Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"No thanks, when it comes to the fruit I am good on the food front. I'm glad he is enjoying the book though, it'll really help him on his journey to becoming a royal guard some day. As for showing you how to cast the magic, I will in due time." Alessia moved in and found a good spot to sit down across from Lily before speaking again.

"Magic is in fact what I would like to talk to you about. As you are aware you now have a demon companion. Now when I gave you a second chance at life, the only way I could do that without waiting for medicine, was to turn you into what I am. A demon mage. Compared to how other mages work, we specialize in the casting of demons and the magic that demons use. This type of magic is banned though and very dangerous. Innocent people die when this magic is used. So what I want to talk about, is the fact that starting as soon as my new place is built, you'll be working, living, and learning, as my apprentice. Do you understand so far?"
    made by the lovely karma

Action, drama, fantasy, romance, anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lily placed the fruit down and corssed her legs as she sits on the old wooden floor with a smile, she then said: "Yes it will help him a lot! He really wants to become one, it's because his grandpappa use to be one, his uncle is also one but he doesn't actually know them at all only heard stories from his momma." She then started to listen as Alessia talked to her about the magic and what she has become. The young girl however wasn't completely sure about this.

"Well I don't mind learning magic or do all the things you do... the demons don't bother me they are my friends now, but I also don't want to kill innocent people at all, it's not right for them to die." Lily replied looking at Alessia then said: "Well if it's a magic that isn't allowed that means We will get in trouble a lot as well right?" Trouble she didn't mind since it's something their little group was constantly in but killing innocent people was something she wouldn't ever want to do.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"You are correct, our magic is forbidden which means that we should get in trouble for using it. However, under certain circumstances, we're allowed to use it anyways. For example, I'm not allowed to use the magic by the law of the priests but the king himself allows me to use my magic. Though, I am glad that the demons don't seem to scare you. That's a very important trait to have when it comes to our profession. As for killing the innocents that is why I want to train you. If you don't get proper training then you'll end up killing innocents and those closest to you, whether you want to or not. That is the unfortunate part of being us. Since we are connected to demons it means that we serve as a personal portal for other demons to come from their realm to ours. Now with training, we can make it so they can only cross when we tell them too. However, without training, they might try to force you to allow them to cross over and kill whoever it is that they would like. I'm imagining that is something you would prefer to avoid now wouldn't it?" she said with a smile as she watched the girl.

She moved her hand in a way that opened up another demon portal next to her and Alessia stuck her hand into it, before pulling out a large tome from it. It was wrapped in a very old leather and almost looked to be falling apart at the seams. Yet it stayed together and runes even seemed to float off the cover, into the air, and eventually fading into nothing at all. Alessia then closed the demon portal, while still holding the tome in her lap now.
    made by the lovely karma

Action, drama, fantasy, romance, anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lily listened to her as she speaks, the young girl then nods and said: "Okay, so the king will allow us? Does that mean the priests can't do anything to us?" She took one of the fruits and took a bite before she chewed and swallowed and said: "Well They just look a bit scary but if you get to know them they are not scary at all, they help you a lot with information and stuff, sadly my other friends can't really see him but they know he is there... I would like to avoid killing good people yes, so if ya say training is good then I will train hard to protect the ones I love around me, but when do I start training?" She tilted her head a little and smiles wondering when she got to start, she then continued eating her fruit.

Lily watched Alessia as she seems to get some strange thing from a hole that just appeared, the girl looks at the tome and said: "What is that? Does it do anything?" She smiles getting curious and moved a little closer to have a better look at it. She finished her fruit and quickly cleaned her mouth with her arm before she looks back at Alessia wanting to know what it was since she never seen something like it before.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"We'll start your training when the capital arrives with the supplies needed to build my house. Once that happens I'll have the ability to train you in an environment where you don't have to worry about demons killing people. Like if I trained you in town and something bad happened, someone might get hurt. However, if something goes wrong at my place, the only people who would be around at the time would be me and you so we wouldn't have to worry about people getting hurt. As such, when everyone comes over to my place to learn, we won't be able to do your training at the time to make sure people don't get hurt. It does mean though that you'll be living with me, while everyone lives here still. You'll still see everyone every day when they come over for school or to visit, but you'll be sleeping the nights at my place. Which means you'll help me as well with the cleaning, cooking, gardening, all that sorts of stuff." Finally, she moved her hand to the edge of the book before opening it.

As she opened it, the pages showed hundreds upon hundreds of runes on them glowing in different colors. "This is a tome, they're like books. The only difference is that these books, instead of in the language that you and the kids are learning now, this is in the language of magic, which is something only mages can read. The reason why is because unless you're careful, just reading them can cast spells or do other things that should or shouldn't happen under certain circumstances. Each mage has their own tome of which they record their favorite spells in, as well as there are tomes in libraries that you can read to learn and practice new spells. This is one of my many tomes, and one of the many you will learn from."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314