Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When The Full Moon Rises (SkarletWolfe & Isabelle1503)

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

jade gasped and felt to her knees thankful for the pressure off of her joints she watched you changed making her gasp . he was huge just like the wolf that attacked her but so much different his fir was red brown and pupal eyes . her herd the grumble from him and her wolf said it was time . she closed her eyes and accepted the wolf as part of her and the pain was so much worse . the red fur sprouted all over and she took the shape of a large famail wolf withe the markings of a fox . she was shaking like a newborn fol and she collapsed to the ground panting . her eyes had turned to the icy blue compared to the green they were " congratulations we survived" the wolf spoke to her she blinked lookign at the large male wolf infornt of her and showed him her neck respectfully
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He huffed his approval and stood slowly as not to startle her, he grabbed the nape of her neck gently and helped her stand allowing her to lean against him he slowly walked her to a nearby stream, He spoke to her through her mind, "Drink you will need to be well hydrated for your first hunt, take it slow or you'll over work yourself and make things harder on yourself" He lowered her to the ground next to the stream and took a few drinks himself. He looked up to the sky noting the moon was almost full, a few more nights and it would be beautiful and he'd be able to do things he hadn't been able to do in a long time.

He glanced down at the young wolf again, noting her fox like features. It was rare for a new werewolf to look more fox like but it happened once in a while. It may come in handy for her survival but it may also become a hindrance. He would have much to teach her before she could survive on her own. He huffed, how did he manage to get himself into such situations. "I will let you get used to your wolf form before I take you hunting so drink what you can to build up some strength and do what you need to to get used to your new life partner" He said to her as he walked over to a tree and lay under it watching carefully for any possible threats.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded as she slowly walked over to the stream and got close enough to lap up some water. she forced her self up on to her shaky four legs and got closer so her front paws were in the water and lean down to drink finding it easier. she would drink a little sit a little and drink some more .everything felt so off to her the way she saw the world the way she walked even the way she would hear and see things it was like she was being reborn. " Dose this get easier ?" she asked her wolf she could feel the wolf there in the foreground taking control ." yes it will little one it will we we will work together as a team . some things you are stronger at some things i am stronger at we will work together to find those situations"

Jade nodded letting the wolf show her the ways " lets work as a team " jade said and stood up ready to get going but promptly fell over in to the stream and the wolf got them back up on to the bank of the stream " that worked well ". her wolf shook them off causing them to stumble again . she stood still for a moment with her legs sightly apart to hold her up she slowly stood straight up and began walking figuring out how to make her legs work . Jade looked over to the wolf who saved her " i .. i think this will work excuse me " she said to you feeling silly " how long did it take for you to get used to being a wolf " she asked " oh i am jade " she walked slowly over to you and sat down her tail flicked startiling her makign her turn around hearing the grass move " what was that " her tail went agian brushign agaitn her legs making her jump the other way

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He chuckled watching her fall into the stream. She was worse than he was when he had his first Change. He watched her finally getting her footing and then asked him a question, how long did it take him to get used to being a wolf? Certainly not this long he thought. His change itself took longer simply due to the extent of his injuries, the wolf that changed him nearly tore him to shreds. His healing process took longer than anything else but once he was done healing he managed to learn to be functioning in a few hours but he certainly couldn't have looked this ridiculous. "My healing process took a lot longer than yours but getting used to being a wolf took me a few hours then learning all my abilities and such took a few days, you shouldn't take nearly as long since you have me to guide you, I was alone from the start"

He stood and placed his paw on her tail when she kept startling herself, "It's your tail, you have one now remember?" She mentioned her name was Jade he should probably share his name but he wasn't sure about it yet. She should learn her wolfs name as well or things would be difficult. "What is your wolfs name? If you are going to work together as a team you will need to know each others names" He released her tail and went to the stream again taking a few more laps before turning to her again, "I want you to start walking and getting used to it and then jogging and so on and so forth until you feel ready to hunt"
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded relaxing how silly she was being she moved her still a bit after you left it go getting used to the feeling she flowed you to the street drinking more and sat down " her name ?" She thought and thought of her wolf " what is your name " she asked the wolf had her start pacing around the clearing slowly getting used to walking " I'm called Rae she responded as she had her pick up the pace

" her name is rae" she responded to you and shook her fur and started to jog. " show me want you can do rae" she asked her wolf and her wolf started to run along the stream and then slotted to a stop and ran back to where we were and jumped on top of a fallen log putting her nose to the ground she smelled along and stoped sniffing a spot and cocked her head to the side " rabbit "rae said and they sat " I think that has found some rabbit " she licked her jaws " I am getting hungry do you think we can hunt ? She asked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She spoke the name of her wolf to him, Rae she had said. An interesting name for a wolf. He watched her begin walking and jogging and jumping. Impressed with how well she was beginning to get. He watched her sniffing around along the ground noting when she picked something up. She asked if they could hunt now. He thought about it for a moment then nodded, "Yes we can hunt, I will follow behind you to see what you figure out on your own, but do not go off on your own" He prepared himself for a hunt, sniffing the air around them he picked up on the farmers scent in the air, the farmer was out doing his morning chores. He looked back at the young wolf and stepped in front of her, "Do you smell that in the air? That is the farmer, if you harm him I will kill you, you will be sure to keep yourself in control around him do you understand?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade sniffed the air getting smells of bacon eggs and coffee she nodded her head "He dose not smell tasty not like the rabbit dose , but I never want to harm a nother person he did nothing to me so why should I harm him " she said rae was in agrement with her " I will do.my best to control my self around him. Is there reasons I should be worried when I'm around him ? About my control" she asked as she put her nose back to the ground to catch the sent of the rabbit once more she wonders if she became a monster and would.want to kill humans or if it was more so rae wants to protect her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He rolled his eyes when she said the farmer didn't smell tasty, she sounded like a child, "Even if you do not want to harm another human once you smell and taste a humans blood everything changes, you crave for their blood and flesh just as you will once you catch a rabbit or deer yourself, that's just one thing you should worry about the other two things you should worry about it he has the proper weapons to kill any werewolf that dares to threaten him which I provided for him, the last thing is before he can think to pull a weapon on you should you think about harming him I will kill you before you can blink" He knew he may sound harsh but he owed the farmer his life and would make it very clear no one is to harm him.

He thought about it a little more and decided to mention, "If a human were to harm you and I am not around your wolf will do whatever it takes to protect you, if it comes down to you or the human threatening you by all means kill them but do not allow yourself to become a monster like the one that attacked you" He sniffed the ground and caught whiff of a few deer nearby and thought it would be a better catch for her than a rabbit. "Sniff carefully there are other scents besides rabbit, there are a few deer not too far from us, I think that would be a better hunt for you, think you can handle it? If you think you can then start hunting, I will be watching and following you" He watched her expression and body language to everything he had just said and waited for a response.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

jade blanched thinking of that wolf that turned her and she stopped " if i were to harm a human out side of self defense i would want you to kill me " she said and started smelling around and in the air finding the different sent of deer she put her nose to the ground again. " do .. do you get to a point to crave human flesh ?" she asked and counted following the trail " i think i can i want to try " she said flowing the sent for a while the thought of killing a human still bothered her as she caught sight of the dears white tail in the air and she stooped and shifted slowly letting rae direct her movements teaching her how to move . she moved to be hidden by the brush. she waited for a moment seeing the dear go back to eating . she dug her claws in to the grass and took off liek a blure of red fur and launched her self at the neck of the dear. it bucked and kicked tryign to get her off of it and tryed to run for the treed but she managed to get her jaws locked on to its throat . its hot blood poured in to her mouth it grossed her out but the smell of fresh blood and meat made rae get excited . she held on until the dear stopped kicking and breathing and she let go ." like like that ? ' she asked rea was more condenser getting fed and started to dig in

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He stood up straight when she said she would want him to kill her if she harmed a human without it being defensive. She asked a strange question but he mulled it over in his head, the only time he recalled craving a human was when he tasted human blood for the first time. He shivered slightly remembering that miserable day then shook his head to clear his thoughts, "As I previously mentioned you only really crave human flesh if you taste human blood other than that not really, once in a while certain human blood smells very tempting but you have to fight the urge" He followed her as she began her hunt for the deer. He spotted the small group she was tracking and went off in a slightly different direction than she had. He knew once she made a move to attack one the rest would scatter and he would take that chance to snag his own catch.

He watched her carefully, noting how she was catching on quickly for her first Change. Once she crouched in some brush he focused on the deer she was eyeing up and began mapping out what deer he could aim for. Once she launched he zeroed in on a deer heading straight for him and jumped at its throat puncturing its artery instantly, it didn't take long for it to bleed out and he was able to begin digging in. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until he began chowing down. He felt a small sense of pride in her catch, he wasn't sure why, he didn't really know much about the young female to be feeling any sense of pride but he presumed it was his wolf half feeling the pride. Once they were done eating he would have her join him on his patrol rounds and then they would head back to the barn and get cleaned up and figure out what to do from there.

He looked back to where she was chowing down on her own deer, "Once we are done eating you will join me on my patrol rounds and then we will head back to the barn so eat quickly" He went back to his own meal and finished up. He licked his lips and wondered back to the stream to wash the blood from his mouth and face and drink a bit before his patrol. Once he finished he wondered over to a tree between Jade and the stream keeping watch over the young wolf and their surroundings while she finished her meal.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast