Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessia watched the scene unfold before her. She sighed and walked over to him until she was now near him as well. She crouched on the part of the air she was standing on and looked the boy up and down. "Samuel, did you know that for stealing you could be punished, sent to jail, or worse. What would Daisy do if you were sent away? No one would then be able to take care of her." She walked around the air until she was standing behind the boy even though he was still being held by the soldier.

"Now it's my job to arrest criminals. However, if you take the apple back to this Mrs. Baker, I think I can forgive you. Then we have the problem of Daisy dying. Lucky for you I have a solution for that." She walked over to his side again and looked at the young boy with a smile before putting her hand into her robe for a moment. She then pulled it out and in the palm of her hand was a single gold coin. "If you take this apple back to its rightful owner and apologize you can keep this gold coin and use it to buy some food for Daisy. All I ask is that next time, instead of stealing, try asking if there is anything you can do to help to get some food for Daisy. Do we have a deal?" She said with a smile on her face.
    made by the lovely karma

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan glanced at Alessia wondering why she would even be kind to someone who stole, she made it pretty clear that she came here to take care of law breakers. Samuel looks up a the strange woman and said: "Ja Ja I know, but how should I get food for my family then, father is not even home he went out again with his group." Jonathan suddenly growls a little saying: "Again! I have warned that old man enough, I will deal with him later you just go return the apple and I already promised to get you medicine so stop pestering me about it."

Samuel got let go then his attention turned back to the wizard and he looked at the gold coin with shining eyes, he then said: "Okay I will return it at ones!" He grins then took the apple out of his pocket before he said: "Thanks strange lady!... Jonny! Remember its training day tomorrow ya better not forget!" He laughed then ran off back towards the shop which wasn't to far. Jonathan looks back at Alessia and said: "Surprised ya even cared, most royal guards only turn a blind eye." He started walking ones more before he said: "After this patrol ya will need someone else to show ya around... I have to go look for bandits, again." He was now speaking about Samuel's father who often caused problems in and out of town with his group. Most of the thieves here where the age of Samual and younger but they only went after food while the adults made the real problems in town.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"You're a guard. I'm neither royal or a guard. I simply serve in the royal military. While we often get confused with the royal guard, of which we have pulled some of our members from, we are not them. Our job is not upholding justice, enforcing the law, or punishing criminals. Our job is to protect the kingdom from external and internal threats. We protect the kingdom and the people in it. As for the little one... My job here is to investigate the missing villages and protect this one if the cause shows itself. While I am here I am to restore order. Sometimes it is better to help someone change their life then punish them for trying to survive." She fully stood up and walked over to him, standing by his side.

"Since it is my job to restore order, I might as well go with you to check these bandits out. While some people can simply be shown a better way to live in order to keep them out of trouble, others have to be shown a worse way before they change. Not to mention it gives me a chance to see such a caring passionate guard use his skills... and take some notes while I'm at it." She said with a sly smile as she watched him. "Though if I had known his sister was sick I would have just had you take me to his sister so that I could work some magic. I don't have any healing spells on me... At least, none that should be used on a child. I'm sure I have something stored away somewhere that I could give her." She said with an amused tone in her voice.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan glanced back at her and said: "Samuel actually wants to become a royal guard, where he can protect some princess or fight against the enemy... I doubt his dream would come true because of where he is but that doesn't mean his dream should be crushed and that is why I at times train him a bit." He then walked over to the gate and said: "Oh and Daisy isn't his sister, he has a little group of friends living in the dark part of town because of their parents, they are his family and he thinks it's his responsibility to take care of them... half of them died last year because we couldn't get the medical help, that is why he tries his best now to make sure it won't happen again... I help where I can by bringing them food or medicine if I do manage to get my hands on some."

He then left the village before he said: "Alright You can come along, but try keeping up." He suddenly started running and used his usual way of traveling, on trees rather then the ground. He swiftly moved from one to another while looking for the bandit group again. It wasn't long before he came to a stop seeing some footprints and said: "They are trying to raid the eastern town again... how troublesome." He sighs knowing that the guards there didn't like him much at all and usually would complain about their town's bandits coming towards them.

(On phone sorry!)

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

(Don't worry! I'm sick so yeah xD)

She thought about how the boy wanted to become a royal guard and how it was thought it wouldn't come true because of his birth. She bit her lip lightly at the thought. After all, she was born under a cursed sign, with cursed circumstances. Though if it wasn't for a random wizard coming through at a very specific time, she would probably be wild out on the fringes past civilization. As she started to follow him out of town, his speed and dexterity became apparent to her. She would have started to lag behind if it wasn't for her magic. She didn't have to worry about going from tree to tree as she simply ran at branch height. Occasionally one of her feet would actually make contact and step on a branch but for the most part, her feet would step on the small pads of fire that would appear at precisely the correct time.

As he came to a stop so did she. "I'll certainly give you this. You're much faster than most guards." She looked in the direction of the footprints. "Nearby villages had a messenger come to them to inform them that a general was going to be residing in your town now. Of course, the messenger to you was more specific and told you I was a wizard, I doubt the other villages know that you received a wizard as your general." She said with a slight hint of amusement. "The other guards will know me by rumor so I imagine they'll be slightly nicer in my presence if anything because they're afraid of dying. At least, I hope they're smart enough to be afraid. Though, I guess if one of the guards disrespects me then I could use the guard as an example to the bandits." Now she was hoping the guard would disrespect her. "Let's continue. At the very worst I'll make an example out of some prisoner from the capital. Might require me to open a few demon portals to sneak out a prisoner into the demon realm and then back to here, but I should have more than enough energy for that kind of fun."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan continues his way towards the other town following behind the tracks left by the bandits, he soon spotted them and said: "Found you." You then jumped down from the tree before he placed a solid kick in the face of the one who ended up falling to the ground groaning as he said: "Idiot! There is reasons why you're son is so bad behaved, of all the towns to raid can you not come to this one... it's troublesome." He then realized one of the others pulled out a knife and then he turned around to kick his hand before he said: "You're a bunch of unbelievable idiots." He then looks over at Alessia saying: "So how are we getting them back, they don't go easy." He looks over at the rest of them starting to run off then back at the older man still laying on the ground. Soon he spotted some guards rushing over and one said: "You! You and your bandits here again! Keep them for yourself." Jonathan sighs knowing now the trouble came again. He watched the group surround them with rather angry looks, one then said: "I bet your a criminal just like them actin' as some guard! Who the hell is that woman!? Some new pest that joined ya!"

He grabbed and picked up the older man from the ground then said: "I have othert things to worry about besides ya and ya troubles so go yell at someone else for ones." G started walking but got blocked by two of the guards then looks over at Alessia seeing one of ten coming from behind her then realized they are most likely seeing her as a other criminal so he sends a knife flying past the guy's face as he said: "She is a guard and I wouldn't lay a hand on her if I was ya." He then looks back at the guards in front of him saying: "Move."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Now now Jon, let's just calm down she said." She was amused as she looked at the other guards. "I've told you already I'm not a guard." The situation was tense but she thought it was the perfect moment to drive home that she wasn't a guard. Even though she was sure he was just saying it to make it so the other guards left her alone she saw it as a perfect teaching opportunity. "Don't worry about the ones who got away. My shadows will hunt them and bring them back unconscious to the village. As for these other guards." In her mind, they were looking for a fight. She flashed a smile to one of them which only made him seem tenser. She walked up to one and put her finger on his forehead. "You'll serve to show them." She snapped her finger with her other hand, just to make sure everyone was watching her.

Her finger on the guard's forehead flicked him. As her finger flicked and hit his forehead, his body got sent flying backward into a tree. As he landed against the tree, fear could be seen in his eyes as his body started to expand and bulge out of his chest before his chest exploded open. Blood shot out everywhere and landed on everyone and Alessia walked over to the newly dead body, leaning over it and sticking her hand into the chest to grab the dead heart. Behind her, a portal of fire opened up quickly and a demon came out of it. She handed the heart to the demon before speaking to it. "Give this Behemoth. I'm sure he is hungry." The smaller demon let out a giggle before going back into its portal of fire, which quickly dissipated when the demon went through it.

Alessia then looked back to Jonathan and the others. "I am Alessia, the Demon Commander of the Royal Army. Unlike a guard, I am not bound by law to complete my task. If the bandits prove to bother your village again, simply arrest them and bring them to me." She then looked specifically at Jonathan. "I can bring up another portal to send the bandit through. One of my demons will guard him at the village till we get back. Or you can simply carry him over your shoulder. Either way. I doubt he'll resist much after seeing this speticale." She said amused.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan looked over at her as she approached a guard, he slightly frowns wondering what she was even up to. He soon watched the other guards getting annoyed by her attitude but it soon changed into fear as the guard suddenly got thrown to the tree. Jonathan only groans a little after the guy exsploded and he ended up full of blood. The rest of the guards just froze watching her as she removed the heart and give it to a demon who appeared. That is when they all go running yelling: "Demon! Run!" Jonathan glanced over at her saying: "You're going to cause a war between the villages killing their guards like that... I also hate getting messy, so try finding a better way of killing." He started walking but realized the man had passed out and he sighs saying: "Great, just great."

After putting the guy over his shoulder he started walking back to the town while he said: "Well anyway, thanks for saving me from that chat with them, I am pretty sure they will move far far away now so no more worries for me... enjoy talking with our comander, he is usually stricked about fighting other towns... then again I think he wouldn't mind if you did it."

- - - Updated - - -

(Short sorry! Busy driving and might loose signal every now and then... hope you feel better soon!)

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Doesn't matter whether he minds or not. I have a reputation for a reason. It's like I was telling you before. Sometimes when it comes to making a criminal stop doing crimes, you have to show them love. Other times, you have to give them a taste of death and let them fear committing a crime again. Of course, for some criminals that doesn't work and you have to punish them just to the extent of the law. I guess seeing his reaction to death, we can hope for the fact that he'll hopefully realize the mistake he's been making and will start being the father he is supposed to be." She followed behind the second in command.

There was still blood all over her body and the blood almost gave rise to make her look more demonic. The nice thing about being in her position meant that it didn't matter what the guards thought of her. They couldn't get rid of her. They could try to petition the royal guard to have someone else replace her, but the likelihood of them doing that was very low due to the fact that every royal knight and wizard was stationed somewhere in some place. Meaning that the only way a replacement could be sent was if another region also requested a replacement.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan raised a brow as he looks over at her saying: "Uh- yeah sure... you just killed a guard to try scare a criminal? I would have worked better if you killed one of his men and not one of the other villages's guard." He sighs a little while he kept walking. Honestly he has seen worse deaths before, one thing he was afraid of however was fear itself... back in the day he use to live on fear, that fear you saw on the faces of the person you're about to kill was what kept him going making him more insane by the day until he drew the line to stop. Seeing someone scared before they die is something he tries avoiding scared he might just start seeking it ones more.

Alissa seem more like a demon now then a wizard, she also seems to be the type who tries scaring others away and he understood why since he use to be the same and in a way still is. Growing attached to someone brings danger to that person and yourself. He then said: "Oh and scaring this man won't help you much, he won't become a better father he would most likely just run off leaving Samuel alone here... but then again he has always been more alone."

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast