Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ghard nodded and said: "Sounds like a plan." He quickly helped them move the prisoner closer to the town before he said: "Well if they send larger numbers then she also can't fight on her own like she did today, if they do come again it will also be better to wipe then out completely so that noone else goes calling for more help, she already has to deal with making sure the people in this village don't just dissappear like the other towns do." He sighs a little and glanced at the town seeing some of the guards but knew they couldn't see anything so he just ran towards the gates and passed it to go call their master.

He soon made his way though the quiet dirt streets seeing not a soul around in the streets knowing that everyone must be asleep. The hell hound reached the inn and then used a portal to enter the room of his master where he gives a small bow then looks at her saying: "Master, we have finished the job and the leader is locked up at the side of the forest... we can't bring him to you directly in fear of a human seeing him, I can take you there." Ghard was wondering if she would be willing to come and get her meal.

(Sorry wasn't on yesterday!)

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessia looked over at Ghard who had appeared. She listened to what he had to say before speaking. "I see, that is a good choice." As she turned to face him it was easy to see that her form had turned into its complete demonic form. The blood was enough to give her control again but if she was going to feed on the live human, she preferred to do it in her demon form. "Good work Ghard. Take me to the cattle, I wish to consume every last bit of him." She opened up a portal in the wall so that she could jump through and onto the ground before closing it after Ghard followed her out.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ghard watched his master who was clearly in her full demonic form, he was rather happy that she was fine with the choice they made about keeping the man within the forest just to make sure others don't see him. He soon watched the portal open and followed behind her saying: "I am glad you are pleased with our work master, please do enjoy your meal, it's been a while since you had some." He soon started making his way back to the forest to show her where her food was waiting. He gives a few glances around but the area was still quiet with all the people asleep or in their homes so luckily nothing of tonight's happening would be known. With the passing of a few minutes they reach the area where everyone waited, there the human was locked up while Ghard glanced over at Serenity before looking at Alessia saying: "Here you go master, the cattle is waiting and freshly caught."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Serenity let her hand glide through the air to the cage, touching it and making it go away with a poof of air. The man now stood there in fear as he looked at Alessia. He went to yell but found that nothing came out of his voice. Alessia cracked a sly smile as she walked over to him, putting a hand on his jaw in an almost seductive way. "No screaming, for you are my prey." The fear could be seen in his eyes but his body wouldn't let him resist as she moved forward and bit into his neck. Tears came out of his eyes but all that came from his mouth was a cry of silence. Alessia pulled away with a chunk missing from the neck of the criminal leader. Finally, some words came from his mouth, though they could barely be heard. "Please.... my daughter..." Alessia smiled before her hand turned into a long spear-like appendage. She stabbed it through his heart and as she pulled it out, the heart was still on the new appendage. She looked at it with pure delight before looking to her pets. "He has a daughter, that is good. Find her, and take her deep into the woods somewhere. The two of you will guard her under my order and if someone tries to rescue her then have Ghard go into a portal to get me, and Serenity... Well until I get there Serenity, you have permission to use whatever magic you need." Serenity tilted her head, being careful to not let the bell on her antlers make a sound. "Even my bells mistress?" Alessia nodded before turning to the heart, grabbing it from the hand that turned into a spear, pulling it off, only to then eat it. As she did the fire around her feet grew several times brighter and the circle of flames around her got several times wider. This was what she was looking for. A fresh heart, one that was still beating when it was removed and eaten. It contained large amounts of life energy and when consumed by a demon, could act like a whole new battery of magic was used. She then started to walk away from the corpse but put her hand up when the demons got near it. "Don't eat it. Before you find his daughter, take the corpse and deliver it to the town that sent the priest after me. It should serve as a good warning to them, as well as to the criminal group that is no doubt hiding in that town as well. Those who deserve the death penalty by my decision will be consumed so that at least something good came out of their life." She said with a smile. She had plans for the daughter. Depending on the age she could serve as a good teaching tool for her new apprentice.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ghard tilted his head a little watching their master as a walked closer to the pray they caught her, he soon sits down and watched her as she started her feasting which soon leaded to her removing his heart. A daughter? He honestly wondered what she even wanted to do with the daughter of this man but it was new orders which he was ready to follow so he stood up and said: "Alright master." He looks at Serenity knowing she should enjoy it to finally attack something again if someone was to try getting the daughter back. It didn't take to long before Alissia seemed to have finished and a few of the hounds wanted to eat the rest of the dead body but got stopped by her, Ghard walked over to the body and said: "I will make sure it gets there master, ones we have the daughter I will let you know." He used some of his magic to help him more the corpse and then looks back at Serenity saying: "I am ready to leave if you are, this should give us some fun time anyway." He was pretty excited to be doing something fun even if they didn't get to eat.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Serenity looked with a smile before opening portals at the lesser hounds. "Go home children, we will take care of the rest of this. There is probably a mother in this situation as well. I'll take the girl, while you kill her mother. We'll make the girl watch you as you destroy her mother, should help keep her in line for whatever it is the master has planned for her." Serenity started to move slowly, sliding a finger into the blood of the man before licking it. Her eyes glowed red with the power of the demonic magic and she could start to feel the essence that came from the man, almost like she was tracking his bloodline.

Serenity got low to the ground, sniffing the scent that was coming from his blood as she started to build a map in her head on where the daughter and the mother would be. "Follow." Was all Serenity said before she started to move into the town, applying the magic to hide both her and Ghard. As she tracked the way she eventually came to a house on the edge of the town. She started to cast a spell around the house before it finally completed. "There, I have put a spell of silence around the house. We can destroy it and make as much noise as we want, and no one will know until we have left it."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ghard chuckled saying: "Hmm yes let's do just that." He quickly followed behind Serenity after she started tracking the man's family. "I do wonder what master has planned for the daughter, she usually doesn't mind much about the family of the victims." Ghard said nearly always wondering what his master has planned, soon they reached the house and he watched Serenity cast her magic over the place then nods and said: "Alright well we should get started." He quickly enetered the house seeing the mother busy cleaning the kitchen then went looking for the girl but looks at Serenity saying: "There are three of them."

There children where all asleep, all girls one being an teenager the other being about ten and then there was a three year old as well. He huffed saying: "Well I guess we take all three then, time for them to wake up." He suddenly went rushing back towards the woman in the kitchen before he lets the magic making him invisible disappear before he attacked. The woman screamed walking the oldest who got out of bed slowly and started making her way over to the kitchen calling the name of her mother who was no on the ground but still alive. Ghard looks at Serenity and said: "Just bring them and we still go as planned on getting them in line." He suddenly bites into the arm of the woman which caused her to scream of pain ones again.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Serenity watched Ghard get to work and she crept through the house looking for the children, finding the teenager who was now away and staring at fear as Serenity appeared in front of her. "Shush little one." She said as the girl went to scream. Serenity moved forward and put a hand on the girl's mouth letting her scream into the hand. "I said shush." Serenity grabbed the girl by the face so that she couldn't scream. "Stay quiet or I'll kill your sisters. Now wake them up, we're all going to see mommy." Serenity made sure to make it obvious that she herself had no mouth even though she was speaking. She watched then as the timid teenager went and grabbed her two sisters. Serenity led them to the kitchen where Ghard was over there mouth. Serenity sat on the ground and pulled the three kids to her, using one arm to cover all of their mouths as tears came out of their eyes. "Look, children, it's mommy. Better say bye bye, because my friend here is going to eat her and then you're leaving with us." The three children started crying but their tears were the only evidence as Serenity kept her arm around their mouths. She looked to Ghard before speaking. "I know there is a silence spell around the house but I really don't want to listen to their pitiful tears. As for why master wants them, I have a vague understanding of why. Part of using our magic is by worshipping our blood, you can't do that if you don't consume the blood of people. Her apprentice will have to learn that eventually. More than likely the master is planning on keeping these children as prisoners in the forest until the house is built. Then they're gonna be dolls for the master's apprentice until she is ready to start learning to use magic, at which the master will probably have her use the dolls as a source of energy. Anyways I think you are good to start feasting. Do not worry about me, simply holding these children makes my hunger go away."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ghard watched as Serenity returned with the kids who didn't make a sound because of her hand blocking their mouths. He snorted a little saying: "Since when did you not like pitiful crying?" But after saying so he continued attacking the screaming woman now wanting the demons to leave her children alone but didn't get much time to do so as Ghard attacked her more by ripping off her right hand then moving up with ripping off the rest of the arm. It wasn't long before the hell hound started to grab a leg and brake the bone before also ripping it off and eating it. The woman has already passed out because of the pain and bloodloss so he finished eating some of the scraps before he rips open her body then reached the heart which was soon swallowed up. The rest of the body was mostly just scattered around the building as he enjoyed keeping himself busy with the corpse, tugging it apart and throwing it around at times eating whatever he sees tasty. After he finished he looks over at the children and Serenity before he said: "Alright shall we also destroy the house before we go?" He licked the blood from his muzzle even if he was covered in it.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Or... Hear me out... We could leave it for someone else to find... You have to admit that destroying evidence wasn't exactly in the order that we were given." Serenity stood up and picked up the three kids, keeping them silent. "We all know how much fun it would be to give her new friend something to investigate for once." Serenity held the children in her arms as she started to walk to the entrance of the house before leaving it. She shook her head very gently and let the bell on one of her antlers finally ring. As it did the sound echoed around her and the house as every sound started to reverberate and the spell quickly turned off. Serenity turned back to Ghard. "We should quickly move deeper into the forest. The master gave me plans on what kind of spot is needed for the house to be built for maximum effectiveness. We take the children there and keep them in a spell cage like the one I kept the bandit in. You patrol around the area and alert me whenever someone starts to approach. Then we'll use my magic to deal with anyone who gets too close."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast