Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Yes, but unlike the rules of man, the rules of demons can often forfeit one's life. It's much easier to run from the king and his soldiers than it is to run from a demon. Especially considering I act like a beacon between the two worlds. Where I go, demons know the barrier will be weak. Helps me find new and unique demons. It's one of the main reasons I travel on missions a lot. There are demons unique to each environment and some places see people so rarely that the demons there are simply a myth or gone from human memory." She watched a little more, waiting for a few more moments to pass. "Follow me, when we get there I'll have you go inside to collect the two girls. When you do that, make sure to warn them to not take any deal from the demon and that it is best not to even listen to it." With that, she stood up and as she took another step forward the environment around them reacted with a pulse as her current appearance dissipated into the air itself with her true demonic form. Besides the changes that her new companion would have already seen more obvious differences came into view. Her hair turned to a light silver color that matched a full moon as well as quickly growing to the length to go down to behind her knees. Her eyes changed from their light red to a more deeper shade of red, resembling the dark color of blood. From her back came black feathered wings and her outfit fully changed with the transformation.

Once they reached the spot where the cage and her demoness was waiting it cocked its head to the side at the approach of its master. 'Master. Are you here to feast? We ran into trouble, there was more than one child. So we took all of them. By our pact, two of them are to become my puppets, yet the mutt tells me you've come to take two of them home. Do you mean to break our deal my mistress?'

Alessia knew this would happen and shook her head no. "Of course not, but a demon doesn't get what it wants for free. The assassin will go in and retrieve the two girls. If you can convince them to take a deal before the two girls get to where I am then they are your puppets to play with as you see fit. If they reach me though, then simply put they are free to go. That way if you get nothing from this, it was because you were resisted by the children and not by me. Deal?"

Serenity moved from her spot slowly but smoothly. 'Acceptable. Go on in assassin, consider yourself lucky that you are not a part of the pact. I would love to make someone with your body a puppet. I am sure, I could play with you in all kinds of different ways.'
    made by the lovely karma

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Honestly you make your life sound pretty interesting in its own way, yes perhaps death and danger is higher then other jobs but that's something I enjoy... If I was going enough perhaps I would try taking magic classes of some kind, yet my path had to be an assasin in the end." Jonathan replied and softly chuckled before he said: "I have wondered many times how life would turn out if different things happened, if my family never got killed and if I never even found that old man... guess they are things all people do think about in the end." He followed her then watched her change appearance, kinda surprised by her hair that turned long the most. "Well seeing you with long hair was the last thing I was thinking that I would see... why don't you just keep that form? You look a lot more sexy with it." Teasing her a little with the last part and then chuckled as he said: "But I have to say, sending me in there to get the two kids would be a bit stupid... I am horrible with convincing humans or anyone else actually, guess you can say I just never talked much with them or appear like a safe person, I just scare them off."

One's they reached the area he saw the demon who didn't seem all to happy with them going to take the two girls, however Alessia suddenly turned it into some type of game which can either have him winning or the demon winning... honestly he knew the demon will most likly win this due to him being bad with people, looking over at Alessia he said: "I swear if I manage to convinced these kids I will do whatever you say for a day." Clearly not having much hope for himself.

Slowly the demon seems to move and then talk to him while he just raised a brow and said: "Sorry even if I was apart of this pact, I don't fall for tricks so easily, it will take your best skills to even try getting me close." He then sighs and looks at the cafe like thing before walking towards it. The assasin entered in and then kneels down a bit holding out his hand at them and said: "Come here, let's take you home to your father he is most likely waiting... don't listen to the demon okay?" Yes that was the best he had... with his blank look and slightly deep voice it might even seem like some creep just trying to kidnap the two of them. "Or listen to the demon and get killed, might and up like your mother, or worse." Or just scaring the crap out of them might work he thought for a moment since that was something he could at least do.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"What about our other sister though?" The two of them were looking at their sister. They knew that their father had a distaste for her, but their mother never saw fit to tell them that the reason was that the daughter was born from the thief who had raped their mother. Because of these, they couldn't even begin to understand why the three of them had been captured in the first place and why their mother was murdered and torn apart by demons in front of their eyes. "Are the demons going to eat us like they ate our mother? The tall one made us watch as the dog one tore apart our mother." They were just barely holding back their tears. The only reason they were was that they were afraid that if they cried the same demons would then attack them and kill them now.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan sighs a little and said: "She can't come with you, she needs to stay here because she is the one they are looking for... She is the child of a really bad man who got killed today, the demons didn't know your family has nothing to do with any of this that is why you all got attacked, now let's get you home okay?" He stood up and crossed his arms saying: "I get that you saw your mother get murdered but you are not the only ones, besides after getting out of here I'll find a way to see if we can remove that bad memory and have you enjoy your time with your father okay?" He wasn't all to sure if you can wipe away their memories but he was sure Alessia had some type of plan going on for this. Soon he got ready to leave and said: "Now let's get going you two before anymore time gets waisted." He glanced over at the large demon wondering if she was even going to try tricking them since they seems to pay little attention towards her at all, perhaps this was easier then he was thinking it would be.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 09-07-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

((Sorry for the disappearance! Work has been extremely busy recently because our manager is out sick so the assistant manager has been the acting manager and I, acting assistant manager xD))

As the children followed him out the demon was ready. "Leaving so soon my children? You know who is at fault for this right? It's your sister in there. She killed your mother. Your mother always hated her and so she would wish every night for the demons to come. To come and kill her. Even now, she wishes for me to go and kill your father. To rip him apart like we did your mother." That caught the children's attention as they stopped to look at the demon. Tears running down their eyes. "Sh... sh... She would never.... would she?" The demon would smile if she could. Children were in a way harder to trick than adults. Adults were easy because most of them craved the same simple things. Power, wealth, and sex to name a few. Kids required something different though since most of them didn't require stuff like wealth or sex. Power was a rare one that only a few kids desired and usually out of deep revenge. The one she found kids wanted most, was family.

Alessia simply watched. She knew the truth, but she wasn't allowed to say anything. That would only hinder the work her demon was doing and would only impose possibly more damage on the relationship. "You know, I am a demon. Make a contract, a deal, its what we do. Give me something and I'll give you what you want most. Your mother back." The line had been placed and Alessia knew that this was probably the route her demon would take. The demon could bring the mother back, but not in the way the child would want. The demon only needed to cast demon magic to make the mother look normal long enough for the deal to be struck and then she could lift the magic. She cast her glance to the assassin, watching him, wondering how he would in turn react to the offer that her demon was giving to the children.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(That's fine! I don't mind, I also understand how busy it can get... Oh wow that high up will keep you really busy! I hope it has been fun at least!)

Jonathan sighs as the demon managed to stop them with some lies about their sister which he couldn't understand himself, that would just make them leave her even more of they believed it. "Oh please your sister doesn't think that, she doesn't even know she isn't your father's daughter... even so what happened happened so let's just leave here you two, don't listen to natural liars." He found the demon's way of tryingo trick them quite odd, using their sister as an enemy of some kind won't keep them around and just push them even further away. Then again she might have a other idea planned so he remained a bit alert, watching the two crying girls and said: "Come let's just get back to your father... don't listen to her she is only going to trick you." He was ready to walk again but knew he couldn't do so without the two girls who now seems to be listening to the demon a lot more then he wanted.

So far it looked like Jonathan at least had a chance of getting them out of here however that was until the demon played the family card. Cursing slightly he knew now it will be a lot harder than normal to get them out of here, if he even could. A demon should easily be able to create something that isn't there at all and kids fall for those tricks quite easily and he won't be able to stop it with just words. Crossing his arms Jonathan said: "Oh please don't think she could bring back the dead, she could only create a puppet and will make you two puppets of you fall for it... let's go kids your father is still going to wait for you and wouldn't want to loose the two of you too." He knew his words most likely won't work on these heartbroken kids wanting their mother but he at least had to try. Only positive thing then was that he would win the bet about him loosing to the demon, for now he was still in the game until they either leave here or accept the demon's deal. The winner was soon to be discovered, it could go only two ways.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The kids looked confused about which option to choose. They wanted to bring their mother back to life, but Jonathan was always so nice and always seemed so smart. As if to try and capture their attention the demoness moved her hand and a pit of black tar appeared with tar-like hands pulling themselves out of it. Out of their pit came the mother. "Come back to my kids. I love you so much and miss you so much. It's so nice here." The kids watched with sadness as tears came down their cheeks and stained the ground. They were crying because they missed their mother, but they were also crying back they knew that they couldn't leave their father behind. They turned away and ran to Jonathan holding onto him tightly as they spoke to him. "Take us to our daddy." The demoness closed its hand and the tar-like creature died.

She then turned her head to her master and spoke. "I believe you won the contact demon commander. I must ask though, does he know that you're the reason their mother is dead? You wanted us to kill the wife, take the child, leave no witness to our deed. You also wanted a message sent to the bandits of the other towns and so we left a message. A place of ruin, a place of death, a place of power, and a place of fear. Everything you ever taught us to do is all we did. were you unhappy with our actions?" Alessia shook her head in response.

"You did not Serenity. You are the captain of my hunting team. You do the job well, and you do it just like I taught you." She walked across the ground with her demon form and put a hand on each side of Serenity, resting her head against the demoness. "We can't win every battle, but we can learn from all of them." Serenity looked up and cocked her head to the side. "You only win my queen. We demons are lesser creatures compared to you. A demon disguised a human, a curse to the gods, a gift to us. We will oversee your region and capture any who come into it without your permission, where they will await your judgment." Alessia smiled at her demoness and stepped away from. "Good. Now continue your job of weakening the realm's barrier in this region you have claimed for me. Make sure to keep it gradient as well so that wild demons are attracted to the region. Any demon who bears my mark may come in and out freely in the region as long as they stick to my usual laws of taking no people. Those who are wild you are free to capture or kill at your choice."

Alessia then turned back to Jonathan. "Okay Jon, let's get these kids back. I can have a demon disguised as a raven sent to deliver a note to the husband telling him to hurry home due to an accident with his wife. It shouldn't be long before some of my smaller demons have finished repairing the home and cleaning anything that my spell may have missed on accident."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan watch the demon suddenly create a figure of their mother and then said: "Please don't tell me she could do that from your memory... Demons reading minds are just creepy." He then looks over at the kids knowing that should fool them quite a bit however to his surprise the two suddenly rushed towards him and hugged him crying for their father so he took their hands and left the place of the demon saying: "Ill make sure your father will be back as soon as possible." He soon looks over at the demon saying: "Well I guess I win this time, but damn you play dirty, honestly did think you would win this much." He looks over at Alessia as she talks to her demon and just silently watched him. She clearly had a close bond with her demons as he watched her talking, perhaps she wasn't one to be close to people but she wasn't as lonely with these demons yet a part of her must still be rather lonely. He just had the goal of keeping the people of this town safe, they where the closest to himself and even then he liked keeping his distance since cases like the one today do happen and being to close would have had him raging over the place.

Soon enough it seems like she finished her talk with her demon and turn back towards him and spoke again. "Alright then, firstly is it possible to remove the memory of these two about what happened? Otherwise some troubles might arise from their father or the town's people... Also what is it with everyone calling me nicknames? After all my name isn't that hard to remember is it?" He picked up the two kids knowing they won't make the walk back and he should be able to hold out his dizziness until they reach back home. "Well since I promised to work for you a day if I actually got these kids, just tell me where you need me." He sighs hoping she doesn't have anything crazy in mind, then again seeing her in action he won't be surprised at all if she did.

Slowly he started walking, and looks over at her ready to go.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I can do more than erase their memory. I should be able to overwrite everyone's minds within the village to erase this incident and rewrite a new story. A father who has been raising his two daughters since their mother died when they were very young from a sickness. We'll have to wait for the father to be in the town first to make sure we catch everyone in the spell. Of course, I'll leave your memory intact that way you still carry through with your part of the deal. This is a large scale spell though, in the grand battlefield magic area. Even being demon magic, if I cast it here in my zone, It's going to put me out for a day. Which I'll then use you to do some hunting for me." She started to walk with him now, leading him back to the village slowly as she waited for his response.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan looks at her then slightly frowns as she spoke about making an entire different story so he said: "Honestly that would mean you'll have to rewrite the entire town's memory not just theirs, won't it be a lot easier and quicjler to just change up the story to a wild animal attack or something like that, I can imagine how much energy it will take making an entire town believe their mother has been dead for years now, I don't want you overworking yourself there, they still need you in case of some attack." He then nods saying: "Alright I'll hunt for you, just tell me what and where and I'll go get it... Oh do you think that whatever has been causing this disappearances to happen will come here? It's been a few months now and seems like these villages are to off the map for whatever is behind this to even find us."

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 LastLast