Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Mirror IMAGE (Holey & Lobo) IC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Frederick spent some time speaking on Divination magic, specifically the Detect Magic skill, while trying not to get too overly distracted by the beautiful angel in his lap. As enjoyable as Eloa's presence was, the wizard was glad that she was able to keep her noise down low enough that most of the class hadn't caught on to what was going on... aside from Lili, that was. The young succubus knew far too much about this sort of thing compared to her otherwise innocent friends.

Frederick glanced over to Lili, not responding to her question as he made her way towards the door. He lightly stroked Eloa's wings a bit and attempted to reassure her with a smile. "Don't worry so much about Lili. I'm sure you have questions for me, though, and I'll answer them once I return to my office. You're a good girl, Eloa. And you're very pretty."

Waving briefly to the angel and trying not to chuckle at her funny walk, the wizard made his way to the headmistress' office, glancing over to Lili before turning his attention to her mother. "It's seems little Lili here is a bit of a troublemaker..." he said to the older succubus. "Why don't you explain to the headmistress what sort of trouble you caused in the middle of class?"

Of course, the wizard was slightly concerned with the nature of the relationship between Lili and the headmistress. On one hand, they were apparently mother and daughter, but on the other, the headmistress was also in charge of disciplining her both as a daughter and as a student.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Trying not to be too concerned for her friend, Eloa watched as Lili left the classroom to go down to the headmistress. Although she knew the woman was Lili's mother, the angel still worried that Frederick was truly upset with the actions of the succubus. She did relax at the man's brief assurance, but blushed as he complimented her and stroked over her feathery wings. "Thank you, Frederick-sensei," she whispered, smiling sheepishly and waving at the man as he, too, left the classroom. The angel then grabbed her few belongings and decided to go straight to Frederick's office to wait for him come answer the questions she had.

Meanwhile, Lili was seated in one of the chairs in her mother's office, a little grin on the girl's face as Frederick entered the room. The young succubus was much too relaxed considering the situation she was in, and it was clear her mother had not yet been told the reason behind her daughter's appearance in her office.

That is, until Frederick instructed the younger succubus to tell the headmistress about her misbehaviors in class. "Well, all I did was uncover Frederick-san's sacred sword... but it might have pierced Eloa by accident," Lili shortened the explanation, and even worded it to make herself sound innocent despite knowing her mother would never believe it had been truly an accident. "Frederick-san shouldn't be so upset, since it seemed like he was having a good time, anyway," she added, peeking back at the male teacher with a playful grin.

This made the headmistress chuckle, finding amusement in her daughter's actions. Instead of scolding the younger succubus, the woman turned to Frederick and smiled. "It seems the only efficient way to punish little Lili is to tie her up... and spank her, of course," the headmistress got straight to the point, "And since she seemed to cause you so much trouble, I think you should be the one to do the punishment, Frederick."
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Frederick noted the overly relaxed way that the little succubus showed no concern at all for the fact that she was in trouble, listening as she explained the situation to the headmistress. Ordinarily, this might have been cause for some concern, as such relationships between teacher and student, even accidental ones as Lili said, were quite strictly forbidden. However, it seemed the headmistress found it... amusing, and treated it with the same lighthearted reaction that her daughter had shown.

As the suggestion of punishment, Frederick stared at the headmistress. "Tie her up... and spank her?" he asked in order to confirm this ridiculous statement. "Tie her up with what, exactly? And shouldn't you be the one to spank her, if anyone?"

"No no, it has to be use," the headmistress assured, handing the wizard some rope. "Use this. Spank her as much as you want until you feel you've delivered sufficient punishment..."

The wizard sighed, shaking his head at the ridiculous of the situation. "Fine," he muttered eventually, taking the rope and binding the smaller succubus so that she couldn't move. "This still seems like somewhat of a light punishment," he muttered as he bent her over to spank her, noting that she seemed to have lost her undergarments once again in anticipation of this.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Lili’s punishment went just as the succubus had expected, and as it came to an end, the girl stretched as her limbs were untied and she was able to move freely once again. Her mother’s words brought a light blush to her cheeks, and she turned her face away in an attempt to hide the color. She was a bit embarrassed, but she was too stubborn to show it to the adults in the room. She flattened down her skirt as a distraction, nose wrinkling briefly as the fabric grazed against her sore bottom.

Her attention was soon turned to Frederick as the man spoke, and although a part of her wanted to do as he said, she enjoyed playing hard to get even more. “Why behave when I can get into trouble and receive the same punishment I just did?” she giggled, grinning widely and winking at the older man. She didn’t see the point of being well behaved if she could continue to receive mind blowing punishments, which she had just experienced.

“I’ll consider being good, Frederick-chan... and I might love you forever. I haven’t decided yet,” she added, her mischievous attitude returning. Despite her sore backside, the young succubus brushed by Frederick as she walked towards the door. “Goodbye, mother~ Thank you for the punishment, Frederick-chan!” she chirped, giggling softly as she spoke.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

After giving the young succubus an extremely thorough punishment, Frederick watched her fixing her clothes while her mother continued to look at them with amusement. Thankfully, the ordinarily talkative older succubus was giving them a bit of time to speak to each other without interfering, though it was clear the headmistress had quite a few snarky comments that she was simply dying to throw in to the conversation.

As the succubus began to ask whether or not she should bother behaving, Frederick though for a moment, chuckling at the way she seemed to enjoy her punishment for being naughty. "Well, thing of it this way," he said, tugging at her tail a bit as she headed towards the exit. "If you think my punishments are good... just imagine how much better it would be to actually be rewarded."

He squeezed her tail a bit more as he made her way towards the exit as well, releasing it as he made his way past her. "If you want to see what it's like to be rewarded... well, I'm going to go talk to Eloa now. Apologize to her like a good little girl and I promise you'll like the reward that comes." With that, he began to make quicker strides through away from the headmistress' office and to his own, where Eloa was likely still waiting for him. He opened the door to his office and entered, looking around for the angel and saying, "Sorry for the delay. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long?"

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Lili’s steps halted when she felt a grip on her tail, and her cheeks instantly pinkened despite not wanting them to. She turned her gaze away from the man, doing her best to hide the blush while still listening to him speak. A little smile twitched onto her lips, and she parted her lips in an attempt to respond to him. However, instead of words, a little squeak left her lips instead when Frederick squeezed her little tail. Then before she could formulate a response, the man was out the door and headed for his office. She contemplated what to do for a moment, before she waved to her mother and took her time walking to Frederick’s office.

Inside the office, Eloa had got herself comfy on the couch. The tired angel had even snuck in a little nap while Frederick was gone, and was just starting to wake up as he man entered the room. As the door opened and he came inside, the young girl looked to him and smiled sheepishly. “It’s okay, sensei. You didn’t take too long,” she assured, sitting herself up straighter on the couch.

Just being in the presence of the man was enough to bring a blush to the innocent girls cheeks, as she was unable to keep from thinking about what had happened during class. “I...- Why did sensei make me feel so weird earlier?” she managed to timidly ask the question, her gaze lowering to her lap with embarrassment. The girl didn’t quite know how to properly phrase her questions, since she wasn’t too sure of what had happened to begin with.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

After he had passed the succubus on the way to his office, Frederick heard her following in his footsteps in the direction of his own office, and gave a smirk. The little demon might have caught him off guard at first, but he was beginning to figure her out well enough, and this reward card was simply too much for her to simply ignore it. With that in mind, he walked the rest of the way to his office where he gazed at Eloa.

He gave the angel a smile, moving over to sit near her as he gazed at her. "I'm glad," he asked, reaching out to take her hand and give it a squeeze as he listened to her speak. She didn't seem to be incredibly angry... mostly just confused... and even the way she phrased her question made it seem like she simply didn't understand what had happened.

"About that..." he said, giving her a slow nod. "Well, that was the sort of thing that married people do. It was an accident, but also the result of a certain little troublemaker's prank. I believe she has come to apologize to you, though." He glanced in the direction of the door, figuring Lili was right outside by now. "Come on in, Lili. You want your reward for being a good girl, right? So you should tell Eloa here that you're sorry for making her do married people things."

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Eloa watched as the man came to sit beside her, and a sheepish smile appeared on her lips at how close he was to her. She listened intently as he offered an explanation for their earlier actions, and timidly returned the small squeeze to his hand. Although his words cleared up some of her confusion, it also started to make her wonder if this meant she was supposed to be his wife now, since they had supposedly done things that married couples did. Before she could ask for clarification, Frederick invited in the culprit, and Lili walked into the room with a wide grin.

The succubus approached the two on the couch, smiling at Frederick before looking over to the angel. “I’m sorry for making you do married people things with Frederick-sensei. It was only in good fun... I thought the two of you would enjoy it,” she said, putting on a bit of a pout. “Was that good enough?” she followed the apology with a question, looking to her teacher with a curious gaze.

The little angel was quiet for a moment, peeking between her best friend, and the man next to her. “I did enjoy it,” Eloa finally spoke, cheeks pink as she looked down at her lap. “But... does this make me a wife now?” she asked timidly, pulling at the hem of her skirt shyly. “Of course! We’re both his wife, silly,” Lili chirped, going to Frederick to sit herself on his lap.

“Do I get my reward now, Frederick-chan?” the young succubus asked, clearly impatient to discover what sort of reward he had planned for her.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

As Frederick say next to Eloa, he decided to let Lili do the talking... for now, at least. It helped prevent him from having to explain the awkwardness of the situation to the innocent angel, as he figured this was the sort of thing that was best explained between girls. He smiled somewhat as Lili went ahead and apologized to the angel for making them do married people things, and gave the little demon a nod of approval when she asked if it was good enough.

He found the blushing face of the young angel to be adorable as she went ahead and said she enjoyed it... a relief, in a sense, as it didn't seem like she held any ill will towards him. The girl was adorable and impossible not to love, so the teacher was glad that she seemed to be fine with the situation. However, as she asked if he was a wife, he opened his mouth in order to say that it didn't necessarily... when Lili spoke first and said that they were both his wife, somehow.

Scratching his head a bit, he tried to figure out how to respond. With the succubus sitting in his lap and asking if she could be rewarded, he couldn't help but chuckle. "You do know that if you're going to be my wife, you have to love me forever, right?" The question was directed at both Eloa and Lili in this case. "Is that ok with you both? Do you agree to love me forever, and to do married people things?" He squeezed Lili's tail a bit and whispered into her ear, "Because that'll be your reward for being a good girl if you say yes. And it's Oniichan, get it right."

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The two girls were quiet in order to listen to Frederick's words, and while Lili took the time to debate them, the angel was already beginning to slowly nod her head to agree to the conditions. "Eloa can love Frederick-sensei forever... and do married people things with him," she murmured softly, still playing with the hem of her skirt. The angel wasn't opposed to loving the man, as that seemed to be an easy enough requirement to make her his wife. Her main concern was making him happy, and she hoped that she and Lili would be able to accomplish that.

The succubus, on the other hand, remained silent until Frederick gave her tail a squeeze, and earned a small squeak from the girl as she squirmed in his lap just the slightest. Her cheeks flushed at the sensation, and the whisper in her ear only added to her excitement to discover what her reward would be. "Alright, Oniichan~ I promise to love you forever, too," she finally agreed, nodding her head now.

"Which also means Frederick has to love the two of us forever," the succubus added, tilting her head at him with a hint of a smile. This caused Eloa to perk up as well, clearly hopeful that he would agree. "Now do I get my reward? I've been patient, and did everything you asked me to," Lili repeated, now getting impatient as she waited for the reward.
    -- lobo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast