Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Would you say its better to have a father who was never there to help you but only to hinder you? Or would it be better to have a father who does neither by not having a father in the first place? I ask because we're not back yet. If he doesn't change his ways he's going to have to be sent back to the capital to face punishment. Normally he would face punishment here, but I doubt punishment here will do much. Since after punishment he can just continue to hang around the areas that are causing the bad influence. If anything, assuming he doesn't decide to change his ways after having the fear of death put into him, it would be better to remove him from Samuel since he'll only serve to cast a negative influence on the young boy." She thought for a moment as she continued to follow the guard. Eventually, the town started to come back into sight and she quickly moved in front of the guard to stop him temporarily.

"That is to say, there is more fear of death to put into him. He may have heard that I was the new person of this town, but with the death, he may simply think it was a bad dream. When he sees that I am very much real that will change. Then when I check in on him to ask if he is planning on doing any more criminal activities and mention how I am to stop such things at any price. The fear of death will be put back into him again." She then turned around and snapped her fingers. A portal appeared above her head but as it went down over here, she didn't disappear into it. Instead, the blood was simply removed from her body making her appear normal again. "Let's hope he wises up from this experience. My friends are always hungry, and I could always use more hearts for magical experiments." She looked back at the last part with a sly expression at him. "Shall we drop him off at wherever you drop the criminals off? You have yet to show me the town guard facilities and what not."
    made by the lovely karma

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"That is something you should ask Samuel and not me, parents isn't something I had so I wouldn't know the answer." Jonathan replied while he continued walking towards the town. He then glanced around before he said: "Also he has been punched a few times but even so hasn't changed his ways, I highly doubt he would start now so don't get your hopes to up." He then looks at her before he said: "But like I said, that little brat ones to become one of those royal guards so try not to scare him as much or he might just hate them as much as I do." He huffed a little after she came standing in front of him.

Jonathan slightly frowns and said: "Go ahead try, but scarin' this town with death isn't going to happen, death basically lives in this town so most of the time its only the question of who is next... The criminals here don't fear it much since they mostly die by some wound or sickness, like Samuel's little gang who have been through a lot to just survive." He started making his way around her and said: "Just follow me I will show you the prisons, do note it still needs a lot of work so don't start blabbering about that too since we all already know its not in the best of shape, most we can do there is warn the person then let him stay a few days at most." He entered the town and got strange glances from the people but then again he was carrying someone and covered in blood which he usually didn't do.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"If it needs work then I'll simply write it in my report back to the capital and they will send supplies to upgrade it. Which does lead to the next question. Supplies this town is in need of. More food? Medicine? Military supplies? They're already going to be sending me some more magical supplies so that I can carry forth my experiments while guarding this village against external threats." She noticed everyone looking at them and figured it was because of the blood.

"If you want I could have a demon portal remove the blood for you. Though I have never tried it on another person so who knows if that is actually what would happen to you. Certainly a worthy experience. I wonder what happens if a person with no demon pact goes through a demon portal. I've sent people through it before, but always prisoners are someone carrying my mark. Prisoners never saw them again or heard from them and those who have my mark are safe when they go through the demon portal. Hmmm, I'll have to add that to my list of experiments to try while I'm here."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan glanced over at her and said: "Medicine is something we mainly need around here, we don't have any medical care... food we have and the weapons are alright so they aren't as needed around this area." He goes to the slightly broken down building known as the jail and then looks around before he entered in. He placed the man on one of the cells then frowns a little after hearing the last part.

"Woah right there missy, ya are not using me as some experiments at all thank you really much but I would rather not be eaten by any of your little pet demons." Johnathan said shaking his head before he left the jail area and said: "If you need someone to do experiments on try it with the criminals, not with the commoners here it is way to dangerous." He sighs and turned to look at her while he said: "I need a shower and change of clothing so go look around town if you want to... and if the general starts yelling at me for the dead guard I will blame it on you."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

She smiled slyly at him and watched him. "Have fun number two. Don't worry about the general, he's no longer in charge after all. I am. If he doesn't like my means of actions he can send a letter to the captain of the royal military to have me replaced. However, it isn't going to go through because they're too busy to worry about those kinds of things. Especially when it comes to me." She said with a sly smile before turning back over to the jail.

"It's best I give this jail some magical upgrades, at least until the supplies requested get here. Mainly they're just some magical enchantments." She pulled her hood up, covering her face and everything else back up. She started to talk in an ancient language that was the language of the demons. A giant portal appeared over the top of the building that was constituted as the jail. "I apply the magic of locking and unlocking, the magic of restraining and truth telling. The magic of guard and justice." After the last part the portal in the air disappeared into nothing.

"There. The enchantments will prevent those who are put in there from leaving. If my judgement considers them as a criminal then they wont be able to leave. Likewise those who try to break a criminal out will be stuck in jail as well unless I give them an official pardon from myself. These enchantments should do until again, the materials arrive to reinforce the building." She then turned to the second in command one more time. "Go and get cleaned. Later, when its closer to dusk, I'm going to summon all of the guards of this village so I can officially introduce myself to all of them. Though, I am sure the general already knows this. Make sure to be there number two. Would hate for you to miss the party." She said with a smile before walking back to the inn.

As she started to walk back to the inn she let some magical runes start to flow along her arm to her hand. A small portal of fire opened up next to her and the small shadow demon stepped out of it. "Look through my eyes and see what I saw. Find the little boy and bring him to my room. Those who are small and unseen, get away with much and can go where others can't." Of course she was talking about Samuel and his possible friends. She could use them as a way to gather information on the surrounding areas and figured that it would also allow them to get paid. Which in turn would keep them out of trouble and maybe start them on a better path. "Tell the young boy that the woman wishes to see him and that she is a part of the royal military. He has a wish to eventually be a royal guard and that is something that I could help him with." The demon nodded. "Yes my master." It then faded into the shadows and proceeded to leave.

For now Alessia continued to the inn and and went up the stairs into the inn into her room. Upon entering the room, she saw that the demon portal was gone but was filled with all of her luggage and chests. She put her hand up and snapped a finger and the chests and boxes opened up and started to unpack stuff into the room. Turning the room into what looked like a proper wizards study. For now though, now that the packing was done, she went back to the small desk and continued the writing of the letter. Giving the brief report of what had already happened as well as putting the in request for the different materials. They would end up being delivered by caravan with one of the guilds in the capital acting as guards for the caravan in order to make sure the materials got delivered.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan watched her as she seemed to put magic on the jail, he sighs knowing it will be harder to get in and out of this place without her knowing about it. He then turned and said: "Well since you are so called queen of this place you should be calling me third not second... the comander is now second remember?" He turned getting ready to leave wanting to get out of here before any of her so called truth magic might affect him. The last thing he needed was his past leaking out in some way, that will cause his death and so far he couldn't leave this town just yet, they still needed someone's protection.

"I'll be at your so called party don't worry, my butt will get dragged there anyway so I don't have much of a choise... see you later general." Jonathan said waving slightly as he walked off to his house, after getting there he warmed up some water for his bath then removed his bloody clothing thowing it into some of the cold water to clean it, from years of assasinations he learned that only cold water truely removed blood. He slipped into the warm water and washed himself clean, then just relaxed a bit before he finally decided to get out after hearing a knock on his door. Grabbing his towel he wraps it around his waist then opened the door seeing Samuel stand there saying: "Is it true that my dad is dead?" Jonathan frowns then realized all the blood most likely started gossip again so he just said: "No it's not, he is just in the jail again." Samuel smirks and suddenly ran inside before he said: "So did ya battle those thief again!? Showin' them your awesome moves!?" He only sighs saying: "No, I just watch one guard explode and get eaten by a demon."

"Eh How!?" Samuel said looking at Jonathan who was busy getting dressed into more normal and comfortable clothing not his usual second in comand suit. "Ya already met that woman, the new annoying one, she did it since she is a wizard." Samuel nods and said: "I see... can I get a blanket? We kinda got a new member and don't have an exstra one." Jonathan looks at the boy and nods knowing he knew where to find one.

Samuel soon ran off and took the blanket before he thanked Jonathan and ran off to his little gang living in a cold hole in the dark side of town. Jonathan grabbed an apple and left to get to the travan again hoping he could find the medicine Samuel needed soon, they should arrive soon.

Samuel crawled through a small hole then gave the blanket to a one year old boy who was cuddled up against his slightly older sister. He grins happy to help his little group ones more then spotted the demon and nearly had an heart attack before he suddenly warned about his ability to fight.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"You must be the little one my master talked about. Samuel. The one who wants to be a royal guard. Scrawny. Small. But young. Get stronger. Yes. YES! Master wishes to speak with you. She have job offer. She wizard! She part of Royal Military. She says that she pay you and your family money. Copper, silver, gold, gems, power. What you want. What you want! Help you be royal guard. She has connections. Those who owe her favors! She give you medicine for family. She has medicine. Deal! Deal! Inn! She living in inn! Top room, Suite!" It spoke with the excitedness of a demon, more specifically an imp. While it was made out of shadows it looked like it held a physical shape and was roughly the same size as Samuel. It jumped from one foot to another.

"Master wishes to help. She nice person. She take care of us demons. Not kill us. She kill bad people. Come! Come! To master! Go help her! Me go back! You find her if you want!" It then started to leave and went back into the shadows to leave without waiting to see if the kids would answer it back.

Alessia was just finishing her letter when the demon came back and she looked at it. "Good boy. You may rest for now, I don't have any other urgent tasks that you need to take care of."

"Yes master, yes master! Me stay here until you need me." It then ran over to where some of the chests were and as it got close to the chests, a demon portal appeared. It was always there but would hide itself from view unless a demon came in or out of it.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel found the demon's speech slightly strange but it was easy to understand. He knew he needed a little money to get food and medicine for his little group and smiles a little but before he could really say anything to the demon it disappears. He looks over at his group who all just looked confused and one said: "Maybe it's a trap! Need to be careful." Samuel made his way over to the small hole and said: "I'll be careful but this can help us! I will be back again soon." He grins at them and a other said: "Just don't get yourself in trouble with Jonath again." Samuel nods and crawls out of the hole before he started running towards the inn following the demon's instructions towards the place this wizard was. He knew Jonathan talked about her but he wondered why he called her annoying, she seemed nice enough to help.

The boy soon reached the place and before the owner could catch him he sneaked upstairs and looked for her room. First he had the wrong one when an old man opened the door so he ran to the next one and knocks on the door while quickly glancing around hoping not to get caught before she even let's him in. Samuel was well known as a little thief so often got thrown out or chased away by the others, he was also willing to do anything just to get a half an apple for his little family. While waiting for the door to open he wondered what she would be like, he saw her ones but didn't quite know her personality.

Jonathan started making his way through the markets to buy a few things for his house, like a blanket, fruits and some other foods he can eat for tonight. He watched the sun knowing he shouldn't be late for the meeting later that day.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessia heard the knock on the door and smiled. Even her room was enchanted at this point with magic and the magic was allowing her to tell who was at the door. She gave a quick snap of her finger and the door opened on its own. She turned her head to the side and looked at the boy at her doorway. Her hood was still on blocking the view of her face. "Come in Samuel. Come in and have some tea while we talk." She waited for him to walk in before snapping again, making the door close on it's own. She gave a quick whistle and the demon portal opened up again.

This time a new demon came out of the portal and it almost appeared to look human. Except for the fact that its skin was red and it had horns. "Yes my mistress?" Alessia smiled at him. "Prepare some tea and some biscuits for my guest here. He doesn't have the chance to enjoy that of which we get to enjoy everyday so you some of the higher quality items." The demon simply nodded and bowed before speaking. "My mistress, you are quite forgetful. We only use the highest qualities for someone like you. I will prepare these right away for the two of you." The demon butler then turned to go to the kitchen to start making the tea and some biscuits.

Alessia looked back to the boy and stood up for a moment. "Please take a seat at the table Samuel." While she waited to see what he would do she started to take off the cloak part of her outfit and threw it onto her bed as an easy spot to retrieve. Without her cloak covering her up, she actually looked considerably more normal than one would expect from a royal soldier. The only symbol that she is even a royal soldier was that on the front of her chest on her clothes. The actual symbol of her status.

She then turned and went back to where she was sitting. Instead of sitting on her knees, facing the table, she was now sitting on her knees facing the direction of the door where she patted the spot in front of her, with enough room for a platter of stuff to be set down when the tea and biscuits arrive. "I'm assuming that my pet didn't explain much to you on the reason on why I wanted you to come. I'm surprised he was even able to get the message across that I wanted to talk with you. He's so excitable. He likes going to new places and meeting new people. He's almost like a puppy.... A very deadly and dangerous puppy." She said with amusement in her voice.

((sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad right now. I'm not at home right now, I'm actually at one of my places of work and only have my laptop on me xD))
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Samuel slowly entered in after the door opened and she told him to enter. He quickly glanced around at all the things in the room being rather curious about it all. He soon smiles saying: "Hi strange lady!" His smile soon faded a little while he watched the demon suddenly appear out of the hole which caused him to run over to Alessia and hide behind her with a swift movement just peaking out a little bit at the demon as the two of them spoke to each other.

Samuel soon looks back up at her saying: "Are those what Jonny called demons? But the other one was so small and more strange looking then this one." He didn't understand that you got all types of different kinds so was left confused. He then nods after she told him to take a seat so that was what he did not wanting to test and see what happens if she is annoyed, she was way to scary to mess with in his head. He glanced at the symbol on her chest but didn't completely know the symbols of royal guards as well, it seemed familiar so he smiles ones more saying: "Is that the symbol for like a soldier of the royal army? Jonny spoke about the different symbols but I haven't learned them all so far since I first need to take care of my family before I can continue my studies, he does however train me when he get the time!"

It was clear that the little boy was pretty talkative, he would blabber for hours if you let him. He chuckled a little with a small smirk as he said: "Yeah I can understand him! Tommy is a lot harder to understand and I even manage that... he said something about a job then coins then power then medicine which I all really need." He then gives a other quick glance around the place saying: "We should just be quiet, if Mister Gorge finds me out I will get in trouble." It made it pretty clear he was a little trouble maker through town but mostly just stealing small stuff to feed and cover the little group he had hiding in the broken down house like place.

(Its aright... same from this side as well, on my phone at the moment so its slow and auto corrects some things which is annoying.)

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast