Page 1 of 76 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallling for a Vampire (M) Moon and Secret

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Fallling for a Vampire (M) Moon and Secret

Alice sigh as she was being sent out on her own for the first time since she went blind two years ago. She is in the carriage and is nervous she hasn’t been on her own since then and worry she won’t be able to make it on her own. Getting use to being blind take a while and it hard especially when you go to new places.

The carriage stops and she get out using her cane and is in a blue dress with her long red hair in a side braid and the drive set her bag in front of her. She thanks him and was about to ask where she go but he took off leaving her alone.

Sighing she took a step and trip over her bag and fell down on the ground scrapping her legs and hands. She whimper and sat down hated how helpless she can be. She hug her knees and cry softly in them needed a minute to have a breakdown.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was a normal day for Matthew at home, his father kept going on about him finding a wife even if his father basically already had some other vampire he wanted him to marry. Matt soon had enough of the complaining of his father and just left the house where he ran into his younger sister and her husband, after a short greeting Matt went off to train with the soldiers. After some time passed he decided to go off to town.

It was nearly starting to get noon and he could feel it warming up a bit from this morning, the man walked down the streets of town getting looked at every now and then by the people staying here. Being on the upper class did make him stand out more even when he didn't really enjoy it, soon he made his way over to the park thinking there might be something more interesting to do there because home was a place he didn't want to return to for the rest of the day.

He watched a carriage ride off leaving a young woman on her own, she seemed to have fallen over some bags then didn't get up again. Most people just ignored her completely so he walked over and held out his hand to help her up while he said: "You alright miss?" He didn't know she was a blind girl so kept his hand stretched out to her in hope to help up the maiden. She seemed rather new around these parts, he could also smell a bit of her blood most likely because of her fall.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose heard a voice and she sniffle. She wipe her eyes and nods. “I’m fine” she said socflg and didn’t see his hand. “I just fell and well” she sigh didn’t want to complain to someone she doesn’t know. “I’m okay thank you” she felt around for her stick and couldn’t feel it. “Do you see a long black stick?” She ask socflg

She felt her hands sting and her knees from the fall but tries to ignore it. “Your the first to come up and ask if I’m okay I’m guessing a lot of people here don’t help people do they?”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew looks at her and soon started realizing she couldn't see so he relaxed his arm again knowing it won't help holding it out for her. He then sees the stick and picked it up before he turned back over to her saying: "Here it is, are you sure you are alright miss? Your knees look rather bloody." He placed the stick in her hand gently so she could use it before he glanced around and said: "No most here don't often help strangers, I can't tell you why." Her blood smelled rather sweet and he had to admit he started feeling hungry but just ignored it and took her bag for her while he said: "Are you looking for someone here? I can help you get to where you need to be." He ones more glanced around wondering why the carriage just placed her down here of all places.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose stood her stick and she stood. She look to him. “No I was hoping the carriage would drop me in front of the place I got but he drop me off here and didn’t say where to go” she said socflg. She sigh and felt the blood drip down her knees. “I feel like a mess. First day on my own and I’m a mess” she sigh and look at him. “I would love the help. It this small home” it in a not good area since she is poor doesn’t have much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew looks at her and said: "I see... but why have you been left alone? You shouldn't be alone in a strange new area without some help." Usually the blind would be taken care of by their family but she was left on her own in a new town and not everything was safe here. He then said: "I will help you get to your house but a lot of these houses are little so I will need more to work on." He soon placed his hand on her arm gently to help guide her through town ones he knew where she lives.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose held onto his hand on her arm. “I was abaonded by my family” was all she said about being left alone. It was still hard to talk about and it hurt to much. “It in a area that is for the poor” she said socflg was what she was told.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew slightly frowns wondering why she would be abandoned, yes usually other didn't like having someone around them with a disability but surly they couldn't just leave her after she has reached the age she was. He then started walking towards the houses he thinks she might mean and said: "I see, well do you perhaps know more about what this house should look like? There are quite a lot of houses even within the poor area."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“It one story and has a brown color on outside like light and he number is 265” rose said socflg. She smile softly walk with him. Deep down she is nervous living alone and is freaking out a little.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matthew was glad to finally get a proper description of the house and started making his way down the road to look for the house and its number. He got greeted by a few of the town people as they passed and soon he looks at her again and said: "So what brings you to this town?" She was an interesting girl so he wanted to know more. He soon took a turn into the poorer part of the town and glanced around at the people there, the place looked rather shady so he wondered if she would even be alright living here while not being able to see.

Page 1 of 76 12351 ... LastLast