Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallling for a Vampire (M) Moon and Secret

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she blush. She look at him then look down. “I may seem good but I have no money no dowry and I’m blind so I most likely won’t be considered. So I just have to hope that I can do okay on my own and live the best life I can until I die alone” she said to be honest. “Yes please thank you” she sat down for him to clean her knees. “Don’t get me wrong I would love to fall in love but for the last two years I been told it won’t happen and to accept it now”

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew kneels down and took out an little piece of cloth to clean it up, he then bites his finger and placed a little blood in her wounds so it could heal completely. He then looks up at her saying: "Well yes those things do play a role as well... status is what people find the most important." He then stood up and said: "However I don't think you will stay alive in this street without having help, I also can't show up here every time to help so I have an offer you can think about... I can't offer you love but I can offer you a better life, if you are willing to be wedded to me." This will help him out of his family problems about getting married and help her live a better life with the higher ups. He then said: "But like I said you should think about it."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She look at him surprised he offer that. “Why would you offer that? Wouldn’t marrying me be the same as marrying someone they want? I mean on the Love sense?” She ask socflg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"No It wouldn't be the same, he difference is that I choose to marry you while they are trying to force me to marry someone I dislike... I am offering that because I need to find someone to marry and you need a better and safer home." Matthew replied and looks over at her saying: "My parents might not like you as much but that is something they should just not complain about."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she touch his hand. “Thank you it mean a lot you would offer. I will think about it” she said socflg to him and smile softly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew looks at her and said: "Alright then." He soon turned towards the door and said: "Do you wish to go into town? I did promise to show you around so we can go, I will also get the maids while we are there so they can clean this house while we are gone."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she smile “I would love to” she smile softly. She grab her cane and stood and held his arm. She walk out with him. “What’s the town like?” She ask curious. “Oh what else can I know about you?” She realize if she want to marry him she need to know little more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew started leaving the house and made his way to the center street of the town, he glanced around a little then looks over at her saying: "Well The town is usually really interesting, it is filled with markets and places to drink and eat, it is also filled with people most of the time." He looks at the people passing by and said: "Well there isn't anything interesting about me, I lived in this area my entire life, my parents almost like run the place... and we live nearly outside of town on a mansion there so a have a nice view of the forest."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she look at him as they walk. “You ever ride horses in the forest? What you like to do for fun?” She ask socflg trying to get a feel for who he is she knows he is nice and caring and she loved that about him already

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes we have a few horses at out house actually so I have ridden them a few times." Matthew replied before he came into the market area and said: "For fun I usually enjoy watching stars, walks in the forest or coming to town and training with the guards or shoulders, well the last one is more like a job but I enjoy it." He smiles a little and said: "And what about you?"

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast