manner would serve to quell such anxiety as he stroked her soft ears.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Miyako left the inn and went over to the tree where she left her katana, she grabbed it and placed it over her shoulder then turned and looks at Daichi saying: “Alright I am ready to leave.” She was still planning on traveling on foot knowing she can easily keep up with a horse. She followed behind him soon realizing he was speaking in a strange language she didn’t understand and her head tilted to the side as she watched him.

She suddenly realized the horse that appeared and before she could even do much she felt herself getting pulled onto the horse causing her to struggle to get away as she said: “Let go I’ll go on foot! I don’t want to be in this beast!” But the samurai didn’t seem to take no as an answer and soon she could see the horse racing off causing her to grab into him not wanting to fall at such a speed. The neko glared over at him saying: “I said I will go by foot!” She did know that this might however help her places faster even if she didn't want to admit it.

Miyako relaxed after a little while but still didn’t like the idea of riding a horse, it was way too fast and loud for her way of traveling but it seemed to work just fine anyway. She could feel his gentle touch and slightly purred again being a cat but did huff a bit as she said: “Doubting my speed now?” She glanced over at the samurai and said: “I am actually known for my speed and swift movements, sadly so far you only see me as some weak girl who can’t do much but follow you around… I bet I can even beat your ass in a fight.”

Watching Daichi she slightly smirks in a challenging way but know the two of them shouldn’t be fighting now, not while they are entering the battle grounds. Knowing this she turned her attention to her surroundings and started listening for any sounds her sharp cat ears can pick up. Both her ears and eyes now moved around without stopping even for a little, danger could be anywhere and relaxing now would only cause problems so it wasn’t long for her purring also to come to an end and the neko now just looked like a curious cat waiting for pray.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 04-24-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast