Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 237172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallling for a Vampire (M) Moon and Secret

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile at him “I’ll take a small plate of stuff babe” she said sofflg rub her belly.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Alright." Matthew said then got her some food before he placed the plate in front of her and helped her while he said: "Well enjoy."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile and she start eating happy. She giggle and nuzzle him lovingly. “Your amazing” she smile and rub her belly and she wince drop a cracker. She whimper “ow”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew watched her way while he smiles and then kissed her saying: "No you are the amazing one." Soon enough she seems to have a bit of pain so he asked: "You okay? Baby kicking again?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“Uh I don’t think so” Rose wince felt another sharp pain. She felt something wet and blood came down her legs. “Baby something is wet”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew frowns a little then suddenly spotted the blood so started getting worried and said: "Stay right here!" He suddenly rushed off and called a doctor as quickly as he could. Soon returning and said: "Something isn't right at all!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose whimper scared crying. She can’t see so she is in the dark. She cry in pain and held her stomach as she felt like someonenis pushing and tearing her open.
    The doctor came and saw a bahychead and the cord around it neck “look like a baby is getting it sibling out cause it can’t breathe. Hold her I can’t atop This the baby has to come out” the doctor grab towels and say at her legs.
    Rose cry invpain as it tore her open she losing so much blood and the baby got out
    The doctor cut the cord and got the baby breathe it cried and the other baby came out
    Rose went unconscious from blood loss
    The doctor hand the babies to him and start working to save rose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew now past worried about all that is happening hurried over towards his wife taking hold on her hand trying to comfort her best he could, he hated her painful cries but knew he couldn't take them away, this didn't seem all too good either but as quick as it happened it ended and he stood there with the two babies watching the doctor hoping his wife would be fine. He remained looking at her then at the doctor waiting to see what would happen in all this craziness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The doctor worked and he cover her from legs to chest with a blanket. “She will wake in a couple hours. She will be weak and need lots of rest. Now as for the babies they can survive on blood or human nutrients I suggest to give them both and when rose is stronger to change her if you plan to have more children or want her to live forever like you and your children. She will be in some pain but as long she rest she should be able to handle it. I will get her medicine” he left
    The twins coo in his arms happy the brother look at his sister making she is okay since she had the cord around her neck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew listened to the doctor then nods and replied: "Alright I'll make sure she does, the k you for everything doctor." He looks at the two little kids and smiles saying: "How beautiful you two are... Let's wait for your mother to awaken." He wasn't planning on having kids with her again until he turns her, a topic they are yet to talk about but he wasn't sure how to tell her anything about it. For now however she should just heal up and get proper rest until she was back to her normal strength again.

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 237172737475 ... LastLast