Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily watched the demon as she speaks however it sounded more like a voice in her head then anything else but she did connect the fact that it was that demon speaking to her. She then said: "Oh okay, but why? I do ask Impy what he wants all the time, usually it's apples, a walk in town or at times he wants to sneak out to the forest but I tell him we can't do that since I am not allowed to go walking there alone yet." She smiles ones the demon crouched down and then she said: "I am Lily, what is your name?" She then looks over at Ghard and said: "Who is the doggy? Is he also yours?"

Ghard huffed saying: "No I am not her pet!" He walked closer and then sits down tilting his head a little as Lily said: "Don't worry I won't hurt miss Alessia at all, we all like her to much she is a lot like a mommy teaching us new things and stuff... she also have a bunch of fun friends!" The young girl grins and then said: "You are also her friends right?" Ghard glanced at Serenity and then at the girl known as Lily and said: "Not quite but we are her demons, he serve her."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Yes we serve her. Friends, as my friend suggests, is a very strong word. Since she hasn't fully explained it yet let me tell you some of what it means to be a master of demons. You make deals with demons to further your goals in life. Our ladies goal... Well its probably the most aggressive goal in the history of demon mages that's for sure. When a demon gets a master though, we become that master's property. Once owned by a master they no longer have to keep their end of the pact. Of course, if they don't keep the deal of the pact then we kind of just become difficult to work with. Of course the master can always force us to follow their orders anyways." As if to show that they were property of their master, Serenity moved a hand over her chest, making a symbol appear in the flesh. She then did the same to Ghard, making the symbol appear over the top of his muzzle. She then moved her hands again.

Serenity then looked to the wall they came from. "We should leave Ghard. We've wasted enough time. We need to go hunt humans on the list." Serenity then stood up from her crouched position and looked down at Lily. "To answer your earlier question though young one. That imp is already yours, so its alright to ask what it wants. To ask a demon that isn't yours means that you want to make a pact with them. To ask that of a demon that already has a master, could lead to the other master hunting you down to kill you for trying to steal their demon."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily slightly frowns and then said: "Oh okay but I don't really have much of a goal at all, I haven't actually planned on even leaving this village until miss Alessia told me I will need to follow her for training but after my training I am still not sure what I would do." She then tilted her was saying: "Well if forming a pact is like a promise I can't see why anyone would not keep it, those are bad masters since they broke a promise which is not a good thing to do at all... and forcing someone to do something is also mean, if it's a demon or not ya can still be friends and shouldn't be mean to each other at all." She shook her head a little.

Ghard only sighs a little then looks at Serenity saying: "Yes we should." He stood up and walked over to the wall then glanced back at Lily who chuckled a bit saying: "Okay I get that one but it's only natural to ask someone if they want something when they show up at your house, it would be weird asking that when ya are walkin' down the streets." She then smiles and waved at them saying: "Well bye bye then, be safe and have fun!" Ghard nods saying: "Goodnight child." He then left though the portal and huffed saying: "The strange child still has much to learn, we best tell master about that before the same happens to this one." He sighs and then glanced around saying: "Well I am ready to leave so let's get this over with Serenity."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Serenity looked at the child before leaving. "Before I leave, I'll give you a tip. You tread a dangerous path child, one that could easily lead to death. If and when you lose control, your friends, family, even mentor could die because of it. Be careful young one, and study really hard until your mentor. Or we'll meet again under different circumstances." Serenity then left through the portal after Ghard, closing it back up once on the ground.

Serenity looked at the hellhounds. The darkness of night had overcome the land and Serenity moved to the hellhound. She had already looked at the list and used the observing demons to match the names with the appearances and locations of the actual targets. She touched each hellhound on the forehead with her hand, imparting the knowledge of the target they had to kill, what they looked like, what they smelled like, and where to start tracking for them.

"I had a smaller demon send out notices to our targets that we're coming for their souls. After all, it's not a hunt if the hunted don't run. Most of them have moved into the forest to try and escape to nearby towns. We better not let any of them leave the forest. Ghard, me and you are hunting together for the captain of the list. I wish we could kill him, but all well, if master wants him alive it is our wish to do so."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily nods and then smiles saying: "Don't worry we won't meet on bad terms." She then returned to her friends and laid down on the small bed cuddling closer with the others, it wasn't long before the rest of the group also came to sleep all quickly cuddling up to the others and falling asleep. Samuel's father then covered them with a blanket before he himself went to sleep on the bed next to theirs hearing the sounds of some people fleeing for some strange reason.

Ghard watched her as Serenity gave the other hellhounds information about their targets, all of them soon ready to leave with a single order. The hellhound looks at them saying: "Go to your hunting already!" And with a flash of light they all went running for the forest with a quick speed looking for their pray happily, it's been a while since they want hunting like this so it was pretty clear they had quite some excitement building up.

He glanced over at Serenity saying: "Yes hunting should have running pray otherwise it won't be fun at all, let's go get our target then I am sure we get to kill it after master had her own fun, unless that is the human she is planning on eating which I also hope she would before she pushes herself to far." He then suddenly started running off towards the forest tracking their pray while he said: "Seems like the slow ones already met their end, hopefully this doesn't end to fast, we haven't been out for some time now so it will be a shame." He growls a little still sharply after the sent.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I'm sure our lady would like to have the boss to herself, a good way to consume while he is still alive to get some fresh meat and energy." She followed him quickly, but in a way, her movements were different from his. She didn't move in the same way that most creatures did. She more so phased out from one location and phased in at a new location a certain amount of distance away. She had a range of how far she could phase but it was the reason that she was the captain of the hunt team. It allowed her to phase to more strategic locations in order to oversee the whole hunting team. Something that wasn't necessarily needed on a hunt like this since there were several targets around the place and none of them were real threats. However, on the hunts where the targets were together and much more dangerous, Serenity often stayed out of the actual hunting part as she stayed by her master's side to give orders to the other hunters. Likewise, her companion, despite being the second in command, was always in the hunt in order to keep an eye on the pups up close.

As they started to get closer to their target, Serenity had to phase quickly at one point as a dagger was thrown at her. With her phase, the dagger simply went through her before she appeared next to Ghard. "He is aware that we are chasing him. Of course, his weapons are not blessed quicksilver so they won't hurt us."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ghard huffed a little saying: "She better just be careful, I know today's attack from that mage won't be the only one... She was lucky enough to get some blood from that male human, she should however eat soon before some other attack might happen because there was a few of those guards who got away, if they bring more mages or priests then there might be serious trouble." He watched Serenity and then looks at the knife before he said: "Humans and their weak weapons, so pathetic... well lets get him, I will need help since I can't build one of those cages on my own." He stopped running and then lowered his head a bit using some of his power to flame him up more with the fire leaving his body and used it to have a quick speed making a circle around the man to block him off from going anywhere.

Using his some more power to help create the barrier to keep the pray inside and anything else but demons and their masters out. He came to a stop and then used the flames to create some chains which he moved around the man before he looks over at Serenity saying: "Alright out of power now." He pants a bit knowing she can handle the rest pretty well with her high rank and power it was only a piece of cake, he however had a hard time making a complete circle and cage while also chaining up the victim they had captured.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Serenity watched the whole ordeal happen and as her companion worked on driving the target into a corner, she worked on forming the cage. Her hands moved and runes that looked like blood flowed through the air surrounding the target until a cage of flesh started to form out of the air around the man. She made sure to move it quickly so that by the time her companions spell started to waver her spell started to take over and take control around the man.

As it fully closed around him Serenity spoke up. "He's stuck in the magic now. However, as we enclose him I have thought of a problem. How do we transport him? If we take him through our realm he'll die and master wants to feed off of him while he is alive. However, if we take him through the town we risk being spotted. My spell to hide him from the sight of humans won't work on him since its to hide demons from humans, not other humans from humans." Serenity looked to the sky. "It is late enough the townspeople might be asleep by now."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ghard watched her as she took over in completing the mission, he sits down and then tilted his head a little to the side while he said: "Yes it would be to risky to take him through town even if it's so late, just one human can cause roblems so we should just take him closer to town... from there we can transport master to him, this will help keep everything clean and safe while also keeping the pray alive for her to enjoy." He stood back up and walked over then said: "We should just hide him just in case there are still snoopy humans around at this hour." He soon heard the howls of the other hounds who finished their work.

It wasn't long before the pack showed up again everyone not having any wounds at all which was exspected since it was only easy pray fleeing for their lives. They say down now just waiting to see if they needed to do anything else while some of the pups played around the adults. Ghard looks at Serenity saying: "So should we keep him in the forest and just bring master over? Or do you have any other ideas on how to get this human to her?"

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Let's bring him to the edge of the forest. Then I'll stand guard with the pups to make sure no other humans come along and see what it is that we are holding prisoner. Meanwhile, we'll have you go and fetch master to bring her back to the forest. She'll have some kind of magic to bring him back home if she wants to feed on him there. Who knows maybe she'll decide that its just easier to feed on him out in the forest." Serenity crouched as she spoke and watched the prisoner with an intent focus. She wanted to play with him some but knew better than to disobey an order.

"You were right before though. She needs to feed if she is going to fight against more priests. Next time, they'll either send more than one, send a harder one, or a mix of both. Which means we might have to do more hunting. However, if this one is a hint of anything, maybe the other nearby towns have similar criminals, ones who could be eliminated to make lives easier. If that is the case, then we have a food supply for our queen." Serenity turned her head around to look at Ghard. One of the bells went to ring on her antlers but she quickly moved a hand up to stop it from ringing. "I'll wait here."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast