Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallling for a Vampire (M) Moon and Secret

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose tap her cane and she look to him. “It was the one place I could afford. I didn’t have a lot of options and it far enough away to not have to hear about my family” she said socflg being honest.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew sighs softly and said: "Well I do hope you will be alright here... it doesn't appear the safest of area for a lady like yourself, so just be careful, if you want I can take you around town for a bit so you can get to know the places in the area." He soon came to a stop at the small brown house she was talking about. He walks to the door and opened in only to see a dusty inside then said: "But first I think I will need to help you clean this place a bit more."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile “I would like that” she said socflg to him. She could smell that it is dirty and sigh. “They said it would be clean” she felt like nothing is going right and she is bad luck. “Thank you that’s so kind I can’t ask you do that you done so much already” she let go and tap her cane and walk in almost choked by the smell. “Just my luck”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew sighs as he smelled the dirt and said: "Well whoever said it would be clean needs some serious talking to... Anyway I don't mind helping, it's better then being home and it keeps me busy so I will find something to just give this place a good dusting." He started looking around the house and sighs as it was all just old and covered with dust or spiderwebs. He then said: "Well, there isn't really much here at all and don't sit on a chair they look like they are falling apart, I will get you some new ones, and some maids to help clean this place."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she walk around a bit. She look at him surprised. “Maids? You have maids?” She ask socflg surprised about that. She tap her cane and walk around more. “Wish I could afford something better” she whisper

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew glanced over at her saying: "Well more like my father has maids that clean our house but it will be fine if I bring them here to help clean up since this is a rather large job to do." He sighs and said: "The house itself is rather nice but it needs cleaning and fixing here and there so I will get you some help with that."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose was surprised at that. She look at him “thank you that mean a lot” she said softly “you come from a rich family I’m guessing? What’s it like having money? And a family?”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew looks at her saying: "I don't really know how to describe something like that, I have always grown up in a rich family so it's just something that was normal to me... but that also has it's problems, at the moment my father wished for me to marry but it's something I don't want to do well not at the moment anyway." He walks a little to the table and started cleaning it up a bit while he said: "He is already arranging me a marrage so I guess if I wish not to marry against my will I should find someone."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods. “That’s true I wouldn’t want to be force to marry. “ she agree with him. “I’m sorry he is doing that. Hopefully you find someone and it won’t happen” she said soflty. She felt the walls and she brush the dust off. “I can’t remmeber what my family look like anymore and I’ve never dated and now I fear I won’t”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew glanced at her saying: "Its not uncommon to marry without love, most find love foolish anyway." He opened the windows then used his power to let the wind come on and blow away most of the dust out the door. Luckily she couldn't see he was the cause of the wind. He then said: "I guess you are correct... most wouldn't marry or date anyone that has defects." Yes he was at times overly honest. He then said: "However I can't see why, you seem like a real lady and a good person to be wedded to." He walks over to her and said: "May I clean the blood from your knees?"

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast