Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"That is where people like me come in for the plan. Wizards like myself have control over familiars, some only a few, others a lot. Me being an exception since my magic is all about contracts with demons and their magic, any demon in my service is a familiar and the more I have the more powerful I am. If one of us charged with observing is taken, we'll know pretty quickly since each wizard has familiars in the locations near them to assist in communications with other soldiers. In my case, I have one of the bigger regions with the most neighbors since I have the most familiars. Likewise, if I am taken, my pets will disappear and alert all of the people they are supposed to be assisting." They reached the place he was living and she stopped looking at him now with a smile. "We don't know if its possible for one of us to get taken. Say it can detect our power even when we are not using it. It might run away. We have no idea what it is, and as such we have to investigate in a way that may force it to take more drastic measures." She walked over to him and put a hand on his cheek. "Don't worry though, your favorite temptress won't be getting taken any time soon. You should probably rest more, don't want the garrison thinking that you're getting tired from private audiences with me. Plus I need to go teach the kids some information anyways and make sure the spell goes alright."
    made by the lovely karma

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The assassin raised a brow as he listened to her, the plan they had was quite smart yet could still carry some fetal flaws since the nature of this creature was still rather unknown to everyone. If it grabbed a wizard it would most likely grab the entire town but perhaps some other town might notice with these familiars as they call them. "The ideas has been quite well made, the chances of getting past that all would be hard but ya will have to keep in mind that its still possible, this creature remains unknown after all." Jonathan replied and walked over towards the house where he came to a stop and just turned to face her directly then said: "Unless he thinks he is more powerful, he might just take a chance so that risk will remain until we know completely that he would run off instead of fight." Soon the warmth of her hand was felt against his cheek which he found a bit odd coming from her but still actually enjoyed the touch a bit, maybe since it was usual at most, so he didn't do much to remove it and just waited for her to do so herself while he replied: "Oh please, if you where even close to a temptress you won't be going home till tomorrow, that title just doesn't fit your wild fighting nature so much, then again you got me doing a bunch of stuff for you so maybe it does count in a way, if so you are the only one so feel honored." He chuckled after joking slightly then crossed his arms saying: "Rest is one thing that is hard for me to do, so just let me know if you need me somewhere, enjoy the kids and Ill check up on you all a bit later."

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930