Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Mirror IMAGE (Holey & Lobo) IC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Default [M] Mirror IMAGE (Holey & Lobo) IC

Frederick sighed as he prepared to face his class for the first time. He had been recruited quite aggressively by the headmistress of the Imperial Magic Academy for Girls' Education (IMAGE), who was a rather busty succubus demon. At first he thought the succubus had ulterior motives in recruiting him... as she seductress demon had obvious reasons for wanting a man around at her workplace. But she had simply laughed and said, "No, I have a husband for that. My daughter on the other hand... well I suppose you'll meet her soon enough."

So now he knew that the headmistress had a daughter, who was supposedly a student in his class. He wasn't sure what to make of some of the things she had told him, however... yet at least he wouldn't be completely blindsided. With another deep sigh, he picked up his paperwork and headed off to his first homeroom.

Opening the door, he saw a room full of cute young girls of various races. The first thing he noticed was a girl with beautiful white angel wings sitting in a position that well... gave him somewhat of a view thanks to the short skirts the all-girls academy included as part of their uniform.

"Greetings, everyone," he said, trying not to be distracted by the mixed reactions of the students. "I'm Frederick, and I'll be your homeroom instructor. I'll also be teaching classes on advanced alchemy and arcane magic, so you'll be seeing me around, I'm sure. Are there any questions before I begin the homeroom announcements?"

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Being daughter of the headmistress of IMAGE, Lili always happened to hear about important changes to the school before they were made. A particularly interesting change had the young succubus spreading the new found information around to her closest friends at the school. Only few believed her at first, since it seemed so unlikely that a teacher would be joining the academy; let alone... a boy teacher.

Yet not even a week later, the room full of young girls, was soon accompanied by a man. Some of the girls immediately began to whisper to one another, while others couldn't seem to hold back their little giggles. It wasn't until Frederick spoke that the girls finally quieted down, giving the new teacher their full respect. The girls with furry ears had them perked up in curiosity, while the others were sitting attentively.

As the offer was made for the girls to ask the newcomer a question, they all seemed to hesitate since many of the young girls didn't quite know what to ask the new male. Except for Lili, who was never known to be very shy. The succubus was soon lifting a hand into the air, eyes bright. "Since you're a boy, does that mean you have a...hm..." the young girl trailed off for a brief moment, trying to find the proper term to use. "A noodle?" she finally chirped, earning a few giggles from the other students.

However, one seat over from Lili was Eloa, who was clearly confused by the question her best friend had asked. "Aren't you supposed to eat noodles?" the angel practically whispered the question. The angel sat criss cross at her little desk, wings curled against her back. "Well, sure! But boys are supposed to have them, too," Lili assured her friend, but kept her curious gaze on the new teacher.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

It didn't surprise the man that most of the girls were too shy to ask any questions currently. He figured it'd take them time to warm up to him, after all. However, one girl in particular was pretty quick to raise her hand. Settling his gaze on her, Frederick noted her horns and demon wings... and he remembered that the headmistress had told him that she had a daughter in class.

Cross referencing her face with his list of names and faces, he said, "Yes Lili?" Upon hearing her question, however, he gave a bit of a chuckle, and found it amusing as the angel sitting sitting next to her seemed quite confused as to what she meant by the noodle question. Frederick himself found it adorable how the succubus girl still seemed to have a strong aura of innocence around her... quite rare for her kind, indeed, but it was also rare for succubi to get married like the headmistress claimed she was.

"Not a noodle," he said, "But I do have a pretty big wizard staff." As if to demonstrate, he extended his hand, and a large staff materialized in it, which flickered a bit with magic power. "It's got quite a bit of magic energy inside, which can be released with some rather spectacular explosive force at times, so I have to take care not to use it recklessly." He released the staff, which faded away in a similar fashion to the way it had appeared.

"Now then, let's begin the homeroom announcements." He read off a few simple announcements for the day, before saying where his office was if anyone needed help or just someone to talk to. Once that was done, he waved to the girls and headed off to his office in order to prepare for his own classes, allowing their first class of the day to begin in peace.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The young succubus only seemed to grow more curious as Frederick mentioned his 'wizard staff,' and the sight of the object earned a few surprised gasps from the other students in the class. All of the young girls seemed quite mesmerized by the staff, since most of them had never seen something quite like it before. "That is a very big wizard staff," Lili piped up, watching the staff disappear from the man's hands.

Although Lili had already been enthralled by the new teacher, she was even more fascinated with him now. She managed to stay quiet throughout the announcements though, but never took her eyes off the teacher. As he finished with the few announcements, the succubus leaned her chin into her palm and watched Frederick leave the classroom. "That staff made me a little horny," Lili giggled, her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. "Horny? Aren't you always horny? Since you've got two of them on your head," the innocent Eloa still didn't seem to understand her friend's crude humor, and took her words more literally than they were meant to be.

"Well, sure... but it's not because of my horns," Lili couldn't help but giggle again. The succubus and angel were soon joined by a few of the other young girls, who were all still chittering about the attractive new teacher. "Why don't we all go introduce ourselves? I'm sure senpai would enjoy the company, too!" Lili suggested, already beginning to gather her friends and usher them towards the man's office.

The succubus, joined by a fairy, an elf, Eloa, and a girl with kitten ears, all stopped once they reached the door to Frederick's office. "Frederick-san?" Lili chirped, tapping her fist against the door. The four other girls were a short distance behind Lili, each of them a bit more shy than the outspoken succubus.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Frederick decided to pass the time by browsing through the school's textbooks in regards to arcane magic. He frowned somewhat when he noted some of the information in the books was, quite frankly, wrong. Being somewhat of an expert in the field, and a bit overqualified to be teaching at the secondary education level, he refused to teach the girls false theories. He noted the names of the authors who wrote the false information, going so far as to scribble the correct theories into the books.

He had only just begun, however, when he heard a knock on the door to his office. He always figured he should keep somewhat of an open door policy, so pressing the books aside, he stood up. "Coming," he said, heading over to the door and opening it. The first thing he saw was the tiny form of the young succubus with her noodle comment... looking even smaller up close than he had realized at first. "Lili..." he said, reciting her name from the roster he had read.

He only read his class roster once, but being a wizard, Frederick was required to have an amazing memory in order to properly learn and memorize arcane spells and formulae. As such, he made a point to remember the names of the students after reading the roster a single time, and he looked over the other girls in order to put names to their faces. "Shea... Aine... Eloa... Amber..." he said the names of each girls in order to make sure he got them right.

"What can I do for you girls?" he asked them, largely directing his comment towards Lili as she was the one who seemed to be taking charge, but also looking over each of the assembled young cuties to see if they wanted to chime in as well. He opened the door further for them, and gestured for the girls to come on in to his office if they liked.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

All of the girls looked up at Frederick as the man opened the door, their eyes wide with innocent curiosity. As soon as the man spoke, however, each girl smiled at his knowledge of their name. It was impressive to them that he was already aware of their names without them having to introduce themselves first. "Well, we were going to introduce ourselves... but it looks like we don't have to!" Lili explained, the young succubus still smiling. Although she had known the man was aware of her name, since he had called on her in class not long ago, it was still pleasing to know he had memorized her friend's names as well.

"We want to get to know Frederick-sensei, too!" Shea spoke up after a moment, a little blush spreading across the fairy's cheeks. Each girl was curious about the new teacher for a variety of different reasons, and having Lili's courage with them, it made getting to know him that much easier. "Aine-chan is also curious about sensei," the elf spoke quietly, but genuine.

As the door was opened farther to welcome them inside, the girls filed in without hesitation. Lili was the first to truly start exploring though, her curiosity getting the best of her. The others still lingered near the door, their more timid nature shining through. "If...if you were busy, we don't have to stay," Eloa said after a moment, the angel not wanting to be rude by interrupting Frederick's work. "He was probably just playing with his wizard staff," Lili made the comment under her breath, followed by a humored giggle at her whispered words.

"Frederick-san, are you married?" Lili piped up then, speaking louder this time so the people in the room could hear. She focused her attention away from the desk and towards the teacher, and even the other girls seemed interested in the answer to the question.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The wizard observed the girls as they seemed to appreciate his acknowledgement of their names. He chuckled at Lili's words as she mentioned the lack of need to introduce themselves now. "Nevertheless..." he replied to her, "It's good to meet you girls face to face. Though I imagine you'll all be pretty sick and tired of me, especially around test time," he said with a chuckle, knowing how much young girls often struggled in order to pass a test, especially considering how his tests weren't easy by any means.

He listened as some of the other girls, each a bit more shy than the last, followed after the more outgoing Lili in speaking up. "I don't mind," he remarked, giving the considerate angel a slight smile. "The first couple days are pretty light on the workload in order for you girls to get used to the routine... so now is a pretty good time to satisfy your curiousity." As the girls filed into the room, he gestured to a couch large enough to fit three... or perhaps all four of them if they didn't mind squeezing together.

He took a seat across from their couch as the young succubus began with a rather leading question. He couldn't help but laugh somewhat at the direct way she asked him such a thing. "The headmistress seemed quite interested in that very thing... she seemed insistent on the fact that I am, in fact, not tied down in such a manner." Scratching his head, he shrugged. "One would think she'd have preferred if I was married, though..."

It was rather strange, really. Considering how his new job involved working with a large number of adolescent girls on a daily basis, wouldn't it be easier to avoid complications if he was in a healthy marriage? So then why did the headmistress desire a single male teacher so much in this particular environment? There were many things about the succubus that left some rather suspicious questions... though Frederick still had every intention of teaching this class to the utmost of his abilities.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

At the mention of tests, all the girls seemed to sigh in unison. Despite how boldly the man had said the comment, Lili was convinced that they could get the tests to a less difficult level than Frederick may have them planned to be. She wasn't the only one of the girls that knew how powerful cuteness could be, and she was certain that the others would do anything she said if it meant taking a easy test... or, at the very least, getting some help on the difficult ones that he has planned for them

The four girls made their way to the couch as Lili explored, and they all managed to squish together without too much discomfort. They were all friendly enough that sitting close together didn't bother them, and none of them wished to be awkward by standing, either. "Thank you for letting us stay," Eloa spoke once they were all settled. Amber and Aine were seated at each end of the couch, while Shea and Eloa were wedged between the two.

As the man gave an answer to Lili's unexpected question, the succubus quickly perked up, and a smile spread across her lips. "Lili will be your wife then!" she chirped, skipping over to the chair he was seated in. "Which means Lili can play with your wizard staff whenever I want to, right?" she added, and leaned herself against the arm of the chair. The succubus batted her lashes at the teacher, a feigned sign of innocence despite the words she spoke. Of course, what she said was one thing, but her true desires were a bit different.

All the while, Lili's comment brought brightly colored blushes to each one of the other girls' cheeks... all except for Eloa, who was actually frowning. "Lili-chan, you know that's not right," the angel started to chastise. "His wizard staff is way too big for you to play with," she added after a moment, proving that she was taking Lili's words more literal than they were meant to be. "Even better!" Lili cooed, her smile never faltering as she awaited the man's response to her.
    Last edited by lobo; 03-07-2018 at 03:02 AM.
    -- lobo

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The wizard chuckled somewhat as the girls gave a sigh at the mention of tests. It wasn't a surprise, really... tests were stressful, and of course they wouldn't be looking forward to them, especially considering that he'd make sure to challenge them to their limits and beyond. He watched as they moved over to sit on the couch, managing to find plenty of room for all of them given how small they were, though with no small amount of flashing given their short skirt length and how innocent most of them seemed to be about such things.

He nodded to the angel and gave a slight smile. "No problem," he said. "I'm always willing to spend time answering any questions you might have. It might be a bit busy as the classes become harder, since I expect several girls will have questions to ask or help with their studies... but I'll still manage to find a way to help out anyone who asks for it."

He looked at the succubus as she suddenly came up with a rather outrageous answer to the question she had asked. Watching as he approached him with an incredible degree of cuteness, he noted the way she leaned forward, as if tempting him to glance down her uniform top at the small, soft mounds on her chest. Trying to resist the urge to do so, he focused on the girl's eyes instead, before letting out a laugh at her question.

The innocent comments of the angel only served to make the situation all the more amusing, as he was quite sure the succubus wasn't referring to an actual wizard staff, yet the angel didn't seem to understand the innuendo at all. "I didn't think your kind usually married..." he managed to say eventually. "Though... I recall your mother telling me that she was married. So I suppose there are exceptions, at times." He still didn't give the young student a clear answer to her question, however.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

All of the girls nestled together on the couch seemed pleased by Frederick's promise of helping them when asked. This only seemed to build on their ever growing trust towards the man, since it was nice to know he wouldn't just leave them to struggle when their studies became more difficult. The girls had experienced teachers that didn't care so much whether they understood the material being taught, and it already seemed as if Frederick would not be following that same mentality.

Since the man didn't take the bait to look down her uniform, Lili maintained the eye contact instead. Her smile only broke when Frederick started to laugh, and the corners of her lips tilted down into a frown. The young succubus didn't understand the humor, since she felt as though she was being completely serious. However, the response she received was not quite what she had expected, and her grin was soon returning. It didn't take her any time at all to realize he didn't really reject her proposal. "So, that's a yes then? Sensei wants Lili to play with it, doesn't he?" she chirped, tilting her head at him questioningly.

"Aine-chan wants to be sensei's wife, too..." the elf merely mumbled the words from where she sat on the couch, a small pout forming on the girl's lips. It seemed unfair that Lili was the only one that got Frederick to herself. The succubus was always getting the attention, since her outgoing personality was difficult to ignore. "Frederick-sensei can't have two wives," Eloa pointed out, making Lili laugh this time. "Unless he really wanted to," the succubus corrected, letting out another little giggle of amusement.
    -- lobo

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast