Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27282930 LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"It would be easier in a way. The problem is that the magic that I can use is elemental magic, demonic magic, and grand magic. So I can change their mind but only through grand magic. That and the spell is extremely fragile. The grand magic is much less fragile and able to take much more beatings while still surviving." She continued to walk with him until the new question came up. "I don't know, there is a chance that the mystery could come here. That is why the king placed me in this region, to watch over the whole region and to keep an eye out for the mystery if it ends up appearing."
    made by the lovely karma

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan nods and then sighs a bit looking at the two young girls saying: "Well then do whatever you find easiest, I just don't want them remembering anything about demons, that will place you in a negative light which isn't a good thing of you care or don't care." He glanced around before returning his attention over to her while he said: "It's true that it might appear here, I did however exspect it here even before you came yet it still hasn't appeared, I do hope it doesn't but then again you can't really decide the future... who know perhaps we might even be what captures it in the end or stops it, will make this little place a lot more famous and then perhaps we can finally get proper supplies here without you needing to order them." He clearly cared for the town, it was his little home after all, where he could be whoever he wanted too, far away from his old assasin self everyone seeked to kill.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Hopefully. Ultimately, my goal is to observe the mystery and look for any weaknesses. If I think I can defeat it then I can try, but my orders are to evacuate as many people to a safe location and send a message to the king and nearby agents in the other regions. If I can keep the mystery in place here long enough for the other agents that are in the nearby regions to get here, then we move into an attack plan against the mystery. Really, there is a lot of information being exchanged by all of us agents at a constant pace, made possible by my demons, and other mages familiars transportation abilities. you could say I am almost acting as a communication network at the same time as watching my region." She said with amusement as they started to reach the edge of the forest with the kids. Some of the guards who were just about to enter the region to look for the kids stumbled upon Jonathan and herself and she waved them over to help with the kids.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Oh my gosh... I just realized I haven't replied yet I am so so sorry! I looked at it and most likely had to do something then forgot... I feel so bad, sorry! This is a really late reply *cries* I deeply apologize!)

Jonathan listen to her speak looks at the little children and spoke saying: "Well defeating the unknown isn't that simple however I think that whatever this might be is also not all to strong, if it was never in a fight before, after all all we know about it is that it takes people yet no one knows where and why, no one has seen it so most likely it only depends on stealth if it wasn't want to be seen or found out about...
    This can of course mean that it's rather weak, but that theory can also be wrong and it can end up a lot stronger than I am thinking." So he saw the guards coming over after she called them and soon the guards are all around them, they took the two girls and then ask where they found them to which Jonathan replied: "Seems as if they were just running into the forest we found them there lost, luckily there is no harm did to them so everything should be fine now." He glanced over at her not really sure what to tell them so just made something up, perhaps she would talk about this more but for now they had to clear up any memory of what happened before any more trouble could arise. "They must be tired so make sure they get enough rest their fathers should be here in a few days." He softly said and made his way over towards the village slowly.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"It is amazing how they just seem to listen to you with blind loyalty, not questioning whether what you tell them is actually the truth or not. I guess ignorance is bliss though for the one who can afford it. You are right about before though. Whatever the mysterious enemy is, it is estimated to be weaker than one would think. The current theory is that the reason is used its magic to take everyone quietly was to try and avoid our attention for as long as possible since it knew that once our attention was on it, we would divert our full resources to it. Of course, the fact that it has such magic to make whole towns go quietly without a fight or a cry is not a thing to be underestimated either. That is some powerful magic and we have no idea how it might be able to be used in a fight against it." She followed him back into the town, not letting him take the lead as she simply followed and talked.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan glanced at her saying: "Perhaps its blind loyalty but I still had to earn their trust, the only reason why they have some trust in you is because I dont find you a threat... I have had no reason to lie to any of them and they have realized that, today however I lied to keep them safe, it's something you call a good lie, and if you stay long enough they will trust you just as much." He then glanced at the village, she was right, a power strong enough to take away an entire village without a fight or sign was something too look out for but the fact remained that the creature or whatever was behind it still had some type of fear of getting caught. "Yes powerful I believe but it must still carry great weaknesses if its afraid, unless there is a larger plan with the people they have kidnapped... do you think it's possible they can create some type of army in their control? Unless it's some strange offering to something, honestly I still understand not why it would take a few town's worth of people away for no large reason behind it." He walked through the streets of town wondering about this all, everything and everyone had some motive behind what they did so what was this one?

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"We imagine it has a reason but you actually pointed out the kings main fear. We're worried he's taking these people to turn them into some kind of army that he controls. Whether directly controlling them with whatever power he is using to take them over, or by slowly indoctrinating them after he has taken them. Normally we would worry about where everyone is being kept but we have cities that have more people in them then the entire amount of people taken so far. Add in a few cities outside of our borders in the lands considered unholy and dead, we would never be able to find them until they strike. After all, the only people allowed in these lands out there are us agents and only in groups with a certain amount of agents to fight." She turned her attention when a bird landed on her shoulder. Its eyes held fire in it like a demon would and it started to chirp into her ear. She was listening to the information it was giving about the orders that were sent to the king to her.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan raised a brow and then replied: "The king's main fear? Well I have kind of expected that one." He crossed his arms a but then continued: "Well it does seem to avoid cities but I can see why, to many people are to many problems even for someone using some type of magic to have them all disappear, I have also seen the unholy lands, if the creature is hiding somewhere chances are bit it's there but you never know, sometimes to silent killers are walking in your shadows... it could be hiding or waiting and watching for its next planned attack." He soon saw the bird come over and land on her shoulder finding that way of messaging a bit odd and funny but a part of it might also be cute. After all it's not every day you see a bird talking to a girl understanding it. He watched the two waiting to hear if there was perhaps anything he needed to know after she was done listening.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Yes that is true, ultimately, there is a lot of information we currently do not possess when it comes to the enemy, and the information is what decides the battle. That's why it is all hands on deck right now among us royal army. We are hoping that by all of us being in the field hunting this one threat, it will make all the targets that are easy much harder. We're hoping that it makes some kind of mistake since there is an agent overwatching every region in the kingdom. Inner regions, outer regions, regions like this that are on the very outskirt of the kingdom, every region has one of us watching over it. Eventually, it will have to make a move against one of us and when that happens the nearby regions move in on the region that is being attacked to provide reinforcements as we try to take advantage to gather as much information as we possibly can.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan remained silent as he listened to her speak, glancing around at the people around the town he saw the kids also playing around happily. With a sigh he glanced over at her then said: "You have all thought about this quite a lot havent ya? Its a smart idea to take it down since it will most likely not even expect it... However what do you do if it successful kidnaps the person ya keep in that area, after all there is no saying the same won't happen to him that happened to all the townsfolk, this would keep the surrounding areas in the dark and only cause even more panic." It was unsure how strong this beast was after all and it could cause quite the risk. The plan they had was great but there was still other things that could happen which would throw the plan they had off completely, like the disappearance of one of the mages protecting that region. He soon tilted his head and said: "Actually, is it possible to get kidnapped by whatever it is and see where he takes you? Then again it might also be sudden death so the risk for that is too high."
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 12-11-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27282930 LastLast