Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

(You're fine <3 ^^ ! <(<) )

"About an hour or two away by walking. Running, of course, is much quicker. While I should be closer in case of emergency, this whole region is under my protection. My demons are no fully observing this town and have begun the process of moving around to find locations to observe all the villages in this region. This location that my house will be built should be far enough away that I can corrupt land without it affecting the villages, close enough that I can come if danger presents itself, and again far enough that training the little one won't result in any villagers dying if she makes a mistake or loses control. Plus I'm sure the kids will get some nice exercise walking back and forth between my house and theirs." She continued to guide him through the forest and after about an hour and a half, the scenery around them began to change from the normal forest looking style to a more demonic version. The grass went from being green to white like the moon, with red almost vein looking lines on the ground as they move in the direction that they moved. The trees had turned white like the grass and carried the same vein looking lines on them. The leaves disappeared and thorny vines were found all over the place. "Nature is the first to change. The red veins are in the easiest way to explain, life links for my demons. The closer you get to my house, the bigger they get. Of course, they don't get any bigger than maybe your finger in diameter. However, likewise, the bigger they get, the less of them you see. They help to drain energy from the ground and the air to move more energy to other areas to make them more concentrated. It also makes the barrier between the realms weaker, with my house being the weakest spot. So any wild demons should, for the most part, appear there now instead of elsewhere."
    made by the lovely karma

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan continues listening to her explaining everything while he just remained walking next to her glancing around at the world around them, he soon said: "I see... Well it seems like it would help with many things, the kids would enjoy a nice walk in the forest but will have to be protected since they are only a small group of kids not knowing what to do one's attacked." He looks over at her then said: "What happens to the little girl if she even looses control, do you get back in control again or do you just kill her?" He knew she had no problem killing when it's the easiest way, he however didn't want one of the kids in town dying again, even less the one Samuel had a close bond with knowing the boy won't be the same afterwards since he has watched many die in front of him.

After a while he notice the forest turning a different color, more demonic then a normal forest. He heard Alessia spoke ones more and then said: "Interesting, didn't know you can get energy from the ground... I thought you got it though eating people or blood, I am guessing the animals that ones walked here has all run off not to return, you can already feel the demonic power around." He tilted his head slightly before he glanced around and then said: "So the demons all appear in your house area, that doesn't sound like the safest thing, even for mage controling them."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"If she loses control... I guess I should explain more about it. When I say she loses control, I mean she is no longer herself anymore. Who she was is dead and the demon has taken over her body and soul completely. She would already be dead, I would simply kill her body and the demon. The greatest taboo is not bringing the dead back to life but giving a demon the chance to merge with your own soul. It creates a demon that goes out of control and kills any living thing it sees. A normal person this isn't too bad because the only thing they can kill with is the weapons that their limbs turn into. Usually, the form of fingers growing into claws and teeth becoming razor sharp. With a mage though, it's extremely more deadly. Demons can use demonic magic, but if they take a soul over that can't use magic then they can't use their own magic. If they take over a soul who can not only use magic but was being trained to use demonic magic. It essentially creates an out of control demonic mage whose only goal is to kill everything and has close to an unlimited supply of magical energy since they are simply a demon. So something like that is killed as soon as it happens." She thought on how to answer the next part and as she thought about it, Ghard jumped from a tree and landed in front of Alessia.

"Mistress. Preparations are coming along well." Alessia raised her hand and he quickly left, returning to the patrols he was performing. "That was Ghard. The second in command of the hunting squad. He leads the hunting squad from the field while the first in command oversees the whole battle giving orders, troop adjustments, and other information needed to make sure the hunt wins. Trust me when I say, having the demons come through in my demonic regions, is the safest option. Two demons will come through onto my territory. The ones that belong to me which will not disobey me no matter what. The other type, are demons that are owned by no one. They're the ones that mean harm to the people in the whole region. When they come into my demonic lands, my own demons hunt them down and capture them. If they don't submit to capture the other demons kill them. If they do submit they are sent back to their own realm to await me making them my own demon."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan sighs saying: "I see... well it's for the better then, demons seems like they can be quite a handful to handle and not to mention dangerous, I'll rather fight then then try control them to be honest but hay it works well for you or so I have seen." He looks around at the dark demonic forest saying: "I am guessing it's a really rare case that a demon manages to take over a mage, since they are well trained and stuff and can usually fight it off... or am I wrong there? Honestly the only magic stuff I know about is trying to sneak past those invisible warning wall stuff they all just love putting up, makes your job so much harder." He couldn't help but shake his head with a chuckle.

Suddenly his attention turns towards the demon dog like creature that jumped out, it spoke to Alessia before it ran off again after she told it to with some type of signal. Jonathan watched it disappear before he looks over at Alessia as she talked about the demon names Ghard and then about the demons that might appear. "Interesting I have to say, doesn't make it less dangerous but having a few powerful demons does seem to come in handy for you, I am just not a pet person I guess, even less so if they where to talk or go against me in some way." He yawns a bit before saying: "Your life style seems hard, always keeping yourself away from other humans, can't blame you, it's only a danger having them close and I use to do the same thing anyway."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"That and you know, I myself am considered to be a demon as well. It is hard, its a life that you constantly have to fight to live. As for losing mages to demons, it is rare. It's more likely to happen in children who are trained to become a demon mage more than anything else. However, sometimes a mage who is looking for more power and doesn't understand how demon magic works, will end up making a mistake instead. For the most part, though, mages are trained to resist the temptation of certain forms of power that are considered forbidden. While forbidden knowledge isn't technically illegal, its considered forbidden because in most cases people die or become something worse when they practice the magic." She continued to guide him and then stopped them from walking.

"We're close to where the kids are being held. Before we get there we need to go over something. The one watching over them is the leader of the hunting squad. She communicates using the mind since she has no mouth. She is probably one of my most powerful demons though and is often considered a demon of temptations. As such she has lived a very long life and because of that long age, she is very powerful. She may try to offer you temptations and while I am sure you will resist just fine, we have to make sure that you know ahead of time. You should also make sure that the kids don't talk to her at all. If they do she will try to spin some kind of deal with them that might end in the kid dying."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan chuckled saying: "Well something tells me forbidden magic is something you use anyway? Getting yourself so high up in ranks and powerful is something quite special on its own, to think you are still so young... Well for a mage I have seen anyway, I usually only see old powerful mages around." He then stopped after she did so and glanced around already knowing they are close, the kids where most likely held captive in something but Alessia can easily open it since its her own little place anyway.

"I see so she makes a bunch of offers? Well that much I can resist, after all getting given offers you know will lead to bad has been quite a usual thing for me and I am guessing the same with you, people can really have quite the tricks if they want something." Jonathan said and then gave a nod before he continued: "Well you'll just have to tell the kids that after all, they are all yours after all miss teacher."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Of course, there is a difference though with me using it. I was born with the ability to use it naturally. Which means I needed to learn it fully in order to control it. Or else it would simply turn me into some horrible creature like I said before. You are right though, I am fairly young compared to other mages. That's what happens when from a young age everyone wants to kill you. You learn how harsh and cruel the world really is and you're forced to grow up sooner than others."

As she waited for him to respond about the demon warning she gave, she decided to speak up again. "I don't mean the kids coming for lessons. I mean the kids that we're taking away from the demoness right now. She won't harm me or you, but she knows that she has permission to make the kids her toys if they accept one of her deals. Of which because of my contract I can't stop her from trying to make a deal though."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Really late reply! I apologize! My grandmother passed away and everything has been crazy busy so I forgot to reply to the role play so yeah really sorry about that!)

Jonathan listened to her as she spoke while he himself glanced around at the area, he soon sighs and said: "True, in this world there is always someone after your life, honestly it's odd but even in my working days I would realize how easily someone wants to have someone else killed, could be as simple as a small theft or as large as a family war thing... In the end everyone just doesn't have much to value and enjoys being above others to trample on them." He looks over at her then said: "But eh, thats their problem, I am now living my happy peaceful life here, well it was peaceful until these disappearing started happening all around the place, however it feels like everything is going better with the people now, they will be open to a lot more things then I could have given them."

Jonathan raised a brow and said: "Bascially we entered this forest to find them for pretty much no reason at all since your demon has most likely already made some strange deal digging the kids in deeper? Well even so walking a few more steps won't hurt if at least one of them is still alive for that matter." He shook his head then said: "Then again someone powerful like yourself might be able to bring them back from puppet world." He couldn't help but softly chuckle.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I'm pretty powerful but even I have my limits. I am bound by rules, contracts, the fine print. Right now she will have left them alone because she is under order to keep the daughter of the bandit alive so that I can use her as a servant and test subject for Lily. However, since there was more than one child it would make sense that they're all still alive since she wouldn't know which one is the target. Once she learns which one the target is though, no doubt she'll try to claim the souls of the two others for her own personal collection. Whether or not they go free is how well I can convince my demon to spare them. I am her master but she serves me in the way I contracted her to. Try and have her do something out of the contract and it'll require some kind of deal. Make sense?" She was still waiting, knowing that they were in no hurry since the demoness wouldn't talk to the children until her master arrived.

((I am sorry to hear that, my condolences! Do not worry about taking a while to respond, I've been getting more and more busier so my response time for a lot of my roleplays are slowing down xD))
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Thank you.)

Jonathan listened to her speaking then said: "Hmm I see, well that does mean they are alright until we get there to get the other two, I am guessing it's not the easiest thing to convince a demon so if we do fail that will also be alright however it will make it harder for the father, the actual father that is." He stopped walking with the cane since he became a bit stronger in his feet now that his blood is starting to build up again slowly. Sighing softly he looks around them at the forest still dark in its color due to the demonic power going on. He glanced over at Alessia and said: "Well in the end everyone does have some form of rules but hay breaking them does happen at times even when they are small and simple."

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast