Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fated Meeting [Numbers + SecretShadows] IC [M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smirks a bit while he said: "Yes yes I know, you don't follow any rules and just do as you wish miss adventure but you should keep in mind your actions can affect others which can cause more trouble for you... Also if you destroy a village and it's people it's not really called protecting it, you need to try thinking before doing otherwise it might just bring even more trouble but then again you seem to enjoy all this trouble judging from the smile you have been having every now and then."

"I can't see why you can't keep some, it's not like he would even know what attacked her so parts will be missing anyway, take whatever you need before I throw away the rest." Jonathan said still cleaning up the place as he did so, he yawns a little then looks over at her listening to her as she talked and soon said: "Hmmm yes assasins tend to also train young ones to become like them but as for taking a name, that usually doesn't happen since assasins like keeping their names only for themselves... They however tend to kill the same way, since hay it's only natural if you where trained the same way... Seems like you mages do the same thing as well, it's kinda a natural thing to do after all, nobody wants to die alone." He looks over at her then suddenly at the roof saying: "Damn your demons need to learn how to clean up."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

She snicked at the comment of her demons needing to clean up. "If they did clean up, he wouldn't be here having this discussion." She walked and looked at some of the surviving body parts. She collected any fingers and hands that she found as well as a random liver, leaving the rest to be buried eventually. She opened the portal and put the stuff she collected into it. "Give that to the golem for project J32." She said into the portal before closing it. "Well I don't normally clean up this stuff but I guess I could use a minor spell to suck everything up and place it into different containers. Blood will get put into a jar, what limbs are left will get put into a coffin, and the smell and taint will simply be sent to the other realm. Will that be clean enough for these people?" She said as she looked outside the place, looking at some of the people who were still around.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan laughed a bit saying: "True, can't argue with that, I am sure they can clean up well but hay you can't help laziness." He continued cleaning up and watched her as she started collecting body parts and organs not even sure what she wanted to do with those small parts of flesh, won't be surprising if she ate it but then again there are many other reasons why someone like her would keep dead human flesh. He soon stopped and said: "Don't waste more of your energy, you looked rather bad yesterday so it's best you first get your energy back, pretty sure my blood wasn't enough energy for you anyway so its best to take it easy." He started cleaning again a lot slower then usual since he was still tired and felt like hell but that never stopped him before. He soon smiles saying: "Oh we are having a visitor today, try not to kill this one... He won't attack first."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Don't worry about my energy. I had something special afterward that has just about set my energy back to normal. I would say I actually have some extra energy because of what I ate. Though it's left me wanting more, that's what happens when you haven't had a treat in a while." She leaned against a wall for now though as she watched him do some cleaning before deciding to speak up.

"Oh? Who is this visitor we are having today? The priest from one of the nearby towns? The husband of the dead wife? Or someone else entirely?" She moved to the center of the house and started chanting the magical language. The runes that came out of her were different from the runes that Jonathan had been allowed to see before. It was easy to see that the language that she was speaking even was a different variation than the usual one. The runes looked demonic in nature and the language sounded evil as even her voice came across its demonic form. The runes moved from her body down to the floor. Then from the floor, they spread out across and around the house, covering as much of the surface as possible. After five or so minutes the runes flashed with a bright red before disappearing. A portal of fire appeared in front of Alessia and everything started to get sucked into the portal. After everything mess wise had been sucked in, another portal appeared. One dumped all the body parts and other mess into a pile while another dropped a bottle of blood. Both portals then closed and Alessia picked up the bottle of blood. She opened it and took a quick drink before closing it. "Mmmm how refreshing. Slightly dirty with a disease but my blood will eradicate any disease it finds."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I see... I guess that also helps exsplains why this house has been attack, I am guessing you attacked any criminal last night and also went after the ones you where thinking is their family... you got your energy from the bodies and left the rest to your demons... guess now my case is solved, well at least I hope it was all criminals then again you aren't much of an type to attack randomly." Jonathan said after hearing her talk, he sighs a little while still cleaning the place.

"Yes it's the priest, he contacted last night wanting to come check why he feels the really weak protection magic or something, anyway he won't do any harm believe me you will honestly not even know he is one but his weapon gives it away, he is also a damn good one even if it's doesn't seem so... He came here to retire even if he was cursed with some type of immortality by some demon who seeked revenge like three hundred years ago... these are however the stories he told us about himself so not sure what to believe and what not then again he doesn't really lie at all, besides for denying what a large flirt he can be." Jonathan said while cleaning but soon stopped when She started doing so with her magic, after everything was cleaned up she even seemed to have gotten more blood. He sighs saying: "You are a really hungry person you realize that right? It's also not anything rare to have a sickness, it's often in places that don't have much medication or even a doctor... doubt here would even come one since payment will be low after everyone is healthy again."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Not any criminal. Just very specific ones. As for family, this was actually a unique case that captured my attention. For the most part, I simply gave targets to a group of demons under my control. A hunting group. I gave specific instructions that the leader was to be captured, not killed and in the process of getting some information from him, he told me about his daughter. In turn, a new opportunity to get some teaching material for Lily came into view."

She listened to him explain that the person was a priest. "Well as long as he stays out of my way we should be okay. I would hate to have someone decide to reinforce the barrier between this realm and the demon realm when I myself need it to be weaker to do what it is that I would like to do. Easier to take care of certain threats when they come in at a spot you make." She opened up a new portal and put the jar of blood into it before finally closing it.

"Yes, that is true. Most doctors have to spend a lot of money to become a doctor in the first place. So they tend to stay in areas where they can make that money back. For the most part, your doctors are really just priests and priestesses of the church who happen to know some information about medicine or small rituals."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan puts away the cloth and things he used to try clean the house before she did, he then nods saying: "I see... Well are you honestly going to use all three of those girls? It's not like thay even did anything wrong so you have no real reason besides for Lily's training to keep them and for that I am guessing you only need one." He leans against the wall saying: "It would be nice if you also return the man's kids to him after killing his wife, just wipe their memory or something and no one will know what happened."

"I doubt he will bother you after you tell him you need it weak, like I said, for a powerful priest he is pretty laid back with most things." Jonathan said before he sighs saying: "Yes, but we don't even have any priest besides the one you'll see today." He knew their little towns wasn't much of an attraction and even less so with what was going on through the kingdom all thinking that little towns are going to get attacked first. Suddenly he heard a really cheerful voice yelling: "I am here!" Jonathan looks at Alissia saying: "Well let's go meet the visitor." He left the house seeing the man walking into the village with a grin, he appeared to be about thirty of age even his his power said otherwise but then again he came in looking like any normal person being over excited. He soon spotted Jonathan and waves saying: "Jonny! Did you get my message!" Jonathan groans a little saying: "How many times to I have to tell you not to call me nicknames!"

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

She walked out of the house to see the person that Jonathan was talking to. The person she saw was the person she could only assume to be the priest. She walked over to Jonathan and stayed close to him since she didn't want to use her magic in combat again. Not that Jonathan would be able to help her in combat with the state she left him in. "So you must be the man of the hour. The one Jonathan keeps talking about. I was quite curious to see what kind of man Jonathan had feelings for." She said in a more sly tone to Jonathan. Her eyes never left the priest though, watching him intently.

Her connection to the demons was playing into their more passive role now. One of her guarding demons was more active and hiding in her shadow. If she was attacked by the priest her demon would serve as a shield while her combat magic went into a more active role. "I don't think we have had the opportunity of being introduced. My name is Alessia, the agent in the service of the king who is responsible for observing this region, enforcing its laws, and guarding against the mysterious rumor going on in the world right now."
    made by the lovely karma

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

((Ignore, double posted for some reason))
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The priest laughed a little saying: "But it fits you so well Jonny!" "And becausw of that basterd the entire kid gang here calls me that!" Jonathan said huffing then suddenly sees Alessia appearing then frowns saying: "Wait what!?" Knowing she was only trying to tease him ones more causing him to groan a little saying: "Now I have two people pestering me." The priest however was suddenly completely gone, with a flash he was in front of Alessia hugging her while looking at Jonathan saying: "She is so cute! I can have her right right right! Or is she yours?" Jonathan suddenly smirks and said: "Nope if both my troubles fall in love and run off then Ill be completely happy."

The priest let's her go then pats her on the head saying: "Oh my gosh I can't get over the cuteness! Jonny you should have told me earlier you have new fighters!... Oh Alessia was it? You can have your little pet coming out from the shadows, wait is it also one of those cute puppy ones! You know the ones with the fire and large teeth that attack people! Or is it ona of those small ones that can get a bit annoying with their hipper energy!?" He grins happily then suddenly tried hugging Jonathan who just moved out of the way but the priest ones more teleported and managed to grab him saying: "Stop running your being mean! Now now now, when can I come to the wedding?" Jonathan growls trying to get out of his grip saying: "What wedding you idiot!? Let me go!" Yeah the point of the priest not being normal, well it was proven yet you can realize he was a pretty powerful one even with his strange attitude. "Oh I just realized... how rude of me, I am known as Daku, a priest from a village not to far from here and I also serve in the heavenly courts but it gets boring so I decided to rather come here." The priest said and grins finally letting go of Jonathan who made sure to put some far distances between him and Daku.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast